10 Best Hotels To Stay In Villarodin-Bourget Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Villarodin-Bourget Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Villarodin-Bourget Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villarodin-Bourget Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villarodin-Bourget Rhône-Alps. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Villarodin-Bourget Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Villarodin-Bourget Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Villarodin-bourget Rhône-alps:
Hotel Les Voyageurs
One of our top picks in Modane.Hotel Les Voyageurs is a hotel offering accommodations in Modane. Boasting a shared lounge, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The accommodations offers a concierge service and free WiFi.All units in the hotel are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Featuring a private bathroom with a bath and free toiletries, rooms at Hotel Les Voyageurs also boast a mountain view. All rooms have a wardrobe.Guests at the accommodations can enjoy a continental breakfast.Skiing is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Hotel Les Voyageurs.Charmasson Ski Elevator is 1.3 mi from the hotel and and the Three Valleys Express ski elevator is a 12-minute drive away. The nearest airport is Chambéry-Savoie Airport, 48 mi from Hotel Les Voyageurs.
- Good for a night stay,,though very basic….there is a good italian restaurant nearby
- Perfect for one person who needs a base for all the outdoor activity in the area. Clean and everything in working order.
- Location if you want to be close to the train and bus station. Comfortable room. Breakfast was relatively OK even though no orange juice (only apple)
- Location was ideal, as I needed to be close to the train station. As it turned out, I actually needed to be close to the bus stop next to the train station as the line was shut due to the storms – which I only found out thanks to the receptionist upon checking in. Bed was super comfy, noise levels quiet, no air conditioning but the design of the building kept the room cool and I was able to open the window for a fresh breeze in the evening thanks to having a room looking out to the river and mountain. Bathroom large and came with soap and shower gel. All in all very comfortable, particularly after a week’s mountain hiking.
Renovated and clean room.
Generally speaking – comfortable
Auberge La Turra
Featuring a bar, Auberge La Turra is located in Termignon. This property is 650 feet from the ski slopes and offers a shared TV and board games.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV, wardrobe and desk, as well as a complete bathroom. Free WiFi access is available.A breakfast buffet is available at an additional charge and packed lunches can be prepared upon reservation for a surcharge. Guests can enjoy the bar on site.There is a free shuttle serving the ski elevators during the winter season. Mont Cenis Lake is 11 mi away.
- Nice hotel in a quiet little town in the Vanoise national park. Staff was super friendly and food was very good. We ended up eating there both nights and we were glad we did. Rooms were nice and clean.
- Easy to find, good location, very clean and comfortable. Lovely bar and breakfast following morning, very helpful staff.
We walked down from the refuge Arpont to the charming town of Termignon to find a superb modern clean room in a family run small hotel. The owners were very helpful and spent time trying to resolve a train booking issue. We enjoyed a delicious dinner in their restaurant.
Ideally situated in the very center meters from the bus stop,tourist bureau and shops. We rarely rate a stay a 10- LaTurra is a 10 ….Bravo!
- Simple , clean, comfortable room, well equipped modern bathroom, good mattress and bedding (apart from rather lumpy pillow), room well-heated, and very friendly hosts. Very good breakfast.Plenty of free car parking very close. Would be happy to stay again.Lots of games, books, maps, CD’s etc, even a guitar, downstairs, and the bar has good “real” beer.
- Very clean comfortable room. Nice location in village centre. Very friendly and helpful owners who speak english. Good breakfast choice with nice dining room.
Hôtel Saint Charles Val Cenis
One of our top picks in Lanslebourg-Mont-Cenis.Featuring free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk, Hôtel Saint Charles Val Cenis offers pet-friendly accommodations in Lanslebourg-Mont-Cenis, 150 feet from TSD6 Ramasse. The hotel has ski-to-door access and ski storage space, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. There is also a terrace with views of the ski station.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Rooms include a private bathroom.The on-site spa Pure Altitude offers free access to an indoor pool, Japanese baths and a fitness area. Spa facilities including a sauna and a hammam are also available at a surcharge. An array of activities are offered in the area, such as skiing, cycling and hiking.Pont des Chèvres ski elevator is 150 feet from the property. Private parking is available on site for an additional charge. Charging stations for electric cars are available at this property.
Everything is neat and clean, the furniture and finishing materials are of good quality
- Comfortable bed, delicious breakfast, great swimming pool, convenient location — everything one could ask for.
- This is a very smart hotel in a convenient location for the little town nearby. The views are breathtaking. The room and bathroom were finished to a high standard and the breakfast was scrummy and plentiful. Easy parking for the car with secure parking if required. Having mentioned that we had recently celebrated our 50th wedding anniversary, we were given vouchers for drinks at the bar, together with a little gift. Thank you so much.
