10 Best Hotels To Stay In Villademoros Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Villademoros Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Villademoros Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villademoros Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villademoros Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Villademoros Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Villademoros Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Villademoros Asturias:
Complejo la Regalina
This property is a 19-minute walk from the beach. Located in Cadavedo, 30 miles from Oviedo, Complejo la Regalina features a seasonal outdoor pool, playground and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.Avilés is 23 miles from Complejo la Regalina, and Cudillero is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 17 miles from Complejo la Regalina.
Outdoor swimming pool
Supermarket & restaurant available onsite
Very friendly girl at the reception
- This was a wonderful treat to stay here while on the Camino. The room was spotless and the whole property was nicely appointed. The staff were helpful in arranging accommodation down the road for us
- Friendly atmosphere, in a picturesque setting with a convenient restaurant/bar.
- A wonderful spot for 10 days away! All the staff were so friendly & helpful.
Cabins are basic enough but knew what to expect.
Good location for exploring the area.
Kids liked the pool.
- Outdoor swimming pool
Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Astur Regal is located in Cadavedo in the region of Asturias, just 30 miles from Oviedo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.Avilés is 23 miles from Astur Regal, and Cudillero is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 17 miles from Astur Regal.
- A really lovely little hotel, walking distance to the very scenic coast.
- Good coffee. Nice property by high cliffs on the sea.
- Great value for the money. The ocean scenery is spectacular.
- Big room – well layed out and comfortable! Amazing view of beaches 100 metres down the road!
- We stayed here whilst walking on the Camino del Norte. A great hotel. Sea view. Friendly staff. The restaurant was very good. Very happy to have stayed here, and would happily stay again.
Hotel Rural Casa Roja
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Rural Casa Roja offers accommodations in Cadavedo. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.All rooms include a TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.Oviedo is 30 miles from Hotel Rural Casa Roja, and Avilés is 23 miles away. Asturias Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- The owners were extremely friendly and helpful. The room was very comfortable and clean. Although we were the only guests the food provided for us was plentiful and tasty. The parking was not exactly outside the hotel but close by.
- Nice place to rest while on the camino, big room and had a bathtub.
- A very comfortable modernization of an indianos building. Staff were friendly, cheerful, and very comptent
- Todo fue estupendo, la comodidad, la ubicacion, un desayuno excelente, la limpieza, y la amabilidad de Alberto y su familia, nos ayudaron en todo lo que necesitamos y nos hicieron sentir como en casa
- La amabilidad de los dueños, siempre pendientes de q todo este perfecto y dandote algun que otro consejo para visitar
La Casa de Las Camelias
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. La Casa de Las Camelias offers accommodations in Busto. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a tour desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Avilés is 27 miles from La Casa de Las Camelias, and Ribadeo is 29 miles from the property. Asturias Airport is 22 miles away.
- The design is really nice and we like the theme of the rooms. It’s a nice little B&B in a stunning location, but pretty isolated (whick is great if that is what you’re looking for). The cliffs of Cabo Busto are near by. The staff was very nice and welcoming. The jams for breakfast were amazing.
- Beautiful spacious room. Perfectly kept. Lovely building. Kind staff.
It’s a charming hotel with some stunning surroundings. The decoration resembles the small French country houses, quite beautiful!
Good breakfast with homemade cakes.
The male receptionist indicated us the must see places and he completely nailed it! Faro de Busto is an unforgettable place that seems extracted from a movie, we’ll definitely return to this place! Luarca is also a beautiful village, we followed the suggested route through the Faro of Luarca, and we had to stop a few times to take pictures, the small town also has some good restaurants. What a day to remember!
Thanks to this hotel and his staff that gave us such a pleasant stay!
- Lovely helpful staff, beautifully clean and great food. Quiet rural location perfect for exploring the coast and villages
- Food in restaurant is very good as no other option in Busto.
One of our top picks in Luarca.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Finca Portizuelo is located in Luarca. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Avilés is 30 miles from Finca Portizuelo, and Ribadeo is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- The whole building was beautiful, very tranquil setting. Gorgeous views at breakfast time. Extremely close to the beach. The room was beautiful, amazing shower. Host Daniel was welcoming and helpful.
- The room opened on to a lovely large patio and was very comfortable and beautifully finished.Surrounding countryside was so peaceful with tiny country lane leading to a secluded beach.
- The hotel is set in a very peaceful location and is a 2 minute walk away from a pebble beach. Both breakfast and dinner were both very good. Our host Daniel was very attentive and spoke excellent English. Although the hotel is not easy to locate using satnav we found that the nearby rail halt of Barcia was listed as a train station on our satnav and takes you close enough to pick up the sign for Portizuelo. This method avoided having to use written instructions, which aren’t easy to use on a motorcycle!
- Very nice and quite location close to the beach (stone). Rooms are very clean and breakfast amazing!
The Place in the countryside, calm.
The modernity of the hotel.
The kindness of the owner.
