10 Best Hotels To Stay In Villanueva de Algaidas Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Villanueva de Algaidas Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Villanueva de Algaidas Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villanueva de Algaidas Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villanueva de Algaidas Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Villanueva de Algaidas Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Villanueva de Algaidas Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Villanueva De Algaidas Andalucía:
Hotel Mi Refugio
Showcasing an outdoor pool and terrace, Hotel Mi Refugio is located in Cuevas de San Marcos, just 17 miles from Antequera. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or pool. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Priego de Córdoba is 19 miles from Htel- Spa Coto Mi Refugio, and Cabra is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 36 miles from the property.
- stunning views. the photos on booking.com don’t do the property any justice
The panoramic landscape view, as well from the room as from the swimming pool or the terrace.
The large size of the junior suite appartement with balcony.
Very well cleaned rooms and comon areas.
Perfectly functioning airco. Usefull with temperatures above 40° !
- Staff were friendly and welcoming. They helped us with the local area, places to visit, what we could expect at the places we were visiting. The owner was great to talk to and answered questions we had, if you get a chance to meet him or his daughter then you must chat with them. Staff assisted in providing items needed in pour room especially cutlery and crockery. The views were amazing.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Lovely views and pool area. Great for nature lovers: the pool area was a magnet for birds. Barn swallows, red-rumped swallows, house martins, common swifts, alpine swifts, crag martins, goldfinches and bee-eaters all seen from the pool.
- The location, location and location! Nice and beatiful hotel on a very beautiful location in the countryside high up on a hill above the clouds. We enjoyed this place very much! The hotel is also peaceful and quiet and has a very friendly staff.
Caserio de Iznájar
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Enjoying a stunning rural location beside a lake, this hotel is built in typical Andalusian style with a charming outdoor terrace, refreshing swimming pool and great restaurant.Make your holiday an adventurous one and stay active and outdoors while enjoying the sunshine that Andalusia enjoys most of the year. You can take to the waters by sailing on the lake. The Caserío de Iznájar is basically on an island with various bridges crossing over the lake to the mainland.After soaking up the Andalusian sunshine, take a refreshing swim in the Caserío de Iznájar’s outdoor pool.Dine in typical Andalusian style in the Caserío de Iznájar’s authentic, elegant restaurant which serves tasty dishes typical to the area. You can enjoy your meal outside on the terrace with views over the surrounding countryside and famous olive groves.The recently renovated hotel enjoys a design with Moorish influences. You can admire pretty arches, white-washed walls and large windows which create cool and sunny interiors.
- View of the reservoir from the terrace. Service in the restaurant.
All The staff, particularly Jorge were great. The food was delicious. We had dinner there 2 nights and found Marissa’s cooking to be fantastic! She cooks with her heart!!
- Excellent place and views were fantastic, wonderful room too. Staff fabulous
- The staff were nice and the location picturesque if not a little remote
- Good location/views. Comfortable memory foam mattress (not in every room).
Hotel Rural La Paloma
This small rural hotel is situated right in the heart of Andalucia, between the provinces of Málaga, Granada and Córdoba.It is the ideal place to spend a relaxing vacation in a rural setting and due to its geographical setting, allows you to visit Granada (40 min), Málaga ( 30 min), Antequera ( 20 min).
- Friendly and very helpful staff and owners, we had diner and breakfast there, quality was great, brekkie had all we needed from fresh juice to coffee, croissants, bread to toast, yogurts with cereal. Room was clean, our shower room was huge, very nice (room nr1). We were closest to the stairs but didn’t hear a thing from the other guests. It is fairly close to the motor way, couple of km, so good for a stop off for the night and close to Iznájar but priced very well. Bed was good quality; not too hard but certainly not too soft.
wonderful cottage in the countryside, with a very friendly welcome and a great breakfast…
You can easily park your car.
- Food at the restaurant is amazing and the owners are really nice and hospitable. Will definitely stay at this hotel again when coming back to Andalucia.
Fairly basic room and shower room but warm for this time of year. The lovely lounge and bar were very comfortable and made up for the room.
The food was lovely, we really enjoyed the 2 evening meals and pleasant breakfasts.
We had a very enjoyable stay on the outward and return journey. Hotel is spotlessly clean, excellent evening meal and breakfast. Staff were excellent and accommodating to our requests.
Easy access not far from motorway.
La Bobadilla, a Royal Hideaway Hotel
Deep in the heart of Andalusia, this enchanting hotel combines elegance and tranquility, and due to its location, it is a gateway to the region’s cultural richness. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.The hotel is in Loja on a magnificent private countryside estate. Constructed in the style of a traditional Andalusian palace, the hotel is surrounded by beautiful grounds with breathtaking views of the unspoiled countryside.At Barceló Gourmet Saludable Restaurant, you can enjoy a wide variety of fine, healthy dishes based on Andalusian recipes.The hotel is in a great location in the center of Granada which allows you to visit all the major cities and attractions that Andalusia has to offer: from taking a hike around the Sierra Nevada or basking in the sun on Malaga’s beaches. The hotel offers complete mental, physical and spiritual recreation in a beautiful environment far from the stresses of modern life.
- Great hotel for spoiling oneself. Plush rooms and facilities
- The attention to detail was outstanding and the staff were exceptionally friendly and welcoming.
Location in countryside. Especially liked the walking and biking paths.
Large, airy rooms.
Very attentive staff and good customer services.
- Perfect hotel for peace & quiet. Nested in lovely cared for grounds with interesting walks. The staff were excellent throughout the hotel.
A delightful change from typical chain hotels, this is different, quirky and has a genuine luxury feel.
