10 Best Hotels To Stay In Villarín Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Villarín Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Villarín Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villarín Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villarín Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Villarín Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Villarín Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Villarín Asturias:
Hotel Rural El Algaire
Located in Arquera de Salas in the region of Asturias, 30 miles from Gijón, Hotel Rural El Algaire features a playground and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a tour desk at the property.Oviedo is 21 miles from Hotel Rural El Algaire, and Avilés is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 12 miles from the property.
The setting is beautiful.
Carmen was exr hospitable.
The breakfasts were lovely, with lots of home made products and a basket of plums available.
We had one evening meal, which was pan fried fish and it was perfect
- One of the best breakfasts we had on our whole 3 week trip. It was nice to get away from the cities to unwind and disconnect (no WiFi, limited cell reception). Innkeeper was very lovely and helpful. Beautiful landscape from our top floor room. May be the only bar in town so it was lively in the evening.
- La habitación era bonita y con vistas muy muy chulas. Además, Flor es súper amable y está pendiente de cualquier cosa que necesites en cualquier momento. El desayuno estaba buenísimo con bizcochos caseros!
- El enclave y las vistas son espectaculares. La atención fue excelente. La habitación (la suite) muy bonita y acogedora y con la ubicación independiente se hace más especial aún. El desayuno, muy muy bueno! Muy abundante, mucho de ello casero (riquísimo el bizcocho y la mermelada), con el personal muy pendiente en todo momento. Repetiremos, sin duda.
- Ya es la segunda vez que vamos y volveremos a repetir sin duda. Por la habitación, las vistas, el jacuzzi enorme, la tranquilidad, el trato recibido y el desayuno casero 😀
- The setting is beautiful.
Hotel Palacio de la Magdalena
Featuring free WiFi, a spa center and a playground, Hotel Palacio de la Magdalena offers accommodations in Soto del Barco. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Gijón is 21 miles from Palacio de la Magdalena, and Oviedo is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 3.1 miles from Hotel Palacio de la Magdalena.
- A palace converted into a hotel on a rise dominating a small town and valley. Although Soto Del Barco doesn’t offer a great deal, the views from our room were really great. Although quite busy when we were there, there is something unhurried and calm about the place. Staff really helpful
- Wonderful location, lots to see locally and just 10 minutes drive from the airport. Interesting history of the building too.
- The breakfast was excellent, and it was greatly appreciated that the breakfast restaurant opened early.
- Great location for Camino. Spa hours not great. Closed between 2 & 5.
- High level of service and a great location. Room 115 was especially spacious. Spa facilities clean and staff friendly and helpful
Castillo De Valdés Salas
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Castillo De Valdés Salas offers accommodations in Salas, just 21 miles from Oviedo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a tour desk at the property.Avilés is 20 miles from Castillo De Valdés Salas, and Cudillero is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 16 miles from Castillo De Valdés Salas.
- A warm welcome on arrival. This is a wonderful place to stay with so much character.
- Location was good, hotel has lots of character, short walk to find places to eat
- The building is unique,it oozes character!The location is delightful and totally unspoilt. The staff and service could not be faulted!
- Clean, comfortable, and great location for the Camino.
- Hotel is in a former castle, very charming, has an interior courtyard and old stone walls. Room was comfortable, dinner and breakfast were good, service good. On the camino and centre of town
Antiguo Casino Hotel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. In the small, historic Asturian town of Pravia, this boutique hotel offers free Wi-Fi and iPads. Rooms at the Antiguo Casino include a hydro-massage bathtub or shower.The Antiguo Casino Hotel combines original stone walls and wooden galleries with elegant modern design. Each stylish room comes with a LCD TV and a minibar. Bathrobes and slippers are provided.Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast in the Antiguo Casino’s welcoming dining room. The hotel also has a cafe service and a lounge with a library of books and DVDs. Guests can use free bikes with child seats.Near the Moutas Palace, Hotel Antiguo Casino is a short walk from Pravia Train Station, which offers direct services to Gijón and Oviedo. Aguilar Beach and Asturias Airport are both within a 15-minute drive.
- The location was lovely and the building was clean and looked nice inside.
- Great cozy building, good decor, excellent breakfast.
- Great friendly hotel with great amenities with superb comfort. They made breakfast 30 minutes earlier for me as I was being collected early for business.
- Everything was great the staff very friendly and location good for bars restaurants etc
- Hotel is located in the centre of the hotel, really nice rooms
Hotel Rural Playa de Aguilar
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, Hotel Rural Playa de Aguilar is located in Muros de Nalón in the region of Asturias, just 23 miles from Gijón. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the sea or mountains. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Oviedo is 19 miles from Hotel Rural Playa Aguilar, and Avilés is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
The hotel is excellent, lovely rooms, location is quiet but still walkable to the beach and the village.
The owner goes out of his way to help and to make your stay enjoyable.
we had a terrific time
- Everything was wonderful. There was a restaurant on site for breakfast and dinner. Excellent food and very relaxed.
- Spacious, clean, comfortable rooms, nice new property with character in a lovely setting.
- Wonderful property, beautiful rooms , very nice hosts who were very helpful
- Compatibility & generosity of the host. He was very knowledgeable about the history and culture of the region and of Spain. Beautiful decor. Extensive library. Very comfortable room & public areas — felt like a welcoming home. Very good dining room & generous breakfast.
