10 Best Hotels To Stay In Villa Opicina Friuli Venezia Giulia – Top Hotel Reviews
Villa Opicina Friuli Venezia Giulia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Villa Opicina Friuli Venezia Giulia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villa Opicina Friuli Venezia Giulia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villa Opicina Friuli Venezia Giulia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Villa Opicina Friuli Venezia Giulia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Villa Opicina Friuli Venezia Giulia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Villa Opicina Friuli Venezia Giulia:
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Valeria offers accommodations in Villa Opicina. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bidet and shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.Trieste is 3 miles from Hotel Valeria, and Portorož is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Ronchi Dei Legionari Airport, 18 miles from Hotel Valeria.
- Very kind people, perfect rooms, great restaurant, breakfast
- Free parking available. Excellent restaurant in the Hotel
- Everything was all right, I expected better variety of food for breakfast, but what they had was delicious.
- Very nice welcome by the staff, excellent breakfast with fresh juices and pastries, bedroom quite confortable, ideal location on the road from Venezia to Ljubljana. A parking is available behind the hotel.
- Great small hotel, located in Villa Opicina, close to Trieste. Public buses, lines 2 and 4, within 5 walking min, leaves each 20 min to Trieste, Piazza Oberdan. Free parking available at hotel. Kind hotel staff and very helpfull, excellent tratoria at location. Hotel has also an outdoor very nice terrace. Overall, highly recommend it.
L’Angolo Dei Ciliegi
L’Angolo Dei Ciliegi offers accommodations in Villa Opicina. The hotel has a playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Trieste is 3 miles from L’Angolo Dei Ciliegi, and Portorož is 16 miles from the property. Ronchi Dei Legionari Airport is 18 miles away.
- The food and beer in the bar were excellent all served by Fabio the Heavy Metal singer .
Clean and comfortable. Lovely staff.
Breakfast was good.
- Das Frühstück war für italienische Verhältnisse reichhaltig und bunt!
- Colazione a buffet piacevole…A richiesta caffe’ e cappuccini dal bar interno! Personale molto gentile!
A szobák kényelmesek, kultúráltak, ízlésesek és tiszták. Jó a felszereltség, a léfkondi nagyon jól jött, a furdőszoba is teljesen rendben. A kis konyharészhez semmilyen eszköz nem volt (pl. kávéfőző, tányér, edény, evőeszköz, pohár), ezeket otthonról kell hozni, ha szükséges. A személyzet nagyon kedves, a kiszolgálás kitűnő.
A kisváros pár percnyi autózásra van Trieszttől, esténként hazatérve a szállásra még érdemes kisétálni, mert nagyon kellemes, hangulatos, tele kávézókkal és éttermekkel, amelyeket a helyiek ilyenkor benépesítenek.
Albergo Alla Valle di Banne
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a playground, Albergo Alla Valle di Banne offers pet-friendly accommodations in Trieste, just 15 miles from Portorož. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Grado is 20 miles from Albergo Alla Valle Banne, and Umag is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ronchi Dei Legionari Airport, 19 miles from Albergo Alla Valle di Banne.
- Very nice place. When we stayed it was obviously just newly renovated, with new beds and facilities. Clean and comfortable rooms. The staff was very friendly and welcoming. Trieste is just 10 min drive away, and it’s a great place to stay if your traveling by car. Spacious free parking. Breakfast was nice, standard Italian hotel style
The staff of the hotel was very willing to help and managed a way to let me in even after the check-in hours.
The room was clean and very comfortable.
It looked it went recently under a renewal maintenance.
Same kind of works are on in other parts of the building.
Breakfast was good, plentiful and with good choice of food, both sweet and savory.
- Staff was extremely helpful, hospitable, insightful, caring, as well as going the extra mile to help the patrons. Marco and Anna were the lmost delightful people we met besides our friend on this trip.
- Very nice staff; cosy, quiet place; by bus easy to go to Trieste or by your own car to many beautiful and interesting places near Banne, for example Monrupino
4 euros for the breakfast….excellent value.
Good car parking free of charge.
Hotel quaint location in small village on top of hill above Trieste…but no view and no nearby facilities.
Albergo Ristorante Sonia
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Albergo Ristorante Sonia offers accommodations in Trieste. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Portorož is 13 miles from Albergo Ristorante Sonia, and Opatija is 30 miles from the property. Ronchi Dei Legionari Airport is 22 miles away.
