10 Best Hotels To Stay In Villafranca de Córdoba Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Villafranca de Córdoba Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Villafranca de Córdoba Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villafranca de Córdoba Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villafranca de Córdoba Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Villafranca de Córdoba Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Villafranca de Córdoba Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Villafranca De Córdoba Andalucía:
A new hotel conveniently situated just 10 minutes outside of Cordoba, Hotel Rocio has easy access to Madrid, via highway A4 and is close to the Aquatic Park.The hotel offers guests private parking, a restaurant, a snack bar, and a reading room. The hotel can also arrange a guided tour of the beautiful historic quarter of Cordoba.
- Easy motorway drive to Cordoba where the parking is a nightmare!
- Was nice, friendly staff, close to Cordoba via highway.
- The staff were friendly and welcoming even though they didn’t speak English and we only have a small amount of Spanish but we all made ourselves understood. A good location for visiting Córdoba without having to be in a city centre. Very quiet at night, clean room and bathroom.
- très intéressant , bien accueilli par le personnel et bon service .
- Nada a destacar. Lo esperado, salvo alguna excepción.
The distinctive Hotel Macami combines style with tranquility. Located just 12 miles from Córdoba, it offers free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs.All rooms in Hotel Macami have a modern and elegant design, as well as air conditioning and heating. Some rooms feature a sun terrace and Jacuzzi. There are also 2-bedroom apartments for up to 6 people. Bathrooms throughout the hotel are modern, light and spacious. Children under 10 years stay for free when using existing beds.The Hotel Macami has a cafe where you can enjoy a wide range of regional dishes. A fixed-price menu is offered from Monday to Friday.Hotel Macami is located in El Carpio, to the east of Córdoba. It has good access to highway A-4, and free public parking can be found nearby.
- Spacious two bedroom apartment, very clean with a modern well equipped kitchen.
- The staff tried their best to help but language was a big problem. I liked the staff
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. We practiced our Spanish and they practiced their English! 😉 Even the ones who didn’t speak English were great.
- quiet location, not far from the main road to Cordoba
- The hotel is renovated, the rooms are nice designed and comfortable, fully equiped kitchen, bathroom and etc. The restaurant serves delicious food ( for dinner) and great drinks. But the breakfast is very simple – coffee, juice and toast with jam.
Hotel Los Manjares
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Hotel Los Manjares offers accommodations in Alcolea, just 8 miles from Cordoba. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, room service and a gift shop at the property.Posadas is 27 miles from Hotel Los Manjares, and Baena is 27 miles from the property.
- Stuff was friendly and surprisingly spoke good English. The place was easy to find with a big parking right next to the Hotel. Room was clean. Do not expect anything super fancy, this is just a place to spend a night and go on with your trip 🙂
- The room was extremely small like a hospital room..everything white. The shower stall was so small that my husband could not fit in it and he is not a huge man.. The place is in the middle of nowhere but if you have a car it is easy to reach Córdoba.. Staff doesn’t speak English at all. the room was clean though.
- food is great and the hotel is pretty new . the room was very nice free `parking also
- Space – there is lots of it, in the room and around the property for parking, as the hotel is in the middle of nowhere.
- Really very friendly staff. Nice backyard with Bar in the evening. Delicious tapas. Nice restaurant (closed in the evening)
Hotel La Lancha
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel La Lancha offers accommodations in Alcolea. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cordoba is 5 miles from Hotel La Lancha, and Posadas is 24 miles from the property.
Property pick because of its location i.e. away from downtown area.
We took the bus to visit downtown Sevilla
The Hotel La Lancha is a typical example of a Spanish Roadside Hotel. It is a little dated but it offers good value accommodation, far enough from the hustle and bustle of Cordoba, but near enough to get in and out especially if you have a car. (15 minutes). The bar is basic but the outside patio is roomy and pleasant to sit in. Our double room was small but we didn’t spend much time there anyway. The staff were friendly and helpful and you could get by with a little Spanish.
The internet was iffy, even the reception staff were having problems.
- Close enough to Cordoba. The room was fairly comfortable.
- An economical base for a stopover visit to Cordoba. Dinner included was plain but adequate. 10 minute drive into Cordobabut parking there a nightmare. Try crossing the river then walking back over Roman bridge.
- Included breakfast was basic toast and coffee which was okay for us. Included evening meal was table service but not everything on the menu was available which was rather limiting. Food itself was quite good.
- Property pick because of its location i.e. away from downtown area.
Mirador de Montoro
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, Mirador de Montoro offers accommodations in Montoro, just 23 miles from Cordoba. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Andújar is 18 miles from Mirador de Montoro, and Baena is 28 miles from the property.
