10 Best Hotels To Stay In Villalba de Perejil Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Villalba de Perejil Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Villalba de Perejil Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villalba de Perejil Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villalba de Perejil Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Villalba de Perejil Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Villalba de Perejil Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Villalba De Perejil Aragon:
Located in Calatayud in the region of Aragon, 17 miles from Alhama de Aragón, Hotel Marivella features a seasonal outdoor pool, playground and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or pool. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.Gallocanta is 26 miles from Hotel Marivella, and Daroca is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Zaragoza Airport, 35 miles from Hotel Marivella.
- It’s well situated to break our journey at a reasonable price. It’s clean enough.
Hotel in Spanish style built to a high standard and well maintained.
Large restaurant run to a high standard plus cafe/bar open all hours.
Large car park.
Easy access to main roads.
The staff were so friendly and patient with my poor Spanish, in fact they helped me learn more. One member of staff went out of her way to give me a lift to the train station the day I departed for UK.
The steak in the resturant was done to perfection and I enjoyed the breakfast Spanish style. There is always plenty of food available at a very reasonable price and its always good.
This is my second visit there and I fully intend on going back next year.
Good location on N11a just off autovia and shown on Sat. Nav. under Marivella or post code.
Very friendly and efficient staff, excellent dinner at very reasonable price. Well maintained and equipped rooms and good as travelling stop or to explore area. Easy parking in hotel grounds and I think covered parking available for 8€.
- The hotel was lovely although the direction gave it as the Carretera Madrid Bacelona it is really on the old road not on the motorway which was nice as there was not heavy traffic. The breakfasr was typical Spanish (bread) . A nice terrace for sitting enjoying a drink in the evenings.
One of our top picks in Calatayud.Located in Calatayud, 14 miles from Alhama de Aragón, Hotel Fornos features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Gallocanta is 25 miles from Hotel Fornos, and Bello is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Zaragoza Airport, 38 miles from the property.
- The stuff was very friendly, even if they don’t speak English they are helpful and kind. The hotel is located in the centre of the town. You can get everything easily but it’s loud as well.
- Just reasonable value for moey . No frills.Good position for all the sights
- We slept just one short night so our experience is not big.
- Excellent location and excellent value. Restaurants and bars and a pleasant tree lined popular paseo just outside. The man that seems to do everything is very welcoming . Parking possible immediately outside on a pay and display. A system that works fine. It was free for a motorcycle. Well signposted and very easy to find
- With this price you can not complain too much. Right across a lane with lots of bars and terraces it gives a nice stroll. Good shower, decent breakfast. Excellent for one night.
Hotel Monasterio Benedictino
Hotel Monasterio Benedictino offers accommodations in Calatayud. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Alhama de Aragón is 14 miles from Monasterio Benedictino, and Gallocanta is 26 miles away. Zaragoza Airport is 38 miles from the property.
- Lovely hotel, would have been nice if we could have had a drink in the bar area with our small dog, although we appreciate dogs could be considered a nuisance to other guests. By having an area for guests to have a drink/food with their dog would be helpful.
- It was in a quiet area but well located for shopping and sightseeing.
Breakfast buffet very comprehensive continental with fresh fruits and pastries. Also a hot choice.
Rooms are compact but very clean and comfortable.
Location interesting stop-over during long road trip.
- Smiley face behind the counter on arrival. Suggested a twin as the double was small. Good call. Late lunch accommodated even though they were officially closed. Breakfast was well provided .
- The staff reacted immediately to my informing them that the hot water in the bathroom wasn’t hot. Without a quibble we were given a superior room PLUS a bottle of wine as a ‘sorry’ gesture!. What more could you want.
Hospederia Meson de la Dolores
In the center of Calatayud, in the Aragon region of Spain, this historic-style hotel features beautiful rooms decorated in a traditional style, with hardwood floors and beams in the ceilings.Hospederia Meson De La Dolores has the perfect accommodations for a relaxing rural getaway. From here, you can walk into the surrounding countryside and enjoy the fresh air and stunning views.All bedrooms in La Dolores come with a TV and Wi-Fi internet access.Unwind on the hotel’s terrace, and enjoy soaking up the sun in the summer months. La Dolores also has a typical Spanish inner courtyard – a place to keep cool on hot days.Dine in the charming restaurant of this hotel, where you can taste traditional regional-style cuisine. There is also a bar.
