10 Best Hotels To Stay In Villanueva del Rey Sevilla Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Villanueva del Rey Sevilla Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Villanueva del Rey Sevilla Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villanueva del Rey Sevilla Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villanueva del Rey Sevilla Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Villanueva del Rey Sevilla Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Villanueva del Rey Sevilla Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Villanueva Del Rey Sevilla Andalucía:
Hotel Restaurante Campiña Del Rey
Located in Villanueva del Rey Sevilla, 19 miles from Posadas, Hotel Restaurante Campiña Del Rey features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms include a TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Carmona is 27 miles from Hotel Restaurante Campiña Del Rey, and Écija is 4.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Seville Airport, 41 miles from Hotel Restaurante Campiña Del Rey.
- Unexpected and very clean. Access by bicycle was certainly well catered for. This hotel sits beside a petrol station, off the main highway. Not a usual stopping spot for cyclists I would imagine.
- Easy to find, just on the roadside of a major highway. The price is really affordable. Clean comfy room.
- Comfortable, good for a one night stay on the way through between Sevilla and Cordoba. Just off the highway, so nothing of tourist value, but as a place to rest your head after a day of driving it will do in a pinch.
- Un bon rapport qualité -prix pour les voyageurs en route pour Cordoue. Bonne literie mais la position au bord de l’autoroute. Idéal pour une nuit.
- La verdad que todas, habitación nueva y limpia. Ubicación estupenda con muy buen acceso y salida.
Hotel Restaurante Los Molinos
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a playground, Hotel Restaurante Los Molinos offers accommodations in Écija. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. Posadas is 22 miles from Hotel Restaurante Los Molinos, and Carmona is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Seville Airport, 40 miles from Hotel Restaurante Los Molinos.
decent rural hotel 8 km from nice town of Ecija
room and bathroom not unforgettable
huge parking lot(loved by trucks)
behind hotel horses ,hens,peacocks and various animals and miles of Nature on free sight
PS Cocks begin to sing very early and never tired doing it
- We wanted a location between Córdoba and Seville and this was perfect. It’s not really near anything, but it was well priced, clean, spacious and great for the night.
- Clean and friendly. Lovely bar area and very reasonable prices. Basic breakfast Eur4. Coffee and brandy Eur3! Perfect location 10mins from centre Ecija and 1 hour each to Cordoba or Seville. 90 mins from Ronda!
- Good food, nice bar. Indoor garage for motorcycle parking.
- The bed was good, the bathroom had a bath and the water was very hot.
- decent rural hotel 8 km from nice town of Ecija
Hotel Plateria offers accommodations in Écija.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Cordoba is 29 miles from Hotel Plateria, and Posadas is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Seville Airport, 46 miles from Hotel Plateria.
- After spending a cold wet day in the city, it was nice to have such a comfy, warm and welcoming hotel to rest in. Central location and some awesome bars close by made this a highlight of my trip. Thank you.
- The receptionist Marta, spoke fluent English and tried her best to help me find a car to Rhonda. Marta also gave me a map and pointed out places to visit in Ecija. The only place on my month tour, where i had a bath in my room. Thank you again Marta.
- Hotel situated in an excellent location, just off the main square. Very friendly staff and clean room with comfortable bed.
- The staff were very helpfull. The walk in shower was very good.
- Generally pleasant, staff were nice, great location for what we needed (we were there for a wedding around the corner from the square), overall a nice place to stay.
Hotel Infanta Leonor
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Infanta Leonor offers accommodations in Écija, just 29 miles from Cordoba. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.This hotel has ski storage and car rental is available. Posadas is 18 miles from Hotel Infanta Leonor, and Carmona is 31 miles from the property. Seville Airport is 45 miles away.
- The croisants was good and the staff was verry nice
- Very friendly, helpful staff. Javier went over and above to help us with our transport problems. Hotel very comfortable, quiet and clean. Breakfast great.
- Staff were all very nice . Great little pool and terrace
- Very helpful family run hotel. The special treatment for kids is impressive ? It was an unplanned stay but the hospitality of the Andalusischen Hotel will be remembered by us and our kids for some time ? Neat and tidy hotel with a nice little pool to beat the summer heat.
- Easy to locate, modern, comfortable hotel. Friendly and polite staff, although little English spoken. Small garden area with a pool for relaxing. Pay parking available offsite or pay on street right outside the hotel. We used it as a stop off en route from the Algarve to Valencia, due to its proximity to the motorway. Thank you to the lovely lady who gave us some free bottles of water for our onward journey!
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hotel Astigi offers accommodations in Écija. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Cordoba is 27 miles from Hotel Astigi, and Posadas is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Seville Airport, 48 miles from the property.
- Restaurante had a nice friendly waitress and good food.
- La atención de por la noche en el restaurante y habitaciones la de la limpieza
- petit bémol, les draps n’avaient pas été changé!!!!
- A cama não era confortável . O quarto era péssimo. O Wi-fi muitos fraco
- Lo mejor del hotel, sin duda son sus trabajadores, el trato recibido fue excelente. Por lo demás es un hotel muy modesto (acorde con su precio)
Hotel Santa Ana
The Hotel Santa Ana is conveniently located close to the road linking Cordoba and Sevilla, and you can relax in the air conditioned rooms, with free Wi-Fi.Enjoy a peaceful stay from the tourist crowds at the elegant Hotel Santa Ana.Make the most of the location and the possibility of free parking nearby to visit Cordoba and Sevilla, 25 and 56 miles away, respectively.The free wireless internet connection is ideal for planning a trip to one of these cities, as well as for keeping touch with friends.Other convenient facilities include an ATM on site, and a gift shop where you can buy local souvenirs.At night, sample traditional cuisine at the Santa Ana’s restaurant, and enjoy a glass of wine or a beer at the bar.