The beautiful small beach 1min walks
Hotel Restaurante Canero
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Restaurante Canero offers accommodations in Canero, just 27 miles from Avilés. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ribadeo is 29 miles from Hotel Restaurante Canero, and Cudillero is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- We only spent one night at this hotel as we were on our way to Cathedral Beach and it has easy access to the highway for a quick off/on. Really nice place – great staff and very clean property. We were delighted by the FOOD we had for dinner. Although you an order the daily menu (12.00 euros per person I think and there were two daily menu choices – We ordered a T Bone for two (it came with salad and fried diced potatoes) wine and the tab was 30.00 Euros (the cost is per kilo and not written on the menu – we were honestly expecting to pay WAY more!!). Delicious!!!! We stayed in a room at the back of the hotel with a terrace. Worth the five euros more. Extremely quiet. At sunset take the easy walk down to the beach behind the hotel.
- Everything very friendly and very helpful staff restaurant was great the staff were superb and the hotel was perfect with an excellent view from the balcony from our room
- The owners were very gracious and accommodating. Food was delicious!
- The homemade food very good and good value for money.
- This is a beautiful hostal – great space, nice courtyard lovely old stone buildings that have been tastefully converted. It has all the facilities you need but is not overcrowded as it’s part hotel/part albergue. It’s about a km or two off the Camino which helps thin the numbers out
Hotel Restaurante el Fornon
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Restaurante el Fornon offers accommodations in Novellana. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or mountains. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Gijón is 31 miles from Hotel el Fornon, and Oviedo is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 12 miles from Hotel Restaurante el Fornon.
- It is primarily a restaurant with a few basic rooms for guests. The breakfast was very nice and staff at breakfast were friendly. The location is handy if you need somewhere to stop on Camino del Norte.
- The friendly staff and very comfortable accommodation
- The only good thing was that it was cheap and had a restaurant were you can have luch and dinner
- Good dinner in restaurant! Clean and comfortable rooms.
- The room and a magnificent breakfast, too much to eat!
Hotel Casa Fernando III
Rooms in the Casa Fernando III have a hydromassage shower, flat-screen TV and minibar. This typical Asturian house also offers free private parking, a tennis court and free Wi-Fi in the bar.Fernando III’s bar and restaurant are 1,000 feet away. Breakfast, set menus and à la carte meals are all served here. There is also a private garden.The Casa Fernando III is located in Ballota, a short drive from the sea. The fishing towns of Luarca and Cudillero are around 12.4 miles away. There is easy access by car to the A-8 Motorway, and Asturias Airport is within a short drive.
- Small room, but had all the amenities: fridge, sparkling fancy new shower with jets, heated towel rack. Beds were comfortable, though pillows were hard.
- We liked the heated towel dryer a lot. We used it to dry our socks (after washing), arriving at the hotel trekking in rainy weather through the forest.
- The restaurant was close – little walk down the street. The bathroom was very nice and the bed comfy. Nice little village too walk around.
- Renovated bath was great – towel warmer was a very nice touch!
- Nice price performance ratio. Nice people too. Receiced even a free breakfast.
Hotel Villa de Luarca
One of our best sellers in Luarca! This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Villa de Luarca offers accommodations in Luarca.Each room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms come with a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a tour desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as diving and fishing. Avilés is 31 miles from Hotel Villa de Luarca, and Ribadeo is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 25 miles from Hotel Villa de Luarca.
- Bed very comfortable. Hosts VERY friendly/happy/helpful!!! Breakfast very good. Warm. Quiet. Very good location. Bathroom good size. A cosy, welcoming hotel. We will definitely go back!!!
- The room was nice and clean even though the property is Old, it is well maintained.
- There is an old world charm to the building which has faithfully kept its original features and sympathetic decor
- Fabulous king size bed, hairdryer, giergeous furnitue
- A very nice hotel, nice big room. Friendly staff (basic Spanish needed). Room was downstairs next to courtyard, nice but could here drilling from street! Fridge stocked with drinks. Nice location, easy to stroll down to the sea area.
Villa La Argentina
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Villa La Argentina offers accommodations in Luarca, just 30 miles from Avilés.Some units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is room service at the property.Ribadeo is 26 miles from Villa La Argentina, and Cudillero is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- A delightful place to stay. Lovely Villa with very clean, comfortable rooms and good breakfast.
Fantastic old house set in lovely gardens a short and steep but pleasant walk above Luarca.
Comfy room and good breakfast. Cannot comment on the restaurant as it was not open when we stayed.
- A beautiful period villa with lovely landscaped gardens where you can relax with a drink in the evening from the on-site bar. Perfect!
- A beautiful villa set in wonderful grounds. Villa full of beautiful features and antiques.
- The accommodation was very good but overpriced! Breakfast was poor . Staff were fairly friendly and you needed to be very fit to walk to the town. The nearest restaurant 150 metres was excellent!!! Food : very generous portions and not overpriced, service and staff were excellent!! Can thoroughly recommend les Jardins des M……
Top Hotels In Villademoros Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Villademoros Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Villademoros Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Villademoros Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!