10 Best Hotels To Stay In Villalonga Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Villalonga Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Villalonga Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villalonga Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villalonga Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Villalonga Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Villalonga Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Villalonga Valencia Community:
Hotel Rural Bonestar
Showcasing a playground and views of the mountains, Hotel Rural Bonestar is located in Villalonga. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. Benidorm is 23 miles from Hotel Rural Bonestar, and Gandía is 8 miles away. Alicante Airport is 43 miles from the property.
- The whole experience at Hotel Rural Bonestar was absolutely fantastic! The staff were very friendly and enthusiastic to make our stay comfortable. The food was delicious and the attention to detail was breathtaking. A beautiful and peaceful setting, I cannot wait till my next stay!
- Es un trato mas familiar de del tipico hotel de playa
- Die Unterkunft befindet sich in ruhiger Lage auf einem bewaldeten Berg, in einem Wohngebiet. Der Parkplatz ist nachts mit Mauern und Tor gesichert. Ich hatte gut Platz, um mein Auto-Anhänger-Gespann zu parkieren. Der Gastgeber war freundlich. Meine zwei kleinen Hunde (Chihuahuas) waren willkommen.
- Nos ha encantado todo. El hotel muy bonito y Chelo y su familia son personas maravillosas. La atención es inmejorable. La comida de 10
- La habitación muy limpia,buena decoración,acogedora. Baño excelente.La Comida muy buena,casera, asi como los postres,maravillosos,irse sin probar la Fideua,el tartin de foie, el helado de higo, las mermeladas,el flan de queso,deberia ser pecado.El precio-calidad muy bueno.Los dueños todos encantadores, un ambiente muy familiar y te hacen sentir muy agusto. Los parajes preciosos si te dejas aconsejar por la dueña.Volveremos!!
Hotel Casa Babel
Hotel Casa Babel offers accommodations in Villalonga. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge and a hairdresser’s at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and fishing. The hotel also provides bike rental. Benidorm is 24 miles from Hotel Casa Babel, and Gandía is 6 miles from the property. Valencia Airport is 44 miles away.
- Lovely clean hotel, restaurant food absolutely delicious. Drinks well priced.
- Amazing hotel with beautiful room’s and views of natur and wonderful people working! Very relaxing and romantic place. Near to hotel few good restaurants also with nice people working and very good food. I love that place and advice for anyone and special people for honeymoon!
Amazing place, everything was perfect. I would not hesitate to come back any time soon!
The lady from the reception, Mara, was extremely helpful, giving us plenty of advice.
- This was my second visit In six weeks. So it speaks for it self. Cant fault it..fabulous.
Lovely Hotel. A hidden gem is a good title.
Spacious rooms..beautify furnished .Helpful staff and a good restaurant all under one roof. Cant fault it.
One of our best sellers in Gandía! Hotel Borgia offers clean, modern accommodations in the heart of Gandía. It is a peaceful hotel in a central location, and offers free Wi-Fi internet access.The hotel’s highlight is a stylish cafe-restaurant, serving tasty Mediterranean dishes from an extensive menu.Take a stroll into the charming historic center of Gandía, just a few minutes away.
- Area. Room and bathroom size. Friendly staff. Good breakfast. Nice bar area. Spotless.
- Great location in the city center. Friendly and helpful staff. Easy communication. Easy and safe hotel parking to a fair price. Good breakfast buffet. WiFi OK.
- All staff, especially reception, very helpful and friendly. We arrived early, before 9.00 and were dealt with promptly, both in regard to room allocation ( given the choice of double or twin ) and access to private car park which was inexpensive and all surrounding streets were meter parking only.
- I liked this hotel overall. The room I got was clean, comfortable, and breakfast was tasty!
- Car parking costs 10 euros, which is very expensive.
El Sequer Casa Rural
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, El Sequer Casa Rural is located in Oliva in the region of Valencia Community. The hotel has a playground and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Benidorm is 26 miles from El Sequer Casa Rural, and Gandía is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 44 miles from El Sequer Casa Rural.
We were impressed from the very outset. El Sequer is a stunning, historical, family residence that is now run by two family members, Pablo and his sister and their committed staff – all of whom were attentive and friendly. In fact, they made my husband and I feel like family ourselves. What we also appreciated was that we could use the beautiful kitchen and its facilities to eat in if we didn’t want to dine out. In every way, we can greatly recommend the El Sequer to any discerning traveller.
