10 Best Hotels To Stay In Villa Rica Georgia – Top Hotel Reviews
Villa Rica Georgia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Villa Rica Georgia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villa Rica Georgia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villa Rica Georgia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Villa Rica Georgia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Villa Rica Georgia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Villa Rica Georgia:
Holiday Inn Express – Villa Rica
Holiday Inn Express – Villa Rica offers accommodations in Villa Rica. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Marietta is 28 miles from Holiday Inn Express – Villa Rica, and Newnan is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, 30 miles from Holiday Inn Express – Villa Rica.
- clean, clean, clean! the bed was fantastic and breakfast was great
- The modern look and feel of the place. No old style drapes, but simple blinds. The Kerrigan coffee machine with pods. The very bright bathroom, so that I am sure not to miss one blemish before stepping out. A bathroom should be bright. Very comfortable bed. Modern lighting. An effort was made to use a different decor than the usual run of the mill hotel. Nice.
- I was stuck on I-20 in a snow/ice storm for four hours. My booking was last minute. When I got to the hotel, Leo checked me in quickly. He also patiently explained how the new room locks worked, because it was 2AM when I got to the hotel, I was over-tired and I hadn’t seen the swipe locks before. The bed was comfortable and crashable. Breakfast the next morning was excellent. There were eggs and bacon waiting. My only complaint about breakfast was that the full-strength coffee was out. I had to drink decaf. That was probably due to the hotel being completely booked up with people caught in the snow storm though. Leo was still there, still with a smile on his face and still very friendly and easy to talk to. Found my receipt in his pile in a timely manner and I was on my way. I would recommend this hotel highly. Give Leo a raise. He dealt with all the snow bound travelers in a very friendly and easy going manner that night. Took very good care of us.
- The bed was possibly the best bed I have stayed in at a hotel!! Plus it was super clean! I think I need to book another trip just to stay here!!
- New. Beds were wonderful!!! The property was very clean.
Comfort Inn & Suites Villa Rica
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Inn & Suites Villa Rica offers accommodations in Villa Rica, just 27 miles from Marietta. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV with satellite channels. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Newnan is 25 miles from Comfort Villa Rica, and Kennesaw is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Comfortable bed. Large room. A bit noisy through the walls. Decent breakfast
- The only Thing I Like was seeing my Grand kids in Lynn Haven Fl. i hope I Did Not Give Them Bedbugs From your hotel! This Has cost me a lot of Money To Fight These.
- The bed was firm and I was able to gwt a goods night sleep.
- Didn’t use fitness room or have breakfast this time.
- Breakfast was excellent, good sausage , and lots of it
Days Inn Villa Rica
Located in Villa Rica, 27 miles from Marietta, Days Inn Villa Rica features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Some accommodations include a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Newnan is 25 miles from Days Inn Villa Rica, and Kennesaw is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Rooms clean great staff for breakfast the lady was on the ball and friendly
- Night desk was very polite, room was booked as non smoking but room smelled like Ash tray, carpet needed cleaned(shampooed) and noise was excessive to rest. Beds we’re comfortable.
- Night manager was great, told me of some great places to eat. Breakfast was better at Waffle House. Great location for my purpose BUT better signage would have made it easier to find!
- Convenient location right off highway. Clean room and pet friendly. Decent breakfast.
- Location is excellent. Very quiet. Friendly Staff.
Sleep Inn Douglasville
Sleep Inn Douglasville offers accommodations in Douglasville.The rooms are fitted with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Atlanta is 21 miles from Sleep Inn Douglasville, and Marietta is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, 20 miles from Sleep Inn Douglasville.
- The facility was great but my work took me to Atlanta so next time will look for location closer.
- Very clean, professional staff, perfect location.
- Room service crew was nice and friendly. Customer service crew was nice and friendly.
- Property was very clean and well maintained. Parking lot was adequately lit.
- Very clean and comfortable, breakfast was hot and staff were very friendly and helpful.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Douglasville
One of our top picks in Douglasville – and a guest favorite.
This Georgia hotel is off Interstate 20 and is 2 miles from Arbor Place Mall. Guests can start each day with a hot breakfast. An outdoor pool and free property-wide Wi-Fi are provided.All guest rooms feature a flat-screen cable TV, microwave, and small refrigerator. In-room coffee-making facilities are also provided at all La Quinta Inn and Suites Atlanta Douglasville rooms.Access to the fitness center is provided to guests throughout their stay. This Douglasville La Quinta Inn and Suites has an on-site laundromat and provides free parking for added convenience. Meeting facilities are available.The hotel is 9 miles from Sweetwater Creek State Park and 12 miles from Pine Mountain Gold Museum. Downtown Atlanta is 24 miles away.
- Nice room. Comfortable bed. Good breakfast. Close to shopping and close to interstate 20, but not so close that there is excessive traffic noise.
- The room was so quiet and the bed was very comfortable.
- Cleanliness, Helpful Friendly Staff, Easy to get into and out of and felt safe going in and out of
- the bed was great and perfect for my hurting back…breakfast was also really good with lots of choices.
- Very friendly staff… Nice location and easily accessible from interstate.
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bremen
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bremen is located in Bremen, just 29 miles from Newnan.Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms come with a private bathroom. A TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport is 42 miles from the property.
- Fairly quaint hotel on a fairly quaint exit, good stay. The staff was excellent. In between McDonald’s and Cracker Barrel.
- close to Hwy 40 but room veey vwry quiet! Very easy to park, very friendly front desk staff. clean room, with coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator, big flat screen TV, nice breakfast, I like they give you conditioner in addition to shampoo… it’s the simple things I know…
- Good location, friendly staff, extremely comfy beds, warm shower…
- Economy stay. Great value for the money..polite host
Hotel was nice and clean. No issues. Easy to get to from highway (about 50 minutes from Atlanta airport). Nice breakfast downstairs with a very friendly staff.
