10 Best Hotels To Stay In Villanueva de la Vera Extremadura – Top Hotel Reviews
Villanueva de la Vera Extremadura is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Villanueva de la Vera Extremadura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villanueva de la Vera Extremadura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villanueva de la Vera Extremadura. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Villanueva de la Vera Extremadura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Villanueva de la Vera Extremadura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Villanueva De La Vera Extremadura:
Hotel Llano Tineo
Located in Villanueva de la Vera in the region of Extremadura, 25 miles from Hervás, Hotel Llano Tineo features a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or pool. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Baños de Montemayor is 26 miles from Hotel Llano Tineo, and Béjar is 25 miles from the property.
- The hotel and staff were very friendly, food was excellent and value for money. Nothing was too much trouble for all staff. We only spoke a few words of Spanish but with their help we managed to get everything we needed. The ambience of the hotel was amazing
- We were only there one night but would have liked to stay for many more. It’s a pitch perfect place with excellent food, good wine and wonderfully hospitable staff who managed to make us feel welcome despite the lack of more than a few words of a common language. It’s just a great little hotel!
- Always freshly prepared food, very sensible menu, staff incredibly helpful and so willing to please. Beautiful setting, lovely, lovely, lovely!
- The owners are such nice and warm people, trying their best to make one feel welcomed. The hotel is in the countryside, very quiet, lovely garden and surrounded by meadows and mountain views. Extremely clean, cosy and relaxing. Everything is very well kept. Very good homemade breakfast. Highly recommended, would definitely stay there again
- Beautiful location, best breakfasts ever and wonderful, friendly hosts with brilliant suggestions for sightseeing.
Hotel El Mirlo Blanco
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and playground, El Mirlo Blanco Hotel Rural is located in Candeleda, just 25 miles from Talavera de la Reina. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a TV. Views of the lake, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. El Barco de Ávila is 21 miles from El Mirlo Blanco Hotel, and Candelario is 31 miles from the property.
- La tranquilidad y la ubicación. Los bungalows y el personal.
- el trato de Ruht y Miguel, el desayuno, las vistas y el entorno
- Alojamiento en un enclave perfecto, a orillas del embalse de Rosarito. Nos alojamos en un bungalow y todo fue perfecto, mucha tranquilidad. El personal es encantador. Las instalaciones están muy cuidadas. El desayuno es buffet bastante variado.
- La tranquilidad e independencia de los bungalows son lo mejor
- El ambiente y el entorno del hotel son una maravilla. Da gusto Salir a dar un paseo o simplemente tomar un café en uno de sus rincones. El personal es muy atento y amable.
Mirador de La Portilla
Mirador de La Portilla is located in Jarandilla de la Vera, 24 miles from Plasencia and 14 miles from Hervás. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Baños de Montemayor is 16 miles from Mirador de La Portilla, and Béjar is 18 miles from the property.
- The location, serenity, food and staff were all tops.
We were given room 209 in Block 2 which had a large private balcony with amazing views of the mountains and the river. This block seemed to have the best views.
The room was large, spacious and very clean.
It is set just north of the town so is a 10
minute walk to the town itself.
If you plan to walk into the town, as we did, be aware that there is part of the road with no pavement, but there is a little path to the right that you can cut down to bypass the road.
- Very friendly and helpful management and staff. Comfortable and spacious room with balcony and view overlooking the river.
- Staffs were very helpful. Amazing view from the balcony.
- La cama era muy cómoda. La habitación muy amplia. La atención del personal, excelente. Las vistas maravillosas.
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a seasonal outdoor pool, Hotel Nabia offers accommodations in Candeleda. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the mountains, lake or garden are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub and bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Talavera de la Reina is 29 miles from Hotel Nabia, and Hervás is 31 miles from the property.
- Absolutely delightful; unsurpassable location, big comfortable beds with good linen, lots of towels, warm bathroom and hot powerful shower. Breakfast and dinner were simple and excellent quality, (the a la carte restaurant is open on demand just let them know by 4pm if you want dinner). Hosts are charming and discrete with excellent English. A perfect place for peace and tranquility. I walk with 2 sticks and accessibility was good.
- La tranquilidad. El desayuno. La habitación amplia y bonita. El buen gusto de la decoración del hotel.
- Ubicación increíble. Superó nuestras expectativas. Personal súper amable
- Absolutamente todo!, instalaciones, comida, personal, trato…Inmejorable!
