10 Best Hotels To Stay In Villamar Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Villamar Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Villamar Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villamar Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villamar Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Villamar Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Villamar Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Villamar Asturias:
Located in Oviedo, 1,850 feet from Carlos Tartiere Stadium, New Hotel features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Campoamor Theater is 1.4 miles from New Hotel, and Museum of Fine Arts of Asturias is 1.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- The room was big and comfortable, the hotel offered free parking and a taxi servide to the center of Oviedo. And all the staff was very nice and efficient. The view was superb.
- Nice rooms,big and firm beds quiet ambient nice staff
- Everything was great. Very helpful and smiling staff. Huge free parking, warm room, good sized room and most importantly, excellent WiFi. My room didn’t have the views of the mountains however, if you can choose one, they are stunning. Snow capped and snowstorm when I visited. Memorable. Food quality and service at the Jamon con Pan cafe excellent.
- Excellent bed-large and comfortable. A direct 25 min walk to the historic centre. Close free parking.
- There was a free taxi to the city centre between the hours of 20:00 and 23:00
Silken Monumental Naranco
In the Losa de Renfe area of Oviedo, this modern, 4-star hotel features an indoor swimming pool, a gym and sauna. The elegant rooms come with a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.The hotel is set close to the city’s commercial district, the train station and is just just over a quarter mile from Oviedo’s Congress Centre. You can walk to the center of town in around 15 minutes.The air-conditioned rooms at the Silken Monumental Naranco feature carpeted floors and modern décor. Each one comes with satellite TV and a private bathroom.The Silken Monumental’s restaurant serves international food and offers special menus for celiacs. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.The renowned Fernández-Vega Ophthalmology Clinic is just a 5-minute drive from the hotel.
Room was refurbished and in perfect condition. Always clean.
Receptionists are nice and friendly
- Top floor room with balcony to the Naranco was great location. Bathroom was warm. Downstairs was finnish sauna, gym and pool. The staff was really nice and friendly.
- Modern hotel, underground allocated parking and a good swimming pool. About 15 minutes pleasant walk to the market and old town.
Very nice hotel I also liked the parking was ideal as where traveling by motorcycle . Walking distance to the shopping area and the old town .
Rooms where spacious and clean . A lot of facilities like gym and pool and a restaurant although we found great restaurants in the city
The breakfast was good and with fresh food…also big variety.
The staff was very and helpful, not only at breakfast but in the accommodation usually.
- Room was refurbished and in perfect condition. Always clean.
Exe Oviedo Centro
Exe Oviedo Centro is located in Oviedo, 1,950 feet from Campoamor Theater and 0.6 miles from Archaeological Museum of Asturias. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Museum of Fine Arts of Asturias is 0.6 miles from Exe Oviedo Centro, and Carlos Tartiere Stadium is one mile away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Perfect location to bus station and access to the city.
- Beautiful, spacious room with all the modern comforts. Next door to the bus station and a nice walk un to town.
- Very convenient location, between the train station and bus station. Perfect to get to airport. Very comfortable, good breakfast and very helpful staff.
- The location . Central and easy to access the City .
- Nice large room, the hotel provide the cot requested.
Ayre Hotel Oviedo
One of our top picks in Oviedo – and a guest favorite.
Ayre Hotel Oviedo, designed by world-famous architect Santiago Calatrava, is part of Oviedo Congress Palace. A 10-minute walk from the historic center of town, it offers free Wi-Fi, a gym and Aquayre urban spa.Its chic, minimalist-style rooms have hardwood floors, and are soundproofed and air conditioned. They feature a laptop safe, TV and minibar. The bathroom comes with a hairdryer and amenities.Ayre Hotel Oviedo has a trendy lounge bar and a restaurant. Room service is available.There is a 24-hour front desk and a tour desk. On-site parking is offered for an additional charge. There is easy access to the A66 Highway, and Oviedo Cathedral is half a mile away.
- Staff was very friendly and helpful. The furniture was modern and I felt relaxed in my room.
- The reception was exceptionally warm and welcoming, the heating was unobstrusive and worked perfectly, the views were amazing, the beds were incredibly comfortable, the TV was larger than normal and the bathroom was superb.