Ease of access to the main road, good parking , welcoming arrival, overall cleanliness excellent.
Large very comfortable bed, spacious bedroom. The cafeteria offered and provided very good service , breakfast was served in the dining room, adequate.
- Very nice and clean and the staff was really nice.
- Perfect location for the travellers who want to visit both Seville and Cordoba without staying in either city.
Great breakfast in a quiet dining place (fresh orange juice served in a refrigerated glass)
Location on the highway between Sevilla and Cordoba (good for visiting by car)
Free parking slot
close to main road but not disturb with its traffic
they changed our room in 15 minutes after AC problem notification
- Ease of access to the main road, good parking , welcoming arrival, overall cleanliness excellent.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Albanta offers pet-friendly accommodations in La Lantejuela. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV.You will find concierge services at the property.Carmona is 24 miles from Hotel Albanta, and Écija is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Seville Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- The apartment was immaculate and presented really well. Very impressed
- New, friendly, clean and in the center. Just perfect.
The man at the desk was friendly & helpful. The room was large modern & spacious & had facilities to suit disabled people although we ourselves are not disabled. Toiletries were included.
There is ample parking.
- Todo nuevo y limpio y muy buen servicio. Volvería sin dudarlo.
- Reservamos este hotel por recomendación de una de sus empleadas, Tamara España, quien se mostró dispuesta en todo momento a resolver nuestras necesidades. La habitación era amplia, luminosa, muy limpia, cama bastante cómoda y baño impecable con un kit completo de higiene personal. La conexión wifi también funcionaba perfectamente. Además, nos encantó el trato cercano y la atención personalizada recibida. Muchas gracias a Tamara y al resto del equipo. Estaremos encantados de volver.
Hospedería Convento de Santa Clara
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hospedería Convento de Santa Clara offers accommodations in Palma del Río. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a tour desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this inn and the area is popular for hiking. Cordoba is 31 miles from Hospedería Convento de Santa Clara, and Posadas is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Seville Airport, 39 miles from Hospedería Convento de Santa Clara.
- The property was a very good place to stay to make you feel you were in ‘authentic’ Andalucía and it was well placed to explore other towns and villages in the area. There is a nice old courtyard garden area to sit in.
- I arrived late but the chef still cooked me a meal. Thank you very much. Interesting building. Good sized room which was clean and comfortable. Quiet and peaceful
- Very quiet place in an old monastery building : good experience !
- Amazing building and setting. The reception staff were lovely.
- We loved the quality and style of the building making the most of the features of the old convent. Ours was a huge bedroom with a super bathroom and walkin wardrobe. We relaxed in the lovely gardens and ate diner in the adjoining restaurant area. The owners were welcoming and friendly and very helpful in storing our bicycles in a secure area.
This new hotel, opened in 2007, is located in the heart of Andalusia, 20 minutes from Córdoba and an hour from Seville.The Carmen is set in the town of La Carlota, just off highway A4. It contrasts a typical Andalusian exterior with a 21st-century interior filled with polished marble and modern art. Each room has its own particular style, making this a unique setting for your stay in southern Spain. On-site facilities include a restaurant where you can enjoy traditional Spanish favorites.
- Good and cheap solution to visit Cordoba if you have a car. Garage parking is not for free but since nobody informed us about that in advance, we got it for free. Anyway, there is much place outside to park
- The reception desk staff were helpful and informative, especially about travel to and parking in Cordoba. The hotel’s location made it easy to get on / off the highway; it is essentially a road-stop hotel.
- very friendly staff, breakfast in the restaurant nextdoor good! Location is close to highway and less than 30 min to Cordoba
- Letto grandi comodi,pulito , bella doccia Vicino all uscita dell autovia
- Era muy espaciosa. Me sorprendio para bien y su limpieza. Buena calidad
Monasterio de San Francisco
One of our top picks in Palma del Río.Located between Seville and Cordoba, this romantic hotel is set in a 15th-century monastery and maintains original features, such as vaulted ceilings. It has an outdoor pool on the grounds.Rooms at Monasterio de San Francisco enjoy views of the pool, grounds or stunning internal courtyard. They are individually decorated and include a private bathroom. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.San Francisco’s restaurant is open for all meals and serves traditional cuisine. There is also a bar and lounge area.Monasterio de San Francisco is situated in the center of Palma del Rio in the Guadalquivir Valley. Cordoba, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is approximately 37 miles away.
- Unique stay in former monastery. Architecture was amazing. Resident cat was very friendly and charming. Able to eat oranges from the trees near the pool. Comfortable room.
- What a beautiful place to stay. It was a privilege to stay in such a historic property converted to a comfortable hotel so carefully.
- The building is beautiful and interesting. Our room was large with antique furniture and a lovely bathroom with pretty tiling.
- Every thing was excellent. Beautiful building, spacious, dog friendly room and superb food. The head waiter was a particular star but all the staff were very friendly and helpful.
This is a unique opportunity to stay in a monastery. The building is very large with lots of historic features. There are a number of outdoor areas that are in the form of courtyards or open areas. There is an outdoor pool which looked inviting but was very cold. Our room was like a mini suite comprising of a sitting area, extremely large bed a separate room with 2 single beds and a bathroom which had a large bath and shower. We chose half board and although the dinner choice was limited the food was good and a nice bottle of Rioja was only €12.
The town is very interesting being an important historical place. We had a great coffee and cake in a place called Maisa’s which is well worth a visit.
Top Hotels In Villanueva Del Rey Sevilla Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Villanueva del Rey Sevilla Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Villanueva del Rey Sevilla Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Villanueva del Rey Sevilla Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!