10 Best Hotels To Stay In Village of Tiki Island Texas – Top Hotel Reviews
Village of Tiki Island Texas is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Village of Tiki Island Texas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Village of Tiki Island Texas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Village of Tiki Island Texas. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Village of Tiki Island Texas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Village of Tiki Island Texas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Village Of Tiki Island Texas:
Howard Johnson Express Inn – Galveston Texas
One of our top picks in Galveston.Howard Johnson Express Inn – Galveston Texas offers accommodations in Galveston.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Kemah is 20 miles from Howard Johnson Express Inn – Galveston Texas, and Texas City is 9 miles from the property. William P. Hobby Airport is 35 miles away.
- Everything was great, The gentleman who waited on us (Todd), very friendly and answered all my questions. Very helpful
- The room was a nice size and the sink was outside the bathroom. The rooms have microwave abd mini fridges. They had coffee, juice, cereal, oatmeal, bread, bagel, muffins, and fruit for breakfast.
- Nothing besides the price but you pay for what you get.
- Quiet friendly close to the beach but without the traffic this has been one of my favorite hotels to stay in …for work or leisure all year round great choice very affordable….yet 5star luxury
- The hotel was ok for the price. It is in need of updating and the location is not that great. The staff was very nice.
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Hotel – Galveston Island
One of our top picks in Galveston.Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Hotel – Galveston Island offers accommodations in Galveston. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Kemah is 20 miles from Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Hotel – Galveston Island, and Texas City is 9 miles from the property. William P. Hobby Airport is 35 miles away.
- Unfortunately, the only thing we liked was the outside.
- There was a fridge and microwave. Modern feel over all.
- Breakfast needs some improvement, but nice that it was offered. Eggs/Yogurt/fresh fruit any of these would be great.
- We have stayed here the past couple times we have been to Galveston, you can not beat it for the price. We plan to stay here every time we go!
- rooms were very clean and bed comfortable, even being at the front it was quiet
Motel 6 Galveston
One of our top picks in Galveston.Located off of Interstate 45, this motel is less than 3 miles from Texas A&M Galveston. It features an outdoor pool and pet-friendly guest rooms with Wi-Fi.A TV with expanded cable channels is available in each room at Motel 6 Galveston. The simply decorated rooms feature blue color accents and include a small sitting area as well as a work desk.Galveston Motel 6 has a free cup of coffee to guests each morning. Laundry facilities are also on site for convenience.This motel is less than 5 miles from the Galveston ferry and Beach Central Convention Center. Moody Gardens is less than a 10-minute drive away.
- The pool view was nice and the property was well maintained… and friendly, helpful staff.
- Everything was great except for us finding used bed linen we brought it to the staffs attention and immediately they can and changed it with brand new linens
- Requested room near pool, wasn’t even close to it! No coffee available at office either in AM or PM
- The staff was very friendly. They checked us in quickly and were very courteous.
- The room was simple and to the point. The rate was better than anyone else.
Inn at the Waterpark
One of our top picks in Galveston.This property is a 15-minute walk from the beach. Schlitterbahn Galveston Island Waterpark is just a 2 minute drive from this hotel, which also has an outdoor pool. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily.Free Wi-Fi is available in every room at the Inn at the Waterpark. A cable TV with movie channels is included. A microwave and a fridge are also provided.Guests at the Galveston Inn at the Waterpark can enjoy complimentary access to an on-site miniature golf course. A 24-hour front desk is aavailable. A laundromat and a business center are also available for convenience.The 81st Street Grill, an on-site restaurant, offers casual dining and a terrace overlooking the pool. The restaurant is open on a seasonal basis.Moody Gardens, which features an IMAX theater and an aquarium, is just a 2 minute drive from this hotel. The Strand historic district is a 15 minute drive away. Scholes International Airport is less than a mile away.
- Staff was very friendly and helpful. Putt putt was a lot of fun.
- The bed was comfortable. Breakfast was great. The staff was excellent. Parking was very good. The inn was easy to find and a central location.
- Very spacious room, family friendly, and the breakfast was pretty good. Also the water park is literally across the street along with moody gardens
- We enjoyed the put put course. Though it could be better maintained.
- It was close to Moody Gardens where my daughter had a dance competition. It room was clean when we got there.
SpringHill Suites Galveston Island
One of our best sellers in Galveston! SpringHill Galveston offers modern accommodations less than 2 miles from the beach and an 8-minute drive from Scholes International Airport. It features a pool with a hot tub and a well-equipped gym.Rooms at SpringHill Suites Galveston Island come with free Wi-Fi, TV and minibar. Decorated with warm colors, they all include a sitting area with a couch and a private bathroom with hairdryer.Guests can enjoy the central location 3 miles from Galveston city center and discover many local eateries. There are also on-site vending machines, providing drinks and snacks 24/7.Popular nearby attractions include the Rainforest Pyramid at Moody Gardens and Ashton Villa, both a 5-minute drive from the SpringHill Suites hotel. Free parking is available on site.
- Location was good and easy access to major roads. Value for the spacious rooms was great . Breakfast was great.
- The breakfast options were very good. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
- The eggs were fluffy. The room was huge. I love that yall give out free suckers.
- We really enjoyed our stay. Besides, the breakfast was great.
Convenience to the cruise terminal.
Family of 6 could stay in same room.
