10 Best Hotels To Stay In Villar de Domingo García Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Villar de Domingo García Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Villar de Domingo García Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villar de Domingo García Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villar de Domingo García Castilla-La Mancha. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Villar de Domingo García Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Villar de Domingo García Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Villar De Domingo García Castilla-la Mancha:
Hotel Rural el Cuco
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Hotel Rural el Cuco is located in Ribatajadilla in the region of Castila-La Mancha, just 17 miles from Cuenca. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. Mariana is 11 miles from Hotel Rural el Cuco, and Peralejos de las Truchas is 23 miles away.
- la casa preciosa rustica muy bonita en el baño cuidan hasta el mas minimo detalle tienen un estuchito con cepillo de dientes a parte del jabon y eso te dejan un botecito de nivea pequeño una maravilla yo lleve a mi mascota y el sitio esta ideal para dar un paseo por el campo y perderse
- Alojamiento muy acogedor y dueños muy agradables, perfecto para desconectar.
- La gente superamable, atenta y complaciente. Comida sencilla y más que correcta. Instalaciones sobrias y limpias. Entorno de naturaleza privilegiada.
- El personal muy amable. Montó 2 camas supletorias en la habitación Doble (íbamos con 2 ñiños). Se come y cena muy bien en el propio hotel.
- Los dueños muy amables y cordiales. La comida muy rica, las habitaciones amplias, cómodas, limpias y muy nuevas. Es un punto que se puedan llevar mascotas. Un lugar con encanto para desconectar, estar tranquilo y dar largos paseos por la Serranía de Cuenca.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Midama offers accommodations in Chillarón de Cuenca, just 5 miles from Cuenca.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower and bidet. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.
- The staff were very friendly and the continental breakfast was good value and served with a smile, there was no bar facilities but a well stocked vending machine.
- The owner is SUPER attentive, suggesting places to see and carefully explaining how to get there. He even paid for our entry to one of the parks!
Siendo plena semana Santa y reservando el día antes,todo es fantástico! El personal muy amable. En coche a Cuenca son 10-12 minutos. Aparcamiento fácil en la calle gratuito. Desayuno básico,pero rico.
Enseres en el baño.
- La ubicación, a 10 escasos minutos de Cuenca. La amabilidad de la dueña nada más llegar que nos dio un mapa de la ciudad y nos explico todo al detalle para poder visitarla e incluso nos recomendó donde poder aparcar gratis el coche en Cuenca.
- Trato excelente y todo facilidades (ya que ademas, viajábamos con perro) Sin duda lo recomendaría!!
Hotel El Tablazo
Located in Villalba de la Sierra, 12 miles from Cuenca, Hotel El Tablazo features a playground and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for golfing and biking. Mariana is 6 miles from Hotel El Tablazo, and Peralejos de las Truchas is 27 miles away.
Splendid rural hotel set next to a trout stream and fishing lake.
Rooms are clean and tidy with standard facilities, bar serves cold beer and the restaurant serves good food at a decent price.
All in all great value and an excellent option for an overnight.
- Everything. Friendly helpful staff, lovely location. Very surprised it only had two stars.
- Fantastic location next to a stream and very quiet.Easy to find and close to tourist places of interest.
- Good location, right next to the Serranía de Cuenca.
- The area for relax and close to the most interesting areas in Cuenca
- Splendid rural hotel set next to a trout stream and fishing lake.
Torre Maestre Hotel Rural
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Torre Maestre Hotel Rural offers accommodations in Villar del Maestre. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a tour desk at the property.Cuenca is 15 miles from Torre Maestre Hotel Rural, and Mariana is 14 miles away.
- Lovingly renovated old property set in a hamlet that is located in a beautiful peaceful valley. Though not heavily promoted on the hotel web site, the small restaurant serves high quality regional food. Rural Spain at it’s best.
The cleanliness of the place was incredible, totally spotless, it’s even more impressive when you know that it’s located in the countryside.
The hotel itself is a beautiful blend of old and modern architecture.
It was also really quiet and perfect for a relaxing weekend out of the city.
- the food at the restaurant is good, room is nice, bed is comfy.
- La tranquilidad en el ambiente. La decoración del alojamiento. Ni una pega. Nos ha encantado.
- La decoración y la limpieza exquisita. Buen desayuno. El personal muy amable. La estancia fue muy agradable a pesar del mal tiempo gracias a las comodidades del sitio. Extraordinarios alrededores para dar un paseo o correr. Perfecto para una escapada de relax con buen horario de desayuno para descansar. Cerca de los hitos de la provincia con facil localizacion del alojamiento.
Hotel Boutique Pinar
One of our best sellers in Cuenca! Set in the countryside 6.2 miles outside Cuenca, Hotel Boutique Pinar offers luxurious rooms with terraces overlooking its garden and swimming pool. The surrounding area is ideal for hiking, cycling and horse riding.Set in bungalows, Hotel Boutique Pinar’s rooms and suites have fireplaces and flat-screen TVs. All air-conditioned accommodation has free Wi-Fi, a minibar, kettle and coffee maker.Guests can enjoy breakfast in the Pinar’s dining room. Shops, cafes and restaurants can also be found in Cuenca. There is a Spa including: sauna, hot tub, Turkish bath, hydromassage shower and gym for a surcharge.The village of Pernala is just over 1.2 miles from the hotel, while Cuenca’s famous hanging houses are less than 15 minutes’ drive away. Madrid and Albacete can be reached in less than 2 hours by car.