I would stay here again.
Days Inn Douglasville-Atlanta-Fairburn Road
Located off Interstate 20, this Douglasville hotel features an outdoor pool and rooms with free Wi-Fi and a cable TV. Six Flags Over Georgia is just a 15-minute drive away.A microwave, fridge and coffee maker are provided in all rooms at the Days Inn Douglasville-Atlanta-Fairburn Road. Each room offers simple décor and includes a seating area.Poolside seating is available on the sun deck for relaxation. The front desk is staffed 24/7.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the Douglasville-Atlanta-Fairburn Road Days Inn.West Pines Golf Club is a 10-minute drive from this hotel. Downtown Atlanta is around 20 miles away.
- The lady at check in was great, really super nice!
- The hotel was very nice and the area was good also. But my card was double charged.
- Close to the interstate and has alot around the area if you need anything.
- The breakfast was great and the staff kept it full.
- It was easy to find and convenient to local attractions.
Royal Inn & Suites
Halfway between Atlanta and Bremen, this Douglasville hotel features free Wi-Fi, daily continental breakfast with waffles, and free on-site parking. Guests are also 6 miles from Six Flags Over Georgia.All rooms feature a cable TV with extended movie channels, small refrigerator, and microwave. Royal Inn and Suites also provides coffee-making facilities as well.This Douglasville Royal Inn and Suites is pet friendly. For added convenience, a laundromat is available throughout their stay.The property is 10 miles from Clark A&L University and 12 miles from Douglasville Convention Center. Downtown Atlanta is 21 miles away.
- The bed was super comfortable this time. It was quiet, no activity outside or around the property. Parking lot was clean as well as in and outside hotel room was tidy.
- Everything , I always say her for the good price, the clean rooms, and the great hospitality!
- 2 Kinds of sugary cereal only. No tea bags. One table with 4 chairs only. One package of muffins was put out for us. We stayed for a week and ate out breakfast out after first day.
- The clerk checking us in was great, very helpful very knowledgeable, even made changes without any hesitation.the hotel is great for the value well stay again
- The folks that run this place are great… Injoyed my stay and go the once a year and will stay again… Thanks Bobby…
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites
One of our best sellers in Carrollton! This Carrollton, Georgia, hotel is less than 5 miles from State University of West Georgia. Guests at the Best Western Carrollton Inn and Suites can enjoy an indoor heated pool and continental breakfast.All rooms feature a microwave and small refrigerator. Best Western Carrollton Inn and Suites also provides a cable TV and wired internet.Hotel guests will have access to a business center, free Wi-Fi, and a fitness center. An on-site laundromat, 24-hour front desk, and meeting facilities are available for added convenience.Next Level Sports Center is a 3 minute drive from the hotel. Lake Carroll and the East Carrollton Recreation Center are one mile away.
- Nothing mangment charged me for my kids after they knew before i checked in. Never told me or anything.
- the large bed was very comfortable, the room clean, quiet, and well-equipped. You could adjust the temperature in the room yourself. there was an ample complimentary breakfast, and an indoor pool. Great value for the price.
- rooms were exceptionally clean and I loved the bathroom…I’m handicapped and there wasn’t a handicapped room available but I could actually get in the tub! Staff was very friendly and helpful, even made me coffee specially when I got up early.
- Buffet at breakfast was nice. Fresh waffles. Just continental. Facilities super clean. Close to inexpensive restaurants and shops. Very nice small pool. Most staff spoke limited English but were friendly and accommodating.
- The beds was very comfy,but the pool should be open later for adults we check in in at 8 pool closed at 9
Comfort Inn Douglasville
Interstate 20 and State Route 92 are easily accessible from this Douglasville, Georgia hotel. Six Flags Over Georgia, Arbor Place Mall, downtown Atlanta, the Georgia Dome, Turner Field, Sweetwater Creek State Park and West Pines golf course are all just minutes from the property.All spacious guest rooms have cable TV and ironing facilities. Coffee-making facilities, a microwave, and a refrigerator are included. Some rooms have full kitchens and hot bathtubs.A variety of restaurants and cocktail lounges are in the surrounding area, including LongHorn Steakhouse, Gumbeaux’s Cajun Café, Monterrey Mexican Restaurant and Chick-fil-A.Our amenities and features include free high-speed Internet access in all rooms, free newspaper, free local and long distance calls. A 24-hour business center is provided for guests’ convenience.Enjoy free hot breakfast featuring eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and more, including your choice of hot waffle flavors! A 24-hour coffee bar is available. Fresh baked cookies are provided daily.Guests are invited to relax by the outdoor pool and courtyard area. This Douglasville, GA hotel also has a fitness center. Business travelers will appreciate access to copy and fax services and competitive corporate rates.Nearby businesses include Dawn Food Products, Fastenal, WellStar Health Systems hospitals and VistaCare Hospice. The property is only 20 minutes from the Hartsfield – Jackson Atlanta International Airport.
- Nice large window view at breakfast and news on the tv
- The location and the comfort of the room was great!
- All the staff are very friendly and helpful. Room & bathroom are very clean and smell fresh. Bed is very comfortable. It is quite. Always sleep well. Good breakfast in the morning.
- Good brekfast. Big bed nice and clean room. Excelent customer service.
- The front desk rep was extremely nice. The location wasn’t far from restaurants. I loved the banana nut waffle mix
Top Hotels In Villa Rica Georgia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Villa Rica Georgia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Villa Rica Georgia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Villa Rica Georgia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!