10 Best Hotels To Stay In Villages of Oriole Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Villages of Oriole Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Villages of Oriole Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villages of Oriole Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villages of Oriole Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Villages of Oriole Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Villages of Oriole Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Villages Of Oriole Florida:
Hyatt Place Delray Beach
One of our top picks in Delray Beach.This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Hyatt Place Delray Beach is located in Delray Beach in the region of Florida, just 24 miles from Fort Lauderdale. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.West Palm Beach is 17 miles from Hyatt Place Delray Beach, and Palm Beach is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palm Beach International Airport, 15 miles from Hyatt Place Delray Beach.
Extra space with sofa
Easy excess to pool and gym
staff in main lounge, especially during breakfast were wonderful
- Great location in Pinnapple Grove within 2 short blocks to Atlantictic Ave with tons of restaurants & shops. Parking is available for $20 a day & is essential for this very busy area. Walking on Atlantic Ave, the intercoastal waterway is an pleasant stroll and the beach is only a few more blocks from there. The outdoor pool area on the 2nd floor was secluded from the busy Atlantic area. Towels were plentiful as were the lounge chairs.The ladies who work the breakfast service ( Carmela & Di) were very friendly & accomodating.
- Location great 1 block off Atlantic Ave. great location to walk to restaurants and shops. Short drive down Atlantic ave to beach with plenty of public parking.
- The location is excellent. This hotel is all about location. Restaurants and bars as soon as you step out. The hotel bar was very good.
- Extra space with sofa
Delray Sands Resort
One of our top picks in Boca Raton – and a guest favorite.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Set right on the beach, this Highland Beach, Florida hotel features on-site dining options and an outdoor pool. It has spacious rooms with cable TV.The rooms at Delray Sands Resort are designed with tropical décor and carpeted floors. Coffee facilities and a sitting area are provided.Guests can start the day at Delray Sands resort Highland Beach with a workout in the on-site fitness center. A hot tub and business center are also available.Dining is available at Latitudes for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Nightly entertainment is provided Thursday through Saturday.Delray Beach Tennis Center is 5.3.5 miles from the hotel and guests are steps from a variety of local shops and restaurants. Shopping at Boca Town Center mall is just a 14-minute drive away.
- Over all, we did enjoy our stay! Very friendly and helpful staff! Fab location!! I enjoyed my morning walk along the beach. It was a perfect stay!!! I highly recommend to dine at the hotel restaurant and/or grab a drink at the bar!! Many locals come to hang out there so it’s a positive sign! 🙂
- staff was very attentive. restaurant is excellent. rooms were good sized and reasonably priced
- Excellent service. Delicious food. Marvelous beach atmosphere
- Lovely hotel right on the beach. Great pool area and restaurant. Drinks service on the beach. Comfy rooms with large balcony facing the sea. Can fall asleep to the sound of the waves on the beach.
- that all amenities were exceptional. the beach staff was most accommodating and reliable with providing all the beach comforts. Steve was on his game every day. John was also wonderful. Michael at the inside bar was personable and offered wonderful meal suggestions. the convenience of all amenities right on the beach was fantastic. the valet parking was quick and efficient. and…the restaurant provided a last minute reservation for us as hotel guests. wonderful meal two nights in a row.
Best Western Plus University Inn
One of our best sellers in Boca Raton! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Offering free shuttle services to area beaches, this Boca Raton hotel features an outdoor pool. It is a 5 minute drive from Mizner Park and rooms include cable TV with free Wi-Fi.Spacious rooms at the Best Western Plus University Inn provide large picture windows and the HBO channel. Each is furnished with a microwave, small refrigerator, and coffee-making facilities.A small gym is available use at the University Inn Best Western Plus. Guests can also relax in the outdoor hot tub.Florida Atlantic University is 2 miles from the hotel. Red Reef Golf Course is a 5 minute drive away.
- Staff cheery. Atrium view like lovely. Breakfast superb. Staff and management attended to quality and interacted with guests. Omelettes and scrambled eggs natural and tasty. Coffee amazingly rich. Heated pooled deep and long enough to actually swim laps. Spa was treat after swim. Beds were incredibly comfortable along with plush pillows.
- Quiet. Good food choices for breakfast. Polite, attentive staff. Clean room. Outlets are not worn out the way I expect from many hotels.
