10 Best Hotels To Stay In Villapresente Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Villapresente Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Villapresente Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villapresente Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villapresente Cantabria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Villapresente Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Villapresente Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Villapresente Cantabria:
Posada La Casona de Los Güelitos
Posada La Casona de Los Güelitos is in rural Cantabria, less than 1.2 miles from Santillana del Mar. It offers free Wi-Fi, free private parking and a large garden.The beaches of the Costa Verde are just a short drive from Los Güelitos. The famous Altamira Caves are also nearby.Casona de Los Güelitos is a typical country inn, with stone walls and wood beams. It has attractive courtyards and balconies. It also has a lounge with sofas and an open fire.Rooms at the Casona are spacious and bright. They all have a private bathroom with a selection of toiletries. Rooms are heated and come with satellite TV.The hotel has a traditional restaurant and a terrace. There is a children’s play area in the garden. The reception offers a safety deposit service and a tour desk.
- The care and attention to detail. The food was sourced locally and delicious. The hosts were really warm and friendly and made us feel very welcome. We loved our stay and would definitely stay again if we return to Santillana.
- By far the best food of our holiday was cooked by Iñaki! He went out of his way to meet the needs of my demanding family (even sourcing steaks from Nebraska!). Welcoming and information hosts who gave us much welcomed local advice.
- Great place to relax and disconnect. Comfy rooms, extra comfy beds, great homemade breakfast (and optional dinner). Would definitely come back if in Cantábria again.
- Confort, location, the staff and the excellent breakfast. they have a parking which is a plus travelling through the region
- Good locally sourced food, freshly cooked to order. Lovely building and garden.
Las Quintas offers accommodations in Queveda.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Santander is 15 miles from Las Quintas, and Santillana del Mar is 1.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 14 miles from Las Quintas.
The breakfast by Miguel was very good, almost too much choice. We liked the fresh melonparts, orangejuice etc. The view from our room was great. In the evening it is very quiet, great! Behind the hotel there is a path to make a nice evening stroll. In the hotel there is enough information for hiking.
Within walking distance you can go to Santillana del Mar and leave the car at the property. FYI: parking in Santillana is cheap.
- El personal amable y atento. La limpieza. El desayuno muy bueno.
- Die Betten waren sehr gut und bequem, zum Frühstück gab es frisch gepressten Orangensaft. Das Haus ist mit moderner Kunst ausgestattet. Sehr freundliche Betreuung mit wertvollen Tipps für die weitere Reise.
- Sitio tranquilo, cómodo, con una ubicación perfecta y porMiguel es una persona muy agradable y dispuesta a ayudarte en todo momento.
- Staf sempre disponibile, pulizia dei locali, ben arredate e comode le stanze
- The breakfast by Miguel was very good, almost too much choice. We liked the fresh melonparts, orangejuice etc. The view from our room was great. In the evening it is very quiet, great! Behind the hotel there is a path to make a nice evening stroll. In the hotel there is enough information for hiking.
Hotel Casona Los Caballeros
Housed in a former palace dating from the 18th century, this charming and tranquil hotel is the perfect accommodations for a relaxing rural getaway.Equipped with an expansive terrace area, in Casona Los Caballeros you can sit outside and enjoy a read in the sunshine, while breathing in the fresh air. Admire the sunsets from the grounds in the cool of the evening.Each of the 30 spacious rooms in Casona Los Caballeros is decorated in a rustic style, conserving the original stone walls and hardwood floors.This hotel also comes with 2 lounges, where you can relax in the evening and a bar, so you can have a drink with friends or family to finish the day.
- Cool airy and quiet Very friendly and helpful reception. Rooms comfortable Nice breakfast Easy parking and nice garden
- Very picturesque location, quiet, with beautiful surroundings and just a short walk to bars and restaurant.
- The attitude of the Owners-Managers was awesome!!!
- I loved the view,the garden is amazing!Also the staff is very friendly and the hotel itself looked great.
- la tranquilidad del entorno, la amabilidad del personal, los estupendos desayunos
Located in Valles, 17 miles from Santander, Hotel Narcea features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Potes is 29 miles from Hotel Narcea, and Santillana del Mar is 2.6 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 16 miles away.
- Very friendly. Clean property. 100% recommend. Restaurant in the same building.
- Welcoming, good value, pet friendly hotel convenient for Santander ferry.
- The room, whilst being very dated was very clean. Maria was very helpful and there was a lift.
Its easy enough to find given that its beside the main road through the village. Parking is easy, but the check-in was a lengthy procedure given that the lady spoke no English whatsoever. That in itself is not unreasonable as the hotel IS in Spain, but I did book it on an English website….
The location is good given that its only a 15 or 20 minute drive to the ferry at Santander, and there are some very local beaches to explore if you have time to kill.
- El personal del hotel encantador, tuvieron varios detalles con mi hijo. La comida del restaurante buenisima. Por la noche no escuchamos ni un ruido.
Hotel Marqués de Santillana
Hotel Marqués de Santillana offers accommodations in Torrelavega. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub and bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santander is 14 miles from Hotel Marques Santillana, and Santillana del Mar is 4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 13 miles from Hotel Marqués de Santillana.
- Bed very comfortable , room could. Do with a upgrade
- La ubicación. cerca de todas partes. aparcas el coche ( si puedes) y te puedes mover andando
- La tranquilidad de lugar y la amabilidad de los del hotel. El desayuno era normal con algo de variedad. Cómodo.
