10 Best Hotels To Stay In Villamejil Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Villamejil Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Villamejil Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villamejil Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villamejil Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Villamejil Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Villamejil Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Villamejil Castile And Leon:
Hotel Rural La Rosa de los Tiempos
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Rural La Rosa de los Tiempos offers accommodations in Carneros. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the river or garden. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find free shuttle service at the property.León is 26 miles from Hotel Rural La Rosa de los Tiempos, and Ponferrada is 28 miles away.
- Rosa de los tiempos is a lovely peaceful rural hotel next to astorga (2 mins). They have a lovely fireplace, the most amazing breakfasts, and the owners are fantastic. They tons of tips on what to do and where to eat in the area. Despite having only 4 rooms, it really feels like a 5 star hotels. The rooms are very comfortable, you can make them totally dark. Great mattress and showers. Attention in the details.
- Lovely hosts, creative decoration, clean, comfortable stay. The garden looked inviting but unfortunately we didn’t get a chance to enjoy it due to time constraints. Would be a perfect place to relax in the morning or afternoon.
- Amazingly artistic, owners couldn’t have been helpful. A gem!
- Best room in Spain, with a comfortable lounge, a small garden to relax in, and the peace and quiet of the country side with a town only 5 minutes away.
- Breakfast was really good. Nice and friendly owners. Very clean and nice rooms, with every little detail taken care of! Good restaurant in walking distance. Opportunity to have dinner at the B&B, which we haven’t tried.
Hotel Monterrey is located in Pradorrey, just 29 miles from León. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a shared lounge at the property.Ponferrada is 24 miles from Hotel Monterrey, and Astorga is 4.5 miles from the property.
- Elegant entrance hall and stairs with lovely marble. Bar was also well decorated. Friendly staff. Very clean hotel. Excellent tourist information from the gentleman in charge. Conveniently near the fascinating and interesting town of Astorgia. A traditional Spanish breakfast with delicious fresh orange juice, toast,butter,jams,choice of hot drinks.Family room with double and two singles (proper beds) and a large bathroom.
- El personal muy agradable y servicial. El desayuno estupendo y la habitación fenomenal.
- El trato muy familiar,respetuoso y atento.volveremos
- La calidad del hotel en relación a su clasificación, lo supera con creces. El hombre que nos atendió muy correcto y amable. Un hotel familiar, nos sentimos muy a gusto. La ubicación perfecta, para visitar Astorga, la provincia, León a 30 min. aproximados. Totalmente recomendable
- La tranquilidad y la limpieza, las camas eran bastante comodas, y la habitación muy amplia, era una habitación triple con tres camas, no como algunos hoteles que te ponen una cama supletoria,que suele ser una cama plegable con un colchón de espuma.
This Mediaeval-style, country hotel is in Pradorrey, a small town 2 miles from Astorga. There is free parking and easy access via the A-6 La Coruña Highway.Surrounded by gardens, the Temple Pradorrey offers great views of the Leonese Mountains. Some rooms have mountain views. Wi-Fi is available upon request.All heated rooms have a private bathroom, and you can park your car next to the room. Children under 12 years old stay free when using existing beds and accompanied by 2 adults.The Temple restaurant offers regional cuisine from March to October, including grilled meats and homemade desserts. The rest of the year the restaurant caters for groups, upon request.The area is popular for hiking, fishing and bike excursions. León is 28 miles away. Pets are welcome at the Temple Hotel and stay free, upon request.
- Parking right outside your room.Lovely bar restaurant area.Pet friendly
- Hotel is close to the A-6 motorway and it looks like medieval castle.
- Lo que mas me gusto fueron los alrededores del hotel.
- Las habitaciones grandes y los cuartos de baño también. Además el personal del hotel muy atento y cumplidor.
- Me gustó mucho la atención de la persona de recepción. Fue un encanto y se preocupó continuamente por nuestra comodidad y la de nuestras mascotas.
Hotel Restaurante Astorga
Hotel Restaurante Astorga offers accommodations in Pradorrey. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV is provided.León is 29 miles from Hotel Restaurante Astorga, and Ponferrada is 25 miles away.
- Friendly Staff. They took me back to the Camino (by car) in the morning
- El estilo, la ubicación y la atención personalizada
Do amplo espaço e decoração do acesso aos quartos, do sossego da área envolvente, ter acesso aos quartos por fora do restaurante.
- El personal muy atentos y agradable. La cama fantástica.
je ziet nog wat oude vergane glorie.
El Descanso de Wendy
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the city, El Descanso de Wendy is located in Astorga in the region of Castila y Leon, just 27 miles from León.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.Ponferrada is 28 miles from El Descanso de Wendy, and La Bañeza is 14 miles from the property.
- Comfort, excellent breakfast, great location and welcome
- Great room and facilities and extra provion of tea, coffee, cookies, fruit and juice.