- Room was clean and comfortable. Outdoor courtyard was a pleasant spot to enjoy breakfast. Location was very accessible.
- The room was clean, well equipped w/ thick towels, nice toiletries, an extra blanket and the room was well appointed w/ a tropical courtyard view. I was worried, as I had read unfavorable reviews online about dirty carpet & bugs but, my fears were unfounded. I had a late night check in & Theodora was helpful and reassuring when I communicated about the poor reviews.
- It was a good hotel, nice location, the staff was friendly. Breakfast is a little bit limited but overall was a good experience.
SpringHill Suites Boca Raton
SpringHill Suites Boca Raton is 2 miles from Boca Raton Airport and 3 miles from Florida Atlantic University. It features an outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.Every guest suite at SpringHill Suites Boca Raton features a TV with satellite channels. In addition all rooms are equipped with hot drink facilities, a well-lit work desk and kitchenette facilities.A hot buffet breakfast is served every morning in the hotel’s dining area. There are also several restaurants and diners within a few minutes’ walk of the hotel.SpringHill Suites Boca Raton is 3 miles from Highland Beach and 2 miles from Boca Valley Shopping Plaza. There are 11 golf courses within 3 miles of the hotel.SpringHill Suites Boca Raton is 23 miles from Fort Lauderdale International Airport. Free on-site car parking is available.
- Curteous staff, very clean rooms and excellent breakfast; lots of healthy options .
- We stayed in a suite, which was small but very comfortable with adequate closet and dresser space. The bed was very comfortable.
- Staff were great. Front desk were cheerful & welcoming, housekeeper was delightful. Most breakfast staff were very nice. And the food good. We’ve stayed here several times over last 6 years. The decor is showing wear and the elevator buttons did not all work. But the room was clean and the bed comfortable. Overall the price is a little high compared to several newer hotels within a few miles.
- Great breakfast variety. Warm and cold. Best I ve seen in my travels!
- The staff and General Manager were exceptional, went out of their way to make our stay wonderful. The staff at the breakfast bar were hard working and kept food trays full and area clean. Cleaning staff was also excellent. Room was always kept clean and towels changed. Would stay there again.
Hilton Boca Raton Suites
Hilton Suites Boca Raton offers a complimentary daily breakfast and evening cocktails, free in-room WiFi, and outdoor heated pool.A private bedroom and separate living area with sofa bed are featured in each suite. A desk and flat-screen cable TV are also included.A business center, fitness center, and laundry facilities are available. For added convenience, a complimentary shuttle service is available for locations within 5 miles of the hotel.Lakeside Centre shopping venues are .9 miles away and Somerset Shoppes are 2 miles from the hotel. Boca Grove Plantation Golf Course is 1.5 miles from the Hilton Suites.
- Staff were very pleasant and eager to be of service.
- My family enjoyed breakfast. The cooking and prep staff waa vwet friendly.
- The bed was comfortable and the structure of the hotel is nice. The staff at the front desk was also quite nice
- Bed was comfortable. Living room. Had a view of the lake.
Our room was comfortable and spacious
We had free cocktails in the evenings, served by well trained and friendly staff
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Delray Beach I-95
Located in Delray Beach, 24 miles from Fort Lauderdale, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Delray Beach I-95 features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.West Palm Beach is 18 miles from Fairfield Inn Delray , and Palm Beach is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Palm Beach International Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Very nice staff. Comfy beds. Quiet. I would definitely stay again
- For a hotel of this type, the Fairfield was excellent. At this price point you can’t expect robes, slippers or turn down service; but the place is immaculate, the room size ample, the staff accommodating and the breakfast better than average.
- New facility; everything was clean and shiny. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
- Friendly staff, great breakfast, coming from New England we loved your pool!
- Everything & the location & the free trolley
The Inn at Boynton Beach
One of our top picks in Boynton Beach.The Inn at Boynton Beach is just off Interstate 95, a 7 minute drive from the shores of Boynton Beach. Guests can enjoy a daily hot breakfast and an outdoor pool on site.A flat-screen TV with cable is provided in each guest room of this Boynton Beach hotel as well as tea- and coffee-making facilities. Free Wi-Fi is also included and bedding features solid colors.A fitness center and a business center are both on site at the Inn at Boynton Beach. A laundromat and meeting and banquet facilities are available.Guests can enjoy a manager’s reception every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday evening. Refreshments include a soft drink, hot appetizers, and beer.This hotel is a 20 minute drive from the Palm Beach Convention Center and 7 miles from downtown Lake Worth. Florida Atlantic University is 14 miles away.