- Las camas eran muy cómodas, las habitaciones estaban reformadas, recién pintadas. Muy buen hotel
- El sitio es bueno pero el hotel necesita reforma la cama de 135 es pequeña para una pareja en estos tiempos para ser un 3 estrellas creo que debería renovarse
Posada de Peredo y Villa
One of our top picks in Queveda.Posada de Peredo y Villa is located in Queveda, just 14 miles from Santander. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santillana del Mar is 1.9 miles from Posada de Peredo y Villa, and Suances is 3.8 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 13 miles away.
- No dinner on offer but a light breakfast in the price was all I wanted anyway.
- Very friendly hosts in a comfortable rural villa. Located close to several picturesque coastal villages and the excellent Altamira cave paintings.
- The staff were very helpful and did their best to make our stay memorable.
- The staff were so energetic, kind and accommodating. Beautiful old house with comfortable areas to sit and read or take a wine and a lovely garden. Very comfortable room. Breakfast was simple but plenty. Lots of parking.
- La amabilidad de la gente y con el cariño que te tratan!!!
Hotel Cueli is located in Viveda, 13 miles from Santander and 3 miles from Santillana del Mar. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Suances is 3.5 miles from Hotel Cueli, and Isla is 25 miles away. Santander Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- Traditional family run hotel situated on the old main road, before motorways. Added bonus was a fantastic restaurant with great specialty dish
- The hotel has an authentic feel about it – especially breakfast served in the hotel bar – which meant that there was a wide choice.
- All clean and tidy , restaurant nice and pretty good food. Nice terrace for drinks.
- WE WERE VERY HAPPY WITH THE ROOM,GOOD SIZE,LOVELY BATHROOM.WE DID NOT USE THE RESTAURANT BUT THE STAFF IN THE ADJOINING BAR AREA WERE VERY HELPFUL.GOOD SNACKS.VERY GOOD WI-FI RECENTLY IMPROVED.
- The location had easy access to the ferry port of Santander. Parking at the hotel was easy. A paved walk along river was nearby.
Palación de Toñanes
Located in Toñanes, 20 miles from Santander, Palación de Toñanes features a seasonal outdoor pool and playground. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Llanes is 28 miles from Palación de Toñanes, and Potes is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 19 miles from Palación de Toñanes.
- The property was very traditional and charming. The outside eating area was attractive and the owner and his staff were very attentive.
Room was large , clean, and very comfortable. Enjoyed the large gardens and swimming pool. Breakfast was good , likewise the service.
A handy location near the coast and very quiet. Everyone very friendly. WiFi good
- A one night stay didn’t allow us to fully enjoy and take advantage of all this place has to offer! We where stunned! And would definitely go back. great outside porch for us to chill, with a big safe garden, with animals, for the kids to run around. staff helpful & friendly, family room big enough for the 5 of us.
- The location was beautiful and very quiet, expect for the cockerel. Lovely garden and outside space. The staff are friendly and try to understand what you need. Lack of Spanish on our side.
- The grounds were large and attractive. We went for short walks in the evenings after dinner. The dinners were good. It was fairly near Santander , so good for the ferry .We would stay there again for a few days going or returning from holiday.
Hotel Playa Ribera
One of our best sellers in Suances! This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Built in an impressive, 21st-century style, this new hotel is a fashionable, romantic choice for your stay in the picturesque seaside town of Suances.Set in one of the Cantabrian coast’s most charming and peaceful resorts, the Playa Ribera is located just 150 feet from Ribera beach. Enjoy a tranquil day on these clean, fine sands, and find other cove beaches in among the dramatic cliffs.Soak up the sun on the hotel’s sun terrace or on a sofa on the grounds. Also on the grounds you will find a gazebo – the prefect spot for relaxing with a cool, refreshing drink from the hotel cafe.
- Small modern hotel. Rooms cleaned daily. Free car park with limited space, but possibility to park along the street with minimal local traffic. Very quiet surroundings. Short walk away to the main beach Playa de la Concha and restaurants, bars and cafes. Good breakfast choice.
- A nice surprise, a modern hotel near Santander! Good location, excellent breakfast, attractive town of Suances nearby.
- Good position, comfortable room, good shower, pleasant staff
- Very good hotel close to the beaches in the enchanting Suances. Breakfast really complete with desserts and hot and cold dishes. Rooms in the underground floor with a small window and a nice bed.
- Location was very good. Not on front but very handy for restaurants and beach. Handed a present on departure. (Very good fruit and grocery store on way to front. Lovely Tuna pasties. ) Great breakfast. Very modern.
One of our top picks in Suances.This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Set in Suances, 350 feet from the town hall, Hotel Montañés is 0.7 miles from the beach. It offers free WiFi in common areas.All heated rooms at the Montañés Hotel have flat-screen TV and a work desk. They are decorated in warm colours, and come with private bathrooms with a hairdryer. Some of the rooms come with a terrace and you can enjoy sea views from all rooms.It is possible to enjoy a continental breakfast at Hotel Montañés, served in the hotel breakfast room.The hotel has free parking nearby. There is a 24-hour reception and a tour desk, and Altamira Caves and Santilla del Mar are a 15-minute drive away.
- Very friendly staff, cute small hotel with a lovely view to the sea.
- Very enjoyable stay, staff very helpful, rooms really good…will stay again
- The staff is absolutely reliable, friendly and helpful. Value for money is one of the best in Suances. Stunning views form spacious terraces make you stay at your room a bit longer than needed…
- Staff very friendly, clean place. Good location near the restaurants.
- El trato del personal muy correcto y con mucha amabilidad.
Top Hotels In Villapresente Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Villapresente Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Villapresente Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Villapresente Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!