10 Best Hotels To Stay In Villarmil Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Villarmil Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Villarmil Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villarmil Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villarmil Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Villarmil Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Villarmil Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Villarmil Asturias:
La Casona de Priorio
La Casona de Priorio is located in Las Caldas, just 19 miles from Gijón. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a tour desk at the property.Oviedo is 4.3 miles from La Casona de Priorio, and Avilés is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 17 miles from La Casona de Priorio.
The house is not easy to find as it is in a quiet area near Las Caldas and you can reach it only by a really narrow street. It’s an old country house with a big garden outside that needs some maintenance works.
The room was nice, clean and with a view on the garden. The breakfast, served in the dining room downstairs, was simply fantastic: cold cuts and cheese feom the area and great jams prepared by the owner (a very nice and helpful woman) with the fruits of her garden.
- Casa is close to Oviedo but in a quiet, rural location with restaurants and bars within walking distance. Great breakfast with lots of homemade jam.
- Lovely old home 10 kms from Oviedo. Restful and quiet , but still with an excellent breakfast and a proprietor who takes the extra step
- La dueña de la casa es muy amable, tuvimos un problema con el coche y nos ayudaron ella y su hijo.
- Der freundliche Empfang in französisch. Das unglaublich schöne Haus, die stilvolle Einrichtung. Der Blick auf Zitronenbäume und Berge. Das opulente Frühstück mit selbstgemachten Konfitüren aus den Gartenfrüchten. Die nobel-antiken Sanitäranlagen. Vielen Dank!
- The house is not easy to find as it is in a quiet area near Las Caldas and you can reach it only by a really narrow street. It’s an old country house with a big garden outside that needs some maintenance works.
El Lacayo de Sestiello
Located in Grado in the region of Asturias, 22 miles from Gijón, El Lacayo de Sestiello features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is room service at the property.Oviedo is 11 miles from El Lacayo de Sestiello, and Avilés is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 12 miles from El Lacayo de Sestiello.
- Good location on the camino, but a bit off, as the restaurant was not open for evening meals. So we had to take a taxi down town and back again. Extra expences which I am not sure are worth it,even if we had a good nights sleep.
- Classy, well decorated, comfortable with incredible, hospitable staff that really went out of their way to accommodate me. I was walking the Camino and if you have a phone with Google maps, arriving is no big deal. And there’s a big shoulder all the way there…. Worth the deviation to find such kindness and comfort.
We had a fabulous view from our room and though the road was nearby we cold not hear any traffic sound with the shutters closed.
Food in the restaurant was lovely, the staff were friendly and helpful.
- Jaime was so helpful to us. In fact he gave us a ride into town before dawn when there were no taxis.
- The most I liked was the atmosfere and the decoration.
One of our best sellers in Oviedo! Located 1,650 feet from Campoamor Theater in Oviedo, Favila Oviedo features a restaurant and bar.Every room is equipped with a TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Museum of Fine Arts of Asturias is 0.6 miles from Favila Oviedo, and Archaeological Museum of Asturias is 0.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 16 miles from Favila Oviedo.
- Great location, room had a French balcony overlooking the sunny main street which was nice. Menu dl dia in the restaurant was excellent value,
- Location is perfect. Nice people. If you use a car. Park in the other side of train station for free.
- Proximity to the train station as we needed to catch an early train
- The location of the hotel, hotel employees were friendly.
- I like the friendly staff and, the price, oh my god, it is so cheap for where it is. The room it is big and the restaurant next door, do a very nice hand made food.
Hotel Campoamor offers accommodations in Oviedo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Campoamor Theater is 350 feet from Hotel Campoamor, and Museum of Fine Arts of Asturias is 1,000 feet away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- The Staff were friendly, the breakfast was good and the hotel was close to many things. 🙂
- The location was ideal, especially for a theatre night out.
- Right in the center, very luxurious hotel at a more than reasonable price.
- Great view from the room and the location for the Fiesta San Matteo was perfect
- Bed and pillows comfortable. Staff excellent. Breakfast ok. Bathroom good size and good amenities. Right in centre of city so close to shops and old town. Well priced. Wifi good.
Located in Oviedo, 1,850 feet from Carlos Tartiere Stadium, New Hotel features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Campoamor Theater is 1.4 miles from New Hotel, and Museum of Fine Arts of Asturias is 1.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- The room was big and comfortable, the hotel offered free parking and a taxi servide to the center of Oviedo. And all the staff was very nice and efficient. The view was superb.
- Nice rooms,big and firm beds quiet ambient nice staff
- Everything was great. Very helpful and smiling staff. Huge free parking, warm room, good sized room and most importantly, excellent WiFi. My room didn’t have the views of the mountains however, if you can choose one, they are stunning. Snow capped and snowstorm when I visited. Memorable. Food quality and service at the Jamon con Pan cafe excellent.
- Excellent bed-large and comfortable. A direct 25 min walk to the historic centre. Close free parking.
- There was a free taxi to the city centre between the hours of 20:00 and 23:00
Hotel Enclave las Caldas
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Hotel Enclave las Caldas is located in Las Caldas in the region of Asturias, just 19 miles from Gijón. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, concierge services and a hairdresser’s at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Oviedo is 4.4 miles from Hotel Enclave las Caldas, and Avilés is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 17 miles from Hotel Enclave las Caldas.
- Both the Gran and the Enclave hotel and their Spa’s are amazing as well as the location
- The bedrooms were well-appointed. The food was lovely (although extremely expensive). The spa facilities were lovely.
- Excellent breakfast, fantastic facilities and one of the best in Spain in terms of infrastructure and two great local restaurants to compliment the local excellent fare at the Viator (hotel) restaurant.
– Spas (both are great!)
