10 Best Hotels To Stay In Villadepalos Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Villadepalos Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Villadepalos Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villadepalos Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villadepalos Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Villadepalos Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Villadepalos Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Villadepalos Castile And Leon:
Restaurante – Hotel La Tronera
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Restaurante – Hotel La Tronera offers accommodations in Villadepalos. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.Ponferrada is 8 miles from Restaurante – Hotel La Tronera, and Manzaneda is 29 miles from the property.
A pesar de ser hotel, te sientes como en casa.
La calidad del desayuno espectacular!!
Los dueños, encantadores.
- La mezcla perfecta entre lo tradicional y vanguardia, lugar tranquilo en plena naturaleza las habitaciones confortables, el trato y su cocina extraordinarios todo un descubrimiento hemos aprendido mucho sobre el Bierzo y sus lugareños en La Tronera.
1.- La habitación era grande y estaba bien decorada.
2.- Los desayunos estupendos.. por 5.50 € se desayuna muy bien. Buena relación calidad-precio. El comedor/jardín donde se sirven los desayunos es un lugar muy agradable.
- El desayuno era excelente, el trato personal muy bueno, el restaurante genial, estaba ubicado muy bien para ver la zona y en un pueblo tranquilo con un entorno natural muy bonito
- Trato familiar, estuvimos muy a gusto y desayunos espectaculares
- A pesar de ser hotel, te sientes como en casa.
Hotel Rural Lacelo
Located in Villadecanes, 9 miles from Ponferrada, Hotel Rural Lacelo features free WiFi access and free private parking. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room is equipped with a TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries provided. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Manzaneda is 31 miles from Hotel Rural Lacelo, and Villafranca del Bierzo is 3.2 miles from the property.
- So friendly and helpful, nothing too much trouble.
- Todo muy bien, suite muy amplia y limpia, cama muy cómoda y temperatura muy agradable en habitación. La chica q nos atendió muy amable
- La amabilidad del personal, encantadoras! La habitación y el baño son muy amplios y cómodos (tal cual se ve en la fotos, sin sorpresas). ¡Además admiten mascotas! Estuvimos muy a gusto.
El trato exquisito que recibimos por parte de Sonsoles.
Tranquilidad que se respira
- Viajamos con nuestro hijo de un año y la habitación era muy amplia, con cuna, muy cómoda y limpia. El desayuno muy completo y abundante. Estuvimos 4 noches y cenamos todos los días; la carta es muy variada y está todo muy bueno, además fueron muy flexibles con la cena de nuestro hijo. Lo mejor, sin duda, la hospitalidad y amabilidad de las propietarias que nos hicieron sentir como en casa. Totalmente recomendable para visitar la zona del Bierzo y las Médulas ya que está muy bien situado. Sin duda, repetiremos.
Located in Borrenes in the region of Castila y Leon, 8 miles from Ponferrada, Cornatel Médulas features a barbecue and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong and darts at this hotel, and the area is popular for biking. Puebla de Sanabria is 31 miles from Cornatel Médulas, and Manzaneda is 29 miles from the property.
- The accomodation was incredible. The owners – Marisol and Saturno were excelent hosts, we felt like at home. They gave us many tips and Saturno prepared for us excelent dinner. Very good place for the trip to Las Medulas.
- The host, the dinner, the pub, the village. It was unbelievable.
- Lovely hotel in quiet village. Near to the spectacular Las Medulas. Very friendly owners. Food available in their restaurant across the square – nothing fancy but just what we needed.
The owners are very friendly and always present in case of need. Muchas gracias Saturno!
The location is perfect to visit the area.
The bar restaurant in front where you can drink and eat good local food.
Friendliness and helpfulness of the hosts.
We were very well oriented and helped for the excursions.
Hotel Rural Pescadores
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Hotel Rural Pescadores is located in Sobrado in the region of Castila y Leon, just 13 miles from Ponferrada. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Manzaneda is 24 miles from Hotel Rural Pescadores, and Villafranca del Bierzo is 6 miles away.
