10 Best Hotels To Stay In Villanova Corsica – Top Hotel Reviews
Villanova Corsica is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Villanova Corsica. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villanova Corsica. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villanova Corsica. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Villanova Corsica right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Villanova Corsica with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Villanova Corsica:
ibis budget Ajaccio
Located just 1.9 mi from the center of Ajaccio, Ibis Budget Ajaccio offers a luggage storage and air conditioning. It is 150 feet from a cinema and a 10-minute drive to the port.Decorated in a modern style, all rooms are air-conditioned and feature a flat-screen TV, a desk and soundproofing. The private bathroom includes free toiletries.A buffet breakfast is available each morning at Ibis Budget Ajaccio. Guests can also find restaurants within 50 feet of the hotel.Additional features include on-site vending machines, an elevator, free Wi-Fi access throughout and free private parking. Ajaccio Airport is ideally located 3.1 mi from the hotel.
- it was clean and the room was really nice, comfortable beds, TV.
- The staff were pleasant and helpful right away. Nice inconspicuous on-site parking. We all know it is meant to be a budget hotel, but I think the value was entirely there for the cost. Pad-code doors, Front desk help, clean comfortable rooms, adequate breakfast.
- Friendly staff, good breakfast, clean and comfortable room
Very clean, good size twin room with great shower and comfortable beds.
Breakfast in clean and comfortable dining area near reception and helpful friendly staff. Plenty of parking available.
There was no bar facility in the hotel, but there are plenty of bars and restaurants in the town centre which is a short drive or taxi journey.
- Near the airport, ideal for one night pass, you have kfc just beside !! 😀
Résidence Les Calanques
The Résidence Les Calanques is located 4 miles from Ajaccio, overlooking the sea. The air-conditioned studios and apartments all offer sea views and balconies or terraces.Guests can choose from studios, 1 bedroom or 2 bedroom apartments. All come with free Wi-Fi internet access and a kitchenette with fridge, microwave and a coffee machine.Guests at the Résidence Les Calanques can enjoy the heated outdoor pool, sauna and fitness center. There is also a children’s wading pool and a ping-pong table.Additional services include private parking, a laundry service and a snack bar, which opens in summer months.
- Very convenient location, small rooms but sufficient for a stay of multiple days. Generous breakfast included.
An excellent apartment with all the facilities you require to self cater,except a hair dryer.
A bit far from town and restaurants but there is a bus service directly outside the hotel.
Our room,which was in the inner part of the U shape did not get the sun in the morning or the evening which was a shame.
Beautiful views from the balcony though.
Lovely swimming pool and not too busy when we were there in mid may.
I would stay here again although ask for a room in the out wings.
- It’s far away from Ajaccio center, but worth to visit. Surroundings are amazing. Staff is very friendly
Decent sauna steam room with shower just no accessories
Bus stop outside hotel
Breakfast..has a bit of everything.
- Location is 25 mins by bus from Ajaccio and no.5 bus runs past the door frequently and only costs 1 Euro per person per journey or 3 Euros all day. View was amazing. Lovely and quiet which suited us oldies. Pool area nice and clean, and pool is heated which, along with heat from sun, can feel like a bath.
Marina Di Lava – Grand Ajaccio
Marina Di Lava is a hotel located on the beach in Appietto. The property features a restaurant and bar with a terrace overlooking the sea. The accommodations provide free WiFi access in all rooms, in addition to free public parking.Renovated in 2019, all air-conditioned rooms have a private terrace and a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom complete with a hairdryer and free toiletries.A buffet breakfast can be enjoyed at the property. The restaurant serves Mediterranean specialties including sea food, pizzas, meat dishes and salad.Guests can try out many water sports on the beach, including wind surfing, canoeing and jet skiing.Ajaccio is 14 mi from Marina Di Lava, while Porto Ota is 47 mi away. The nearest airport is Ajaccio – Napoléon Bonaparte Airport, 14 mi from the property.
- Beautiful sandy beach, bar open early and closed at midnight with good music all the time! Good pizza!
- We arrived extremely late on our arrival date due to a delayed flight and a long drive having not eaten. Upon arrival, Mickael met us with charcuterie, wine and water which was amazing, what a kind man! The rooms were great, the restaurant fantastic and the view breath-taking. It is literally situated on a gorgeous beach and would recommend to all!
- large, new, clean hotel , very good breakfast, 50 meters from sea
- Proper 21st century room with good layout, comfort and furniture. Walking distance to beach. No cars near rooms = peaceful. Sea and beach visible from room and balcony (room 817).
- The location was of course great. The room and the bathroom were very spacious and comfortable. The restaurant was very pleasant. Overall, we were pleasantly surprised by the quality of facilities.
One of our best sellers in Ajaccio! The hotel is located in Ajaccio’s main street, Le Cours Napoléon. Set in a classic building typical of the historic quarter, it offers modern comforts while retaining its original charm.From high vaulted ceilings to restored original stonework, the 2-star Kalliste features a plain and elegant setting ideal for a relaxing vacation in Ajaccio.With the center of the city’s attractions within walking distance, the casino and Saint François Beach less than 1,300 feet away, Hôtel Kalliste presents the ideal backdrop for your Ajaccio vacation.
