10 Best Hotels To Stay In Villalegre Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Villalegre Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Villalegre Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villalegre Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villalegre Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Villalegre Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Villalegre Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Villalegre Asturias:
URH Hotel Spa Zen Balagares
Showcasing a playground and fitness center, URH Hotel Spa Zen Balagares is located in Overo in the region of Asturias. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Gijón is 11 miles from URH Hotel Spa Zen Balagares, and Oviedo is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Super accomodation in a super location. Big hotel with a lot of space. Nice sight to the golf area. Would never change the hotel.
- The spa pool thing is pretty cool and one of the nicest I have seen.
- Room was bright, airy and very spacious as was the bathroom. Good parking close by so no need to pay to park in the hotel. Games room for children. Pet friendly.
Have used this hotel several times to visit this area and the rooms are very good.
Usually book a suite which is top class as are most of the facilities.
- The room was excellent and the breakfast was great with really friendly staff. Diego from reception was great and really helpful
One of our best sellers in Avilés! Located in Avilés, 12 miles from Gijón, Hotel Villalegre features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Oviedo is 13 miles from Hotel Villalegre, and Deva is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 7 miles from Hotel Villalegre.
- me sorprendió gratamente,a primera vista el exterior parecía un poco cutre ,pero no es así esta muy limpio,el personal es muy atento el baño amplio ,la habitación justita pero la cama muy cómoda
- It was exactly what I expected from the price-quality ratio. It was also super quiet except when there were other guests making unnecessary noises in the evening.
- The lady at the reception was super helpful and lovely!
- Staff at hotel were very friendly and helpful. Location was exactly what we needed and we’ll placed for a walk into Aviles which took about half an hour. Breakfast choice was good too.
The receptionist was extremely friendly and helpful.
The hotel looked a bit dismal from the outside but the room was perfectly fine and clean.
It was easy to find after using the exit Villalegre from the national highway. We found parking in a side street, but that may have been lucky.
Hotel el Horreo de Avilés
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel el Horreo de Avilés offers accommodations in Avilés.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Gijón is 12 miles from Hotel el Horreo de Avilés, and Oviedo is 13 miles away. Asturias Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- Nice clean room, everything new looking and as it should be. The associated restaurant gives good wholesome food and value.
- Good value, close to work, agreeable decor, warm comfortable room, en suite. Good shower. Helpful staff.
- The owner was wonderful, spoke English and was fine with us arriving late as he runs his bar until late. He was very friendly and it was a great comfortable room.
- Estaba muy limpio,bien ubicado y el personal que nos atendió muy profesional y amable.lo recomendaré y volveremos
- Das Haus ist ruhig und sauber, das Personal freundlich, Abendessen und Frühstück gibt es in dem Restaurant schräg gegenüber, gut!
Hotel Parque Empresarial
Located in Avilés, 12 miles from Gijón, Hotel Parque Empresarial features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Oviedo is 14 miles from Hotel Parque Empresarial, and Deva is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 6 miles from Hotel Parque Empresarial.
- Roomy was beautiful spacious and had a full sized tub.
- La verdad es que nada no sé cómo booking puede tener esto al servicio de sus clientes
- Al llegar preguntamos si era un sitio tranquilo, contando que esta en todo un polígono, y lo que menos nos molesto fueron las empresas, ya que había un espectaluco en el hotel y hasta las 3:00 no acabo, teniendo el valor de luego decirnos que a las 12:00 teníamos que dejar la habitación, después de no poder descansar. NO RECOMIENDO EL HOTEL por el trato recibido
No nos gusto absolutamente nada.Es un hotel que no se debería ofertar
para turismo y sí se hace que la gente sepa donde va. He pensado de
denunciar, las 3 noches que pasamos no pude casí dormir. Cuando llegas
da pánico ver donde estas, te asomas a las ventanas y da miedo. Olor
insoportable exteriormente. La habitación no reune las condiciones de un
hotel de 3*, pequeña,camas incomodas , luz escasa (sólo un aplique en la
pared), el wifi gratis, pero no llega , el cuarto de baño el secador
(años 60) no funciona , no hay percha para colgar las toallas , no
reponen el gel, ni champú. En la vida habia visto cosa igual.
- El estilo del hotel!! Muy retro! Nos encantó!!! La habitación amplia y todo estupendo
NH Collection Palacio de Avilés
One of our top picks in Avilés – and a guest favorite.
NH Collection Palacio de Avilés is located in Avilés, just 13 miles from Gijón. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Oviedo is 14 miles from NH Palacio de Aviles, and Deva is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 6 miles from NH Collection Palacio de Avilés.
- Breakfast was delicious and the English speaking concierge went above and beyond to provide us with information for our stay as well as future stays.
- Perfect position in Aviles. Staff friendly and helpful.
- The hotel was wonderful and the staff excelled themselves, especially Anabel and Konchy.
- The Bed was very good,and general was perfect stay, recommended 100%
- The location is on the main square in the old town, and easy walking distance to shops, bars and 10 minutes from Bus and train station.
