10 Best Hotels To Stay In Villarejo de Salvanés Community of Madrid – Top Hotel Reviews
Villarejo de Salvanés Community of Madrid is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Villarejo de Salvanés Community of Madrid. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villarejo de Salvanés Community of Madrid. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villarejo de Salvanés Community of Madrid. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Villarejo de Salvanés Community of Madrid right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Villarejo de Salvanés Community of Madrid with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Villarejo De Salvanés Community Of Madrid:
Hotel La Atalaya
Hotel La Atalaya offers accommodations in Fuentidueña de Tajo. The hotel has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Aranjuez is 25 miles from Hotel La Atalaya, and Alcalá de Henares is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 34 miles from Hotel La Atalaya.
- Nice village nearby and safe parking and food available on site at good price.
- Clean and comfortable, staff very friendly & helpful, good priced bar and food.
- The hotel is extremely good value for the price we paid
- Well placed for traveling garage and shop opposite nice little village
- The waitress behind the evening bar was very pleasant and helpful.
Condesa de Chinchón
One of our top picks in Chinchón.Visit Chinchón and explore this beautiful area’s fascinating history with this delightful hotel as your base.Right by the Plaza Mayor in the quiet, pretty, little town of Chinchón, this charming hotel is ideal for a peaceful, relaxing break and is in a great location for visiting Madrid.The hotel’s rustic architecture reflects its idyllic setting in this beautiful little town. Inside, the impressive interiors provide the perfect environment to relax and enjoy your stay in this delightful hotel.The convenient location offers easy access by road to Madrid, Toledo, Aranjuez and the Warner Bros. theme park. With the hotel as a relaxing, luxurious base, you can visit Madrid in just 35 minutes and explore all that the magnificent Spanish capital has to offer. Aranjuez and the Warner Bros. theme park are just 20 minutes away.
- Secure underground parking. Conveniently located for the main plaza. The receptionist was lovely.
- Breakfast was good. Enjoyed the patio outside our room. We really enjoyed the large sitting room where we were able to watch a program we needed to watch during our weekend stay. Much more comfortable than watching in our room.
- the bedroom was lovely, nice views of a beautiful small town. very well located. it has underground garage.
- The location of the hotel was just off the main historic square
- Spacious room, secure underground parking and friendly staff.
Ibis Madrid Arganda
Ibis Madrid Arganda is located in the business area of Arganda del Rey, 12 miles outside Madrid. It offers free parking, fitness center and rooms with satellite TV and Wi-Fi.All rooms at the Ibis Arganda are equipped with air conditioning and feature parquet floors. There is also a safe in each room, and the private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.A continental breakfast is served daily in the hotel’s bright breakfast room. There is also a bar which is open 24 hours a day.The Ibis Madrid Arganda is a 20-minute drive from central Madrid, where you can find the Royal Palace and Retiro Park. The hotel is easily accessible from highway A3 which goes between Madrid and Valencia.
- location excellent. parking very good. food in restaurant really nice. staff on desk very helpfull.
- Easy access from the motorway, clean, friendly and very welcoming, lovelly big bed 🙂
- Bed very comfortable and a good breakfast also staff were very polite.
- Clean, comfortable and good value. I’ve stayed here a couple of times and I recommend it.
- Room was fine but English channels did not work !!
Parador de Chinchón
Located in Chinchón, 24 miles from Madrid, Parador de Chinchón features a restaurant and free WiFi. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A TV is featured.You will find a shops at the property.Aranjuez is 12 miles from Parador de Chinchón, and Alcalá de Henares is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Very nice old builing in a small ttown. Parking on the street. A real parador buth with the modern comfort. The distance to Madrid was about 50 km but we took the bus (once each houre). The bus doesn’t stop in the centre so you have to take a citybus.
- Absolutely amazing and wonderful place. The place itself but also the city. I would definitely come back!!!
- We had a puncture on our car and the staff dropped everything and help us on our way – Very helpful and very friendly. It was our 2nd stay and not our last!!