- Breakfast out of this world and the attention to detail !!! A phone call asking arrival time so they could light the fire ♥️
- Fabulous hotel. Very dog friendly . Lots of places to exercise them. Lovely log fire waiting and fantastic breakfast. Will certainly be returning
Best breakfast ever brought in a large wicker tray. Not really a hotel but six or so detached small apartments. Ours had a small swimming pool.
Nearby local cafe/restaurant was excellent.
The breakfasts were the most amazing we have had anywhere,impossible to have any lunch afterwards!
The staff were so helpful and nothing was too much trouble.no
- Amazing breakfast, luxury private villa suite beautiful decorated and appointed. Personal service from the management and even the gardener was first class. Pet friendly.
La Casita de Cabrejas
Located in Jábaga in the region of Castila-La Mancha, 7 miles from Cuenca, La Casita de Cabrejas features a seasonal outdoor pool and playground. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. A TV is provided.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking and hiking.
- The location in the private grounds was appealing once we found the hotel, very helpful receptionist, bedroom was comfortable but a bit dated
- Really nice place to stop on way through Spain on the bike. Manager very patient with my complete lack of Spanish!
- The owner made us welcome and prepared food, although we arrived late and the kitchen were closed on that day.
- Helpful, friendly staff. Comfy bed. Beautiful peaceful location. Good food.
- The hotel is beautifully appointed and in lovely grounds. A great place to relax. It’s not easy to find for the first time in the dark. The pool and it’s seating area is shaded most of the day. Fine unless you are a sun worshiper. The service is good and it’s extremely relaxed. Nice family business
Hotel Rural La villa Don Quijote
Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Hotel Rural La villa Don Quijote offers accommodations in Cuenca. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV.There is free shuttle service, a shared lounge and a gift shop at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles.
- The pool area was superb, the location very tranquil a superb place to unwind. The staff Driss and Susanne were extremely helpful and friendly.
- Really nice Hotel! Great stuff! Totally calm! Nice surrounding. Breakfast very good and cheap.
- El trato del personal excelente ,las camas muy cómodas
- La atención del personal…sobresaliente y limpieza.
- Muy limpio, el personal muy amable y además tienen préstamo de bicis gratuito.
El Rento Alojamiento Rural
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, El Rento Alojamiento Rural offers accommodations in Cuenca. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.
- It was very close to Cuenca, but not as expensive. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was spacious and clean. The WIFI worked well.
- La habitacion, eramos 2 adultos y 2 niños, y eran habitaciones que se comunicaban, mediante un pasillo.
- Es un sitio cercano a cuenca a unos 10 minutos. Es muy tranquilo con ambiente muy familiar. La habitación era muy amplia con una zona con sofá, televisión y microondas. Todo separado del dormitorio.
- Si, era cómodo y confortable. Es muy bonito y el personal muy atento y amable. Te da sensación de hogar familiar.
- La situación del recinto es exceleste. Un sitio tranquilo y cerca de Cuenca ciudad.El personal es muy amable y se nota que es un negocio familiar y así lo demuestra el servicio.
Parador de Cuenca
One of our top picks in Cuenca.Spend a short and relaxing break in the luxurious Parador de Cuenca, with excellent views of the famous hanging houses, set across from the hotel.Housed in a former convent, this hotel has conserved its original architectural features. The interior patio area is ideal for keeping cool in the afternoon heat, and enjoying a read. Combining the original charm, with contemporary touches, this hotel is stylish and comfortable accommodations for a stay in historic Cuenca.Take a dip in the Parador’s outdoor swimming pool in the hot weather, or get more active in the on-site gym. There is also a sauna where you can unwind after some exercise.Dine in style with all the family in the Parador de Cuenca’s on-site restaurant, where you can sample traditional-style Cuencan cuisine.
- We enjoyed our staying at Parador, it was perfect experience. The hotel is located only in 5 min walking distance from the city center; the price per night is not cheap, but worth staying anyway!
- It is the best among the four Hotel Parador we have stayed in Spain this time.
- Very antique looking hotel next to the walled portion of city, easy to walk to those places.
- The dining hall is in a magnificent old hall in the restored convento. We were pleased with the meals and the service was excellent. The views from the Parador are wonderful. It was a pleasant walk across the pedestrian bridge to the old city. It was easy to get a taxi from the train station, which makes it a good choice for a car free trip, if you wish.
- The whole experience was constantly delightful. Juan at the desk was especially helpful and even mailed my postcards! All of the staff we very friendly as well. The building itself is a beautifully restored monastery so the ambiance is one of luxury.. the food is reasonably priced,interesting local choices as well as delicious. Cuenca is a magical town, so I would definitely come back and recommend the Parador Cuenca!
One of our top picks in Cuenca.The 4-star Hotel Torremangana is in the center of the city, right in front of a beautiful park bordering the Júcar River, and next to the antique quarter.In addition to the listed amenities all rooms have wired music and a direct-dial telephone.In the La Cocina restaurant you can enjoy traditional local cuisine, made using only the finest ingredients. The hotel offers good services and facilities, and wireless internet is free of charge and available throughout the entire hotel.
- Very good location,close to the park & main Street.
- The bed was extremely comfortable and the staff really friendly and helpful. The Hotel is just a few minutes from the restaurants and the city centre. There is a bus stop just a few metres from the hotel that takes you to Cuenca´s Heritage. Our overall stay was outstanding!!
- Hotel tranquilo y agradable, co buenas instalaciones
The bed was very comfortable..the room was more than adequate..
Location as expected ideal access to old town..
- The restaurant is excellent. Typical food of the region and reasonably priced for the quality
Top Hotels In Villar De Domingo García Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Villar de Domingo García Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Villar de Domingo García Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Villar de Domingo García Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!