10 Best Hotels To Stay In Villanañe Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Villanañe Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Villanañe Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villanañe Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villanañe Basque Country. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Villanañe Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Villanañe Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Villanañe Basque Country:
Hotel el Molino
Hotel el Molino is located in Pancorbo, 25 miles from Vitoria-Gasteiz and 13 miles from Haro. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Ezcaray is 23 miles from Hotel el Molino, and Elciego is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 34 miles from Hotel el Molino.
- Room was clean but basic. Needs an overhaul as it’s a bit dated. Struggled with the language barrier a little.
- Great stop off hotel, pet friendly and will stay again. Good outdoor area to exercise the dog. Nice friendly bar area, lots of truckers but all good blokes and made alot of fuss of my dog. Room at the back of the hotel is a good idea and was very quiet, great nights sleep! The drive south back to join the main road is the best morning drive I have ever had, just watch your speed 🙂
- Handily located for us as we travelled north to sant@nder.
- Location and cleaness. Evening short meal at the cafeteria.
- The host is a very nice and welcoming lady who is very helpful. The rooms are big and very clean, breakfast is great. I can highly recommend to stay here
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Nagusi offers accommodations in Murguía. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV.You will find a tour desk at the property.Bilbao is 22 miles from Hotel Nagusi, and Vitoria-Gasteiz is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Everything – there wasn’t anything to dislike. Our evening meal at the Restaurant was perfect.
- The welcome received and the attention given by both Montse and Jose could not be faulted, the bed was really comfortable, the room was spotless and very warm during the cold and snowy period of our stay. Highly recommended accommodation. Many thanks !!
- Great location, really helpful staff, clean and value for money.
- The attitude, the duck with cranberries and Rioja wine for dinner, the warm room, fresh backed croissants at 7:30 in the morning. Thanks a lot Montse!
- A very friendly, comfortable and well placed hotel for a couple of days before hitting the ferry ports. Twelve miles from Vitoria or on the doorstep of the National Park.
ATH Hotelandgo Arasur
ATH Hotelandgo Arasur is located in Ribabellosa, just 29 miles from Logroño. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with satellite channels. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Vitoria-Gasteiz is 16 miles from ATH Hotelandgo Arasur, and Haro is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 42 miles from ATH Hotelandgo Arasur.
- Stayed at this hotel around twelve times. Good secure car park. Good rooms. Very convenient for motorway travellers.
- it was a good overnight stop very close to the motorway
- Proximity to major roads and underground car park.
- Chose this hotel because it is only an hour from the ferry. It has secure, free, underground parking and usually has as an onsite cafe / restaurant. Good value for money. Cheap fuel at the supermarkets near by.
- Clean and friendly, the reception was very friendly and helpful
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Durtzi offers accommodations in Sobrón, just 22 miles from Vitoria-Gasteiz. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Views of the mountains, river or garden are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom. A TV is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for fishing. Haro is 18 miles from Hotel Durtzi, and Ezcaray is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 39 miles from Hotel Durtzi.
- A run down area with adjoining hotels closed and in disrepair. But with nothing around for miles a river below the hotel the hotel is doing its best to keep going. It was a pleasure to stop there and he made us most welcome. A great evening dinner and a modest breakfast with lots of coffee.
El buen trato del personal. El primer dia comimos en el restuarante del hotel, la comida estaba muy rica y casera ademas nos atendieron super rapido.
Las vistas desde las habitaciones son preciosas
- Buena relación calidad-precio. Situado muy próximo a la carretera y en un precioso entorno natural junto al Ebro. Sin problemas de aparcamiento. Excelente trato del personal.
- Las vistas cuando abres la ventana y te encuentras una huerta de acelgas y abono.
- El sitio es chulísimo, algo alejado pero nos encantó. Y el personal muy agradable. Y el grifo! 🙂
Hotel Via Norte
Located in Miranda de Ebro, 31 miles from Logroño, Hotel Via Norte features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is fitted with a TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a gift shop at the property.Vitoria-Gasteiz is 18 miles from Hotel Via Norte, and Haro is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 41 miles from Hotel Via Norte.
- Friendly helpful staff. Bed very comfortable and it was very quiet.
- Easy to find from the motorway. The room was big, modern and clean. Food available at the restaurant was very good and value for money (3 course and bottle of wine for €11.90each), staff friendly and efficient , parking outside the front door and pet friendly. What more can you ask for !!
- Almost everything, a great place to stay and we will return
- I liked the queen size bed and I enjoyed the fact that my dog was allowed with no weight limitation
Considering its out-of-town industrial site location I found the Hotel extremely clean and comfortable. What it lacked in ambiance it certainly made up in both facilities and quality. Good sized bedrooms and modern shower room. Given its star status it makes similar UK hotels poor value.
The set evening menu with its three choices of courses was delightful by their innovation and good cooking. Even the wine was of excellent quality and all for under 12 EUROs incl tax.
Sercotel Ciudad de Miranda
Sercotel Ciudad de Miranda offers accommodations in Miranda de Ebro. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or city. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.Logroño is 30 miles from Sercotel Ciudad Miranda, and Vitoria-Gasteiz is 17 miles from the property. Burgos Airport is 42 miles away.