– Restaurant “El Recreo de Las Caldas” (5 minutes walk from the hotel)
– Las Caldas itself is a nice little town in the mountain, perfect for relax
- Luxurious hotel, situated in tiny Las Caldas. Attentive staff, spacious rooms, Well suited for cycling, health conscious activities. Fabulous buffet breakfast.
Gran Hotel Las Caldas Villa Termal
Gran Hotel Las Caldas Villa Termal is located in Las Caldas, 19 miles from Gijón and 4.4 miles from Oviedo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.Avilés is 16 miles from Las Caldas, and Deva is 20 miles away. Asturias Airport is 17 miles from the property.
Nice place for relaxing experiences.
Very close to Oviedo and with a bus stop at the door so you don’t have to move your car.
Staff really friendly and helpful with requests.
this hotel/spa facility is well run. quiet, clean and great quality.
Staff is pleasant and attentive.
The Spa is very nice and well taken care of.
Overall, a place to go back to
- Fantastic old building, good breakfast, good for walking and cycling
- Buen Desayuno, muchas Tranquilidad y mucha Limpieza. Las instalaciones están bastante bien aunque ya se empieza a notar el mantenimiento insuficiente en determinadas zonas.
- Buen lugar para descansar y recargar energías. Personal amabilísimo. Si se deja el coche en el aparcamiento del hotel, las plazas azules, aunque están algo más alejadas, son más amplias y se maniobra mejor.
- Nice place for relaxing experiences.
Ayre Hotel Oviedo
One of our top picks in Oviedo – and a guest favorite.
Ayre Hotel Oviedo, designed by world-famous architect Santiago Calatrava, is part of Oviedo Congress Palace. A 10-minute walk from the historic center of town, it offers free Wi-Fi, a gym and Aquayre urban spa.Its chic, minimalist-style rooms have hardwood floors, and are soundproofed and air conditioned. They feature a laptop safe, TV and minibar. The bathroom comes with a hairdryer and amenities.Ayre Hotel Oviedo has a trendy lounge bar and a restaurant. Room service is available.There is a 24-hour front desk and a tour desk. On-site parking is offered for an additional charge. There is easy access to the A66 Highway, and Oviedo Cathedral is half a mile away.
- Staff was very friendly and helpful. The furniture was modern and I felt relaxed in my room.
- The reception was exceptionally warm and welcoming, the heating was unobstrusive and worked perfectly, the views were amazing, the beds were incredibly comfortable, the TV was larger than normal and the bathroom was superb.
- Quiet , well built rooms. Good views, friendly staff
- Incredible Design. Friendly staff. Comfortable rooms. Nice breakfast.
- Great modern architecture. Huge bedroom and bathroom. Very comfortable. Nice café opposite for a good value breakfast. Can walk to the city centre in about 15 minutes.
Nap Hotel Oviedo
One of our best sellers in Oviedo! Nap Hotel Oviedo is situated in central Oviedo, 10 minutes’ walk from San Francisco Park and the old town. Each minimalist room includes free Wi-Fi, an IP phone and a hydromassage shower or bath.The Nap Hotel Oviedo features modern technology, such as fingerprint door locks and 40-inch smart TVs in each room. You can use touch-screen controls for air conditioning, “do not disturb” and “please make up my room”. Rooms feature wooden floors and chromotherapy.Breakfast is served in Nap’s modern café. There is a 24-hour reception and on-site parking, available for an extra cost. Oviedo Cathedral is 0.7 miles away and the Congress Centre is a 350 feet walk from the hotel.The hotel has been recognised for its energy efficiency by the European Commission. It is officially awarded as a Green Building and Green Light Hotel.
- The parking is very convenient. For 5 euros per day, you have access to a gated parking lot only two blocks away.
- The room was very clean and comfortable. The personnel very kind and helpful. Very good wi-fi signal.
- Staff were very helpful. The showers are the best, worth coming back for! My room had a view out into the street, some other rooms had a window into the light well, so if this is important to you, is worth checking. Bed was very comfortable, and the safe was a nice useful feature.
- Bed very comfy. Hotel modern and clean and location good, outside the old town, but near local bars and cafes that aren’t touristy.
- Excelle t accommodation. Very comfortable beds and quiet. Great slerp. Close to the center. The staff were friendly and helpful. Very easy to park.
Silken Monumental Naranco
In the Losa de Renfe area of Oviedo, this modern, 4-star hotel features an indoor swimming pool, a gym and sauna. The elegant rooms come with a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.The hotel is set close to the city’s commercial district, the train station and is just just over a quarter mile from Oviedo’s Congress Centre. You can walk to the center of town in around 15 minutes.The air-conditioned rooms at the Silken Monumental Naranco feature carpeted floors and modern décor. Each one comes with satellite TV and a private bathroom.The Silken Monumental’s restaurant serves international food and offers special menus for celiacs. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.The renowned Fernández-Vega Ophthalmology Clinic is just a 5-minute drive from the hotel.
Room was refurbished and in perfect condition. Always clean.
Receptionists are nice and friendly
- Top floor room with balcony to the Naranco was great location. Bathroom was warm. Downstairs was finnish sauna, gym and pool. The staff was really nice and friendly.
- Modern hotel, underground allocated parking and a good swimming pool. About 15 minutes pleasant walk to the market and old town.
Very nice hotel I also liked the parking was ideal as where traveling by motorcycle . Walking distance to the shopping area and the old town .
Rooms where spacious and clean . A lot of facilities like gym and pool and a restaurant although we found great restaurants in the city
The breakfast was good and with fresh food…also big variety.
The staff was very and helpful, not only at breakfast but in the accommodation usually.
- Room was refurbished and in perfect condition. Always clean.
Top Hotels In Villarmil Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Villarmil Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Villarmil Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Villarmil Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!