10 Best Hotels To Stay In Villacastín Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Villacastín Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Villacastín Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villacastín Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villacastín Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Villacastín Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Villacastín Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Villacastín Castile And Leon:
This striking hotel is of modern design and surrounded by the natural landscapes of the Sierra. You can work out in the fitness center before sitting down to a meal in the restaurant.From your double bedroom, enjoy the views of the Sierra de Guadarrama’s mountains. Relax in the tastefully designed interiors of the Espinar and keep up-to-date on the free, wireless connection. You can also relax and watch the plasma TV and will sleep well in the soundproofed interiors.Wake up to an authentic espresso in the Espinar’s cafe and make use of the lounge areas which are great for an informal gathering as well as conducting meetings. After a day of work and play, wind down in the Espinar’s gym.The Espinar Hotel’s location means that you are within half an hour of Segovia, Avila and El Escorial. You can easily take a day trip to Madrid, which is just 40 minutes away.
- Friendly, professional, clean, comfortable. It was nice that there was a gym
- Everything was okay for one night stay, good choice if you planning to visit Segovia by car and do not want to pay so much for accommodation
- Bedroom was clean, bed was comfortable, reception open all night.
A perfect place to stay in order to break journey travelling from North to South of Spain with great underground parking facilities. Very peaceful area with nothing nearby except for the ITV station.
Very quiet and relaxing after a long travel.
- Nice place to stay tidy room,secure parking under the hotel,plenty for breakfast.
Segovia Sierra de Guadarrama
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Segovia Sierra de Guadarrama offers accommodations in Los Ángeles de San Rafael, just 13 miles from Segovia. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ávila is 27 miles from Segovia Sierra de Guadarrama, and Navacerrada is 11 miles from the property. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 39 miles away.
- Lovely hotel in the Sierra, comfortable, cosy, relaxing.
- Super nice staff, buffet was pretty good and even had a gluten free section, movie room, fireplace, walking distance to a small playground for kids, gameroom (board games/dominos)
- Very clean. Nice large bathroom with two sinks. Friendly reception.
- The room was very spacious (suite) so no problem for 2 adults and 1 extra bed and a cot. Everything was clean. Staff very nice and helpful. Most spoke English, but otherwise were really trying to make it work with my limited Spanish.
- Very nice hotel, big rooms. Quite and safe environment. Good restaurant in the hotel and excellent breakfast facilities.
Hotel II Castillas Ávila
Opened in 2006, this modern 4-star hotel offers spacious, luxurious accommodations, well-equipped with all contemporary comforts and facilities, in a convenient location with great road access.Each of the hotel’s spacious rooms has a separate living room and is comfortable, luxurious and well-equipped, with all the contemporary amenities you need in a comfortable, relaxing base, including air conditioning and complimentary internet access.The hotel is conveniently located in one of the most important commercial and entertainment areas of the city with great access to the region’s major road network. The proximity to the area’s main roads makes the hotel a great base for visiting Ávila on business or for exploring the city and the surrounding region.
- A modern hotel suite with secure parking & breakfast at a great price.
- The hotel is good, facilities and value for money is perfect. Clearness of bathroom could be better. Just next to hotel there is a shopping mall with supermarkets and restaurants. There is public parking just in front of hotel
- Very comfortable room, excellent WiFi and good breakfast
- Clean, modern and spacious. Good value. Easy to find and to park the car.
The staff was very kind and helpful. First we got a room at the road site which was quite noisy for us, but we asked at reception to got an other room and we got a quite one.
The room is very spacious and clean. The bed is really comfortable. The breakfast is great, we missed the vegetables, only massed tomates what they have.
The hotel is located close to the highway and a main road leads to the center of Avion. There is a very nice and big shopping mall right at the corner. There are a lot of free public parking places next to the hotel.
For walking to the center is quite a long way, so if you are planing to go to the city center, it is better if you go by car and find a place somewhere near to the wall. Parking is free at the center on Sundays.
Hotel Rural Las Farolas
Located in San Rafael, 17 miles from Segovia, Hotel Rural Las Farolas features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room is fitted with a TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or city. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a shared lounge at the property.Ávila is 27 miles from Hotel Rural Las Farolas, and Navacerrada is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 36 miles from Hotel Rural Las Farolas.
- The room is comfortable and the food in the restaurant is good
- The room is very attractive with beams, and very clean.