Hotel 40 Nudos
Hotel 40 Nudos is located in Avilés, just 13 miles from Gijón. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Oviedo is 14 miles from Hotel 40 Nudos, and Deva is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Loved the cafe downstairs, and getting room service from the cafe was excellent. Loved the location as very central.
- Great location if you are using Asturias airport and then travelling on. Avilles is very pleasant with some nice restaurants
- Hotel was steps to middle of plaza, as well as under ground parking garage. Very easy access to everything needed, and what we wanted to see.
- Good location, nice, spacious and clean room, good breakfast.
- Spacious family room, close to secure parking, some English speaking staff, very friendly and welcoming
Hotel Palacio Valdés
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Palacio Valdés offers accommodations in Avilés, just 13 miles from Gijón. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Oviedo is 14 miles from Hotel Palacio Valdés, and Deva is 17 miles from the property. Asturias Airport is 6 miles away.
- Great location just across the bridge from the Oscar Niemeyer International Cultural Centre and just 5 minutes walking from the city center, where you’ll find lots of bars and restaurants.
- Clean and comfortable hotel with plenty of garage space to store our pushbikes overnight. Close to train station and lovely old town centre.
- After a first excellent night I decided to stay on for two extra nights 🙂
- The hotel is smarter than we expected, and well located both for the sites, and for getting to the bus station for the airport. The staff were friendly. Our room ‘special requests’ had clearly been taken into account in the room allocated to us.
- great location in a very walk friendly city….get a room with a view.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Don Pedro offers pet-friendly accommodations in Avilés, just 13 miles from Gijón. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Oviedo is 14 miles from Don Pedro, and Deva is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 6 miles from Don Pedro.
- Geat little quirky hotel, stayed one night during a road trip and was a wonderful stay. The lady at desk went above and beyond to assist me with all I needed even though she did not speak any english, she’s great.
- Fantastic hotel,in old part of town,very quiet,great staff, friendly,clean,very welcoming. Love the place ,quite unique and very special. 5*
- The whole interior design is very nice and proper to its location. It transport you to different time and space such as 16 to 18 century.
- Really quirky hotel. Aviles was a great place to spend the night. Unexpectedly interesting and attractive and lively on a Sunday evening.
- The hotel is full of art and interesting objects. The staff are incredibly welcoming. Thoroughly recommendable….
Silken Villa de Avilés
The Hotel Silken Villa de Avilés enjoys is located next to the Las Meanas park and only 2 minutes by foot from the historic and commercial center of the city.With its 71 rooms, this 4-star hotel combines functional modern design with comfort. Only 7.5 miles from the airport, it’s conveniently located for both business travelers and tourists visiting the city.Facilities include 3 modular meeting rooms with natural light, which can accommodate social and business functions, a café, à la carte restaurant and parking lot.Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.
- Lovely coffee and got chocolate lots of choice of pastrie
The reception and cleaning staff were very friendly. The rooms were spacious and the beds and pillows were very comfortable. The hotel is conveniently located at about an easy 10 minute walk from town.
There was plenty of parking on the street outside. We arrived at 1.30 pm on a Saturday (for 2 nights) and only had to pay 60 cents to park until 10.00 am on Monday morning. We put an extra hour on the meter so that it gave us a departure time of 11.00 am.
The hotel was modern and clean with an efficient lift. The bathroom was equipped with a small bath with shower above.
The room was quiet despite overlooking the road.
Breakfast was adequate although there wasn’t a lot left if you arrived only half an hour before it finished.
Rooms are very confortable and location of hotel is ideal to make a tour in the city.
The restaurant is good and service is fast.
- Super restaurant menu of the day – 3 courses with wine and water for 15EUR!:)
Hotel El Balcón
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel El Balcón offers accommodations in Avilés, just 13 miles from Gijón. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom.Oviedo is 15 miles from Hotel El Balcón, and Deva is 17 miles away. Asturias Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- safe place for bicycle. spacious enough room. good terrace
- The price is attractive. The bar downstairs has a nice atmosphere, very pleasant owner/manager. Bed was comfy.
10 minutes away from the airport by taxi. 25€. Set price. Otherwise, Alsa buses for around 4-6€. I had a discount so I can remember real price. Bust took around 15-20 minutes to take us to the airport to collect our rented car.
Very friendly, polite and helpful staff.
Enjoyed an amazing Spanish breakfast. I recommend to pay for breakfast once there as it’s cheaper than pre booked/paid.
Our flight arrived late and my son wanted some milk before bed and he got it for free. Room was a bit small but I guessed it was ok for one night. We were two adults and a 8 years old. He was very happy with the cartoon’s channels.
- La atención excelente. Las personas son lo más importante. Lleguè tarde y no tuvo inconveniente en venir a abrirme pasadas las 12.
- La relación calidad precio está muy bien, y la habitación muy limpia y espaciosa.
Top Hotels In Villalegre Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Villalegre Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Villalegre Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Villalegre Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!