- Everything about the place was lovely, everything worked very well, it was very tastefully decorated, it was very roomy and the bed was extremely comfortable. The thing that made it for us though was the two staff members, Begonia and Berta. The went out of their way to look after us and are Maria’s main asset.
- Comfortable bad, good shower, niece staff. Definitely recommended!!!
- Large comfortble and unique room. Excellent breakfast, especially by Spanish standards.
Hotel Astur Plaza
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Astur Plaza offers accommodations in Astorga, just 27 miles from León. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ponferrada is 28 miles from Hotel Astur Plaza, and La Bañeza is 13 miles from the property.
- I had a room over-looking the plaza and had a ring-side seat to the Semana Santa festivities! And they helpfully let me in my room early (noon). Thank you!
- Great location, very comfrortable rooms and very good breakfast.
- I loved this hotel. I dealt with 3 different ladies on the front desk and they were all extremely helpful and friendly and spoke English. The room was very quiet, comfortable and clean and the restaurant had excellent food. It was right on the main plaza so close to everything.
- Great town centre location with secure motorbike parking in underground garage in a side street
- Centrally located with secure parking for bikes while riding the Camino
Hotel SPA Vía de la Plata
One of our top picks in Astorga.Located in Astorga, 27 miles from León, Hotel SPA Vía de la Plata features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ponferrada is 28 miles from Hotel SPA Vía de la Plata, and La Bañeza is 13 miles from the property.
- The hotel is new and the room is spacious. Staff are friendly and efficient.
- Helpful reception, early check-in and comfort of room. Consistent central heating.
- Fabulous hotel and spa. A real treat for the weary peregrine. Wish there were more like this dotted along the Camino.
- A lovely atmosphere. Spaceous, comfortable room. Secure parking. The spa was great.
- Great staff and great place to stay. Very close to restaurants. Huge room. Very good for the price paid. My friend enjoyed the Spa.
Hotel Gaudi is set across from Astorga’s Santa María Cathedral and Gaudí’s Episcopal Palace, on the Santiago de Compostela Pilgrimage Route. Its dining room offers views of the palace.Typical meals from León and the Maragato region are served at Hotel Gaudí’s restaurant. Pilgrims can enjoy special meal options, including local dishes such as cocido maragato, a stew. The hotel also has a bar-cafeteria, a garden-terrace and lounges.Each room at Hotel Gaudi is air-conditioned and heated. Satellite TV and a hairdryer are included.
Excellent location opposite Palacio Gaudí and cathedral.
Very comfortable room.
- Great location! Next door to cathedral and Gaudi castle. Wonderful bar and dining room in the hotel.
- excellent location on camino…nice lounge for coffee or a drink.
The staff were fantastic. The day I arrived I came down with the flu. I was chilled and could not get warm. However, the staff soon provided me with an additional heater which was very effective. Thank you. The room was probably warm enough, but I was sick!
Apart from that, gorgeous views and superb location.
- Location (opposite cathedral). Loved the room – AMAZING bath. Brilliant staff. Excellent all round. Easy to store bikes on Camino.
- Excellent location opposite Palacio Gaudí and cathedral.
Posada Real Casa de Tepa
Set in the walled town of Astorga, Casa Tepa is next to the cathedral and Gaudí Palace. This restored 18th-century palace offers elegant rooms with free Wi-Fi and plasma-screen TVs.Formerly home to the Earl of Tepa, Casa de Tepa’s most famous resident was Napoleon. The house has large grounds, a gallery and a spacious library with a fireplace.Each of the Casa Tepa’s rooms is unique. Some rooms have a private balcony, a patio or a lounge. All rooms include central heating and a private bathroom.The Casa is located on the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route, and next to the A6 and A71 Motorways. León is about 30 miles away and Ponferrada is 37 miles away. The staff can arrange hiking or horseback riding trips.
- Great location on camino close to cathedral.a beautifully restored building full of original features.large well appointed room with super bedding and spacious bathroom with bath.
- Friendly and helpful staff, fantastic location and great breakfast
Lovely old building centrally located
- The staff were friendly and very helpful. car park is very secure. room is big and elegant. very quiet and good restaurants are just on your door step!
- Room was very spacious. Bed was very comfortable and the bathroom was luxurious.
Hotel Spa Ciudad de Astorga
Located in Astorga, 27 miles from León, Hotel Spa Ciudad de Astorga features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ponferrada is 28 miles from Hotel Spa Ciudad, Astorga, and La Bañeza is 13 miles from the property.
- Great location. Opposite the cathedral and Gaudi building.
The Hotel is located just few meters from Gaudi Place and the Cathedral.
there is no parking at the hotel.
- Extremly stylish. Everything and Every detail of high quality. Perfekto !!
- The room was very comfortable and the reception staff helpful and friendly.
- The staff took very good care of us during our stay here, especially Elena.
Top Hotels In Villamejil Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Villamejil Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Villamejil Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Villamejil Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!