- The property was close to friends that live on the area.
- The staff was very helpful and pleasant. Any requests were addressed and taken care of.
- Room was clean, refrigerator and microwave was a plus, and the beds were comfortable.
- The room was clean and comfortable, the pool area was relaxing and the staff was friendly.
Boiled eggs good. Flat eggs were mediocre. Bed was okay.
Elevator quick. Nice poolside and foliage.
Best Western Plus Deerfield Beach Hotel & Suites
One of our top picks in Deerfield Beach.Located in Deerfield Beach, 13 miles from Fort Lauderdale, Best Western Plus Deerfield Beach Hotel & Suites features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Hollywood is 20 miles from Plus Deerfield Beach, and West Palm Beach is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was good, and outer sitting portion added to room comfort.
- It was conveniently located to I95… The daytime front desk ladies were wonderful!
- Room very comfortable,clean and large. Arranged all couples (5) in the same area. Large breakfast area and area outside to eat and sit. Pool very nice!
- The beds are to small, the toilet was leaking, the room smelt like dogs were in the room. We had to continue to ask for towels and face cloth each day to accommodate for 5 guest in one room. Elevators need servicing, it’s making loud noises.
- The property looked very nice and the rooms were very clean and cozy. I was very impressed at the quality of the hotel. Rooms were very spacious and bathrooms were also nice and clean.
Residence Inn Boca Raton
A separate living area, an outdoor pool and a hot tub are featured at this pet-friendly Boca Raton hotel. Features also include a free breakfast and evening social hour. Downtown Delray Beach is 5 miles away.Residence Inn Boca Raton’s rooms have a well-equipped kitchen which includes a microwave oven, kitchen utensils and a dishwasher. It joins up with a small dining area.Guests can schedule a grocery shopping service for a fee. Free parking is also on site.The buffet breakfast at Home Touch includes various baked goods, healthy items and meats. Complimentary coffee is also provided in the lobby.Residence Inn Boca Raton is a 10-minute drive from Boomers Video Arcade. Town Center Mall is 5.8 miles way.
- The apartments was absolutely amazing, the pool was great, and everything was perfect.
- good breakfast. Nice kitchen. Very pleasant stay.
- Honestly, I didn’t like much about the hotel. So I guess the location was fairly nice.
- There were 2 outstanding employees, Andrew H. immediately took charge of issues that we had with the room and got us relocated to another. Kristen C. sent me a very nice note wishing me well as I was staying here for surgery in the area, it was such kindness. These employees deserve special mention.
- I love the room, the breakfast, the kitchen, everthing was beautiful.
Residence Inn by Marriott Delray Beach
This all-suite hotel in Delray Beach, Florida features suites with full kitchens and free Wi-Fi. The hotel provides an outdoor pool and is one mile from Old School Square.Every suite at the Residence Inn by Marriott Delray Beach is furnished with a sitting area. A coffee maker and cable TV are also provided in the suites.The Residence Inn Delray Beach includes a hot tub and fitness center. Guests can also use the business center and laundry facilities.Sandoway House Nature Center is less than a 10 minute walk from Delray Beach Residence Inn. Many restaurants and shopping options are nearby the hotel.
- The staff were particularly helpful. The breakfast had a good selection and choice of foods
- The first room was not as promised, no view, cracked paint and the second night air conditioning failed. First day they would not move us. Second day the did move us to a better suite and it was better. The food was delicious and the manager did a good job. Front desk staff has no power to fix things.
Breakfast included as well as pkg.
Coffee, tea, etc. available during day & fresh cookies in the pm a treat.
- The middle drawer couldn’t be fixed .The view was a parking.no air conditioning in the hallway.
- Breakfast. Room. Staff all day beverages. Awesome experience. Second time staying tgere
Top Hotels In Villages Of Oriole Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Villages of Oriole Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Villages of Oriole Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Villages of Oriole Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!