10 Best Hotels To Stay In Villanúa Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Villanúa Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Villanúa Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villanúa Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villanúa Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Villanúa Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Villanúa Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Villanúa Aragon:
Hotel & Spa Real Villa Anayet
Featuring an outdoor pool, restaurant and terrace, Hotel & Spa Villa Anayet offers rooms in Canfranc-Estacion. Offering free WiFi throughout, the hotel is entirely made of wood and stone. It is set at an altitude of 3,900 feet.Each room has wooden ceiling beams and parquets floors. Some rooms have mountain views. The bathroom comes with a bath or a shower, and free toiletries.Hotel & Spa Villa Anayet is 80.8 miles from Pamplona Airport.
- A fantastic stay in a wonderful hotel. Very friendly staff (I had a problem with my laptop and the staff at the reception was extremely helpful). Excellent food and a cook attentive to his guests.
- Great ambient, amazing settings, very professional and friendly service.
Every person within the hotel was really nice, helpful and professional. I think it is the best part. Food is fine, but there are a couple of restaurants walking distance from the hotel too.
The place is new and clean, the sauna and spa area is great. Only the changing room floor looked dirty one of the days.
- In terms of amenities there is nothing not to like, everything you could expect in a spotlessly clean and well maintained building with friendly staff.
- The room was extremely large with plenty of room to sit in the chair and relax. The swimming pool is lovely with gorgeous views. I left at 05.30 without telling them I was going early and the night porter at check out rushed off and brought back a huge packed up breakfast of very high quality. Top service.
Hotel Santa Cristina Petit Spa
One of our top picks in Canfranc-Estación.Showcasing a playground and fitness center, Hotel Santa Cristina Petit Spa is located in Canfranc-Estación in the region of Aragon, just 8 miles from Formigal. The hotel has a ski pass sales point and ski storage, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and hiking. Jaca is 14 miles from Hotel Santa Cristina Petit Spa, and Cauterets is 22 miles from the property.
- Restaurant “daily” menu was of very high quality – great, since no apparent local alternatives. “Best” menu could not have been any better quality, but was twice the price at 38 euros.
- Our 2nd time here. Very convenient when travelling between Spain and the UK. We had room 208 … right in the corner at the back, very quiet by Spanish standards.
- Great location in the higher Pyrenees, good hotel, very good food including breakfast.
- The staff was incredibly friendly and accommodating. The decor was rural and serine, provided a very peaceful environment to relax. The spa is great for how cheap it is. The room is spacious, clean and neat, with huge bed and bath.The dinner was extraordinary, very high quality with different daily menus.
- Very attentive staff. Reasonable prices for food and drink. Good ambience. Easy to find and a great location.
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hotel Charle offers accommodations in Jaca. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the mountains, river or garden are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Formigal is 16 miles from Hotel Charle, and Cauterets is 30 miles away.
- The apartment was really nice and comfortable. Good breakfast! Pets are allowed 🙂
- Excellent location, full of character, heating system
- Great location for a one-night stop while crossing the Pyrenees (though probably not especially good for hiking if you look for a longer stay), pleasant historic building, calm and relaxed feeling.
- Ideally situated directly off main road which meant easy access in bad weather. Separate entrance room with bed and bathroom upstairs which left ample room down stairs for our two dogs. Nice and warm with extra blankets available. Nice grounds. Good breakfast which was replemished as soon as things got low.
- Good location, on stopover on return trip from Spain. Would like to visit when not winter and the restaurant is open.
Hotel Villa de Canfranc
Featuring free Wi-Fi, sun terrace and games room, Hotel Villa De Canfranc in the Aragonese Pyrenees offers very spacious rooms with attractive wooden floors, private bathroom and satellite TV.All of the rooms are heated, and most have wonderful mountain views. Some have wood-panelled walls.The hotel has a covered swimming pool, open during the summer season, and there are pool tables in the games room. Ski storage facilities are provided, and there is also a café.Hotel Villa De Canfranc is just 650 feet from Canfranc Station, which offers a service to Zaragoza.
- Very comfortable beds, super clean, good location to ski in both Astun and Candanchu.
- Decent hotel in scenic place on Spanish Side of Pyrenees. Decent food, good wine reasonably priced, pleasant staff, all good would return, and dog friendly too!!
- Really big room, even über big if you consider Spanish standards. There’s a couple of billiard tables, 1 euro per game, that sure help pass time.
- El hotel estaba bien ubicado, era bonito y estaba bastante cuidado. Una de las noches nevó muchísimo y nos dejaron una pala para poder sacar el coche.
- Me encanto el trato del recepcionista. Aun sin avisar e ir con un perro de tamaño medio, no me pusieron ni una pega, y fue super amable todo el rato con los dos.
One of our top picks in Jaca.The hotel is on the main avenue in Jaca, from which you can admire the impressive Ciudadela built in 1595. It is also just 20 minutes from the Astun-Candanchu ski slopes.The hotel is also located along the celebrated Camino de Santiago pilgrimage footpath in the foothills of Peña Oroel, with its snow capped Pyrenean Mountains.Amongst the facilities at the hotel there is a restaurant, a cafe, a nightclub, a swimming pool for adults and children during the summer months, and garage parking.
- Fantasitic location and great value for the price you pay. Breakfast, lunch and dinner options are available within the complex. Parking is secure, Wi-Fi is strong and there is a lounge area for groups or families to hang out.
- The location was good and the cleaning af the rooms was also good
- Rooms are huge and clean. Evening dinner, 3 courses including bottle of wine €14.90. Secure parking underneath. Huge breakfast if you want it or option of a smaller one. What’s not to like.
- Fantastic location, great people, clean and comfy.