- Good value for money, room was clean, with tv screen and big shower. Enjoyed the breakfast included, gluten free options. Staff was nice.
- I like the staff very friendly. Live music I enjoyed there.
- The accommodation. The room and ablutions were out the top drawer.
- The room it’s self was lovely plenty of room and warm.
- Stayed in the newly refurbished part of the hotel, really nice and modern. Excellent shower! Comfy bed and spacious room. Breakfast was included and was good value for money.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Krizman offers accommodations in Monrupino, just 5 miles from Trieste. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Portorož is 17 miles from Hotel Krizman, and Grado is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ronchi Dei Legionari Airport, 17 miles from the property.
Clean and comfortable rooms, really friendly owners, good breakfast and a great location for exploring Carso.
A bonus is a great restaurant and an amazing wine selection!
- I proprietari sono gentilissimi e ospitali, la colazione ottima. Le stanze pulite e semplici. Posizione molto tranquilla fuori Trieste. Un peccato non aver provato il ristorante per la cena.
- Genialne śniadanie, pyszna kawa, spory, choć dość skromny ogród, dużo miejsc parkingowych na placu przed hotelem
- la posizione tranquilla dell’albergo: nell’entroterra del carso triestino ma vicino al bellissimo mare. la colazione è abbastanza varia e la pulizia degli ambienti buona.
- God kaffe, god juice, desværre ret hårde miniflutes. Sengen ikke den bedste. Anbefaler at man tager ekstra myggespray med. Det ene af badeværelse på det ene værelse var ikke færdigrenoveret, der hang synlige ledninger….
- Clean and comfortable rooms, really friendly owners, good breakfast and a great location for exploring Carso.
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Portacavana offers accommodations in Trieste.Every room is equipped with a TV.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Portorož is 13 miles from Hotel Portacavana, and Poreč is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Ronchi Dei Legionari Airport, 19 miles from Hotel Portacavana.
- Quite secure. Clean. Amazing to have a sink with soap in the room, plus provided a couple of towels. A lot of attention to detail in what was provided there, even when delayed flight to arrive so late! So grateful. I’d easily stay again
location is sooo good!
you can walk from station to there for20mins
- beautiful old stlye pensione – reminded me of the 1970s
- The decor in this hotel has great character. Very hard not to like!
The historical flair of the building
Most of all the diligence to help, the kindness, the readiness of the young noble lady at the reception, and her help, a young man who held from Scotland ( I am sorry that, out of shiness, I did not ask for their names); they surely made my stay of a few days more agreeble.
I should add that all the amenities were there and working beautifully
Albergo Alla Posta
One of our top picks in Trieste.Located in Trieste, 13 miles from Portorož, Albergo Alla Posta features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Poreč is 31 miles from Albergo Alla Posta, and Lignano Sabbiadoro is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ronchi Dei Legionari Airport, 19 miles from Albergo Alla Posta.
No eggs at the breakfast .-
Italian breakfast no internstional brealfast.
- The breakfast was really tasty, the staff nice and helpful.
- It’s very nice place?.. clean, cozy, nice breakfast, excellent location. Very friendly personal☺
- Lovely 3 star hotel in the heart of Trieste. Old world charm including fireplace in the breakfast room. Great breakfast. Very clean and comfortable. Staff were excellent.
It was well located for the train station and main town. It was easy to find.
Breakfast had a good selection of food and loved the real open fire (only used during winter months).
Bed was comfortable and the bathroom was spacious
- No eggs at the breakfast .-
Nuovo Albergo Centro
One of our best sellers in Trieste! The family-run Nuovo Albergo Centro is in Trieste centre, 150 feet from the Grand Canal and 1,950 feet from Trieste Centrale Train Station. It offers simple, modern rooms with free Wi-Fi.All rooms here come with a LED TV and air conditioning. A varied breakfast buffet is available between 07:00 and 11:00.At Nuovo Albergo Centro you will find vending machines for drinks and snacks, and a BookCrossing service.There are also excellent bus links around the city and to the airport. Shops, restaurants and historic cafés are also located nearby.
- Very good hotel in downtown. Location was great, we were 50m from Ponte Rosso Square and 150m from Piazza dell’Unita. Restaurants and bars are all over the place. Stuff is very friendly and rooms are very clean. Breakfast is also very nice.