- An excellent hotel. Rented a Family Suite and the bonus of having a kitchen was great. Beds were really comfortable and excellent wi-fi in the room. Booked reserved parking which is under the hotel in a secure garage. Really impressed by this hotel and will look to book again if visiting the area.
- it is just excellent! it interior modern and new, breakfast – delicious! Very pleasant stay, recommend!
- Everything is neat and clean, the furniture and finishing materials are of good quality
Résidence Goélia Les Flocons d’Argent
Located in Aussois, in Vanoise National Park, Résidence Goélia Les Flocons d’Argent offers an indoor pool and a sauna. The property is just 350 feet from Les Cotes and Le Grand Jeu ski elevators.The apartments feature a balcony, views of the mountains, a seating area and a flat-screen TV. There is a full kitchenette with a dishwasher and a microwave. The bathroom has a bath or shower and toilet.The property offers a restaurant and a bar on site. Additional restaurants can be found within 1,650 feet from the property.At Résidence Goélia Les Flocons d’Argent you will find ski storage, and ski passes are sold on site. Activities in the surrounding area include skiing, cycling and hiking. The property offers free parking, and there is free WiFi at the reception area.
- really close to ski, very convenient. There is also a small supermarket downstairs which turned out to be extremely useful. On the day leaving, our taxi driver did not show up and the staff kindly offered prompt help to call another one to help us catch our TGV back to Paris.
The location is great with a nice view of the ski pistes
The restaurant is great – the best pizza I ever ate
Everyone was very friendly
- Nous avons aimé l’emplacement à côté du télésiège du Grand Jeu, de divers restaurants et d’une superette, ainsi que les équipements présents dans l’appartement.
- Résidence très calme, appartement bien équipé confortable propre. Très bon accueil du personnel !
- Il paese è carino e sicuramente in inverno per andare a sciare il residence è molto comodo
Located next to the Val-Cenis ski slopes, CIS Lanslebourg is a 5-minute walk from the center of Lanslebourg-Mont-Cenis village. It offers free WiFi and guests benefit from access to the Spa. Guests enjoy ski-to-door access and can go skiing in the area.CIS Lanslebourg offers rooms, studios and apartments. The rooms feature a wardrobe and a view of the seasonal outdoor swimming pool. Guests either have a private bathroom with a shower or access to a shared bathroom. Studios and apartments have a seating area and a bathroom with a shower.Guests are invited to enjoy a buffet breakfast made with organic local ingredients every morning at CIS Lanslebourg. Local specialties and regional produce are served in the on-site restaurant and packed lunches can also be requested.This property has a wellness area with a steam bath, a hot tub and a fitness room. Evening activities including karaoke and live music are organized at the property and bowling can be enjoyed 1.6 mi away.In the winter, guests can rent ski equipment and buy ski passes. In summer, guests can swim in the hotel’s heated outdoor pool, rent electric bikes and participate in guided hikes in the nearby Vanoise National Park and other surrounding areas.Cyclists have access to a closed garage and electric bicycles can be rented nearby. Free private parking is available on site.
- Close to the lake and mountains. Didn’t use free spa services.
Breakfast was good; bread, fruit, yoghurt, coffee and juice
It would have been nice if there was some cheese or delimeat to put on the bread, only honey and jam was avaliable
I checked in after 19:00, reception was not staffed anymore but there was an envelope at the reception for me with my roomkey in it
CIS lanslebourg is basically a vacationcamp for families and groups, but they do rent out the spare rooms to individuals
The center of Lanslebourg is only a short walk away
- The staff team were very helpful – particularly Valerie.
- I stayed here for a mountain race, which started at 6am, and the staff thoughtfully set up the breakfast buffet the night before and left the breakfast room open, so race participants could help ourselves to a proper breakfast at 4am or whenever. This was really helpful and much appreciated. 🙂
- Friendly staff from this large basic hostel. Great for a solo stopover rather than holiday hotel. Nice bar and breakfast and staff very friendly and helpful.
La Clé des Champs
One of our top picks in Lanslebourg-Mont-Cenis.Located in the heart of the Vanoise Natural Park, La Clé des Champs is just 650 feet from the main cable car and sits in a garden. Its terrace offers views of the Dent Parrachée Mountain.Offering mountain views, the guest rooms feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries, hairdryer and shower. They also have wooden-paneled walls.Every morning, guests can enjoy a breakfast buffet. The restaurant on site serves local specialties and packed lunches can also be prepared upon request. Guests can also relax at the hotel’s bar.In winter, guests can use free ski storage and go skiing 650 feet away. Other activities include snowshoeing, dog sledding or ice-skating. During summer, they can go mountain biking, horse riding or rock climbing.Free private parking is available, together with free WiFi in common areas. There is also a children’s playground. Modane Train Station is located 15 mi away and access to A43 Motorway is possible 16 mi away.
