10 Best Hotels To Stay In Villaconejos Community of Madrid – Top Hotel Reviews
Villaconejos Community of Madrid is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Villaconejos Community of Madrid. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villaconejos Community of Madrid. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villaconejos Community of Madrid. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Villaconejos Community of Madrid right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Villaconejos Community of Madrid with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Villaconejos Community Of Madrid:
Hotel Nuevo Chinchón
This rural Spanish villa is located outside the town of Chinchón, and offers use of a huge outdoor swimming pool to cool off from the warm Spanish sunshine.Ideal for a peaceful, relaxing break from the city, the Nuevo Chinchón features a range of facilities including a spa center with pool and jacuzzi (opens in summer). The building is surrounded by gardens and fountains, adding to the tranquil feel. Inside, unique, luxury decor fills the guest rooms and comfortable lounges, creating a welcoming, sociable atmosphere.After a day spent enjoying the local countryside, return for a hearty meal in the hotel’s charming, traditional restaurant. Here you can dine on the house specialty roast lamb and other local dishes, all prepared in the wood-fired oven. A more informal cafe opens out onto a terrace, allowing you to enjoy a refreshing drink while taking in views of the surrounding countryside.
- the room was spacious and very quiet, comfortable, and had a big bathroom with two basins and a bathtub. The matress was supercomfy. The location was very pleasant, but it can only be reached by car. No public transport to the hotel.
- I found the welcome helpful and charming – I speak almost no Spanish but between my little Spanish, their comprehension of my French and English and a good sense of humour, we were fine! I was helped to my room with my luggage, which was a bonus. No lift would make it difficult for some people as the stairs are steep. The wifi reception was very poor. About the only down point.
- Very quiet and relaxing location. Helpful, supportive staff and comfortable room. Spacious and safe parking.
- Grand old hotel in a great rural location…just 30min from Madrid
- La verdad es que todo. Se ajustó a nuestras pretensiones
Parador de Chinchón
Located in Chinchón, 24 miles from Madrid, Parador de Chinchón features a restaurant and free WiFi. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A TV is featured.You will find a shops at the property.Aranjuez is 12 miles from Parador de Chinchón, and Alcalá de Henares is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Very nice old builing in a small ttown. Parking on the street. A real parador buth with the modern comfort. The distance to Madrid was about 50 km but we took the bus (once each houre). The bus doesn’t stop in the centre so you have to take a citybus.
- Absolutely amazing and wonderful place. The place itself but also the city. I would definitely come back!!!
- We had a puncture on our car and the staff dropped everything and help us on our way – Very helpful and very friendly. It was our 2nd stay and not our last!!
- A very nice hotel and the stafff on the front desk excellent and helpful. Nice size rooms and secure parking.
- The location was exceptional, right next to Chinchón’s unique plaza. The staff were very welcoming and helpful-they rang us immediately on discovering that my husband had left his mobile in the room. The room was delightful-spacious clean and comfortable with a beautiful view. It appeared that the Parador had been undergoing maintenance and everything felt fresh and clean.
Condesa de Chinchón
One of our top picks in Chinchón.Visit Chinchón and explore this beautiful area’s fascinating history with this delightful hotel as your base.Right by the Plaza Mayor in the quiet, pretty, little town of Chinchón, this charming hotel is ideal for a peaceful, relaxing break and is in a great location for visiting Madrid.The hotel’s rustic architecture reflects its idyllic setting in this beautiful little town. Inside, the impressive interiors provide the perfect environment to relax and enjoy your stay in this delightful hotel.The convenient location offers easy access by road to Madrid, Toledo, Aranjuez and the Warner Bros. theme park. With the hotel as a relaxing, luxurious base, you can visit Madrid in just 35 minutes and explore all that the magnificent Spanish capital has to offer. Aranjuez and the Warner Bros. theme park are just 20 minutes away.
- Secure underground parking. Conveniently located for the main plaza. The receptionist was lovely.
- Breakfast was good. Enjoyed the patio outside our room. We really enjoyed the large sitting room where we were able to watch a program we needed to watch during our weekend stay. Much more comfortable than watching in our room.
- the bedroom was lovely, nice views of a beautiful small town. very well located. it has underground garage.
- The location of the hotel was just off the main historic square
- Spacious room, secure underground parking and friendly staff.
Hotel Rural Plaza Mayor Chinchon
Located in Chinchón, 24 miles from Madrid, Hotel Rural Plaza Mayor Chinchon features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax.You will find a tour desk at the property.Aranjuez is 12 miles from Hotel Rural Plaza Mayor Chinchon , and Alcalá de Henares is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 25 miles from Hotel Rural Plaza Mayor Chinchon.
- Fantastic room with balcony overlooking this superb mediaeval Plaza Mayor. All facilities were superb
- Everything is perfect. Like the view overlooking the plaza. Exceptional breakfast with fresh local food and relaxing breakfast room. Although key pick-up & breakfast are allocated in another hotel, it is quite near & can reach by 1~2 mins walking. Thanks Carla!
- Home made bread was wonderful, as were the conserves!
Everything was wonderful.
Carla could not have been more helpful,she even gave me her own kettle.
The quality of the towels was super.
Such a peaceful perfect location.
- A beautiful, boutique hotel, independently run and owned by a wonderfully attentive couple and their staff. Possibly the most comfortable hotel bed I’ve ever slept in. We were very late arriving, but nothing was too much trouble. If you want to get out of Madrid, this is the place to stay…
Hotel Spa La Casa Del Convento
Located in Chinchón in the region of Comunidad de Madrid, 24 miles from Madrid, Hotel Spa La Casa Del Convento features a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a shared lounge, room service and a hairdresser’s at the property.Aranjuez is 12 miles from Spa La Casa Del Convento, and Alcalá de Henares is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 25 miles from Hotel Spa La Casa Del Convento.
