10 Best Hotels To Stay In Villarroya de la Sierra Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Villarroya de la Sierra Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Villarroya de la Sierra Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villarroya de la Sierra Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villarroya de la Sierra Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Villarroya de la Sierra Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Villarroya de la Sierra Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Villarroya De La Sierra Aragon:
One of our top picks in Calatayud.Located in Calatayud, 14 miles from Alhama de Aragón, Hotel Fornos features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Gallocanta is 25 miles from Hotel Fornos, and Bello is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Zaragoza Airport, 38 miles from the property.
- The stuff was very friendly, even if they don’t speak English they are helpful and kind. The hotel is located in the centre of the town. You can get everything easily but it’s loud as well.
- Just reasonable value for moey . No frills.Good position for all the sights
- We slept just one short night so our experience is not big.
- Excellent location and excellent value. Restaurants and bars and a pleasant tree lined popular paseo just outside. The man that seems to do everything is very welcoming . Parking possible immediately outside on a pay and display. A system that works fine. It was free for a motorcycle. Well signposted and very easy to find
- With this price you can not complain too much. Right across a lane with lots of bars and terraces it gives a nice stroll. Good shower, decent breakfast. Excellent for one night.
Located in Calatayud in the region of Aragon, 17 miles from Alhama de Aragón, Hotel Marivella features a seasonal outdoor pool, playground and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or pool. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.Gallocanta is 26 miles from Hotel Marivella, and Daroca is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Zaragoza Airport, 35 miles from Hotel Marivella.
- It’s well situated to break our journey at a reasonable price. It’s clean enough.
Hotel in Spanish style built to a high standard and well maintained.
Large restaurant run to a high standard plus cafe/bar open all hours.
Large car park.
Easy access to main roads.
The staff were so friendly and patient with my poor Spanish, in fact they helped me learn more. One member of staff went out of her way to give me a lift to the train station the day I departed for UK.
The steak in the resturant was done to perfection and I enjoyed the breakfast Spanish style. There is always plenty of food available at a very reasonable price and its always good.
This is my second visit there and I fully intend on going back next year.
Good location on N11a just off autovia and shown on Sat. Nav. under Marivella or post code.
Very friendly and efficient staff, excellent dinner at very reasonable price. Well maintained and equipped rooms and good as travelling stop or to explore area. Easy parking in hotel grounds and I think covered parking available for 8€.
- The hotel was lovely although the direction gave it as the Carretera Madrid Bacelona it is really on the old road not on the motorway which was nice as there was not heavy traffic. The breakfasr was typical Spanish (bread) . A nice terrace for sitting enjoying a drink in the evenings.
Hotel Monasterio Benedictino
Hotel Monasterio Benedictino offers accommodations in Calatayud. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Alhama de Aragón is 14 miles from Monasterio Benedictino, and Gallocanta is 26 miles away. Zaragoza Airport is 38 miles from the property.
- Lovely hotel, would have been nice if we could have had a drink in the bar area with our small dog, although we appreciate dogs could be considered a nuisance to other guests. By having an area for guests to have a drink/food with their dog would be helpful.
- It was in a quiet area but well located for shopping and sightseeing.
Breakfast buffet very comprehensive continental with fresh fruits and pastries. Also a hot choice.
Rooms are compact but very clean and comfortable.
Location interesting stop-over during long road trip.
- Smiley face behind the counter on arrival. Suggested a twin as the double was small. Good call. Late lunch accommodated even though they were officially closed. Breakfast was well provided .
- The staff reacted immediately to my informing them that the hot water in the bathroom wasn’t hot. Without a quibble we were given a superior room PLUS a bottle of wine as a ‘sorry’ gesture!. What more could you want.
Hotel Castillo de Ateca
Located in Ateca, 8 miles from Calatayud, Hotel Castillo de Ateca features a terrace and views of the city. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find room service at the property.Alhama de Aragón is 6 miles from Hotel Castillo de Ateca, and Gallocanta is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Zaragoza Airport, 45 miles from Hotel Castillo de Ateca.
- Contemporary, comfortable hotel in the center of a small village. Not to be missed! Great food. Maria & Antonio attentive and friendly.
- Nice place in a small-medium village, not far from more touristic ones, but peaceful. Room ample and comfortable. Breakfast was good and dinner was fine. The owner was extremely friendly.
The hosts were very friendly and welcoming.
The total price was very good with no extra charges for pets, parking and breakfast.
The hotel was clean and cosy with brand new mattresses and pillows.
The breakfast was excellent with good selection.
Everything! The property is an amazing castle, beautifully renovated and in an imposing situation overlooking the narrow streets and alleys of the old town. The rooms are extremely comfortable, the restaurant excellent and the staff are really friendly and helpful. The log burner in the comfortable lounge is very welcome when it’s chilly and Antonio is an excellent host – arranging for us to eat in the lounge so we did not have to leave our dog in the room.
Parking is simple, and Antonio emails you the route through the narrow streets!
- This is a most unusual hotel which seems impossible to find and yet it isn’t because it is well signposted and the directions are fine. There were only 4 guest when we stayed and only we two had dinner, which was then served up near the wood fire. They only speak Spanish so it is a question of pointing at the menu and hoping for the best – but we were certainly not disappointed. Our salad was excellent and so was the ‘house special’ lamb dish main course. Everything is clean and maintained.
Hostal El Bodegon
Hostal El Bodegon is located in Ateca, just 8 miles from Calatayud. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms come with a TV. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including fishing and hiking. Alhama de Aragón is 6 miles from Hostal El Bodegon, and Gallocanta is 27 miles from the property. Zaragoza Airport is 45 miles away.
- It’s quiet and peaceful. The shower is awesome.
- Los propietarios del hostal eran personas súper atentas y amables, comimos alli mismo dos veces y el trato genial.
