10 Best Hotels To Stay In Villarta de San Juan Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Villarta de San Juan Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Villarta de San Juan Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villarta de San Juan Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villarta de San Juan Castilla-La Mancha. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Villarta de San Juan Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Villarta de San Juan Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Villarta De San Juan Castilla-la Mancha:
Quinta Monteguerra is located in Villarta de San Juan, just 12 miles from Alcazar de San Juan. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Ruidera is 29 miles from Quinta Monteguerra, and Manzanares is 17 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel El Puerto
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hotel El Puerto offers accommodations in Puerto Lápice. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Alcazar de San Juan is 15 miles from Hotel El Puerto, and Manzanares is 23 miles away.
- Location was excellent for us. 1 hour from Madrid.
- It was easily accessable and parking was good, staff were pleasant and helpful. Rooms were good and clean the place was very old world spanish full of character.
- Spotlessly clean rooms, comfy bed, climate control in room, great Bar, great restaurant, friendly staff, free parking
- Beautiful quaint hotel. Very clean with terrific food in restaurant. Staff friendly and helpful.
- Ask room on bakc side. Beautiful view on Molinos!!
Hotel Château Viñasoro
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Château Viñasoro offers accommodations in Alcazar de San Juan, just 30 miles from Ruidera. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Manzanares is 24 miles from Hotel Château Viñasoro, and Tomelloso is 16 miles away.
- Staff very friendly and helpful, restaurant food was very good, everything exceeded our expectations. We would definitely recommend and return ourselves.
- A great place to stay. Spotlessly clean, friendly, helpful staff at reception, bar and dinner. Breakfast excellent. Hotel also dog friendly which was the added bonus for us.
- Perfect hotel with beautiful home made wine. Safe parking as this hotel is in the middle of nowhere.
- Hotel: Easy to locate using GPS. Staff: were professional, attentive and pleasant. Room: Large, clean and comfortable. Bed: Very comfortable. WiFi: Free and worked well from our room. Car park: Free and on site. Safe in the room free of charge. A refrigerator in the room with complimentary bottled water.
- Very good location. Easy access to main routes. Staff very helpful. Nice gardens/outside areas
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Daymiel offers accommodations in Daimiel. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Ciudad Real is 19 miles from Hotel Daymiel, and Alcazar de San Juan is 30 miles away.
- Very comfortable room, convenient for major routes in the area
- Very clean, new and spotless place, located in industrial zone outside of the city centre but quiet surrounding at night. Depending on your room neighbors you may notice other guests e. g. entering their room to a little extent. Within 3 min car drive to Daimiel city centre. 3 € extra for breakfast per person. You can buy local cheese and typical sweets directly at the reception desk. Parking no issue. Good place to visit Daimiel National Park and surroundings. Great value for money!
- El hotel Daymiel es confortable. Todo esta limpio y cuidado. El WiFi funciona bien y el baño es amplio
- La relacion calidad/precio. Muy limpio y muy buen estado.
- Todo super limpio, cómodo y personal muy amable.Instalaciones modernas.Muy tranquilo.Muy cerca de las Tablas. Posibilidad de parking 2 euros al día.
Intur Alcazar de San Juan
Built by a famous Spanish Architect, this hotel has very stylish interiors with arched walkways and high ceilings such as the one over the indoor pool – enjoy the fresh air in the pretty grounds.Challenge yourself to a good workout in the Intur Alcanzar de San Juan’s gym and then relax with a session in the sauna. Over the summer months, enjoy glorious sunshine on the outdoor terrace before cooling off in the outdoor pool or with a delicious drink form the bar.Enjoy dinner in the elegant restaurant of the Intur Alcanzar de San Juan. From your table, enjoy the beautiful architecture such as the arched corridors that capture the light of the surrounding grounds from the large windows.Explore the La Mancha region which is famous for its fine food and wine.
You can go on a walking or cycling excursion in the area. Follow the route of Don Quixote and see the famous windmills.
- Convenient night halt. Comfortable room and pleasant restaurant. A good bird watching facility on the nearby lagoons.
El personal es muy atento especialemente en recepcion.
Friendly and helpful staff, especially in reception.
- It is a nice hotel, excellent quality, excelent staff. The spa and the swiming pool are good.
- Comfortable hotel in a quiet area. Very nice rooms, good bathroom, good breakfast, friendly staff, indoor swimmingpool with jacuzzi en sauna.
- We chose the hotel because of convenient parking, easy access, and good reviews. We had a little problem on arrival, but it was promptly taken care of. The receptionist was very helpful about visiting “Los molinos” (wind mills). Breakfast was good as it had a good balance between healthy and not so healthy choices. Building is pretty new and clean.