- Vistas y entorno general. Piscina sus vistas y temperatura del agua. Jardines muy cuidados. Tranquilidad absoluta. Decoracion llena de detalles. Excelente desayuno y cena. Precioso el santuario de Chilla a 1 km.
Hotel Rural Spa Don Juan de Austria
One of our best sellers in Jarandilla de la Vera! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Rural Spa Don Juan de Austria is located in Jarandilla de la Vera, just 24 miles from Plasencia. Hervás is 14 miles from the property.All units are air conditioned and feature a TV. Every unit is equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries.Baños de Montemayor is 17 miles from Rural Don Juan de Austria, and Béjar is 19 miles away.
- I loved the location, the breakfast, the energies. it was very relaxing. very close to a castle, and a 5 minute drive away from a place where you can ride a horse through amazing landscapes.
- We were there in mid-week in Winter and only very few other guests were there at the same time. That didn’t stop the excellent and friendly staff to heat up the whole place including the excellent Spa, put on a full breakfast buffet with all extras and make us feel that the place was ours ! Rarely felt that much welcome in any place.
- Acogedor, muy limpio, tranquilo, la atención excelente
- Buen desayuno, muy variado. Cena en el restaurante muy buena. Muy amables y atentos en general una estancia muy agradable.
- El desayuno excelente y la amabilidad del personal y el Spa pequeño pero perfecto
Parador de Jarandilla de la Vera
Sheltered by the magnificent landscape of the Vera and Tiétar Valley, this hotel is set in a castle dating from the 15th century – perfect for a peaceful break in the Extremaduran countryside.The ancient stone walls, courtyards and towers of the Parador de Jarandilla de la Vera have hosted many historic figures through the centuries, including the Holy Roman Emperor, Charles V. Its careful renovation maintained its Medieval feel while adding more modern features such as an outdoor swimming pool. Here you can cool off after enjoying the sunshine in the pretty grounds.The hotel is surrounded by lakes and forests of oak and chestnut. This amazing setting makes it ideal for those who enjoy tranquility and outdoor activities such walking, cycling, horseback riding.Finish off your relaxing day in the hotel restaurant, where you can try the delicious local cuisine offered.
- It’s an outstanding hotel in a beautiful building. The dinner was excellent and the setting for cocktails on the terrace was amazing.
- Super location, friendly staff, nice pool with garden, restaurant with patio (excellent for dinner in warm climate)
We stayed in the castle tower
Staff was very friendly
Dinner was excellent
- The Breakfast buffet was excellent! Wild Game and traditional sausages, loads of local cheeses, and the usual breakfast drinks to go with pastries.
This Parador is one of the historic buildings in the ensemble – a castle in fact! The staff were friendly, the location was in a very scenic area and the food excellent.
Hotel Ruta Imperial
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Hotel Ruta Imperial is located in Jarandilla de la Vera, just 24 miles from Plasencia. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the pool, river or garden are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a tour desk at the property.Hervás is 14 miles from Hotel Ruta Imperial, and Baños de Montemayor is 17 miles from the property.
Pues la experiencia fue un poco rara porque nos quedamos solo unas horas para hacer un siesta. Por lo cual es difícil hacer una valoración.
Booking nos mando un mail avisándonos que la noche que estábamos alojados ahí se iba celebrar una boda, pero no lo vimos (despiste de mi parte).
Por ese motivo decidimos no pasar la noche ahí ya que la música llegaba bastante fuerte hasta nuestra habitación.
Pero el hotel está muy bien, buenos cuartos y buen vista si te toca del lado de la montaña.
- Un hotel rural con unas bonitas vistas a la sierra, Y muy cerca del puente romano. Perfecto para desconectar de la ciudad durante unos días.
- La habitación familiar es maravillosa. Las niños disfrutaron mucho con su planta de arriba.
- Hotel muy acogedor, el personal amable, la habitación estaba bien y el desayuno bueno.
- Las vistas. La amabilidad del personal…todo en general
- Pues la experiencia fue un poco rara porque nos quedamos solo unas horas para hacer un siesta. Por lo cual es difícil hacer una valoración.
Hotel Rural El Camino
Located in Candeleda in the region of Castila y Leon, 24 miles from Talavera de la Reina, Hotel Rural El Camino features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the lake, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. El Barco de Ávila is 22 miles from Hotel Rural El Camino, and Jarandilla de la Vera is 25 miles from the property.
Excellent breakfast, nice choice of food to keep you happy.