- La cama es muy grande y cómoda, la bañera de hidromasaje y la suit es bastante amplia. El servicio de habitaciones muy bien.
nos nos dijeron que por la noche cerraban puertas de la calle nos nos dijeron que había una llave que habría y lo pasamos mal fue un gran descuido por por parte de la
persona encargada tampoco pudimos desayunar y el Spa nos parecio muy caro
- Todo en general nos encantó, todo al detalle, la cena muy bien, calidad, servicio, todo !!!!!
- La intimidad, pocas habitaciones y la tranquilidad. Perfecto para desconectar! Habitación muy acogedora.
- Desayuno casero completo y variado. Todo riquísimo!!!
Chinchonspa offers pet-friendly accommodations in Chinchón.Some accommodations include a private bathroom with a sauna, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a tour desk at the property.Madrid is 24 miles from Chinchonspa, and Aranjuez is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 25 miles from Chinchonspa.
- Nuestra estadía estuvo genial, perfecto para relajarse. El alojamiento es tal y como muestran en las fotos, la cama súper cómoda, la calle muy tranquila. Muy amables en el trato y hasta te dejan lo básico para hacerte un desayuno y no tener que salir corriendo por la mañana. En general todo genial!
- Lo mejor fue el servicio y trato recibido, además de la calidad de las instalaciones. A mi pareja y a mi nos ha encantado el jacuzzi y el spa, inmejorable. Perfecto para una escapada romántica en un lugar tranquilo.
- Lo que más me gustó fue lo espaciosa que era el alojamiento y Alicia que nos atendió genial y nos dio todas las facilidades posibles.
- Todo en especial la habitación del jacuzzi y la sauna
Es un verdadero lujo dentro de Chinchon.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Occidental Aranjuez offers accommodations in Aranjuez, just 25 miles from Madrid. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub and bidet. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Toledo is 26 miles from Occidental Aranjuez, and Getafe is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- The room was spacious and the reception was willing to help. You could also choose the room heat.
- A big comfortable room with a large furnished balcony, that we made the most of when deciding not to eat at the restaurant. Quite a drive back into Aranjuez (which we didn’t want after a long drive to get there), so the supermarket within walking distance provided us with another option, as the nearby bars (one of which we used for breakfast the next day) were all very busy.
- Surprisingly quiet, huge bathroom, good size room even with two massive beds in it.
Very quiet with nice view.
I’ll for sure come again and recommend this place.
- Stayed here a number of times. Great hotel, superb beds. Staff top class , room service excellent, food 100%. Cannot fault this hotel
NH Collection Palacio de Aranjuez
One of our top picks in Aranjuez – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, NH Collection Palacio de Aranjuez offers accommodations in Aranjuez, just 27 miles from Madrid. The hotel has a sauna and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Toledo is 25 miles from NH Principe de la Paz, and Getafe is 20 miles from the property. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 31 miles away.
- Only a very short stay, but it was great. Situated opposite the royal palace, you can’t ask for a better view (or nicer neighbors).
- Location excellent, staff attentive breakfast really comprehensive
- Perfect breakfast, very polite and helpful staff both at the reception and restaurant.
- This is a fine building in a perfect location near to the Royal Palace. We had a beautiful, extremely comfortable room for our sixth stay here.
- Great location right next to the historical centre. Free street parking. Very comfortable room with coffee machine. Very good breakfast.
Hotel Jardín de Aranjuez
One of our best sellers in Aranjuez! Hotel Jardín de Aranjuez is located in Aranjuez, 27 miles from Madrid and 26 miles from Toledo. The hotel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Some accommodations include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking.Getafe is 20 miles from Hotel Jardín de Aranjuez, and Fuenlabrada is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- Good Location but rooms a bit small. Breakfast was all right.
- Staff at reception were very good providing information of the area. Staff attending the breakfast area were super efficient and attentive. Excellent breakfast and value for money.
- Convenient position in the town. Clean good sized room on 4th floor with elevator. Bar/cafeteria belonging to hotel for a quick simple meal. Nice breakfast. Decoration a little old fashioned but that’s just taste!
- The hotel was in every respect superb with high standards throughout.
- Well located yet very quiet room. Staff were very friendly especially the lovely receptionist.
Hotel Mercedes offers accommodations in Aranjuez. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Madrid is 27 miles from Hotel Mercedes, and Toledo is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Big room. Very clean. The hotel has been very grand once upon a time but still kept in good order.
- The beds were very comfortable, The water was very hot, The Reception staff were very helpful. Good parking and Wi Fi excellent. We couldn’t ask for more
- The room was large, quiet and comfortable. The bathroom was a good size. The beds were comfortable. The best thing was how close it is to everything in town and to the Palace. A very easy walk to the palace and to many restaurants and cafes in town
- Great staff, comfortable rooms and onsite parking. Good value for money.
We were travelling from Santander to the south coast and broke our journey here.
The staff were very helpful. We had a very pleasant bedroom and a small private lounge.
The meals were good and ample. Plenty of parking
The location was excellent – quite close to the town centre, and near a palace with gardens which were permanently open (fee of charge ) to the public. There were lots of cafes and shops a short walk away. Aranjuez is a pretty town from what we saw and we made a return visit on our way back to Santander.
Top Hotels In Villaconejos Community Of Madrid Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Villaconejos Community of Madrid to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Villaconejos Community of Madrid but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Villaconejos Community of Madrid. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!