10 Best Hotels To Stay In Villar del Maestre Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Villar del Maestre Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Villar del Maestre Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villar del Maestre Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villar del Maestre Castilla-La Mancha. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Villar del Maestre Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Villar del Maestre Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Villar Del Maestre Castilla-la Mancha:
Torre Maestre Hotel Rural
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Torre Maestre Hotel Rural offers accommodations in Villar del Maestre. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a tour desk at the property.Cuenca is 15 miles from Torre Maestre Hotel Rural, and Mariana is 14 miles away.
- Lovingly renovated old property set in a hamlet that is located in a beautiful peaceful valley. Though not heavily promoted on the hotel web site, the small restaurant serves high quality regional food. Rural Spain at it’s best.
The cleanliness of the place was incredible, totally spotless, it’s even more impressive when you know that it’s located in the countryside.
The hotel itself is a beautiful blend of old and modern architecture.
It was also really quiet and perfect for a relaxing weekend out of the city.
- the food at the restaurant is good, room is nice, bed is comfy.
- La tranquilidad en el ambiente. La decoración del alojamiento. Ni una pega. Nos ha encantado.
- La decoración y la limpieza exquisita. Buen desayuno. El personal muy amable. La estancia fue muy agradable a pesar del mal tiempo gracias a las comodidades del sitio. Extraordinarios alrededores para dar un paseo o correr. Perfecto para una escapada de relax con buen horario de desayuno para descansar. Cerca de los hitos de la provincia con facil localizacion del alojamiento.
La Casita de Cabrejas
Located in Jábaga in the region of Castila-La Mancha, 7 miles from Cuenca, La Casita de Cabrejas features a seasonal outdoor pool and playground. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. A TV is provided.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking and hiking.
- The location in the private grounds was appealing once we found the hotel, very helpful receptionist, bedroom was comfortable but a bit dated
- Really nice place to stop on way through Spain on the bike. Manager very patient with my complete lack of Spanish!
- The owner made us welcome and prepared food, although we arrived late and the kitchen were closed on that day.
- Helpful, friendly staff. Comfy bed. Beautiful peaceful location. Good food.
- The hotel is beautifully appointed and in lovely grounds. A great place to relax. It’s not easy to find for the first time in the dark. The pool and it’s seating area is shaded most of the day. Fine unless you are a sun worshiper. The service is good and it’s extremely relaxed. Nice family business
Hotel Boutique Pinar
One of our best sellers in Cuenca! Set in the countryside 6.2 miles outside Cuenca, Hotel Boutique Pinar offers luxurious rooms with terraces overlooking its garden and swimming pool. The surrounding area is ideal for hiking, cycling and horse riding.Set in bungalows, Hotel Boutique Pinar’s rooms and suites have fireplaces and flat-screen TVs. All air-conditioned accommodation has free Wi-Fi, a minibar, kettle and coffee maker.Guests can enjoy breakfast in the Pinar’s dining room. Shops, cafes and restaurants can also be found in Cuenca. There is a Spa including: sauna, hot tub, Turkish bath, hydromassage shower and gym for a surcharge.The village of Pernala is just over 1.2 miles from the hotel, while Cuenca’s famous hanging houses are less than 15 minutes’ drive away. Madrid and Albacete can be reached in less than 2 hours by car.
- Breakfast out of this world and the attention to detail !!! A phone call asking arrival time so they could light the fire ♥️
- Fabulous hotel. Very dog friendly . Lots of places to exercise them. Lovely log fire waiting and fantastic breakfast. Will certainly be returning
Best breakfast ever brought in a large wicker tray. Not really a hotel but six or so detached small apartments. Ours had a small swimming pool.
Nearby local cafe/restaurant was excellent.
The breakfasts were the most amazing we have had anywhere,impossible to have any lunch afterwards!
The staff were so helpful and nothing was too much trouble.no
- Amazing breakfast, luxury private villa suite beautiful decorated and appointed. Personal service from the management and even the gardener was first class. Pet friendly.
Exe Cuenca offers accommodations in Cuenca.The rooms include a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- I liked the room, and the shower and the overall feel of the place. it was clean and nice.
- Well run Hotel. .Lovely breakfast..Thanks John and Jo Uk
- Breakfast was all quality products and all staff very helpful and friendly. Our room was super clean 😄
- Great value for price, clean room with big bathroom. Free parking. Outside of town you need car. Friendly staff.
The bathroom was one of the best, with great shower and big space overall. The room was also very big and clean, the bed was confortable.
It takes you 10 minutes to go to Casco Antigo with a taxi and costs ~10 euros.
Hotel Convento Del Giraldo
One of our top picks in Cuenca.Located in Cuenca, 6 miles from Mariana, Hotel Convento Del Giraldo features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Beautiful view from room. Close to sites and restaurants. Staff very friendly and helpful.
- Location good for museums. Comfy bed. Nice breakfast
- Stunning views over the cathedral. Lovely room with comfortable big bed. Restaurant excellent with a lovely breakfast. Friendly, helpful staff. Never stayed anywhere around the world with a better view from the bathroom.
- Very charming room and nice view. Excellent location.
- The location was terrific, parking nearby was convenient, the room was spacious, comfortable, and clean, and the staff was very helpful. Bed sheets felt great. Breakfast buffet was adequate, and the six euros was an appropriate price.
NH Ciudad de Cuenca
One of our top picks in Cuenca.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, NH Ciudad de Cuenca offers accommodations in Cuenca, just 7 miles from Mariana. The hotel has a sauna and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Empty around this time of year. Mostly business travellers.
Clean room, good breakfast. very helpful staffs.