- Quiet , well built rooms. Good views, friendly staff
- Incredible Design. Friendly staff. Comfortable rooms. Nice breakfast.
- Great modern architecture. Huge bedroom and bathroom. Very comfortable. Nice café opposite for a good value breakfast. Can walk to the city centre in about 15 minutes.
Ayre Hotel Ramiro I
One of our top picks in Oviedo.Ayre Hotel Ramiro I is set in the center of Oviedo, a 10 minute walk from its historic quarter. This comfortable hotel features free Wi-Fi and a stylish restaurant and bar.The Ramiro I has bright, air conditioned rooms with satellite TV. All rooms have a fully equipped bathroom.Guests can enjoy a varied buffet breakfast at the hotel. There is also a selection of bars, cafés and restaurants within a 10 minute walk of the Ramiro.The Ayre is 300 feet from San Francisco Park and Oviedo Cathedral is less than half a mile away. The city’s university is a 10-minute walk from the hotel.
- Location is perfect. The hotel is modern and clean
- Very nice hotel, excellent cleanliness, good accessibility to the town, secure parking and a nice tapas bar next door.
- Pretty central, stayed 2 nights before the Camino. Good bike storage.
- Basically nothing good with this property. It is close to the centre but it is very overpriced for the quality of the accommodation offered. Should say that personnel was helpful and nice, only positive thing. Old fittings that would benefit from an overall.
Excellent location, easy to find off the southern approach in to town and short walking distance from the park and historic centre.
Very helpful staff & parking arrangements were good. Breakfast choice excellent.
This hotel is located in the center of Oviedo near the bus and train station. You can walk to the historic heart in just 10 minutes. Use the Wi-Fi for free and relax with a drink in the cafe.Begin the day with the Carreño’s breakfast in the cheerful cafeteria. After a day exploring Oviedo’s attractions, relax in the inviting public areas of the Hotel Carreño. There is also a meeting room available should you wish to host a business event.The Hotel Carreño has private parking with direct access to the bedroom floors. Rooms are simple and stylish with plasma TVs.
- Great, clean, welcoming staff, short walk to city center
The breakfast spread in the morning is fantastic! Crossaints, sweet pastries, cakes, fruit selection, yoghurts, cereal, selection of juices, cured meats, cheese, and wrapped biscuits!
Location of the hotel is situated right next to the bus station which takes you to all the tourist spots: Covadonga, congas de onis, picos de Europa! Literally a two minute walk away which was very convenient.
Only a 10 minute walk from the main restaurant Road in Oviedo! Here you’ll find countless bars and restaurants with local style food. Recommend trying the local speciality – sidra! This road is full of locals too!
- Excellent location to trains, buses, and an easy walk to Oviedo sightseeing. Clean room. There were 3 of us, so we really appreciated the 2 bedroom set up. Spacious accommodations. Great breakfast.
2 mins walking from the bus station, just what I needed!
Clean, good breakfast, wi-fi OK.
- Staff were very helpful at providing a very early breakfast. 5 mins walk to the coach station for the airport bus.
Nap Hotel Oviedo
One of our best sellers in Oviedo! Nap Hotel Oviedo is situated in central Oviedo, 10 minutes’ walk from San Francisco Park and the old town. Each minimalist room includes free Wi-Fi, an IP phone and a hydromassage shower or bath.The Nap Hotel Oviedo features modern technology, such as fingerprint door locks and 40-inch smart TVs in each room. You can use touch-screen controls for air conditioning, “do not disturb” and “please make up my room”. Rooms feature wooden floors and chromotherapy.Breakfast is served in Nap’s modern café. There is a 24-hour reception and on-site parking, available for an extra cost. Oviedo Cathedral is 0.7 miles away and the Congress Centre is a 350 feet walk from the hotel.The hotel has been recognised for its energy efficiency by the European Commission. It is officially awarded as a Green Building and Green Light Hotel.
- The parking is very convenient. For 5 euros per day, you have access to a gated parking lot only two blocks away.
- The room was very clean and comfortable. The personnel very kind and helpful. Very good wi-fi signal.