- Very lovely people, clean place and value for money is great, the WiFi works pretty ok
- Clean comfy close to Madrid, going from north of spain saves you nearly 20 e on toll when taking old trunk road. Some good bakery, coffee and fruit places on the main street,too.
- For the price a very good place to stay for a night. Its easy to find parking nearby on small public roads.
El Porton De Javier
Located in Marugán, 14 miles from Segovia, El Porton De Javier features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. The hotel has a playground and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Ávila is 23 miles from El Porton De Javier, and Navacerrada is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 52 miles from El Porton De Javier.
No reviews yet.
Sports Hotel Nayade
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Sports Hotel Nayade offers accommodations in Los Ángeles de San Rafael. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bidet. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Segovia is 13 miles from Sports Hotel Nayade, and Ávila is 27 miles from the property. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 40 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Rural el Linaje de Los Cinco Sombreros
Restored from a former work house, this hotel is located in a small village in the northwest of Ávila, in a privileged setting, near the city of Ávila.The homey spaces of this hotel have been conserved largely in their original style and the rooms boast plenty of natural light. You can sample excellent Castilian cuisine in the hotel restaurant.You can enjoy long walks through the beautiful natural surrounding landscape. A visit to the culture of the walled city is an absolute must, to complement your relaxing break.
- Calidez, comodidad, limpieza, todo muy confortable y un trato excelente. Amabilidad y muy buena atención por parte del chico que nos recibió e incluso nos hizo alguna que otra recomendación de la zona.
- Roberto es explendido atento y buena persona un destino para volver
- Sin duda la ubicación en una aldea con nueve habitantes la tranquilidad total estaba asegurada, ideal para descansar y desconectar, los dueños muy amables y atentos, desayuno muy completo
- El trato fue inmejorable. La situación es idónea para descansar y desconectar.
- La estructura de la cama de la habitación y el desayuno no estuvo mal. Los dueños son amables, buen trato
Habitaciones Premium Finca la Casona
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center, Habitaciones Premium Finca la Casona is located in San Rafael. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some rooms have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play tennis, ping-pong, and pool at the hotel. The hotel also provides bike rental. Segovia is 17 miles from Habitaciones Premium Finca la Cason, and Ávila is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 37 miles from Habitaciones Premium Finca la Casona.
- I liked the location. If you fly into Madrid (landing 2100-2200) and want to head north west, it is a great spot for spending the night, arriving like 2300 and having a good nights rest before continuing your journey the day after. Rooms spacious, free parking, very decent breakfast for eur 6,00.
- Comfortable stop over pleasant stay food good and reasonable typical local spanish.Good breakfast very good staff easy stay at a very cheap finca hotel.
- Las habitaciones eran muy grandes y muy bien equipadas
- La habitación era espaciosa, limpia y agradable. No había ruidos, estancia tranquila.La televisión que salía en un mueble a los pies de la cama. Los armarios enormes e iluminados. Cama grande. Habitación con jacussi, aunque dejó de funcionar (el hotel nos compensó tal daño) Baño con dos lavabos.
- La cama muy cómoda,el lugar muy limpio y el personal muy amable
Hotel Rural La Viña – Only Adults
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Rural La Viña offers accommodations in San Rafael. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the mountains, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. Segovia is 17 miles from Hotel Rural La Viña, and Ávila is 27 miles from the property. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 37 miles away.
- It was very cozy and nice, and the staff made you feel very welcome. The room was beautiful (El descanso). A great place to relax.
- Breakfast drinks( coffee and orange juice) excellent, free cava in room was a nice touch.
- Our accommodation was in a lovely 3 story villa set in a pretty garden and was very quiet overnight. The owner was very attentive to our needs and made us feel very welcome even with our very limited Spanish. Everything in our room was wonderful from the champagne, chocolates, little cakes, coffee, spa – even rose petals on our bed to welcome us into our room. Breakfast was great and very adequate and the fresh orange juice was delicious. Thank you so much for a wonderful stay.
- Amazing friendly staff. Made our stay fantastic. Room was well designed and decorated. Well equiped room. Staff were amazing!!! Especially with my kids
- The decoration of the room and cleaness are quite good. The park is small but still we can park. The village is spectacular. Good restaurants around
Posada Rural La Flor
Located in Las Navas del Marqués in the region of Castila y Leon, 27 miles from Segovia, Posada Rural La Flor features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bidet. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Ávila is 19 miles from Posada Rural La Flor, and Navacerrada is 19 miles from the property. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 41 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Villacastín Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Villacastín Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Villacastín Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Villacastín Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!