- They allowed us to stay with 3 dogs. The room as well as the rest of the facility was clean. Great location. Easy to open the door after hours. Very quiet.
- beautiful country inn nestled in a deep alpine valley. Room was clean, well maintained. Food was very good at restaurant.
- The decor both in our room and in the restaurant was lovely and of a high standard. Spotlessly clean. The owners were very welcoming and friendly.
- Welcoming and helpful owner, made efforts to accommodate our culinary requests
- Great location, friendly and welcoming hosts, easy walk into the village which has an excellent range of restaurant and bars.
Hotel & Spa Merilys
One of our top picks in Méribel.Located in Méribel, in the heart of Les Trois Vallées Ski Resort, Hotel & Spa Merilys features ski-to-door access. This property offers a lounge area with a fireplace and a games room.All rooms are equipped with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a complete bathroom. Some rooms also feature a balcony with mountain views.A breakfast buffet is included and can be served in the guest rooms upon request. The onsite bar is open all day and is set in the lounge area with the fireplace. The hotel also has an on-site restaurant with grilled specialties. It is open daily from 12:00 to 14:30 and 19:30 to 22:00.Hotel & Spa Merilys features a sauna, fitness room, hammam and outdoor hot tub free of charge upon request. Massages are available for a surcharge upon reservation. The hotel also has a terrace and ski storage.Activities including skiing and hiking can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings and Moûtiers is 13 mi away.
- The restaurant staff did their best with what they had, but management has a strange way of treating customers – giving excuses for anything we spoke to them about and implying we were somehow at fault for giving feedback – instead of just fixing the problem. The steam room and sauna was great – clean and hot. The breakfasts were adequate.
- Amazing location, warm and friendly staff. Jacque is always around to check if you are having a good time. The Christmas dinner was amazing!
- Great hotel, friendly staff, good food, excellent location: near the slopes!
- Bedrooms were clean/comfortable. Reception area was nice. Good ski in/ski out. Friendly staff.
- The location is as good as it gets. Ski to the door. Great local bar.
Résidence Goélia Les Chalets Valoria
Overlooking the Alps and the Maurienne Valley, this residence is located in the Valloire ski resort, just 1,000 feet from the ski-elevators. It offers furnished apartments with balconies.Résidence Goélia Les Chalets Valoria are spacious and each features an equipped kitchen, which includes cooking facilities, a dishwasher and a coffee maker.Services at Résidence Goélia Les Chalets Valoria include ski rental. Bread and pastries delivery service is available at the reception.At the foot of the Galibier Pass, this property is in the heart of the Savoy region. It is just a 10-minute drive from the Valmeinier ski resort.
- The location is great. Very nice view and on the slope.
- Sin toallas,lejos de todo,poca limpieza,gente poco profesional.
- L’emplacement est bien, proche du centre même à pied
- Tout près des piste le personnel de l’accueil super tout à proximité
- Le Check in d’accueil bien organisé et sans bousculade avec très peu d’attente et la qualité de l’accueil. L’excellente situation et le confort intime de ces petits appartements
One of our top picks in Valloire.Located in Valloire, 650 feet from Crêt de la Brive ski elevator, Aiguille Noire features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for skiing and cycling. Setaz ski elevator is 1,000 feet from Aiguille Noire. The nearest airport is Grenoble – Isère Airport, 55 mi from the property.
great location free safe parking garage for motorcycle.
I would not be put of by the fact it needs a renovation.
and would happily stay here again.
- Rooms are nice with beautiful new bathrooms. Very outgoing and helpful staf. Very good and rich breakfast. Good and fast wifi. Free garage parking for motocicles.
Location perfect and nice bathrooms.
- Very nice family run hotel in the centre on Valloire; ** standard; rooms with new bath rooms. Very friendly people. Ideal for a low budget stay.
- The owners here are extremely personable and helpful and the property has a ‘family run’ feel to it. The property is located in the heart of Valloire very close to ski lifts etc. Excellent value for money.
- great location free safe parking garage for motorcycle.
Appartement Beau Soleil 24
With mountain views, Appartement Beau Soleil 24 is located in Avrieux and has free WiFi. The accommodations have a sauna.Each unit comes with a balcony, a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, a seating area with a sofa, a flat-screen TV, a washing machine, and a private bathroom with bath. A microwave, a fridge and oven are also offered, as well as an electric tea pot and a coffee machine.The condo hotel has a terrace.Skiing is possible within the area and Appartement Beau Soleil 24 offers ski storage space.The nearest airport is Chambéry-Savoie Airport, 73 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Villarodin-bourget Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Villarodin-Bourget Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Villarodin-Bourget Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Villarodin-Bourget Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!