- Very modern bedroom and facilities which were excellent.
- Wonderful staff, very comfortable rooms and excellent breakfast
- Friendly and safe atmosphere, added small touches that made a difference. Wonderful stay
- The Hotel and staff were excellent ..we found the rooms comfortable and spacious, all our needs were taken care of.
- The restaurant servers, in particular a blonde lady called, I think, Mantiel or something like it (Manuela?) were extremely kind and prompt with arranging seating and serving our food.
Hotel Tudanca Miranda is set 2-minutes’ walk from Miranda de Ebro’s old town. It offers a free high-speed Wi-Fi connection, a well-known restaurant and soundproofed rooms with private balcony and satellite TV.All of the Tudanca Miranda’s air-conditioned rooms have a private bathroom with hairdryer and amenities. They also come with a flat-screen TV.The hotel has a games room and a lounge with a TV. There is also 24-hour reception, luggage storage and a terrace.The hotel’s restaurant, Horno de San Juan, offers traditional Castilian cuisine. Its specialities are lamb roasted in a wood-burning oven and hake langostada. The hotel has a wide selection of wines and there are also 2 bars. An early breakfast is also available upon request.The Tudanca is easily accessible from the AP-1 and AP-68 Motorways, and it offers free private parking and a free motorbike garage. Miranda de Ebro is a 35-minute drive from Vitoria and Burgos is approximately 43.5 miles away.Guests can enjoy free use of a nearby paddle tennis court and gym. Please ask at reception for more details.
- The best facilities for a wheel chair user ever experienced. Every convenience available and well thought out. Although the restaurant was closed on Sunday, the cafe served excellent drinks & snacks and a hot evening meal which was excellent and good value for money.
- The restaurant and the bedroom. The river location is nice but surrounded by disused business premises. Miranda is a tired commercial town
- Not the prettiest hotel but for a convenient, overnight stop between ferry and home, perfect. Ticked all boxes. Clean, warm, good breakfast, car parking. Near tapas area. Could not fault anything.
- The dinner in the restaurant was very good, very tasty. God red wine.
- I would have rated hotel as excellent, but COLD WATER! I travel alone, have arthritis and need hot shower in evening. Wet room which flooded floor, no hot water either evening or morning despite running it for ages. other facilities brilliant, including café.
La Taberna Grande
Set by Ebro River, La Taberna Grande is located in the heart of Miranda de Ebro. Offering a restaurant, the hotel has free Wi-Fi and on-site parking.Each modern room features a flat-screen TV and private bathroom with free toiletries. There is a bar and tour desk available for guests.La Taberna Grande is a few steps from Espíritu Santo Church and 1.2 miles from Miranda del Ebro Train Station. Montes Obarenes-San Zadornil Natural Park is a 15-minute drive away and the surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities.Vitoria is 20 minutes’ drive and Logroño is 43.5 miles from the property.
- L’accueil vraiment gentil du patron et du personnel en général; la situation; la propreté; la chambre au calme à l’arrière un soir de carnaval; le restaurant sur place, très commode pour une étape d’une nuit et servant de bons produits frais.
- El personal excelente. La ubicación céntrica en la parte vieja.
Le bar-restaurant attaché à la location, très bonne cuisine.
La gentillesse du personnel.
La qualité de la literie.
- Cama cómoda. Atención excelente. Restaurante estupendo, con comida de la zona. Muy limpio.
- La limpieza y el confort de la habitación. Las tapas en el restaurante de abajo
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Achuri offers accommodations in Miranda de Ebro, just 30 miles from Logroño. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Vitoria-Gasteiz is 17 miles from Hotel Achuri, and Haro is 9 miles away. Burgos Airport is 42 miles from the property.
Staff were very helpful. Bed was comfortably and the accommodation was clean. Located on the edge of the town and in easy walking distance of train station and facilities.
Found a fantastic street food restaurant – La Cocina de goliat – is a must try!
- I would like to have a fitness facility like a gym with some machines. Then I would always choose this Hotel.
- Close to bus and train station. Very clean, good air con, comfy bed.
el trato del personal, encantadoras las chicas.
pedí una almohada extra y me la dieron sin problemas.
- La ubicación excelente, habitación amplia, tranquila, cálida, me sentí en casa.
- Staff were very helpful. Bed was comfortably and the accommodation was clean. Located on the edge of the town and in easy walking distance of train station and facilities.
Hotel Balneario Orduña Plaza
Located in the heart of Orduña, the hotel is set in a neoclassical style building dating back to the 18th century, where each corner evokes history mixed harmoniously with the contemporary facilities.The building was formerly used as the access control point of merchants and goods between Bilbao and Castile. Nowadays, the wide terrace over the archways of the magnificent former customs house provides the perfect setting for pure relaxation. The rooms offer an avant-garde style and boast hydromassage baths.The spa, with mineral-medicinal water from the Muera de Arbieto spring, offers the latest health and beauty techniques. At the restaurant you will find traditional Basque cuisine with a creative twist, and the bar offers a selected range of “pintxos” (tapas).
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Villanañe Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Villanañe Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Villanañe Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Villanañe Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!