Courtyard by Marriott Galveston Island
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and fitness center, Courtyard by Marriott Galveston Island is located in Galveston, just 23 miles from Kemah. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is William P. Hobby Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- Staff went out of there way to be helpful. Battaries were dead in my flashlight and they had maintenance get me some to avoid going out in rain.
- The people were so sweet here! The lobby was beautiful and very clean. The room was the perfect size for a one night stay to start our honeymoon off!
- Valeted was wonderful and loved the outside fireplace
- We only stayed for one night, the staff was very friendly, we checked in early and the employee behind the desk went above and beyond trying to get us a room that was ready, the rooms were very nice and comfortable I would stay there again. The only change I would make is the location it would have been nice to be a little closer to the restaurants and bars.
- The staff was very caring and did all they could to make you comfortable
Comfort Suites Galveston
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. The Comfort Suites hotel is located just one mile from Schlitterbahn Waterpark and Moody Gardens, a popular tourist complex. This hotel is minutes from the Strand National Historic Landmark District, the Galveston County Historical Museum, the Lone Star Flight Museum and Seawolf Park.Galveston is a small island tucked deep within the heart of south Texas, offering all the charm of a small Southern town. Galveston features more than 32 miles of beautiful beaches, a wide variety of restaurants, unique shopping areas, a great downtown area, numerous antique stores, art galleries and lively entertainment options.Guests will enjoy amenities and features like: Free high-speed Internet access, a seasonal outdoor pool, a hot tub and an exercise room.Your Morning Breakfast is full of hot options, making breakfast at the Comfort Suites the perfect way to start your day. Enjoy our free hot breakfast featuring eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and more, including your choice of hot waffle flavors. If you’re leaving early, a Your Suite Success Grab & Go bag is available for the two hours prior to breakfast.Business travelers will appreciate conveniences like the public computer with Internet access and access to copy and fax services.All suites come equipped with microwaves, refrigerators, coffee makers, curved shower rods, desks, hair dryers, irons, ironing boards and cable television. Keep your electronic devices charged with the recharge device including AC and USB outlets provided in all guest rooms.Laundry facilities are located on the property for added guest convenience.
- Location was perfect for where we wanted to be and the staff was great!
- Excellent location. Great staff. Will stay there any time I come back
- Jess at front desk was Great!!! We are traveling and Having a place to do laundry was a real plus. Nice breakfast spread
- Bed was very comfortable and room was very clean. Has shuttle service to the cruise lines and free parking at the hotel while you are away. Plenty of places to eat near by. Also a Walmart and Kroger store near.
- Everyone at the front desk was very helpful. We were staying over night to catch a cruise the next day. They arraigned for us to get a shuttle from the hotel to the cruise ship the next day. The day we returned from our cruise the ship was delayed because of the fog. We called Dennis Jones the shuttle driver when we had finally made it to land. He was already off from work at this time. He came and picked us up anyway. Dennis is an awesome associate. You need more like him.
Rodeway Inn – Galveston
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Rodeway Inn – Galveston offers accommodations in Galveston, just 21 miles from Kemah.Every room comes with a TV with cable channels. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.William P. Hobby Airport is 36 miles from the property.
- Every thing was fine. quiet only stayed a few days
- The room was neat and clean. The a/c cooled the room quickly.
- The room is very clean…bed was comfty…..air conditioner worked well….little noise heard from outside so was able to sleep well….coffee/juice and danishes were available for breakfast/.
- Comfortable bed, clean, front desk staff extremely friendly! Stayed one night to catch cruise next morning. Allows cruise parking for no charge to patrons…a big plus! Also will call your cab for you to get to cruise terminal.
- I went down to the front desk to request an iron for my room and I received one within minutes.
Days Inn & Suites Galveston West/Seawall
Days Inn & Suites Galveston West/Seawall is located in the The Seawall neighborhood in Galveston, 22 miles from Kemah and 11 miles from Texas City. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is William P. Hobby Airport, 37 miles from Days Inn & Suites Galveston West.
- The staff was exceptionally helpful and friendly during our stay.
- The door seemed to have been broken prior and so everytime someone closed their door ours would make a loud slamming noise the walls were super thin we had to put cardboard on door so it wouldn’t shake . walls were super thin we could hear lots of noise loud .
- My stay was great, my tv would cut off and on when the bathroom lights, would be turned off and on,and we also had to leave the light on. For the tv to work properly
- The beds were amazingly comfy!! Staff was friendly, service was fast and friendly. Rooms are spacious. Dish Network was good to have. Shower was big and water pressure great, heat and a/c worked great. Never had a problem finding a parking place. Seawall very close. Wi/Fi worked good.
- I liked the fact that it is literally across the beach. In our first room the A/C seemed to be broken therefore the room was very hot so we called the lobby and they quickly got us a new room. The hotel is about 5-7 min. drive from Walmart and 2 min. from restaurants.
Red Roof Inn Galveston – Beachfront/Convention Ctr
One of our top picks in Galveston.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Red Roof Inn Galveston – Beachfront/Convention Ctr is located in the The Seawall neighborhood in Galveston, just 22 miles from Kemah.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is William P. Hobby Airport, 38 miles from the property.
- There was only a continental breakfast fruit sand cereal aren’t our thing.
- It was on the beach, most staff was very friendly.
- Plumbing was not good. Overrally i would give it a 5/10
- The location and front end staff add a lot to the poorly cared for property.
- The location was great and the staff were friendly.
Top Hotels In Village Of Tiki Island Texas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Village of Tiki Island Texas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Village of Tiki Island Texas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Village of Tiki Island Texas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!