- VERY MODERN CLEAN RESTORATED NİCELY VERY GOOD LOCATİON GOOD FOR A SHORT STAY
- Nice staff ,very clean place and decent breakfast.Probably one of the best places to stay in Ajjacio.
- The room was very clean and the people nice, kind and helpful! Very good location as well
Very nice looking building with lots of stone.
Excellent albeit a bit pricey breakfast (12 euros)
Convenient to laundromat
Had a lift
Great location in town center
Awesome water pressure in shower!
Looks like this is a recently renovated hotels so the rooms and facilities are all new, nicely finished and designed.
Greta location also
One of our best sellers in Ajaccio! Hotel Marengo is set in Ajaccio, 6.2 mi from Sanguinaires Islands and 6.2 mi from Parata Tower.Every room at this hotel has air conditioning and a flat-screen TV. Hotel Marengo features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find luggage storage space at the property.You can engage in various activities, such as diving and hiking. Ajaccio Town Hall is 0.8 mi from Hotel Marengo, while University of Corsica Pasquale Paoli is 3.7 mi away. The nearest airport is Ajaccio – Napoléon Bonaparte Airport, 4.3 mi from Hotel Marengo. Public parking is available nearby.
- L accueil, la décoration, la propreté, la situation
- Marie is awesome the host !! Very sweet and helpful .. location outstanding right by beach . Check out the beach bars for a lively lovely hang out .
Everything was super. The staff were so gracious and the location is perfect. The hotel is cosy and gracious
We had wonderful hikes from our street, found great restaurants.
- Really great location! They have a lovely little courtyard to hang out at. The beach is only a two minute walk from the hotel. Marie was fabulous and very helpful!
The staff was great and warming !
The terrasse was peaceful and charming with a great breakfast !
Hôtel Campo Dell’oro
Hôtel Campo Dell’oro is located in the heart of Ajaccio’s gulf, just 1,950 feet from Ricanto Beach. It is set in a large park of palm trees and offers an outdoor pool.The contemporary and spacious rooms are all air conditioned and feature an LCD TV and a private bathroom.A buffet breakfast is served every morning and the restaurant, open each day for lunch and dinner, offers a variety of dishes which can be enjoyed on the terrace. Guests can also have a drink at the bar and enjoy the flower garden surrounding the hotel.Ajaccio city center is 2.5 mi away. Napoleon Bonaparte Airport is a 1.9 mi drive away and private parking is free on site.
- An excellent choice if you have an early flight. The hotel is attractive, with lovely flowers and a pool. Staff is friendly and helpful. Location is only 5 min from the airport
- The hotel is the ideal first and last stop for a flight to/from Ajaccio. Practically it is one road from the car rentals to the hotel. The restaurant serves good food, so you need not go out for dinner. The rooms are clean, comfortable and good. Excellent breakfast buffet. With nice weather you can sit outside amidst palms at the swimming pool.
- Location is great! Close to the Airport; Ajaccio and beaches.
- Beautiful property. Like paradise. A quick walk to a nice beach (with little fish!). Just take the underground path–don’t try crossing the busy streets. Beautiful pool! They pride themselves on an immaculate and relaxing hotel.
- Very clean. Just 35 mins to walk to the airport as we had a very early flight and taxis are expensive. nice hot shower and friendly staff
Residence Roc E Mare Tiuccia
Located in the Gulf of Sagone, Residence Roc E Mare is just opposite the beach. It offers self-catering villas, apartments and studios. Guests can enjoy the benefits of a swimming pool with a view of Tiuccia Bay.The villas feature a living room with a flat-screen TV, a bathroom with a walk-in shower and an equipped open-plan kitchen. Guests can enjoy a terrace with a sea view. Air conditioning and free WiFi are available.The two-bedroom apartments are air-conditioned. They have a living with a flat-screen TV and an open-plan equipped kitchen.All studios include a bathroom, WiFi and a living area with a flat-screen TV, double bed and a kitchenette. They also have an alcove with bunk beds. Guests can enjoy a terrace with a sea view.Porto Ota is 31 mi from Residence Roc E Mare, while Propriano and Corte are 56 mi from the property. Ajaccio Napoléon Bonaparte Airport is 21 mi from the property.
- The appartment is very cool! The rooms where enough space, the terrace is the best! The swimming pool is comfortable. he persons are gently. In general, all thing is SUPER!
- Nice people who run these residence. The place and nice view to the Liscia bay . And off course – the exclusive Liamona beach.
- Die Lage. Die Freundlichkeit der Besitzer. Die Ruhe
- El apartamento es perfecto, muy limpio y nuevo. Todo de muy buena calidad. Muy confortable y vistas preciosas.
- Superbe piscine en hauteur sur Tiuccia avec vue sur la baie. Accueil sympathique et bonne réactivité. Bien placé entre Ajaccio et Porto.