You can get this hotel using urban bus from the ave station. The bus stop is right in front of the hotel.
- It is a very comfortable hotel to stay, it is within walking distance from the city center and the historic center. Very good value for money.
The Staff… They really were very friendly, courteous and helpful.. Totally professional. Please pass this on to them… The location perfect and the short walk to the centre just the thing so really enjoyed the experience…
Also a huge thank you to Booking.Com as I had been unable to open your page for the past 18 months but now back and enjoying the confidence in knowing I am with a great company…
- Clean room in a good state. Regular bus service to he sites. Interesting Catheral.
Hotel Leonor de Aquitania
One of our top picks in Cuenca.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Leonor de Aquitania offers accommodations in Cuenca. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
Best location, in the historic part of Cuenca, paid extra for a room with a view – and WOW, what a view! Nice traditional room with retained character. Comfortable bed. Very good breakfast.
Would stay again – like a shot!
- Nice staff, nice place, but expensive and spa is not included in the price.
- Hello he room was quite comfortable. We had a greate view on the landscape of Cuenca and a parador which is situated in a former monastery. We like very much the place. Everything is neaby. The hotel is just the opposite of the privite parking which is a bit expensive but you can also find a free parking if drive a bit ahead of the entrance of the hotel.
- The views from my romm`s bedroom were awesome, the localitation was really great to arrive every place in town, and the restaurant was fantastic. You can also have breakfast till 11 o´clock.
We had an upper room with a balcony and a glorious view.
Whilst the room needs updating – probably scheduled as the lower floors have been done – this was still a perfect room with an amazing view.
Whilst car parking can be a challenge in Cuenca this hotel 5-10 mins walk from a large free car park – with directions provided by hotel staff
- Best location, in the historic part of Cuenca, paid extra for a room with a view – and WOW, what a view! Nice traditional room with retained character. Comfortable bed. Very good breakfast.
Hotel Alfonso VIII De Cuenca
This hotel is one of the most central hotels in the appealing city of Cuenca, offering its guests with a top-floor terrace boasting stunning views of the charming medieval historic quarter.Cuenca is a fascinating city full of enticing little corners to discover, medieval architectures and lies between the gorges carved out by the rivers Júcar and Huécar and surrounded by countryside.The hotel is well-located for exploring the city, close to the main shopping center and provides easy road access. In addition the hotel also has the terrace restaurant where you can enjoy attractive, panoramic views while enjoying a pleasant meal.
- Good location,walking distance to old town and historical places. Beautiful, new apartment-like unit. Each bedroom has own shower or bathroom.
- Big room, very clean, nice views for a very reasonable price. A nice discount on the parking nearby. Would I stay here again if I’m visiting Cuenca? Yes!
- A fabulous interior and right opposite the Cathedral, easy walking to bars, restaurants, shops.
The secure parking close by is subsidised by the hotel. It costs 10 euros/24hr
A walk through the park outside the hotel takes you to the base of the old town, an easy walk to the hanging houses etc. The park has several chiringuitos.
Shopping area is on the other side of the hotel
Very comfortable bed
The Terraza restaurant is a good choice for dinner, there are fixed price and a la carte options.
- Restaurant was excellent for dinner, both in price and quality.
Hotel Rural La villa Don Quijote
Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Hotel Rural La villa Don Quijote offers accommodations in Cuenca. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV.There is free shuttle service, a shared lounge and a gift shop at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles.
- The pool area was superb, the location very tranquil a superb place to unwind. The staff Driss and Susanne were extremely helpful and friendly.
- Really nice Hotel! Great stuff! Totally calm! Nice surrounding. Breakfast very good and cheap.
- El trato del personal excelente ,las camas muy cómodas
- La atención del personal…sobresaliente y limpieza.
- Muy limpio, el personal muy amable y además tienen préstamo de bicis gratuito.
Parador de Cuenca
One of our top picks in Cuenca.Spend a short and relaxing break in the luxurious Parador de Cuenca, with excellent views of the famous hanging houses, set across from the hotel.Housed in a former convent, this hotel has conserved its original architectural features. The interior patio area is ideal for keeping cool in the afternoon heat, and enjoying a read. Combining the original charm, with contemporary touches, this hotel is stylish and comfortable accommodations for a stay in historic Cuenca.Take a dip in the Parador’s outdoor swimming pool in the hot weather, or get more active in the on-site gym. There is also a sauna where you can unwind after some exercise.Dine in style with all the family in the Parador de Cuenca’s on-site restaurant, where you can sample traditional-style Cuencan cuisine.
- We enjoyed our staying at Parador, it was perfect experience. The hotel is located only in 5 min walking distance from the city center; the price per night is not cheap, but worth staying anyway!
- It is the best among the four Hotel Parador we have stayed in Spain this time.
- Very antique looking hotel next to the walled portion of city, easy to walk to those places.
- The dining hall is in a magnificent old hall in the restored convento. We were pleased with the meals and the service was excellent. The views from the Parador are wonderful. It was a pleasant walk across the pedestrian bridge to the old city. It was easy to get a taxi from the train station, which makes it a good choice for a car free trip, if you wish.
- The whole experience was constantly delightful. Juan at the desk was especially helpful and even mailed my postcards! All of the staff we very friendly as well. The building itself is a beautifully restored monastery so the ambiance is one of luxury.. the food is reasonably priced,interesting local choices as well as delicious. Cuenca is a magical town, so I would definitely come back and recommend the Parador Cuenca!
Top Hotels In Villar Del Maestre Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Villar del Maestre Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Villar del Maestre Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Villar del Maestre Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!