Rural Hotel Pescadores is located in a small village in a peaceful and calm valley, with fantastic scenery. The room was perfect, rustic but modern and the staff where helpful and friendly and managed to keep a sense of humour whilst patiently trying to communicate with this idiot foreigner who couldn’t speak any Spanish.
Breakfast was substantial and of good quality and the village restaurant, which is part of the hotel group, provided tasty and original food.
Best of all, was that staying here for two days, with breakfast, evening meals and a few drinks each night, cost me less than the price of a room only, with no breakfast in a budget city hotel.
I can heartily recommend staying here to anyone that enjoys a break from the city rat race. I shall most certainly return, but next time I’ll come with a little garbled Spanish.
Thanks to everyone that made my stay enjoyable
- The staff was sooo friendly. Actually all people in the village were extremely nice and helpful. everyone knew each other and lived in friendship which helped with communicating and getting informed. The room was great, lovely bathroom with stone walls, great balcony and good beds.
Todo perfecto. El pueblo pequeño y muy tranquilo, el hotel estaba muy limpio y la suite genial.
Para cenar hay un bar al lado donde cenamos muy bien por muy poco dinero.
- Todo.Todo cuidado al mínimo detaye. La cama muy cómoda la ducha ideal la comida riquísima. La tranquilidad la limpieza un 10
- El lugar muy tranquilo, trato personal excelente, limpieza insuperable, desayuno perfecto. Un 10.
- Rural Hotel Pescadores is located in a small village in a peaceful and calm valley, with fantastic scenery. The room was perfect, rustic but modern and the staff where helpful and friendly and managed to keep a sense of humour whilst patiently trying to communicate with this idiot foreigner who couldn’t speak any Spanish.
La Moncloa de San Lazaro
Located in Cacabelos, 7 miles from Ponferrada, La Moncloa de San Lazaro features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have slippers and free toiletries. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is available.There is room service, a tour desk, luggage storage space and a gift shop at the property.Villafranca del Bierzo is 5 miles from La Moncloa de San Lazaro, and Las Médulas is 11 miles from the property.
- Beautiful building; good welcome; great regional food and wine; comfortable clean room; a ‘must stay’
- This place is beyond belief ………. shop, restaurant and rooms are just idyllic and should not be missed by any serious pilgrim. The bird song coming from feathered pilgrims in the courtyard trees makes the start of the day feel like Heaven. Log fire in the restaurant creates a super cosy atmosphere. HIGHLY recommended!!
- The hotel has a lot of character and charm and the restaurant serves good food. We enjoyed our one night stay a lot. The hotel is located on the road to Santiago de Compostela and in the Bierzo wine region.
- Lovely hotel, this is a special place. The room was great, very comfortable beds (extra wide twin beds). This was our second visit here, and it was just as good as we remembered. Very helpful staff.
- We loved the staff, had to make some changes to our itinerary and the lady at reception took care of everything. The room was huge, and very beautiful, they had a large Jacuzzi tub, which was excellent. The dinner meal was the best we’ve had on the Camino de Santiago. Would more than highly recommend to anyone, and especially those walking the Camino.
O Palleiro do Pe do Forno
O Palleiro do Pe do Forno is located in Orellán, just 10 miles from Ponferrada. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Puebla de Sanabria is 29 miles from O Palleiro do Pe do Forno, and Manzaneda is 27 miles from the property.
- Isabel was a wonderful hostess. Loved her property
- At a cold time of year the bedroom was lovely and warm,. The meal offered was delicious and nicely cooked and presented. The price included wine and was very good value and to be recommended. The location was ideal for our purpose, and it was less than 5 mins in car to the mirador of Orellan, from where you can look down onto Las Medulas. Another 10 minute drive takes you to the old Roman gold mine working at Las Medullas. We will definitely try to return in the future.
- We arrived late and were delighted to be met by a cosy bar with a fireplace and our friendly host Isabelle who gave us a glass of Orujo. The property’s restaurant has real character and is set in the roof of an old barn. If you come to see Las Medulas, it is only a short and beautiful 1.7km walk (gorgeous with the morning mist). A charming property that we would definitely stay at again.