Large terrain, cosy terrace, WiFi covers your room and a wide area of the terrain, also WiFI by the pool.
Comfortable deck chairs and parasols by the pool. Large clean pool with solar shower.
Clean rooms, good bed, nice but small bathroom with all you need to be comfortable.
Jose and Ana do everything to make you feel good at their place.
Excellent place to relax, surrounded by nature.
Superb and helpful staff.
Good lunch and dinner available on request.
Honesty bar with all you need at a decent price.
Do not expect this place to be luxurious, but it has everything you need to be happy.
For the first time in my life I will book a hotel again.
I have booked ***** hotels that did not even come close to what you can experience in the Hotel Rural El Camino.
- A great place to enjoy the surroundings, feel pampered and relax. We loved the garden, the swimming pool, the homemade food and the hosts. Highly recommended.
- This was a perfect start on our Spain vacation. The owners where absolutely fantastic and cooked us an amazing meal when we arrived around 20.00. The room was very clean and the bed and pillow super comfortable. The surroundings was beautiful and quiet. Overall we had a wonderful romantic stay. I truly recommend a visit for those who enjoy nature and birds.
- Lugar idilico donde apartarse de la rutina y desconectar. El trato recibido por Jose y Ana sencillamente inmejorable. Un 200% recomendado! Volveremos seguro!
- Maravilloso, la mejor casa rural en la que hemos estado. Trato familiar, buena comida, entorno maravilloso junto a un río y en una finca muy grande. Todo perfecto
- Excellent breakfast, nice choice of food to keep you happy.
Hotel Valles de Gredos
Set in the middle of Dehesa Boyal and Talayuela Golf Course, this hotel provides smart and stylish accommodation and is perfect for those looking for a relaxing holiday in the sun.Wake up with a hearty breakfast in the hotel’s cafeteria, before heading out for a visit to the picturesque villages in the surroundings in the morning sunshine. You can return to Talayuela’s restaurant to grab a light lunch.In the afternoon, you can unwind by the swimming pool – soak up the sun and take a dip to cool off in the hot midday sun.Retire to your stylish and spacious room in the early evening to get some rest and freshen up. Then go for a tasty, 3-course dinner in the elegant on-site restaurant. You can also enjoy the lovely views of the course and surrounding countryside from the restaurant.
The sleeping comfort was very good, the rooms are equipped with big beds.
Nice View to the mountains.
The Hotel is nice situated in a quite area.
- Lo mejor es: el personal, siempre amable, atento y dispuesto. La ubicación ideal para desconectar. El spa es pequeño pero perfecto para relajarse y suele estar poco concurrido. Y por supuesto, poder llevar a mi perrita, a la que le prestaron cama y cuencos y teníamos salida directa a la terraza. Las habitaciones son insonorizadas así que no escuchamos casi nada.
- para cenar la sugerencia del chef nos encantó y el precio estupendo
- El personal. Con los problemas que tuvimos supieron hacerlo lo mejor posible respecto a las instalaciones. La cama era comoda
- la atención ha sido genial…un 10 a todo el equipo!!
- The sleeping comfort was very good, the rooms are equipped with big beds.
Izan Puerta de Gredos
Izan Puerta de Gredos offers accommodations in El Barco de Ávila. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Hervás is 19 miles from Izan Puerta de Gredos, and Baños de Montemayor is 18 miles away.
- The lobby is really stylish and attractive. Our duplex room was well appointed, spacious and quiet. The staff were keen to help despite having very little English. The scenery is beautiful, but the hotel grounds were in need of a bit of maintenance.
- Just recommendable, I’ll come back soon. Great breakfast, location and staff.
- Everything was great, place, the views, the village. In fact it is the second time we went there. Our first night, the mattress support did some noise, and after saying it in reception, they changed the whole bed the same morning.
Unusual country hotel in fantastic setting – 360 degree amazing views. Attractive grounds, plenty of seats, paths, strolls. Lots of (free) parking, 24-hour reception always staffed.
Our room was in one of the separate, outer buildings that resemble some kind of 21st century hunting lodge. Lots of wooden paneling and the oddest semi-enclosed balconies. Powerful air conditioning, comfortable beds, spotless room and bathroom.
- The place is nice and well located. The rooms are spacious and quite nice. We liked the SPA as well.
Top Hotels In Villanueva De La Vera Extremadura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Villanueva de la Vera Extremadura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Villanueva de la Vera Extremadura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Villanueva de la Vera Extremadura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!