10 Best Hotels To Stay In Villanueva del Rosario Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Villanueva del Rosario Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Villanueva del Rosario Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villanueva del Rosario Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villanueva del Rosario Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Villanueva del Rosario Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Villanueva del Rosario Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Villanueva Del Rosario Andalucía:
Venta Las Delicias
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Venta Las Delicias offers accommodations in Villanueva del Rosario, just 20 miles from Malaga. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Torremolinos is 27 miles from Venta Las Delicias, and Benalmádena is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- Real Spanish culture with a lot of locals in the restaurant.
- Style of hotel. Staff were very good. Tapas was also good.
- Everything i needed after my hike from Archidona. Cheap room and a possibility to eat there. I recommend this to people who are passing by. Pretty load due to al the locals drinking there ☺
Rooms good size, food good.
Owners son spoke good English
Most of staff spoke little English but they tried to help us and there were other English speakers around who could help. This is rural Spain so we were prepared for this. In spite of the draw backs I would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting a complete Spanish experience.
- Lovely meal in the dining room which they opened just for us tired cyclists
Hotel Arco del Sol
Located in Colmenar, 14 miles from Malaga, Hotel Arco del Sol features a playground and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is free shuttle service, gift shop, and shops at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Torremolinos is 22 miles from Hotel Arco del Sol, and Fuengirola is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 18 miles from Hotel Arco del Sol.
- the dinner was great, and also the staff was really friendly, we had a great experience over all.
- Very friendly staff, who went out of their way to be helpful. I was even given a free lift to the nearest village to catch my bus. There was a lovely view of the mountains from my balcony.
The owners made us feel very welcomed and did everything possible to make our quick overnight stay a delight.
Very nice place. Perfectly located for travelling around the area.
Staff is very nice and trying their very best to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.
Basic, but clean and comfortable. Good, firm beds, good linen, etc. It was unusually (very) cold when we were there, but the heating coped. Lovely deep baths and plenty of very hot water was also very welcome.
Good range of good home-cooked food such as rabbit casserole, etc.
Hotel La Yedra
Located in Antequera, 19 miles from Malaga, Hotel La Yedra features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.Torremolinos is 25 miles from Hotel La Yedra, and Benalmádena is 27 miles from the property. Malaga Airport is 21 miles away.
- Excellent service, speedy, managed my broken Spanish well. Courteous. Loved the ‘buzz’ at the bar/cafe. Loved the quiet Salon, peaceful, restful and lovely views.
Superbly situated for touring the Moorish and Modeja architecture of southern Spain, Easy to find on the good Autovia (dual carriageways) which made it simple to travel each day. Seville, Granada and Cordoba.
Have a good phrase book if you don’t speak Spanish. The staff’s English is not great, but they try. Food and drink is available 24 hrs. The cafeteria is very popular for passing travellers and coach parties. The staff were wonderful at serving large numbers efficiently.
La Yedra is a very convenient place to stay, when en route to Malaga airport.
Good value for money.
Have stayed there more than I few times now
The fact that the hotel staff looked after our vehicle throughout the night.
Ease of access off the autovia.
Handy stopping point for travelling into Portugal
Very handy for Malaga airport too.
Value for money.
The hotel is in a layby on the Malaga to Seville/Cordoba motorway, ldeally located for a tired motorist. It boasts a large restaurant,bar and social area.
Bedroom was a reasonable size for a short stay. STAFF don’t speak English but display patience with foreign clients. Spanish breakfast was inexpensive and excellent.
Parador de Antequera
One of our top picks in Antequera.This strikingly modern hotel overlooks the gorgeous landscapes of Andalusia. Enjoy the views of the rock formations and sunsets from the outdoor pool, trendy terrace and elegant restaurant.This spacious and peaceful Parador Hotel is surrounded by green gardens and a refreshing swimming pool. The modern refurbishment has made the most of the wonderful views,with spacious terraces and large windows overlooking the countryside and city of Antequera.The hotel rooms are spacious with pale coloring on the ceilings and walls. Floors are decorated with dark parquet. The contemporary furniture echoes the cool coloring, minimal design and soothing lighting.The restaurant serves traditional regional cuisine made with fresh, seasonal produce, alongside fine Spanish wines. There is also a cafe-bar.Thanks to the Parador de Antequeras location, you can easily visit Andalusias main cities such as Malaga, Granada, Seville and Cordoba. The center of Antequera is a 10-minute walk away. The hotel provides free parking.
- Rooms were really good. Carmen was really helpful in printing off boarding cards.
- Selection of breakfast foods. Views from the room.
- Nice room… Nice view in resto, as long as you dont sit too close to the window..
This is the only modern parador, the others are all in historic buildings.
The design is understated and pleasing. Entrance and reception are on the car park level, facing uphill with all the other public areas terraced into the hillside with panoramic views over the surrounding countryside. The whole place is full of natural light
Decor and furniture are comfortable and functional, the bedrooms are particularly comfortable with loads of wardrobe and table/desk space, and 2 armchairs. The ensuite bathroom is generously sized and the rainfall shower is easily adjusted from drizzle to tempest.
The breakfast caters a range of national preferences, the lunch and dinner menus include local dishes and the service is efficient and unobtrusive. The bar adjoining the restaurant offers light meals and snacks.
The hotel is staffed are charming and the housekeeping staff are meticulous.
It is a place where we wished we could stay longer.
The outdoor pool was closed for the winter!
- Great location on edge of the main street in town. Friendly and helpful staff. Clean, large and stylish room. Excellent breakfast.