Hôtel Spunta Di Mare
This seafront hotel is located at the entrance of Ajaccio city center, 800 feet from Corse Azur Beach and 5 minutes from the international airport. It offers a heated indoor swimming pool, elegant rooms and panoramic views of Ajaccio Bay.The air-conditioned rooms feature a flat-screen TV with Canal+ channels and internet access. Some of the rooms offer a balcony overlooking the city, the sea or the mountains.Guests can enjoy regional wines in the hotel bar, and a set menu is served in the restaurant. A buffet breakfast is prepared every morning.With a 24-hour reception, the hotel also offers a sports room and a solarium.Hôtel Spunta Di Mare can help arrange excursions and water-based recreational activities. Free private parking for 26 cars is available on site but reservation is not possible.
- The staff were very friendly and the food at the restaurant was great quality and good value. Service was excellent throughout our stay. The rooftop was nice, pool decent and included breakfast generous.
- Friendly staff, clean rooms, free parking and very close to the airport, especially if you have an early morning flight.
Very good for a 2 stars hotel. Large abd cobcenient rooms. Clean, quiet, good included breakfast, good wi fi, kind and supportive staff, convenient parking, 5 minutes drive to the airport. A bit far from the old city but ther’s a bus nearby.
They were kind to prepare breakfast for us at 5:30 because of an early flight
Hospitality including upgrade to suite and the view of the bay.
Receptionist was very helpful once a problem was identified.
Customer service skills were excellent.
Hotel, facilities, location,at reception desk Mr Jack was really very helpful and kind.
5 star rating
Residence de Tourisme Ajaccio Amirauté
One of our top picks in Ajaccio.Located in the Corsican town of Ajaccio Residence de Tourisme Ajaccio Amirauté offers fully equipped living spaces, an infinity swimming pool open and heated during the high season, and a heated Swimspa. Free secured parking is provided.The soundproofed and air-conditioned apartments have a fully equipped kitchen, a flat screen TV, free WiFi, tea and coffee facilities and a safe. All include at least 1 cleaning and a change of bed and bath linen during your stay.You can sample the buffet breakfast on the terrace or in the breakfast room. You can also enjoy a drink at the bar or order something from the grill.Additional features include a sun terrace, solarium and hot tub. It is located a 5-minute drive from the harbor and a 7-minute drive from the airport.The hotel is suitably equipped to accommodate guests with reduced mobility.
- Nice size apartment with a great balcony and Ocean views.
Super wonderful hotel. Very classy and nice room with a great view via the balcony. The warm pool was awesome.
The staff were very responsive and pleasant.
I loved my stay and regret I didn’t get to arrive when I was originally booked to arrive. I spent only two nights rather than the 4 nights planned.
I truly enjoyed my stay.
- Inviting hotel on the outskirts of Ajaccio. Had an apartment with great harbor views and really enjoyed watching the cruise ships and occasional 2-car trains passing in the distance. Easy check-in, friendly multilingual desk staff, plenty of free parking on site, everything was super clean, quiet at night. Kitchenette was nice, didn’t try the restaurant. Great large pool, with sunchairs and a separate swim-current small pool. AC unit was in the common room but not the bedroom (sofa can be used for a bed too, in common room), rarely needed it, nice and cool during a mid-May stay. Spar is right down the street for groceries. Liked the quiet of this area vs. the crowded city center. 10 min walk, across the street and then left, to a small, quiet beach for sunsets. Close to airport, easy 15-20 min drive
- The apartment was spacious and clean. Relatively quiet considering the fact the hotel is close to the main street. The kitchen is properly equipped for those travelling with kids or cooking on your own.
Good location, short drive from the airport.
Located on the edge of Ajaccio 10 mins drive to the town or a 30min walk.
Quiet apartment / hotel with good facility’s
Hotel-Motel Agosta Plage
This family-run hotel features a spacious terrace that provides direct access to the beach of Agosta. Guests are welcome to enjoy a drink while taking in the panoramic view of the Mediterranean Sea.All air-conditioned rooms have a flat-screen TV and a work desk. Some of the rooms have a view of the sea and open up to the beachside terrace.Breakfast is served each morning at Hotel-Motel Agosta Plage and guests can choose to rent a kitchenette.The Ajaccio airport is a 15-minute drive from the hotel and the city of Porticcio is 3.1 mi away. The Agosta Plage Diving Club is located directly beside the hotel.
- We loved the proximity to the beach Nice bed linens and nice to have a Fridge Nice people working there good quiet air conditioning
- Our room was simple and had the basic facilities, but it was good enough for ourselves. The beach is on your doorstep, just leave the window open and you can hear the waves. Sufficient options in terms of restaurants around the property, it is after all more of a village and not a bustling city. The bay offers excellent views in the evening, especially as the sun drops in the sea and the lights of Ajaccio are flickering in the distance and across the waves.
Close to the sea.
- I liked that the property was situated on the beach.
- Wonderful and helpful staff , fabulous breakfast. Great room. Directly on a beautiful beach. Air conditioner was super quiet. Excellent ventilation.
Top Hotels In Villanova Corsica Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Villanova Corsica to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Villanova Corsica but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Villanova Corsica. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!