10 Best Hotels To Stay In Villanueva de las Manzanas Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Villanueva de las Manzanas Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Villanueva de las Manzanas Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villanueva de las Manzanas Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villanueva de las Manzanas Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Villanueva de las Manzanas Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Villanueva de las Manzanas Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Villanueva De Las Manzanas Castile And Leon:
Hotel Camino Real
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Camino Real offers accommodations in Arcahueja, just 4 miles from León. The hotel has a playground and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Astorga is 29 miles from Hotel Camino Real, and La Bañeza is 27 miles from the property.
- All good, especially the dinner and service. Easy to find, good car park.
Bed was comfortable
But there was no A/C
The room was big and clean
The staff were friendly and very helpful
- This is a nice friendly hotel with good food and service. Breakfast choices are very limited (coffee and croissant) (huge croissant!), but the restaurant is good.
- Lovely hotel, great food, clean and very welcoming
- We were in the Camino so the location was good. It is less than 2 hours to Leon cathedral,
Featuring free WiFi, a playground and a terrace, Hotel Valjunco offers accommodations in Valencia de Don Juan, just 20 miles from León. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Astorga is 29 miles from Hotel Valjunco, and Benavente is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 54 miles from the property.
Located in a good position on the edge of the town and easy to find.
There is a nice seating area outside for a relaxed drink
- Hotel is in a lovely setting and was a relaxing break after a long drive.
- tudo muito acolhedor,acolheram meu animal de estimação com toda a simpatia, aconselho, voltarei a repetir quando viajar para aqueles lados
- Estuve hace años y está muy reformado y para bien aunque faltan cosas como poner tarjetas para las puertas o modernización de baños.sitio muy tranquilo y cerca de valencia.
- Todo estaba muy bien en relación al precio. Lo mejor fue la calefacción, el tamaño de la habitación, el personal del hotel y la limpieza. Para repetir.
- Located in a good position on the edge of the town and easy to find.
Located in León, 27 miles from Astorga, Santiago León features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.La Bañeza is 28 miles from Santiago León, and Colle is 23 miles from the property.
The staff was very helpful
Catherine was especially helpful at check in and during my stay
- Once l was in a taxi it was quick and easy to get there and then get back into town the next morning. Staff were helpful and showed me everything l needed. Breakfast was good.
- Big rooms. Clean and tidy. Good food. Swimming pool.
- The hotel was outside of Leon and we chose it as it had a swimming pool. The pool was nice but the umbrellas and sunbeds were a bit tatty. Breakfast was good and the staff were great. Room was comfortable and parking was easy. We ate lunch at a local restaurant recommened by staff and that was good. There was a bus to Leon but it was only once an hour.
- Didn’t like this hotel. Staff was barely attentive. The luggage cart was a dolly. Beds were hard. Lights were off in halls motion sensor controlled creepy experience.
- The staff was very helpful
One of our top picks in León.Hotel Riosol is located in León, 26 miles from Astorga and 26 miles from La Bañeza. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.The rooms include a TV. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Excellent hotel 50 m from the railway station, 300 m from bus terminál, 500 m to the city center. Nice, large room,very comfortable bathroom and beautifull river view!
- The hotel is located close to the train and bus stations. It is within easy walking distance of all the main sights. Check in was quick and easy.
Excellent location to bus station and centre of town.
Clean, warm rooms.
Great value for money.
Would definitely stay again.
Very helpful and friendly staff.
One of the best hotel experiences I’ve had .
I would recommend it any day.
- Good location. Close to bus and train stations and 5 minutes walk from city center. Very friendly staff. Value for money
Aparthotel Exe Campus San Mamés
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Aparthotel Exe Campus San Mamés offers accommodations in León. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Astorga is 27 miles from Aparthotel San Mames, and La Bañeza is 27 miles from the property.
- The staff in the hotel were exceptional. Friendly, professional and kind. Tge breakfast buffet was awesome too.
- staff was super helpful and gave us a lot of information not only for our stay at the hotel but also for eating, walking and knowing the city.
The location was very close to the university where I had to go on a daily basis.
Staff were friendly.
- Large, comfortable room. The staff were excellent – spoke English well, always friendly, Reception staff happy to bring coffee facilities to the room late at night. Great place to stay with children.
Room was very good with facilities to cook and a fridge.
Breakfast was very good with wide selection in a buffet style.
Hotel Conde Luna
One of our top picks in León.Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hotel Conde Luna offers accommodations in León, just 26 miles from Astorga. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.La Bañeza is 26 miles from Hotel Conde Luna, and Colle is 24 miles away.