One of our top picks in Antequera.Located in Antequera, 23 miles from Malaga, Los Dólmenes features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries provided. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, concierge services and a gift shop at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The hotel also provides car rental. Torremolinos is 29 miles from Los Dólmenes, and Benalmádena is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 25 miles from Los Dólmenes.
- Conveniently located for road travelers on outskirts of town. Plenty of parking. Comfy room and lovely atrium on first level. Good staff.
- The staff were very helpful. The food was excellent in the restaurant and the cafe. The receptionist was always smiling and welcoming. Very efficient too.
- The staff in the bar/cafe were friendly and helpful
The stuff Is really nice and The location for a Night after landing late in Malaga is great.
Antequera is a really nice City.
- Stayed here to break the journey from Granada to Jerez/Seville – easy to find and exactly what we were looking for – clean, friendly, comfortable bed and simple cheap restaurant food for dinner and breakfast.
Located in Antequera in the region of Andalusia, 23 miles from Malaga, Finca Eslava features a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace. The hotel has a fitness center and indoor pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a gift shop at the property.Torremolinos is 29 miles from Finca Eslava, and Benalmádena is 30 miles away. Malaga Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- Beautiful establishment, you feel like you just walked into a Spanish villa.
- Location was great, 2 mins. outside of the city. Room was fine but cold due to horrible weather. Free parking and free access to Spa. Dinner in restaurant was very good. Staff very accommodating.
- Beautiful building Andalusian style, especially the patio is magnificient. Comfortable rooms. Very and helpful staff. Good restaurant, excellent cuisine and huge choice of interesting wines.
- No complaints about anything except time allowed for breakfast. This finished at 11 and told ok if we went in as late as 10.50
- proper size plugs for the sink, and bath. did not have to keep topping up the water for my shave.
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a playground, Antequera offers accommodations in Antequera. The hotel has a sun terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.A TV is featured.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking.Malaga is 23 miles from Antequera, and Torremolinos is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Have stayed at this location many times what is there not to like
- The staff is helpful and professional. The location is very close to the charming city center with its many monuments. The breakfast @ hotel was great.
- good location, close to El Torcal and Camino del Rey.
- Wonderful beds in all our rooms, and the one with staircase, (suite real), was amazing. wow! I think that the staff could smile a little bit more/often, but the service was good.
- The location is great with plenty of free parking. Staff were excellent in particular Carmen from Reception and Charo from the restaurant was very helpful with always a smiling face. The buffet breakfast was very good. Not to forget the plenty of hot water in rooms. Highly recommend this hotel
Casona Los Moriscos
Located in Colmenar, 15 miles from Malaga, Casona Los Moriscos features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Torremolinos is 22 miles from Casona Los Moriscos, and Fuengirola is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- This is one of the nicest places I’ve stayed. A truely amazing experience
- Amazing place in an outstanding location in Andalucía. Clean, comfy, great food, good atmosphere and friendly staff. The location is also perfect, close to the beach, to El Torcal, to El Chorro and even to Sierra Nevada if you’re driving a car. Outstanding!
- A wonderful relaxing place to spend a night (or two, if touring the area). The property has considerable character – lots of heavy Spanish wood, and interesting decoration and furnishings – exactly how I would expect a typical traditional Spanish country hotel). The views are stunning, taking in mountains and fields. The hospitality is superb, as are the food and drinks. The staff lit a huge fire in the fireplace the night we had dinner there (it was November), and the room was well heated. There is a nice roof terrace, with outdoor spa (seasonal, I guess, since it wasn’t functioning.)
- This was a really interesting and comfortable hotel in a most attractive area. Our host (the manager) and his staff were most welcoming. Great music, lovely food and local wines & beers! Thoroughly recommended for people who like somewhere special a little out of the ordinary.
– great slovakian host
– great dinnerr
– fantastic style
Hotel Convento La Magdalena
Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, Hotel Convento La Magdalena is located in Antequera in the region of Andalusia, just 22 miles from Malaga. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is featured.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.Torremolinos is 27 miles from Convento La Magdalena, and Benalmádena is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 24 miles from Hotel Convento La Magdalena.
- Great breakfast, blazing fast internet, interesting property, quiet.
- I liked outside look of the hotel, I thought it will be also magical inside of it. Nice staff and good view from the restaurant.
- Everything about the Magdelana is just perfect, the hotel is just so relaxing and the staff are just very helpful and pleasant. All with a great breakfast.
- Reception staff and waiting staff very welcoming and friendly
- The building is beautiful on the outside. The rooms are very spacious and the music channel is nice. The staff is very friendly and very available. The breakfast was good with a lot of options.
Hotel Restaurante El Corte
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Restaurante El Corte offers accommodations in Casabermeja.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and hiking. Malaga is 11 miles from Hotel El Corte, and Torremolinos is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- convenient location for airport stop over, staff helpful, good food in restaurant
- Confort and value for money. Also the location is very good for staying in the all area.
- Location was selected for proximity to Malaga airport for flight the next day. This worked great, ~30min to airport. Breakfast was local/regional and good. Rooms were normal and clean.
- Our stay here exceeded expectations. We have never stayed at such high-quality motels:) Hotel is very modern, there are plenty of parking spaces, children playground, shop with traditional spanish food. It is situated very close to motorway, but you don’t hear any motorway noise from the room. The gem of this hotel is restaurant. Food is excellent, service is exceptional, we could not believe that we are “in the middle of nowhere”. Thank you!
- Ideal location to stop off to or from Malaga airport will recommend this hotel to friends for sure.
Top Hotels In Villanueva Del Rosario Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Villanueva del Rosario Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Villanueva del Rosario Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Villanueva del Rosario Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!