Very good value for money, good location, parking and friendly staff.
We didn’t eat anything so cant comment on the food or restaurant.
One thing that would be great is if it had satellite TV as it would be nice to at least see some news in English.
Gran Hotel de Jaca
One of our top picks in Jaca.Located in Jaca, 17 miles from Formigal, Gran Hotel de Jaca features free WiFi access and private parking. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool, playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Huesca is 31 miles from Gran Hotel de Jaca, and Gourette is 29 miles away.
- Everything about the facilities were excellent and good value
Very noisy rooms. People next door didn’t go to bed until 2.45am and you can ear everything they said. Same in the morning. Bar/coffee area was never open or no staff about for a drink. However, bars and restaurants nearby to compensate. Also no heating in our room (310 number), challenged hotel, they said it was on a timer, not helpful if your cold with temperatures outside of 4/10 degrees Celsius, when you return from walk your need to be comfortable. Hot and cold Aircon fitted but only available during the summer.
Location was good but you need sleep at night. I will never stay here again.
- Good location /Good breakfast/ Helpful staff
- The hotel was in the perfect place for exploring jaca.staff very friendly and the breakfast was very good value and with a good choice.
- The skylight was nice and able to be opened for a nice breeze.
Eurostars Reina Felicia Spa
Located in Jaca, 18 miles from Formigal, Eurostars Reina Felicia Spa features a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided and private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Huesca is 30 miles from Eurostars Reina Felicia Spa, and Gourette is 30 miles away.
- Price of 39euro per night. Swimming, reasonably priced food. Convenient for road down to southern Spain. Very comfortable & large bed. Free parking and wifi.
- This a hotel we have stopped at on 5 previous occasions on long trips down through Spain. It is very convenient to the main route, comfortable, clean and excellent value. The hotel has been refurbished since we were last there. The breakfast is also excellent. We do really like this hotel and plan to visit next spring, spending a little time exploring the beautiful town and surrounding country.
- We got a lounge room with a mezzanine bedroom, very unexpected and a nice change.
- Every thing was fine second time staying and would stay again.
- A modern property with great facilities. Attentive staff. Splendid breakfast. Easy walk to town. Free, secure underground parking for our motorcycles. Great location as a base for our forays into the Pyrenees
Hotel & Spa Real Jaca
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel & Spa Real Jaca offers accommodations in Jaca, just 17 miles from Formigal. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Huesca is 31 miles from Hotel & Spa Real Jaca, and Gourette is 29 miles away.
- The staff at the reception were very polite and helpfull. I could park my bicycle in a separate room, which was locked. They helped me with various questions that I had and english was ok.
- We loved the hotel. The restaurant was good value for money. The staff were friendly and helpful.
- Ample free street parking outside. Great last minute offer.
- Location, Spa, secure parking which was given to us for free, helpful receptionist.
- Nice hotel but basic for the price I paid for a superior double but it was no different the standard double my friend had.
Showcasing a terrace and ski-to-door access, Hotel Candanchú is located in Candanchú in the region of Aragon, just 9 miles from Formigal. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Jaca is 15 miles from Hotel Candanchú, and Cauterets is 22 miles from the property.
- as good as a five star hotel perfect in every way super large bedroom and bathroom all clean and comfortable A+
- Lovely location, nice rooms, very clean and tidy and a nice bathroom, wifi has very good signal here – in rooms and outside
- Just perfect place, spacious room, high level of cleaning, well refurbished. We didnt it in the hotel´s restaurant, but smelled delicious when we were passing by. Perfect location for going for hiking in nearby areas. Quiet and peaceful. Close to other villages for going to eat/supermarkets.
- personnel tres agreable et au srvice des clients.nourriture tres bonne
- Todo en general muy bien: personal , limpieza, comida, ubicacion, servicio guarda esqui, agradable y acogedor.
Hotel Golf & Spa Real Badaguás Jaca
Hotel Golf & Spa Real Badaguás Jaca is set in the heart of the Aragonese Pyrenees, 35 minutes’ drive from Candanchú, Astún and Panticosa Ski Resorts. The hotel has a beautiful natural setting, with impressive views, a spa, a seasonal outdoor pool and an 18-hole golf course. Free WiFi is provided.The hotel offers comfortable rooms with central heating, air conditioning, safe, and flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath or shower, and hairdryer.Hotel Golf & Spa Real Badaguás Jaca’s wellness centre has a heated indoor pool, which can be used for a surcharge. A wide range of beauty and relaxation treatments are also available.The Hotel offers you the possibility to buy a ski pass for any of the nearby ski resorts at the hotel reception, so you can access the ski lifts directly.The hotel’s Los Tilos restaurant serves traditional Aragonese food as well as local wines. The Bar Marboré has a terrace with views of the golf course with the backdrop of the Pyrenees.Jaca is 10 minutes’ drive from Hotel Golf & Spa Real Badaguás Jaca.
- Hotel was comfortable and welcoming. Rooms are good and nicely furnished. The food in the restaurant was superb and good value. Second stay here will return again.
- Lovely hotel on a new purpose built urbanisation very quiet. Modern and high quality fitments and the large bed very comfortable with great linen. Restaurant very good and staff helpful.
Spacious room with excellent mountain view. Very comfortable extra large bed.
Incredibly friendly and helpful staff.
Hotel description of food not really accurate. Good breakfast buffet. Dinner was very good with choice of menu of the day, menu degustation or a la carte.
- The rooms and bathrooms are very well equipped, large and comfortable
The place was really, really clean, and smelled good.
Great views. Nice food.
Top Hotels In Villanúa Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Villanúa Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Villanúa Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Villanúa Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!