We really enjoyed it and will go again to. Helpful local staff with everything spot on with plenty of special attention to detail. Excellent natural breakfast with attentive service.
Hotel El Mirador de Rute
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel El Mirador de Rute offers accommodations in Rute, just 23 miles from Antequera. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Priego de Córdoba is 13 miles from Hotel El Mirador de Rute, and Cabra is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 34 miles from Hotel El Mirador de Rute.
- Food ok. Basic tostada and coffee breakfast. Nice room
- Close to the highway, could drive a car in all directions. Useful parking space. Good Spanish food, although the choices are rather limited so we ended up eating somewhere else.
- Value for money. Staff very friendly. Unable to get WiFi in bedroom, only public areas. Could imagine very noisy when busy as two function rooms. Would suggest avoiding rooms on first floor. Our room was above one of the function rooms and the other was just up the corridor but thankfully no functions. Would definitely return however.
- We decided to sleep at this hotel when traveling from Granada to Cordoba because it was not expensive. It’s a family run hotel. Staff were welcoming and friendly. The hotel is located away from all major cities and roads so you can get a taste of local life here. The surrounding nature is beautiful and olive tree plants are easy to find. The pool looks nice although we did not have a chance to take a swim.
- A good value budget hotel, and the staff were friendly.
Hotel María Luisa
Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Hotel María Luisa offers accommodations in Rute, just 23 miles from Antequera. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Views of the sea, mountains or pool are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Priego de Córdoba is 13 miles from Hotel María Luisa, and Cabra is 11 miles away. Federico García Lorca Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- Everything was satisfactory and a welcome home for the night after a long wet journey
- Not very much on this visit. Breakfast was repetitive.
- Everything was great , lovely hotel , great service , friendly and great value
Rooms were small clean and comfortable with a small balcony, WI FI was excellent.
Room heating with air con was perfect.
Well presented hotel.
Location for touring this area is good.
Very reasonably prices evening meal which we recommend particularly as the town had very little to offer. Good quality food and plenty of choice for breakfast.
Las Villas de Antikaria
This Roman-styled hotel is located in the heart of Andalusia, a 10 minute walk from the center of the ancient city of Antequera.Surrounded by numerous churches, convents and other historic monuments, the Las Villas de Antikaria is steeped in history. The whole city is dominated by the Moorish-style Alcazaba (fort) and the mountains of the Torcal. The hotel itself matches its surroundings, with polished marble floors and rich, dark woods.After a day’s sightseeing you can return to try the best of Andalusian cuisine in the hotel restaurant, or tapas in the cafe. You can then head to the rooftop terrace to enjoy the fantastic views of the city.
- Excellent location, great value and very friendly staff
- Parking was directly in front of the hotel. Easily accessible. Close walk to city center. New Aldi market directly across the street.
- Location excellent. Staff very friendly. Rooms very clean.
- Easy parking, close enough to walk to city center, good wifi.
The room was spacious and the beds were very comfortable. There was a small fridge in the room which was very useful. There was plenty of outside car parking and the hotel was situated on the outskirts of the town centre and was easy to find. It was only a 10 minute walk into the town centre. We didn’t eat in the hotel, so cannot comment on the food.
While there we took advantage of the small hop on/hop off “tourist train” which took us to all the sights and saved a lot of leg work, especially going up to the alcazaba.
One of our top picks in Antequera.Located in Antequera, 23 miles from Malaga, Los Dólmenes features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries provided. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, concierge services and a gift shop at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The hotel also provides car rental. Torremolinos is 29 miles from Los Dólmenes, and Benalmádena is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 25 miles from Los Dólmenes.
- Conveniently located for road travelers on outskirts of town. Plenty of parking. Comfy room and lovely atrium on first level. Good staff.
- The staff were very helpful. The food was excellent in the restaurant and the cafe. The receptionist was always smiling and welcoming. Very efficient too.
- The staff in the bar/cafe were friendly and helpful
The stuff Is really nice and The location for a Night after landing late in Malaga is great.
Antequera is a really nice City.
- Stayed here to break the journey from Granada to Jerez/Seville – easy to find and exactly what we were looking for – clean, friendly, comfortable bed and simple cheap restaurant food for dinner and breakfast.
Hotel Molino De Saydo
Offering easy access to the A92 Motorway, Hotel Molino de Saydo features a seasonal outdoor pool, a restaurant, bar and pool table. Malaga, its airport and the Costa del Sol’s beaches can be reached within an hour by car.Set around a bright interior courtyard, rooms at Hotel Molino de Saydo have traditional Spanish décor. All rooms have air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast in the Molino’s restaurant. A selection of Mediterranean and Andalusian cuisine is on offer for dinner.Hotel Molino is just 2.5 miles outside the small town of Molina. Granada and Seville are within 90 minutes’ drive of the hotel.
- Clean and friendly staff, the home made burger (of buey) was lovely
- Typical Spanish hotel excellent staff,Will come back.
- Building is very Spanish. pretty and hospitable. It faces on a quiet road, very convenient location close to Antequera. Staff is very friendly, and the bar has a really nice atmosphere.
- Great shower and loo. Bearing in mind this was November and you need heating in the room, the air con worked great, very quickly it was warm enough. Have to say the staff were excellent both checking in, over dinner and early the next day for breakfast
- a friendly reception – food and drink at reasonable prices – overall excellent value
Located in Loja in the region of Andalusia, 22 miles from Antequera, Almazara features a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a TV. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Torre del Mar is 29 miles from Almazara, and Priego de Córdoba is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 24 miles from Almazara.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Villanueva De Algaidas Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Villanueva de Algaidas Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Villanueva de Algaidas Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Villanueva de Algaidas Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!