Hotel Insula Barataria
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hotel Insula Barataria offers accommodations in Alcazar de San Juan, just 31 miles from Belmonte. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Manzanares is 28 miles from Hotel Insula Barataria, and Tomelloso is 19 miles from the property.
- Hotel itself was quite new, and staff took pride in keeping it clean and being attentive to their guests. However, it was rather ‘stand-alone’ and, as such, seemed to be the meeting place for all the locals to eat and drink. We looked up nearby restaurants on our sat-nav, and it produced a long list, but they all seemed to be closed down or just not open at that time.
- Quietness comfy beds easy to find secure parking good.
- Very clean, new and extremely reasonably priced.. best 3 star I’ve stayed in and that was my 6th this week.
- Clean, simple, comfortable. Good strong shower and a comfortable bed.
- Room was clean with good shower, didn’t use restaurant but breakfast was disappointing
Hotel Doña Manuela
Located in Daimiel, 18 miles from Ciudad Real, Hotel Doña Manuela features free WiFi access and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, a tour desk and a gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. The hotel also provides bike rental. Alcazar de San Juan is 31 miles from Hotel Doña Manuela, and Almagro is 14 miles away.
- The staff were so friendly and helpful and the food in the restaurant was excellent
- A very nice stylish hotel with big rooms and a great restaurant. Ideal stopover or for visiting the Tablas de Daimiel.
- Have been to this hotel before & were happy to stay again
- Spacious, comfortable room with terrace, generous bathroom, large, comfy bed, efficient a/c. Delicious dinner on restaurant terrace served by most friendly waitress. Large choice for breakfast, excellent coffee. Good underground parking beneath hotel.
- Great atmosphere..big room with big balcony. Nice village ..perfect for one night stay while traveling to south spain.
Hotel Venta El Molino
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Venta El Molino offers accommodations in Alcazar de San Juan. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Belmonte is 30 miles from Hotel Venta El Molino, and Manzanares is 28 miles from the property.
Very friendly helpful young receptionist( Man)on duty when we arrived with the added bonus of being able to speak English. Hotel had a lovely Spanish ambiance – furniture, artifacts etc. Only disapointment was the restaurant was closed as it was a wednesday.
However we found a good replacement around the corner Restaurant Bohemia- a typical spanish sports bar with good food at a reasonable price. And the owner – Romanian was very pleasant and spoke English!! Breakfast was lovely………………scrambled eggs and bacon !!
- The room was clean, tidy with comfortable beds and adequate furniture. Good secure parking which as we had been away for several months and had everything with us was a bonus
- Really helpful stuff,super clean and quiet, dog friendly.
- It offered half board option. The receptionist on check in was lovely.
- Our double room was spacious, our friend’s single room was quite small with a small high window. The breakfasts and evening meals were homely and excellent value for money. The croissants in particular were delicious.
- Very friendly helpful young receptionist( Man)on duty when we arrived with the added bonus of being able to speak English. Hotel had a lovely Spanish ambiance – furniture, artifacts etc. Only disapointment was the restaurant was closed as it was a wednesday.
Casa Rural Virgen de las Cruces
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Casa Rural Virgen de las Cruces offers accommodations in Daimiel.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ciudad Real is 18 miles from Casa Rural Virgen de las Cruces, and Alcazar de San Juan is 30 miles from the property.
- very clean and good room facilies. Excellent bathroom.
- New Hotel, outskirts of town but the center can be reached in 5 min. by car. Free parking at the Hotel and in center. Very peaceful for a perfect night sleep. Excellent value for the price we paid.
- The owner was very nice and friendly. He helped us alot, gave us lot of good information about the town and the area
- The owner was very helpful. Provided me with a map. Told me of a nearby lake for birdwatching
- El trato. Está a las afueras del pueblo sin problemas de aparacamiento, tiene una terraza excelente. Habitaciones muy amplias. La cercanía de una laguna visitable al caer la tarde.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Alcazar offers accommodations in Alcazar de San Juan. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Belmonte is 30 miles from Hotel Alcazar, and Manzanares is 29 miles from the property.
- The hotel room and private bathroom is ultra clean. More like a 4 star hotel.
- Clean and comfortable. Value for money if you have a car.
- The location is easy to get to, and very quiet at night. It is on an industrial eztate, so not very pretty or easy to walk to town.
- Nos cambiaron la habitación cuando por algún error no había cama para mi hija. El personal muy amable.
- Que nos dieron las habitaciones contiguas y se podía aparcar sin problemas pes
Top Hotels In Villarta De San Juan Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Villarta de San Juan Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Villarta de San Juan Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Villarta de San Juan Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!