- The hotel is excellent, lovely rooms, location is quiet but still walkable to the beach and the village.
Complejo la Regalina
This property is a 19-minute walk from the beach. Located in Cadavedo, 30 miles from Oviedo, Complejo la Regalina features a seasonal outdoor pool, playground and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.Avilés is 23 miles from Complejo la Regalina, and Cudillero is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 17 miles from Complejo la Regalina.
Outdoor swimming pool
Supermarket & restaurant available onsite
Very friendly girl at the reception
- This was a wonderful treat to stay here while on the Camino. The room was spotless and the whole property was nicely appointed. The staff were helpful in arranging accommodation down the road for us
- Friendly atmosphere, in a picturesque setting with a convenient restaurant/bar.
- A wonderful spot for 10 days away! All the staff were so friendly & helpful.
Cabins are basic enough but knew what to expect.
Good location for exploring the area.
Kids liked the pool.
- Outdoor swimming pool
Hotel Rural Calzada Romana
Hotel Rural Calzada Romana is located in Belmonte de Miranda, just 20 miles from Oviedo. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.All rooms are equipped with a TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the river or city. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Avilés is 24 miles from Rural Calzada Romana, and Cudillero is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- the owner of the hotel is so kind and friendly! You feel like a king and a queen
Friendly, Comfortable, good restaurant, great buffet breakfast with fruit, fabulous location for exploring mountains.
I’ll definitely stay again for longer.
- The breakfast. The people. The location. The facilities / toiletries. The rooms were quite spacious. Everything was pretty much perfect.
- La ubicación es muy buena y el trato del personal ha sido excelente, además el precio es fenomenal.
- La habitación,la limpieza ,el desayuno nada que envidiar a hoteles superiores variedad y calidad. Mención especial a Roberto muy agradable y servicial, volveremos sin dudarlo
One of our top picks in Luarca.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Finca Portizuelo is located in Luarca. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Avilés is 30 miles from Finca Portizuelo, and Ribadeo is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- The whole building was beautiful, very tranquil setting. Gorgeous views at breakfast time. Extremely close to the beach. The room was beautiful, amazing shower. Host Daniel was welcoming and helpful.
- The room opened on to a lovely large patio and was very comfortable and beautifully finished.Surrounding countryside was so peaceful with tiny country lane leading to a secluded beach.
- The hotel is set in a very peaceful location and is a 2 minute walk away from a pebble beach. Both breakfast and dinner were both very good. Our host Daniel was very attentive and spoke excellent English. Although the hotel is not easy to locate using satnav we found that the nearby rail halt of Barcia was listed as a train station on our satnav and takes you close enough to pick up the sign for Portizuelo. This method avoided having to use written instructions, which aren’t easy to use on a motorcycle!
- Very nice and quite location close to the beach (stone). Rooms are very clean and breakfast amazing!
The Place in the countryside, calm.
The modernity of the hotel.
The kindness of the owner.
The beautiful small beach 1min walks
Hotel El Chisco
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Hotel El Chisco offers accommodations in San Cosme. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is fitted with a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Gijón is 29 miles from Hotel El Chisco, and Oviedo is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 11 miles from Hotel El Chisco.
- Most of breakfast cakes, doughnuts… were homemade and lovely.
Wonderful, non-commercial hotel, just off the beaten track.
Clean, comfortable, quiet room (no air con, but none really needed).
Great value, very tasty evening meals and a bar open all day
Friendly, helpful staff (but not English-speaking – if this is what you want, this isn’t the place for you)
Lovely little swimming pool (a bit chilly first thing, but who cares!)
Near the lovely little resort of Cudillero and nearby beaches that are clean and not rammed with tourists.
Safe parking directly outside the hotel
- El trato del personal , la ubicacion y como se come en el hotel de 10.
- Está en un sitio muy tranquilo, los paisajes preciosos, la calidad-precio del hotel buena. La comida casera muy buena. Tiene zona de piscina
- El precio para lo que había en la zona estaba bien
Hotel Valle Las Luiñas
Located in Soto de Luiña, 28 miles from Gijón, Hotel Valle Las Luiñas features free WiFi access and free private parking. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.Oviedo is 24 miles from Hotel Valle Las Luiñas, and Avilés is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 10 miles from Hotel Valle Las Luiñas.
- TOTAL SATISFACTION EVERY DEPARTMENT..VERY GOOD VALUE..PLEASE DON’T TELL THE MASSES WE DON’T WANT IT FULL WHEN WE WANT TO RETURN
- Loved this Hotel. Clean, comfortable and quiet in sleepy Soto de Lunia. Best buffet breakfast selection of all hotels during 2 week stay in N. Spain. Lovely evening meals but eat from “Menu del Dia” if possible. Just off E70 and 2km from lovely beach.
- I loved this place! The owner is super nice and caters everything for peregrinos! Tell you what route to take the next day and said he paints th yellow errows himself! We loved that there was dinner in the evening and I loved the breakfast in the morning!
- Very good breakfast and plenty of variety . Close to a lovely beach .
- Great location for walking Camino De Santiago. Nice staff, clean.
Top Hotels In Villarín Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Villarín Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Villarín Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Villarín Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!