- Good location from main station and city center by walk.
We stayed for 1 night and had a room with twin beds! The room was perfect, new and light with ensuit bathroom! The beds were comfortable and everything was very clean! The breakfast was very good and the parking in the blue zone was easy!
The location is fantastic and the staff were very friendly and helpful!
Would definitely come back!
- The room was very modern and clean, and it is situated in the center. The parking garage is also close to the hotel and not so expensive (10 euro/day).
- Croissants were definitely nice but there wasn’t much option for breakfast. Some staff were nice some were not. Overall, the pictures and ge room I received were completely different
One of our top picks in Trieste.This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Offering beautiful sea views from its position right on the coast, the 4-star Miramare offers design interiors and stylish rooms with modern furniture. It is less than a 10-minute drive from Trieste.The state-of-the-art rooms are bright, thanks to a large window or balcony overlooking the city and the Adriatic Sea. Each one features a 32” LCD TV with satellite channels.Restaurant Le Vele offers a quiet atmosphere and sea views. It serves traditional cuisine from the region, including vegetarian options. You can also enjoy snacks, drinks and aperitifs in the the Greenbar, the Miramare’s outdoor bar.Offering free parking, the property is a 15-minute walk from Miramare Castle. Buses stop 350 feet from the hotel and link with Trieste.
- Beautiful position overlooking the sea and calming atmosphere with the balcony door open. Pleasant staff throughout. Enjoyed an evening meal in the restaurant and there was a good breakfast selection too.
- Recently, I stayed in two different room types, single room with balcony, double room with balcony, and thoroughly enjoyed my stay. All staff were super kind and spoke good English. The views from the rooms were directly out onto the sea and one could open the large doors towards the balcony almost seamlessly. The breakfast was absolutely wonderful, with lots of options and variety. I can only warmly recommend to stay here.
- Beautiful view from the room, the best breakfast I’ve had in Italy.
- Nice and peaceful location on sea shore. Good breakfast. Parking space.
The hotel is very clean and comfortable….very big bathroom…friendly staff was polite and helpful….very good breakfast….definitely, this hotel is worth of money…
I highly recommend it!
Hotel Mignon is located in Trieste, just 15 miles from Portorož. The hotel has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room comes with a TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Lignano Sabbiadoro is 28 miles from Hotel Mignon, and Grado is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ronchi Dei Legionari Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- The people there were very friendly and helpful and extremely kind
- Very friendly staff who told the exciting story about 130-years-old tradition of hotel Mignon where English insurance people and Austria-Hungarian elite used to rest. The hotel itself is located on a perfect place just couple of meters from the sea and marina of Grignano with stunning views from the room and the balconies over the Adriatic bay and nice boats in the marina. The terraces are ideal for enjoying drinks during sunsets or to have a nice dinner there as well. I definetely recommend this place and will come again for sure if ever in Trieste.
- First of all I had the opportunity to sleep in one comfy,small and beautifully decorated room with a marvelous view! Just two floors downstairs there is a restaurant which offered various italian dishes which were perfectly cooked. I really enjoyed the dinner! Also the parking wasn’t a problem at all because there’s a free parking space only few meters from the hotel.
- A vintage family owned hotel. Very close to Miramar Castle. Free car parkink. Bus stop to Trieste is next to hotel. Friendly staff.
- Hotel Mignon is a fantastic, quirky, old, little hotel perched on the hillside overlooking nearby Grignano harbour and a short stroll from Castle Miramare and its amazing gardens. The location is prime, and I had a balcony room with a million dollar view. The place is decorated in a very stylish – almost gaudy – Italian kitsch, and the couple who run it reflect that individualistic style: this is not your run-of-the-mill chain hotel. The room was small but the bed was big and very comfortable. Did I mention the balcony view? The inhouse restaurant reflects the owners. Pricey but adorable, with hand written daily menus, fantastic food and very quirky decoration. The owners went out of their way to make my meal and stay memorable, even though neither spoke a word of English. I would recommend this place if you want to visit Castle Miramare, or perhaps if you are looking for a romantic little seaside hotel on the way to Trieste. Ask for a balcony view!
Top Hotels In Villa Opicina Friuli Venezia Giulia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Villa Opicina Friuli Venezia Giulia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Villa Opicina Friuli Venezia Giulia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Villa Opicina Friuli Venezia Giulia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!