- Staff were very helpful. The showers are the best, worth coming back for! My room had a view out into the street, some other rooms had a window into the light well, so if this is important to you, is worth checking. Bed was very comfortable, and the safe was a nice useful feature.
- Bed very comfy. Hotel modern and clean and location good, outside the old town, but near local bars and cafes that aren’t touristy.
- Excelle t accommodation. Very comfortable beds and quiet. Great slerp. Close to the center. The staff were friendly and helpful. Very easy to park.
Eurostars Hotel de la Reconquista
One of our top picks in Oviedo – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Eurostars Hotel de la Reconquista offers accommodations in Oviedo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, hairdresser’s, and shops at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Campoamor Theater is 1,650 feet from Eurostars Hotel de la Reconquista, and Museum of Fine Arts of Asturias is 0.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- I liked the old world charm of decor. The piano player at breakfast was a nice touch.
- Period features, historical building, walking distance to many places of interest in the city. Very helpful staff, would have no issues returning.
- The building was fantastic. I loved the main sitting area and I wish it had been warm enough to enjoy the other outdoor space around the courtyard. The room and bathroom were spacious and nicely furnished. Excellent breakfast choices.
- like the lobby and entrance, like the building and the courtyard very much. like the breakfast very much!
- The check-in/check-out was easy, and the staff was welcoming. The room was bigger than I expected, and was clean and comfortable. The hotel is walking distance from all the great little spots of Oviedo (cafes, market, cathedral, bakeries, etc.), and it’s walking distance from the train station. The wifi worked good during our stay, and the shower was always hot. The room was very quiet, and was kept tidy during our stay (the housekeeping staff was very professional). I always like it when the hotel provides a bath robe, and this hotel does. The lobby area is a nice place to sit and relax. I enjoyed the historic vibe of the hotel too.
One of our best sellers in Oviedo! Located 1,650 feet from Campoamor Theater in Oviedo, Favila Oviedo features a restaurant and bar.Every room is equipped with a TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Museum of Fine Arts of Asturias is 0.6 miles from Favila Oviedo, and Archaeological Museum of Asturias is 0.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 16 miles from Favila Oviedo.
- Location is perfect. Nice people. If you use a car. Park in the other side of train station for free.
- Proximity to the train station as we needed to catch an early train
- The location of the hotel, hotel employees were friendly.
- I like the friendly staff and, the price, oh my god, it is so cheap for where it is. The room it is big and the restaurant next door, do a very nice hand made food.
- It is close to center and we just walk to reach to every where
Barceló Oviedo Cervantes
Barceló Oviedo Cervantes is in the center of Oviedo, a 10 minute walk from the historic quarter and cathedral. This striking and stylish designer hotel offers free Wi-Fi and a private parking lot.The Oviedo Cervantes features award-winning design, as a restored early-20th-century town house with 2 ultra-modern wings on either side. The modern rooms have chic décor, satellite TV and a hydro-massage shower.The Barceló Cervantes’ restaurant, La Galatea, serves typical Asturian food. It also offers show cooking.The hotel is 650 feet from Campoamor Theatre. Guests can walk to Oviedo Train Station in 7 minutes.The hotel is a 5 minute walk from The Princesa Letizia Convention Center designed by Santiago Calatrava. The historic quarter and Llamaquique Station are just a 5 minute walk from the Barceló Oviedo Cervantes.
- Perfect location , big comfortable bed, great bathroom with a hydromassage bathtub
- The room was well- designed with 2 comfortable chairs and everything you could need. We were particularly impressed by the breakfast and the delightful and helpful staff who served it.
- Easy to find parking because of illuminated sign on outside
- Good location, some 15 minute walk to the centre. Welcome sparkling wine a nice touch, staff helpful booking us a place to eat. Nicely decorated and modern interior, comfy and clean. Great breakfast (one of the best in our road trip!)
- Stylish ‘design hotel’ but very family friendly – our family room was in fact two interconnecting doubles. Lots of attention to style and detail throughout the property and in the rooms but the result is surprisingly comfortable and practical. Very good shower.
Top Hotels In Villamar Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Villamar Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Villamar Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Villamar Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!