- The owner Isabel made the difference. Great hospitality. She also offers very good food at the restaurant. Really enjoyable stay.
The hotel is in a quiet location at the top of a mountain next to Las Medulas which was the largest gold mine in the Roman Empire.
Isabel and Juan Carlos were great hosts and the food was great.
The views and smells on the mountain top was stunning
El Tiempo Recobrado
El Tiempo Recobrado is located in Villamartín de la Abadía, just 8 miles from Ponferrada. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Manzaneda is 30 miles from El Tiempo Recobrado, and Villafranca del Bierzo is 4.3 miles from the property.
- The owners are very kind and nice. The food was very good. They are well informed about places to be visited. The hotel is quite and well located to visit Las Médulas, Valle del Silencio and other locations
- ES un lugar con encanto. Los dueños hacen que el lugar sea más encantador.
- l’ambiance, le calme et la culture de l’hôtesse
- La casa es maravillosa, habitaciones amplias, cómodas y bien diseñadas.
- El trato de los dueños, muy amables, pendientes de todo, pero sin agobiar. La limpieza exquisita de las habitaciones. La cena y el desayuno bien elaborados y muy sabrosos. La información recibida.
Showcasing a playground and terrace, Villa Mencia is located in Corullón in the region of Castila y Leon, just 12 miles from Ponferrada. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Manzaneda is 28 miles from Villa Mencia, and Villafranca del Bierzo is 1.8 miles away.
- Eva is an excellent hostess, the accommodation is comfortable and like the hostess very welcoming. Food was excellent and I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. It exceeded my expectations
- Very friendly hosting, but hostel is a 40minutes footmarch from villafranca. Room and food is ok.
Small, attractive hotel in a very pleasant garden.
Very attentive staff.
Catered well for Gluten free diet.
- Hosts very friendly and helpful. My room had a nice balcony. Food was good. Quiet place. Reasonable prices for food and drinks. Beautyful garden and view.
- We found Villa Mencia very comfortable and the staff friendly and helpful. The surrounding area is picturesque and peaceful.
Hostal Siglo XIX
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Siglo XIX offers accommodations in Cacabelos, just 8 miles from Ponferrada. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Villafranca del Bierzo is 4.3 miles from Hostal Siglo XIX, and Las Médulas is 11 miles from the property.
- Excellent stay. Great room with a view of the church steeple thorough the attic window. Good food in restaurant bar. Good service all around.
- Delicious breakfasts, lovely staff, gorgeous design, loved the views of the church tower through the attic windows above the beds and the beds were super comfortable!
- Impeccably clean. Great restaurant. Perfect place.
- Very clean and comfortable and right on the Camino. The staff were friendly and the food was good too. A pilgrim can’t ask for better than this lovely place.
- Located on the Franch way of St. Jacob – in the city centre close to the church.
Parador de Villafranca del Bierzo
Showcasing an outdoor pool and sauna, Parador de Villafranca del Bierzo is located in Villafranca del Bierzo in the region of Castila y Leon. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and indoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Views of the mountains, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ponferrada is 12 miles from Parador de Villafranca, and Manzaneda is 30 miles from the property.
The staff was extremely friendly
Food was super delicious! I can really recommend this place!
- After days walking the Camino this was our treat. The rooms were very clean and modern, towels fluffy and a king-size bed! Although this parador does not have the historical character of other paradors in Spain, it is good value if you are looking for a nicer place to stay.
- It was our last leg of walking the Camino and a very pleasant stay. I loved the swimming pools. We missed the ambience that comes from an old building but it was actually a pleasant change to enjoy more modern amenities. It is situated slightly away from the main square, but is is an easy walk.
- Restaurant was great, bar and front desk staff friendly and helpful.
- Very large room and bathroom. Clean and comfy. The lounge areas downstairs, outside patio and pool areas made for a very relaxing stay. Felt like we were at a spa. Breakfast was great.
- The staff was extremely friendly
Top Hotels In Villadepalos Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Villadepalos Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Villadepalos Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Villadepalos Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!