- terrible bed, noisy hotel, door into hall was a nice old door but not an excuse for a big crack between boards so in the morning we could hear everything outside in the hall, grouting in bathroom shabby and needs updating
- Old property with character. Located in the centre of the town.
- The place is an original old “Hospederia”, cozy
- Personal always friendly use this hotel frequently
- The hotel is very beautiful,the room is big,it is just neat the center of city
Hotel Castillo de Ayud
Showcasing a playground and terrace, Hotel Castillo de Ayud is located in Calatayud in the region of Aragon, just 14 miles from Alhama de Aragón. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Gallocanta is 25 miles from Hotel Castillo de Ayud, and Bello is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Zaragoza Airport, 38 miles from Hotel Castillo de Ayud.
All aspects of the hotel was very good
Pleasant staff and nice surroundings
The directions to get there were very good too
- Friendly helpful staff, comfortable warm room, good breakfast, on site parking.
- Easy to find from motorway for overnight break with all you need half-way through a two-day drive – bar, food and comfortable room. Accommodating staff found us a table to eat at despite being extremely busy on the night of the Epiphany holiday.
- Comfortable spacious facilities, air-conditioning and fridge, handy for the A2 motorway.
- It was modern, clean and oh so very close to the centre. A big bonus was their own underground parking. Also in our travels, we think that we have not come across a better shower.
- All aspects of the hotel was very good
Unike Hotels Hospederia El Pilar
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hospederia El Pilar offers accommodations in Calatayud. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.Alhama de Aragón is 14 miles from Hospederia El Pilar, and Gallocanta is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Zaragoza Airport, 38 miles from Hospederia El Pilar.
- Restaurant which was nearby was excellent. Breakfast in the hotel was fine served in a friendly bar.
- Limited parking, however they had space for my motorcycle, which put my mind at rest.
- Great location in Calatayud. Helpful and friendly staff – had some recommendations on where to eat and was certainly a great choice. The hotel has a lot of character, well worth a stop over.
Really good value for money, central location, clean, and nice decoration, the place has character (vs. boring business hotels).
Nice and friendly people running it.
I was allowed early check in.
- El recepcionista y el camarero del bar fueron muy atentos y amables.
La Casona del Solanar
La Casona del Solanar is located in Munébrega, 8 miles from Calatayud and 10 miles from Alhama de Aragón. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is fitted with a TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.Gallocanta is 20 miles from La Casona del Solanar, and Molina de Aragón is 30 miles away. Zaragoza Airport is 45 miles from the property.
- Una casa increíble, trato perfecto, comida casera sabrosa, desayuno abundante, repetiremos seguro
Merche, la propietaria muy buena persona y súper atenta con nosotros en todo momento, nos preguntaba que deseábamos comer, nos degustaba con comidas y postres caseros, vamos un primor.
Totalmente recomendable, y él Monasterio de Piedra muy cerquita.
Volveriamos mañana mismo….
- La comida, y las grandes estancias. El personal, Merche, encantadora
- La casa está rehabilitada con muchísimo encanto (incluso puedes leer en el dossier de la habitación detalles sobre el proceso), es muy tranquila, las habitaciones enormes y confortables, y La encargada se preocupa en todo momento porque no te falte de nada. Viajamos con una niña pequeña que el primer día estaba mala del estómago y se encargó de ir a comprar unas pechugas de pollo para que pudiera cenar a la llegada. Nos ofreció hasta un calienta biberones por si necesitáramos hacer un biberón a media noche. La comida es casera y con materias primas de primera calidad, todo riquísimo. Está situado en un pueblo que está cerca de sitios muy bonitos para visitar, y si no sabes dónde ir, Te facilitarán mucha información de la zona. En general es un alojamiento que destila el mimo y el cuidado que ponen sus dueños en cada detalle.