- A very nice hotel and the stafff on the front desk excellent and helpful. Nice size rooms and secure parking.
- The location was exceptional, right next to Chinchón’s unique plaza. The staff were very welcoming and helpful-they rang us immediately on discovering that my husband had left his mobile in the room. The room was delightful-spacious clean and comfortable with a beautiful view. It appeared that the Parador had been undergoing maintenance and everything felt fresh and clean.
Sercotel AB Arganda
Sercotel AB Arganda offers accommodations in Arganda del Rey. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Madrid is 15 miles from Sercotel AB Arganda, and Aranjuez is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 13 miles from Sercotel AB Arganda.
- Stayed several times and always found it a pleasant hotel to stay at. Staff are very happy to help with the smallest problem.
- Everything was fine but specially staff are perfect and very helpful.
Nice sized room big bed very comfortable, Ensuite facilities very good. Welcome drink appreciated.Parking facilities very good.Internet good on this occasion
Breakfast was good and varied, but the hot was cold! (9.30) this needs to be monitored it was topped when we requested it,
The staff were very pleasant and helpful, especially the young lady in the Restaurant
It was also helpful that we were able to eat in the Restaurant a bit earlier after a long journey,the food was of a good standard and well presented.
Both my husband and I are registered disabled with poor mobilty, and use walking sticks. Both of us are unable to get in and out of a bath. As a result we requested a
room with shower only, near a lift. This is the first time we have had a long walk from lift to the room ,whilst staying at this hotel. We were told disabled room already taken.
The room was very clean as normal with this hotel, but looking a little dated in need of decoration. It will not stop us using this pertcular hotel. Because normal it meets our needs and is of excellent standard.
- price was ok, staff seemed where nice hotel was clean
Hotel Nuevo Chinchón
This rural Spanish villa is located outside the town of Chinchón, and offers use of a huge outdoor swimming pool to cool off from the warm Spanish sunshine.Ideal for a peaceful, relaxing break from the city, the Nuevo Chinchón features a range of facilities including a spa center with pool and jacuzzi (opens in summer). The building is surrounded by gardens and fountains, adding to the tranquil feel. Inside, unique, luxury decor fills the guest rooms and comfortable lounges, creating a welcoming, sociable atmosphere.After a day spent enjoying the local countryside, return for a hearty meal in the hotel’s charming, traditional restaurant. Here you can dine on the house specialty roast lamb and other local dishes, all prepared in the wood-fired oven. A more informal cafe opens out onto a terrace, allowing you to enjoy a refreshing drink while taking in views of the surrounding countryside.
- the room was spacious and very quiet, comfortable, and had a big bathroom with two basins and a bathtub. The matress was supercomfy. The location was very pleasant, but it can only be reached by car. No public transport to the hotel.
- I found the welcome helpful and charming – I speak almost no Spanish but between my little Spanish, their comprehension of my French and English and a good sense of humour, we were fine! I was helped to my room with my luggage, which was a bonus. No lift would make it difficult for some people as the stairs are steep. The wifi reception was very poor. About the only down point.
- Very quiet and relaxing location. Helpful, supportive staff and comfortable room. Spacious and safe parking.
- Grand old hotel in a great rural location…just 30min from Madrid
- La verdad es que todo. Se ajustó a nuestras pretensiones
Palacete de la Ochava
Located 25 minutes from Madrid and 30 minutes from Madrid-Barajas airport, this charming hotel is the ideal place to unwind and allow your senses to be enticed by the surroundings.The hotel boasts 38 large rooms with individual decoration and furnishings. Of the 17 standard rooms, 9 boast lofts with spacious terraces.In the evenings, enjoy a rich and tasty meal at the hotel’s La Ochava restaurant, which consists of 2 dining rooms for up to 200-225 people.
- Very friendly staff, very clean and great location for Madrid airport.
- Very nice staff. Great parking facility. Nice room. Excellent rates.
- Todo muy bien. Habitación amplia y confortable. Parking en semisótano. Lugar tranquilo. Restaurante cercano con buena relación calidad-precio.