Elizabeth and Tony Cauchi
- The hospitality of the hosts and staff. The beautiful surroundings and tranquility.
A truly wonderful experience. Very authentic, old, Spanish country house, lovingly restored by the family which own it. The smell of orange blossom from the orange grove around the house was fabulous – I wanted to bottle it and take it home.
Pablo, Rosa and Encina were very helpful and nothing was too much trouble.
An interesting walk from the house into the modern town via some authentic industrial heritage and a short walk in the other direction to the old town.
- Lovely private property in beautiful grounds, very clean, nice rooms.
- Very kind staff. Felt like at home. Thank you very much
- We were impressed from the very outset. El Sequer is a stunning, historical, family residence that is now run by two family members, Pablo and his sister and their committed staff – all of whom were attentive and friendly. In fact, they made my husband and I feel like family ourselves. What we also appreciated was that we could use the beautiful kitchen and its facilities to eat in if we didn’t want to dine out. In every way, we can greatly recommend the El Sequer to any discerning traveller.
La Font D’Alcala
Featuring free WiFi, La Font D’Alcala offers accommodations in Alcalá de la Jovada. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Benidorm is 19 miles from La Font D’Alcala, and Gandía is 12 miles away. Alicante Airport is 39 miles from the property.
- This hotel is nice, but it really in the middle of nowhere, although I guess I should have checked that first. The parking is a long way from the hotel. The restaurant was closed during my visit, although the local lady who opening the hotel for me left me some food to microwave myself.
- The town is a nice little town. The hotel is situated right in front of a historic site.
- Very friendly staff, felt very welcome. Also, the dinner was of very good quality and in a relaxed atmosphere. Can fully recommend this hotel.
- Food was inventive, local and tasty. Location and room very peaceful
- Amazing place. Our favourite stop-off on a week-long tour of Southern Spain. The hotel, village and people are all wonderful.
Beautiful hotel and restaurant built in stone that blends in perfectly with its rustic surroundings, situated outside the village of Benimaurell and with views of the whole of the valley.Surrounded by magnificent mountain scenery this rural retreat offers guests elegant yet rustic accommodations in stunning natural surroundings. Escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life to the peace and quiet of the Valencian countryside. During your stay, be sure to sample the local cuisine.Choose a variety of ways to explore the surroundings including mountain-biking, trekking or country walks along good footpaths to visit caves with ancestral paintings. The gentle climate ensures activites all year round and the enjoyment of a beautiful spot with exceptional views.
- This is a wonderful place to stay. I would recommend it to anyone.
- Fantastic hotel with amazing views, very relaxing place to stay, ideal for walking.
- The first night of our tour of Spain and it could not have got off to better start.
- Splendid panorama view from our room, from our spa bath, into the valley
- The room and the staff were excellent and the breakfast very good.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Playa Miramar Hotel is 650 feet from Miramar Beach, 4 miles from Gandia. It has an outdoor swimming pool, and all air conditioned rooms have a private balcony.Rooms at the Playa Miramar have a TV and telephone. The private bathroom is equipped with a hairdryer.The Miramar has a restaurant offering Mediterranean cuisine. There is also a bar.The hotel organizes daily children’s entertainment from July 15 to September 6.Playa Miramar has a 24-hour front desk and a tour desk. There is easy access to the AP-7 Highway, and it is a 1-hour drive from Valencia or Alicante.
- Excellent value for money! I had a twin room on the 7th floor. There was a balcony with glimpses of the sea and the mountains. The room was very clean. Hand soap and shower gel were provided and this was an unexpected bonus. There was a fridge in the room and a TV, I didnt use either so I dont know if they worked or not. Wi-Fi was intermittent in the room. Breakfast was wonderful! Massive choice including hot food, fruit, pastries, ham, cheese, breads etc and the best coffee I have ever tasted!! The staff were pleasant and helpful. Very little English spoken, but this was not an issue at all. Location was good. Would certainly stay here again for a couple of nights.
- Excellent value, good location. Top floor suite with a sea view was great. 3 minute walk to the beach. Friendly staff. Close access to a lot of the popular surrounding areas.
- Miramar is shut. Empty. There is nowhere to go except the hotel and it is a good hotel but there is really nothing else to do. Shame really. It would appear to be holiday home central so there are thousands of apartments that are shut.