- Hemos pasado unos días en familia fantásticos, el hotel es precioso y lo mejor de todo es su anfitriona, Merche, nos ha tratado como si fuéramos de la familia, siempre pendiente de todo y haciéndonos unas comidas caseras espectaculares, lo recomiendo al 100%, sin duda alguna volveremos. Gracias por todo Merche ha sido un verdadero placer.
Hotel Castillo de Ateca
Located in Ateca, 8 miles from Calatayud, Hotel Castillo de Ateca features a terrace and views of the city. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find room service at the property.Alhama de Aragón is 6 miles from Hotel Castillo de Ateca, and Gallocanta is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Zaragoza Airport, 45 miles from Hotel Castillo de Ateca.
- Contemporary, comfortable hotel in the center of a small village. Not to be missed! Great food. Maria & Antonio attentive and friendly.
- Nice place in a small-medium village, not far from more touristic ones, but peaceful. Room ample and comfortable. Breakfast was good and dinner was fine. The owner was extremely friendly.
The hosts were very friendly and welcoming.
The total price was very good with no extra charges for pets, parking and breakfast.
The hotel was clean and cosy with brand new mattresses and pillows.
The breakfast was excellent with good selection.
Everything! The property is an amazing castle, beautifully renovated and in an imposing situation overlooking the narrow streets and alleys of the old town. The rooms are extremely comfortable, the restaurant excellent and the staff are really friendly and helpful. The log burner in the comfortable lounge is very welcome when it’s chilly and Antonio is an excellent host – arranging for us to eat in the lounge so we did not have to leave our dog in the room.
Parking is simple, and Antonio emails you the route through the narrow streets!
- This is a most unusual hotel which seems impossible to find and yet it isn’t because it is well signposted and the directions are fine. There were only 4 guest when we stayed and only we two had dinner, which was then served up near the wood fire. They only speak Spanish so it is a question of pointing at the menu and hoping for the best – but we were certainly not disappointed. Our salad was excellent and so was the ‘house special’ lamb dish main course. Everything is clean and maintained.
Hostal El Bodegon
Hostal El Bodegon is located in Ateca, just 8 miles from Calatayud. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms come with a TV. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including fishing and hiking. Alhama de Aragón is 6 miles from Hostal El Bodegon, and Gallocanta is 27 miles from the property. Zaragoza Airport is 45 miles away.
- It’s quiet and peaceful. The shower is awesome.
- Los propietarios del hostal eran personas súper atentas y amables, comimos alli mismo dos veces y el trato genial.
- Muy amables y atentos. Excelentes torrijas para desayunar. La cena en el restaurante excelente y los bocadillos enormes. Habitaciones muy limpias. Gran relación calidad-precio.
- Petite chambre simple dans le coeur de la petite ville. Bon rapport qualité prix.
- la comida excepcional. Muy buen trato. Nos sentimos como en casa Lo recomiendo totalmente.
El Patio is located in La Almunia de Doña Godina, just 28 miles from Zaragoza. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Calatayud is 16 miles from El Patio, and Alhama de Aragón is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Zaragoza Airport, 22 miles from the property.
We couldn’t fault anything; the decor, the furnishings, colour schemes, comfortable beds, good
pillows – very important – the shower room all super. The menu del dia was good value, a good selection of dishes, with generous portions.
- Very clean and modern. Very helpful front desk staff and good food in the restaurant.
Friendly staff. Nothing was too much trouble.
Beautiful room and excellent food.
- Nice bedroom, wonderful large and modern shower room. Comfortable bed, quiet location, easy to find, easy parking at front of hotel.
Was a perfect stop geographically for me , will definitely be staying there again
Very good food in the hotel resturanrt
- We couldn’t fault anything; the decor, the furnishings, colour schemes, comfortable beds, good
Top Hotels In Villalba De Perejil Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Villalba de Perejil Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Villalba de Perejil Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Villalba de Perejil Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!