This hotel had the best staff that we met anywhere in Spain. We were welcomed, everything went smoothly, and we couldn’t have asked for a better place. Also, WOW THE VIEWS AT THIS PLACE. Overlooking the river and old town make it fantastic, especially for the price.
Also, the room had a tub. A deep, comfortable, tub. Bliss. 😀
- The room had a wonderful view, was spacious and very warm (the weather was very cold). The staff were very friendly and most helpful. Would definitely stay again.
- Excellent location and views.very good cafe and lounge area.very friendly and helpful staff
- Not offered free breakfast with room. Dinner was OK though not diverse menu. Room view was spectacular though amenities at lobby was OK. Swimming pool a big plus – they even let us use it after dinner, even though ‘officially’ the poolside lights were turned off!
- The view is just fantastic. You can see the city of Montoro and surroundings. The hotel is located on the hill and dominates the city. The gardens are nice and enjoyable. Buffet Breakfast was good. The staff was nice and help us with all our answers.
- This hotel had the best staff that we met anywhere in Spain. We were welcomed, everything went smoothly, and we couldn’t have asked for a better place. Also, WOW THE VIEWS AT THIS PLACE. Overlooking the river and old town make it fantastic, especially for the price.
Hotel Abetos del Maestre Escuela
Showcasing an outdoor pool and terrace, Hotel Abetos del Maestre Escuela is located in Cordoba in the region of Andalusia, just 3.2 miles from Commercial Center Zoco Cordoba. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find free shuttle service at the property.San Nicolas de la Villa Church is 2.9 miles from Hotel Abetos del Maestre Escuela, and La Juderia is 3.1 miles away.
It is set in a lovely ground and it has got a beautiful outside terrace/dining area. All facilities were clean.
Free parking at the hotel is also good
Room was very spacious, the cleanness of the room and bathroom was very good.
The mattress was very comfortable.
location just outside Cordoba, 20mins by transport to the centre
free transport to from the centre
rooms comfortable met expectations
- The receptionist was very unhelpful. We requested a double bed and we had 3 single beds with little walk room. In the cafeteria we booked a table for our Anniversary meal by the window. When we arrived a man was sitting there and when my husband drew his attention, the same waiter with whom we had book the table, just shrugged his shoulders and pointed to the only other table which was on the center of the room and in front of the door. We ordered a goat cheese and advocado started and got cream cheese, an insult. I ordered fish for the main course, half of which was raw. We drew this to the 2nd waiters attention. She spoke to her colleague and we had no response. Yes we paid, knowing that was all that mattered to the ‘hotel’ and knowing we would produce this account of our experience
- We’ve been there 3 times in 3 months and it’s always been enjoyable
- It is set in a lovely ground and it has got a beautiful outside terrace/dining area. All facilities were clean.
Hospederia La Querencia
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hospederia La Querencia offers accommodations in Bujalance, just 21 miles from Cordoba. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.Cabra is 29 miles from Hospederia La Querencia, and Andújar is 21 miles from the property.
- FAN-TA-STIC ! highly recommend, the hotel is beautifully and cleverly decorated, the bed was very comfortable, the breakfast was very good, great selection, the restaurant is gorgeous with old furnitures and objects which are labelled and dated, some are so old, very interesting ! The host was super friendly and very helpful. Will definitely go back !
- What a cool rural town in Spain and our extremely comfortable and clean room at the this hotel was really relaxing and interesting. We arrived via bicycle and after a day in the hot Spanish sun, we were greeted cheerfully by the receptionist Mercedes. Our room was beautiful and overlooked the town plaza. Friday night in Bujalance is really a happening place. The plaza fills with town folk for dinner and socializing. Not sure where they all came from but it was a pop up party for sure. It went on until wee hours and then moved into the restaurant bar of our hotel. We had the full board and the chef made us a wonderful dinner. Breakfast was light but all in all it was incredible value. I highly recommend the place, if you can find Bujalance. Reminds me of an old Clint Eastwood movie set. Serious Spain.
- El hotel muy bueno, en la plaza de Bujalance, en todo el centro, nos sorprendió la habitación al entrar. Buena cama, buen baño, limpieza, personal amable, lo único malo la insonorización exterior. Al pasar al lado las procesiones de Semana Santa, es difícil dormir, se oyen mucho, lo demá todo perfecto.
Me encantó la decoración del hotel y de sus salones y habitaciones.
Desconocía tuviera, aparte de su restaurante, bar, bodeguita y terraza, disco en el sótano donde disfrutamos muchísimo con su barman Manolo.