- Everything you needed was there, Staff were great.
- Nice rooms. Nice swimming pool outside. The location is OK and not to far from the beach. Staff is very friendly.
Hotel Los Naranjos is in central Gandía, near Joan Fuster Park. It offers air conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi internet access.Los Naranjos has a cafe-bar, offering a varied continental breakfast. There is a 24-hour front desk, and private parking is available for an additional fee.Rooms all have satellite TV and a full private bathroom.The Naranjos Hotel is close to a large sports center. Gandía Train and Bus station are also nearby. Gandía Beach is only 2 miles away.
- exactly what you expect out of 2 or 3 star hotel. Beata at check in was very helpful in helping us to park our rental – at no cost on the street. Parking was on site and reasonable. Hotel is a plain jane but that was fine for our need for one night. Bed was comfortable – pillow was the same one we would find everywhere in spain at similar hotels – non forgiving foam. Bring your own if you can!
- The room and facilities were basic but comfortable. The staff were helpful and friendly.
- Good Continental breakfast, freshly squeezed orange juice, toast and coffee.
- Friendly and helpful staff but only a few words of English spoken. Excellent location for transport and city centre. Continental breakfast simple but welcome. You need to hand in room key each time you go out. Staff offered a take out breakfast as I was checking out very early next day which was a nice touch
- Good location, not far from train station – just 5 minutes walk. The room was very clean. Simple but good enough breakfast.
Habitaciones de Casa Pego is located in Pego, within an orange grove valley landscape. The property features mountain views and is 15 minutes’ drive from the beaches of the Costa Blanca.This guest house offers stylish, contemporary, air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi, a flat-screen TV and private bathrooms.Set in a 19th-century Valencian townhouse, the property retains many of its original features. There is a shared patio, and a bicycle storage room is available.Dénia and Gandía are around 25 minutes’ drive from the property. Valencia and Alicante are both about an hour’s drive and Benidorm is 40 minutes’ drive away.
- Helpfull, Very friendly & uncomplicated Tips & usefull advices to travel.
- Cordell is a very friendly host and his place is really nice, modern, arranged with much attention to detail.
- The owner could not have been more helpful and kind. He has a fab home that he is sharing with others such as ourselves because it felt like home. Pego has the most beautiful church, a must see and is a two minute walk We cant wait to visit again.
- Simple, clean and comfortable accomodation. Carlos was helpful, friendly and unobtrusive. Recommended.
The establishment was certainly very clean. The smell of bleach pervades.
The interior courtyard must be very pleasant,but the weather didn’t allow us to make the most of it.
Interesting and beautiful artefacts decorate the house. No opportunity to ask about them.
RH Bayren Hotel & Spa
One of our top picks in Gandía – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, RH Bayren Hotel & Spa offers accommodations in Gandía, just 27 miles from Calpe. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the sea or pool. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.Denia is 18 miles from RH Bayren Hotel & Spa, and Altea is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 37 miles from the property.
Beds were comfy
Rooms were very clean
- Amazing place to stay, everything was perfect. Life music in the evening, great breakfast. And our room (with panoramic sea view and bath in the room) – have no words to discribe how good it was!nice spa. Very cool place to spend a romantic night or holidays!
- The location was excellent and We were upgraded to a Sea view. The buffets were Good, although the cooked English Breakfast selection could have been improved.
- Superb offer for breakfast, it opens late, but the personnel was very kind and opened it earlier for us because we had to leave earlier. It is right in front of the beach, everything very new.
Our room had beautiful panoramic sea and beach views. It was spacious and impeccably clean. The bed was huge and incredibly comfortable. The room’s facilities were great, with all the extras provided – coffee machine, fridge, toiletries & towels, safe etc. The wifi was free and worked fine throughout the hotel.
Every single member of staff we interacted with were competent, helpful and very friendly.
The buffet style food provided was of a high standard and with a huge range of choices at every meal.
The bars (inside and outside) were attractive, comfortable and well staffed, as were the outside swimming pools.
We also made the most of the spa – which we had to ourselves – which was low cost for a high standard facility, and again impeccably clean.
We loved our stay here and would definitely be happy to come back.
- Beds were comfy
Top Hotels In Villalonga Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Villalonga Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Villalonga Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Villalonga Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!