- impresionante la decoración y el trato, todo muy tranquilo
- el personal muy educados y correctos, la cama comoda y todo muy limpio, aconsejable
Casona De Torres
Casona De Torres is located in Mondéjar, just 22 miles from Guadalajara. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.There is ticket service at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Alcalá de Henares is 17 miles from Casona De Torres, and Chinchón is 21 miles from the property. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 27 miles away.
- Very nice location and very clean and beautifully decorated rooms with high end amenities like a truly luxurious hotel would offer. The staff are wonderful amd the on site restaurant is outstanding one of the best dining experiences one could imagine. Great value for everything! We will definitely return!
- Modern property with a nicely decorated room. The bed and the room in general were very comfortable. The staff / owner were very helpful and friendly. Close to the town square where parking was easy.
Located virtually on the main square where they also have a nice cafe bar which we have used.
Run by two brothers who are welcoming and friendly, as were the staff. Pet friendly. Private parking available a short walk away.
- good facilities, good value for money , little bit far from Madrid but its a nice place ! the room was tidy and clean , the staff helpful , the location of the hotel center of Mondéjar village , recommended for tour out of Madrid !
- Stayed for 1 night slightly off our route but chosen for secure parking which although not immediately next to hotel was fine. Unfortunately restaurant closed on Mondays and sister restaurant in nearby square also closed as we’d arrived on the eve of the annual fiesta, our bad luck. However hotel owner very helpful and friendly, room and breakfast decent.
Hotel Rural Plaza Mayor Chinchon
Located in Chinchón, 24 miles from Madrid, Hotel Rural Plaza Mayor Chinchon features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax.You will find a tour desk at the property.Aranjuez is 12 miles from Hotel Rural Plaza Mayor Chinchon , and Alcalá de Henares is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 25 miles from Hotel Rural Plaza Mayor Chinchon.
- Fantastic room with balcony overlooking this superb mediaeval Plaza Mayor. All facilities were superb
- Everything is perfect. Like the view overlooking the plaza. Exceptional breakfast with fresh local food and relaxing breakfast room. Although key pick-up & breakfast are allocated in another hotel, it is quite near & can reach by 1~2 mins walking. Thanks Carla!
- Home made bread was wonderful, as were the conserves!
Everything was wonderful.
Carla could not have been more helpful,she even gave me her own kettle.
The quality of the towels was super.
Such a peaceful perfect location.
- A beautiful, boutique hotel, independently run and owned by a wonderfully attentive couple and their staff. Possibly the most comfortable hotel bed I’ve ever slept in. We were very late arriving, but nothing was too much trouble. If you want to get out of Madrid, this is the place to stay…
Hotel Spa La Casa Del Convento
Located in Chinchón in the region of Comunidad de Madrid, 24 miles from Madrid, Hotel Spa La Casa Del Convento features a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a shared lounge, room service and a hairdresser’s at the property.Aranjuez is 12 miles from Spa La Casa Del Convento, and Alcalá de Henares is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 25 miles from Hotel Spa La Casa Del Convento.
- La cama es muy grande y cómoda, la bañera de hidromasaje y la suit es bastante amplia. El servicio de habitaciones muy bien.
nos nos dijeron que por la noche cerraban puertas de la calle nos nos dijeron que había una llave que habría y lo pasamos mal fue un gran descuido por por parte de la
persona encargada tampoco pudimos desayunar y el Spa nos parecio muy caro
- Todo en general nos encantó, todo al detalle, la cena muy bien, calidad, servicio, todo !!!!!
- La intimidad, pocas habitaciones y la tranquilidad. Perfecto para desconectar! Habitación muy acogedora.
- Desayuno casero completo y variado. Todo riquísimo!!!
Top Hotels In Villarejo De Salvanés Community Of Madrid Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Villarejo de Salvanés Community of Madrid to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Villarejo de Salvanés Community of Madrid but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Villarejo de Salvanés Community of Madrid. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!