La ubicación excepcional.
Aunque fue fin de semana lluvioso lo pasamos fantástico en Bujalance y dónde nos hospedamos.
- El detalle que nos pusieron en la habitación, por nuestro aniversario
Hotel Mariano is half a mile from the center of Córdoba, on the across from side of the Guadalquivir River. It features a restaurant, bar and functional rooms.Rooms at the Mariano feature simple décor. Each has a TV and private bathroom.The Mariano’s restaurant serves a range of traditional, Andalusian cuisine and guests can enjoy a drink or snack in the on-site cafe.The hotel is within walking distance of many restaurants and bars, and is next to the San Rafael Bridge leading into the center of Córdoba. The Bull Ring is a 25-minute walk from the Mariano and the city’s train station is less than 650 feet away.
- The hotel is well located with a private parking space and the room was very clean.
Although crowded, they have a free parking on sight (we took the last free spot and were more cars behind)
The hotel is fairly close to the centre.
- Very good location, 10 mins to the Mezquita and center. The Hotel has a special atmosphere – roadside style and basic but OK. Very easy to find off the motorway. Our room was quite small but we did not stay in much so it did not really matter. We had breakfast in the hotel restaurant and it weas very basic – toast with ham and cheese or jam and coffee. OK for one time. We did not try the restaurant. The beds were comfortable. There was heating in the room which was useful cos it was a bit cold at night. The walls of the rooms are quite thin so there was quite a lot of noise even during the night. No hairdryer (probably could have asked from the reception) and no minibar or fridge in the room. Other than that, I could not complain about anything. We were lucky we choose something that is not the average hotel.
- Location in walking range of main sights. Parking available.
Hotel is easily accesible by car and then you can walk to city center. Old Roman Bridge is about 10-15min walk.
Just next door is good chinese Wok restaurand and around corner kebab if you like quickly something to eat.
Ayre Hotel Córdoba
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Ayre Hotel Córdoba offers accommodations in Cordoba, just 2.4 miles from Commercial Center Zoco Cordoba. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries provided.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.San Nicolas de la Villa Church is 2.5 miles from Ayre Hotel Córdoba, and La Juderia is 2.6 miles away.
Although not close to the city, the hotel was set in a lovely leafy area and had a peaceful air. Although it could do with a lick of paint in some places , it didn’t affect our stay as our room was comfortable and spacious.
Fantastic value for money
We received very helpful instructions on where to park in Córdoba near the historical part.
- Hotel surrounding gardens, reception staff who did the check in was very friendly and provided helpful information about the city and tourist attractions.
- The breakfast was good with many regional dishes, the view is nice
- Five stars to the reception staff. They were excellent. Location could be a problem for the tourist sights , though taxis easily available and bus service close by. Hotel in beautiful setting in a very up market area. Suitable for women on their own as staff very helpful. Felt comfortable and safe.
–Large room with large bathroom.
–Very nice breakfast buffet for only 10 euros per person
–Free parking with large lot.
–Morning hotel shuttle to downtown tourist area or short walk to city bus line.
- Although not close to the city, the hotel was set in a lovely leafy area and had a peaceful air. Although it could do with a lick of paint in some places , it didn’t affect our stay as our room was comfortable and spacious.
One of our top picks in Cordoba.Hotel Oasis is located a mile from Cordoba’s Mezquita, on the other side of the Guadalquivir River. Surrounded by gardens, it features an outdoor pool, free Wi-Fi and free parking.All air-conditioned rooms at the Oasis Hotel have satellite TV. There is a safe and a work desk, and the private bathrooms feature a bathtub and a hairdryer.The Oasis has a restaurant that serves local specialties and a vegetarian menu. There is also a bar.The hotel provides convenient access to the A4 Highway. The hotel has a 24-hour front desk, and a laundry/ironing service is provided.
- Really liked the staff – super friendly and very sweet, especially the lady at reception with the very good English! Swimming pool also such a bonus when one comes back after a hard day trudging around Cordoba!!
Good location, not right in city center but 15 min walk, easy and free parking.
Nice stuff, nice and cozy rooms.
- Nice quite hotel. Clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good. We really liked that we could leave our car and do not worry about finding the parking spot in the city.
- Good breakfast, comfy beds, nice bathrooms, friendly staff, 15 minutes walk to the historic centre. free car parking.
- Clean hotel with free parking spaces. Room size was fine, decent shower. Strong WiFi signal. A 10-15 minute walk to the city center
Top Hotels In Villafranca De Córdoba Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Villafranca de Córdoba Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Villafranca de Córdoba Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Villafranca de Córdoba Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!