- Location was great – close to restaurants and bars with good underground parking.
- Comfy bed, warm room, nice bathroom, great pool area and bar, friendly staff happy to help.
- Lovely spacious and comfortable room in a great location
- Sufficiently equipped hotel at a convenient place close to the very center.
- Very good location, huge room with two TV’s and a lounge area. Good value breakfast with plenty of choice (buffet style)
One of our top picks in León.It is located in the historic centre, 3 minutes’ walk from Leon Auditorium and Leon Museum.Hotel Quindós´ spacious, air-conditioned rooms have vintage-style décor, a unique design and offer free WiFi. All include central heating, plasma TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer.Hotel Quindós is ideally located for visiting the city’s main sights by foot. Leon Cathedral is 15 minutes’ walk away and the Conde Luna Palace is 0.6 miles away.Hotel Quindós is a 10-minute walk from Leon Bus and Train Stations and 7.5 miles from Leon Airport.
- There is no Lundury services,it si a uncomfortable
- Clean, friendly staff, comfortable room, great location, easy short walk from train station, 10 min walk to historic centre.
- Great customer service from the front desk. Really helpful and friendly. Bed was comfy.
- Quite good position small walk from the city centre. Nice breakfast.
- The friendly and efficient reception staff were great. Location is good. Nice views.
Hotel Spa QH Centro León
Hotel Spa QH Centro León is set in the historic heart of León, opposite the cathedral and Roman walls. This small hotel offers stylish accommodation, with a spa and indoor poola at an extra cost and free Wi-Fi.The hotel is set in the city’s old town, a short walk from San Marcos and the Royal Pantheon. There are many typical tapas bars and restaurants nearby. León is also located on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route.All rooms at the Hotel Spa QH Centro León have a balcony, with views of León Cathedral. Rooms have air conditioning, a safety deposit box and a TV.The QH León’s spa has a swimming pool, a steam bath, a sauna and various types of shower. Use of the pool and spa facilities carries a surcharge. The hotel also has a snack bar, serving good-value food. There is a 24-hour reception with a tour desk.
- Small room but very clean. Excellent shower. Brilliant location in the city.
- It was clean, staff were really great, the location was fantastic next to the Cathederal and very central. A great stop on the Camino.
- The staff were so helpful I cannot praise them enough
- Very central location right by the cathedral. Modern hotel, the rooms are not very pretty but are comfortable and quiet, nice bathroom. The staff was efficient and helpful.
- I travel to Leon every 3 months and stay at this hotel every tine, very friendly and helpful staff, beautiful location in full sight of the amazing cathedral and also a fantastic massage too!! See you all again soon x
Hotel Villegas offers accommodations in Valencia de Don Juan. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided and private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Views of the pool, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.León is 21 miles from Hotel Villegas, and Astorga is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 53 miles from the property.
Best accomodation of our 5 day trip without any doubt.
Little beautiful family hotel in town with a very nice Castle. Perfect stop between León and Zamora.
- Wifi perfecto, desayuno inmejorable. La cama, como estar en una nube
- el desayuno perfecto. Y la acogida por parte del personal; estupenda.
El hotel en general está muy bien. Es grande y tiene una ubicación excepcional.
La habitación es grande, la cama muy cómoda. Además, mi habitación tenía ventana y balcón (gran luminosidad y ventilación).
Bien situado. céntrico.
Excelente atención telefónica.
- Best accomodation of our 5 day trip without any doubt.
One of our top picks in León.Eurostars León is located in León, just 26 miles from Astorga. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.La Bañeza is 26 miles from Eurostars León, and Colle is 24 miles away.
- We arrived to Leon with little time to see the city before sunset. The receptionist promptly gave us a map, suggested the most interesting places to visit, and provided instructions for finding free parking around the hotel and the walking to the city center. Really nice and helping. Seems like we got a room upgrade, because it came with a big meeting room.
- Eurostars are always pretty good, you’re never gonna be disappointed in any of their chain
- The reception staff was very helpful on arrival. The parking at the front of the hotel was occupied on arrival and the reception staff was very patient in giving directions to the hotel carpark.
- check in was great and staff provided very good advice and information
- This is a lovely hotel with clean and comfy facilities about a 15 minute walk outside the walls of the old city. We were able to find parking on the street very close by. We did have to renew the parking part of the time, but that could be done using the parking app. The breakfast was plentiful and tasty. Corte Ingles is very close as well.
Top Hotels In Villanueva De Las Manzanas Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Villanueva de las Manzanas Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Villanueva de las Manzanas Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Villanueva de las Manzanas Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!