- Muy amables y atentos. Excelentes torrijas para desayunar. La cena en el restaurante excelente y los bocadillos enormes. Habitaciones muy limpias. Gran relación calidad-precio.
- Petite chambre simple dans le coeur de la petite ville. Bon rapport qualité prix.
- la comida excepcional. Muy buen trato. Nos sentimos como en casa Lo recomiendo totalmente.
Unike Hotels Hospederia El Pilar
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hospederia El Pilar offers accommodations in Calatayud. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.Alhama de Aragón is 14 miles from Hospederia El Pilar, and Gallocanta is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Zaragoza Airport, 38 miles from Hospederia El Pilar.
- Restaurant which was nearby was excellent. Breakfast in the hotel was fine served in a friendly bar.
- Limited parking, however they had space for my motorcycle, which put my mind at rest.
- Great location in Calatayud. Helpful and friendly staff – had some recommendations on where to eat and was certainly a great choice. The hotel has a lot of character, well worth a stop over.
Really good value for money, central location, clean, and nice decoration, the place has character (vs. boring business hotels).
Nice and friendly people running it.
I was allowed early check in.
- El recepcionista y el camarero del bar fueron muy atentos y amables.
Hotel Parque Balneario Termas Pallares
Hotel Parque Balneario Termas Pallares is located in Alhama de Aragón, famous for its natural springs. It has a naturally heated lake, an extensive thermal spa and a fitness center.The property is made up of several grand 19th-century buildings surrounding a lake, on 18 acres of grounds and parkland. All rooms come with satellite TV and a hairdryer.The Balneario Termas Pallares Spa offers treatments such as mud wraps on thermal lounge chairs, circular showers and massage.El Balneario Restaurant offers balanced and creative dishes. Using quality ingredients, healthy menus combine new and traditional cuisine.The hotel is easily accessible from the A-2 Highway. It is 1.5 miles from Madrid and one mile from Zaragoza.
- It is a beautiful place and very well kept. The views are lovely.
- The staff was very friendly and did their best to make the trip worthwhile.
- The grounds and lake were lovely and the room very comfortable. The meals in the restaurant were excellent. Not cheap but very good value.
- Thermal lagoon spectacular and well tended. Swam all day with the fishes. Not as warm as expected but very comfortable. Breakfast excellent, fresh and plentiful. Included spa “circuit” for 1 hour which was plenty. Wall jets, plunge pools, sauna, hot beds. Super experience all round. Bathroom beautiful. Rooms extraordinary ceiling heights and decor. Many therapeutic facilities on offer but not used. Beautiful gardens and lounges everywhere. Spacious.
- The warm lake to swim in; the Roman style hot baths; the faded grandeur – quite a unique place.
Hospederia Meson de la Dolores
In the center of Calatayud, in the Aragon region of Spain, this historic-style hotel features beautiful rooms decorated in a traditional style, with hardwood floors and beams in the ceilings.Hospederia Meson De La Dolores has the perfect accommodations for a relaxing rural getaway. From here, you can walk into the surrounding countryside and enjoy the fresh air and stunning views.All bedrooms in La Dolores come with a TV and Wi-Fi internet access.Unwind on the hotel’s terrace, and enjoy soaking up the sun in the summer months. La Dolores also has a typical Spanish inner courtyard – a place to keep cool on hot days.Dine in the charming restaurant of this hotel, where you can taste traditional regional-style cuisine. There is also a bar.
- terrible bed, noisy hotel, door into hall was a nice old door but not an excuse for a big crack between boards so in the morning we could hear everything outside in the hall, grouting in bathroom shabby and needs updating
- Old property with character. Located in the centre of the town.
- The place is an original old “Hospederia”, cozy
- Personal always friendly use this hotel frequently
- The hotel is very beautiful,the room is big,it is just neat the center of city
Hotel Termas Balneario Termas Pallares
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Termas Balneario Termas Pallares offers accommodations in Alhama de Aragón, just 14 miles from Calatayud. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Medinaceli is 29 miles from Balneario Pallares, and Gallocanta is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Zaragoza Airport, 51 miles from the property.
- The spa and naturally heated lake were fabulous. I liked the old world style of the hotel, atmospheric dining room and cafe in the old casino. Breakfast was good, room comfortable.
- The lake was a wonder breakfast you could not have what any more fab
- Lovely big room. Breakfast and thermal spa water treatment included in price. Very relaxing stay
- Beautiful grounds with a thermal lake for bathing. Park like string of the lake is great for families.
- El balneario, las habitaciones, los salones, los pasillos, los jardines, el lago.. es un lugar especial, y el enclave, una preciosidad en plena naturaleza
Hotel Balneario Alhama de Aragón
Located in Alhama de Aragón, 14 miles from Calatayud, Hotel Balneario Alhama de Aragón features a restaurant and free WiFi. The hotel has an outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Medinaceli is 29 miles from Hotel Balneario Alhama de Aragón, and Gallocanta is 29 miles away. Zaragoza Airport is 51 miles from the property.
- Cosy, small town with historical church in the center. We chose to have dinner outside of the hotel. There were not many choices but we found a cosy local restaurant with quite good food but not cheep.
- The rooms are quite large and the bathrooms and very spacious as well. The grounds are quite pretty and in general it gives a good outward appearance.
- Comfortable, compact rooms Good wi-fi. Walking distance from center of the town.
- El trato del personal y lo agradable que resulta el ambiente.
- El hotel está, en general, muy bien acondicionado, el SPA es fantástico y todas las instalaciones son acordes a la categoría del hotel
Top Hotels In Villarroya De La Sierra Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Villarroya de la Sierra Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Villarroya de la Sierra Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Villarroya de la Sierra Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!