10 Best Hotels To Stay In Villa Montesoli Tuscany – Top Hotel Reviews
Villa Montesoli Tuscany is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Villa Montesoli Tuscany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villa Montesoli Tuscany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villa Montesoli Tuscany. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Villa Montesoli Tuscany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Villa Montesoli Tuscany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Villa Montesoli Tuscany:
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Ghibellino offers pet-friendly accommodations in Buonconvento. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries provided.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Siena is 15 miles from Hotel Ghibellino, and Arezzo is 30 miles away. Peretola Airport is 48 miles from the property.
- A very nce hotel close to the historical centre. It is modern and run by a family that als runs a nice restaurant where you get an discount. So you see the same people a reception, dinner and breakfast:). The room had a nice view and they stored my bike perfectly.
- A nice hotel, very close to the old (interesting) part of town. Particularly well suited for those who are travelling by foot.
- Location was perfect, close to everything. We are walking the Via Francigena and the hotel had a good breakfast to send us on our way.
- Good location, clean, comfortable. Good breakfast.
- The 3- bed room we got is separate from the hotel, with a terrace, so it feels like an apartment
Rosewood Castiglion del Bosco
Located in Castiglione del Bosco, 17 miles from Siena, Rosewood Castiglion del Bosco features a sauna and fitness center. The hotel has a playground and hammam, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, concierge services and a gift shop at the property.You can play tennis and ping-pong at this hotel, and bike rental is available. The hotel also provides car rental. Saturnia is 29 miles from Rosewood Castiglion del Bosco, and Bagno Vignoni is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Peretola Airport, 51 miles from Rosewood Castiglion del Bosco.
- An amazing place with a most marvelous view over all of Tuscany! A paradise!
- Wonderful!!! The best hotel ever!!! Everything was perfect!!!
- CdB by Ferragamo lives up to the name of its founder. The hospitality extended by the staff, the suites, the infinity pool overlooking Montalcino and the property are a testimony to the quality of the brand itself. We loved the cooking class and wine tasting experience – it was a lot of fun. We enjoyed dining at both restaurants and relaxing in our Borgo suite. It is simply Tuscany through the lens of Ferragamo. Sublime experience that I would highly recommend to anyone who would want to visit the region.
The staff was very attentive, the kitchem VERY slow. The food was just acceptable. Have eaten much better meals at other resorts. Menu was generally limited.
Others mentioned the same.
Found the menu in the fine dining restaurant really overpriced for the offerings.
Breakfast was certainly acceptable.
- Staff were excellent. Your bartender was fantastic. One of the best ever. Great accommodations.
Albergo Di Murlo
Albergo Di Murlo offers pet-friendly accommodations in Murlo. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Siena is 11 miles from Albergo Di Murlo, and San Gimignano is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Peretola Airport, 45 miles from Albergo Di Murlo.
All the staff were very friendly and English was spoken. The hotel wasn’t full so the host had given us a room with a balcony and the best view. The restaurant was good and reasonably priced. Other reviews said that the restaurant is closed on Wednesdays, but we asked in advance, were told it was open and it was.
The hotel is about 30 minutes by car from Siena, and on the website it looked as if it could be in the suburbs. In fact it is in a village in the countryside, and this was very pleasant. We found restaurants not far away by car.
There was no hot water in the shower one morning and this was fixed straightaway.
+ The hotel is very well maintained, very clean with very good swimming pool;
+ The breakfast is delicious and the we had excellent dinners in the restaurant;
+ Very, very nice staff. They are warm and welcoming and you feel the atmosphere of Toscana
+Central location to go around the most beautiful places in Toscana.
+We made a new friend – a beautiful dog Ester.
Thanks for the stay!
- Big pool for swimming. Nice location to travel to various Tuscany villages.
- Beautiful and excellent location…. Large swimming pool, very accommodating staff, efficient air conditioning system, excellent wifi, bar and good restaurant (closed on Wednesday), homemade and local products served for breakfast…
- A wonderful stay at Albergo di Murlo in the small village of Vescavado di Murlo! Staff were wonderful, fantastic room, clean and firm bed, Room 204 has an excellent balcony with view to the south and east overlooking Vecsavado. A great view of the historic hill town of Murlo to the south and Poggio Civitate to the south east with the hill town of Montalcino beyond. The breakfast was wonderful, and the hotel restaurant serves excellent food with great service. The pool is clean and I was able to squeeze in laps before the afternoon when it became a bit more crowded. A great hotel for couples and families as well. This hotel and location serves as an effective central spot for day trips. The Etruscan museum in Murlo is especially interesting and is presently celebrating its 50th anniversary of the excavation.
- All the staff were very friendly and English was spoken. The hotel wasn’t full so the host had given us a room with a balcony and the best view. The restaurant was good and reasonably priced. Other reviews said that the restaurant is closed on Wednesdays, but we asked in advance, were told it was open and it was.
Bosco Della Spina
One of our top picks in Murlo.Located in Murlo in the region of Tuscany, 10 miles from Siena, Bosco Della Spina features an outdoor pool and seasonal outdoor pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with slippers provided.You will find a gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides bike rental. San Gimignano is 27 miles from Bosco Della Spina, and Bagno Vignoni is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Peretola Airport, 44 miles from the property.
- The property is fantastic. We were extremely pleased with our stay there!!! The apartment is gorgeous.What a view from the French window! Definitely we will visit this place again
- Super cozy and beautiful place with a fantastic view from the terrasse. I would definitely come back 🙂
- During traveling in Italy, I found out the host is a very heartful and are trying to do best services to guest sincerely. Thank you for making me happy while I stayed. Amazing views, delicious breakfast, clean rooms and facility, even her dogs and a cat are perfect with me. If I go Orevieto again, I would stay here definitely.
- Very comfortable bed, very friendly staff, very clean, beautiful area
- We stayed here 11 years age. Nothing has changed, and that is a good thing. House wine and food are first class. We will be back
Hotel Borgo Antico
Situated in an ancient Medieval village in the heart of the Crete Senesi, the hotel is ideally placed between Siena and Montalcino, offering a calm atmosphere in beautiful surroundings.Some rooms at the Borgo Antico have a panoramic view of Crete Senesi.The Borgo Antico Hotel has an elegant restaurant offering traditional cuisine, such as spit roast, pici and Chianina steak.The hotel is in the center of Crete Senesi, just 6 miles from Abbazia di Monteoliveto Maggiore, and 9 miles from Siena and Montalcino.
- The staff were super. Especially the lady on reception, Christine I think her name was. She went out of her way to look after us. Then the chef had more for dinner than expected and did a fantastic meal for us all. I loved the place.
- Lovely room with beautiful view in a cute little village. Worth coming to even though away from the Via Francigena walk.
- Beautiful hotel in a n extraordinary little village. The restaurant is excellent
- An amazing place! Everything was wonderful – staff, amenities, location, food! I’d love to stay again!
- friendliest staff ever, terrace, parking, the building itself,
Hotel Dei Capitani
Situated in the historical center of Montalcino, this 18th- century building is set in the marvelous Tuscan countryside, between the valleys of Arbia and Orcia.The rooms to the rear enjoy breathtaking views of the Orcia and Arbia valleys and look out onto a large garden with a swimming pool, built in a style consistent with its Medieval surroundings. The remaining rooms, some of which are split-level, also retain the flavor of their ancient Tuscan setting.Spend your days relaxing on the sun terrace, with large sun chairs and tables overlooking the magnificent Tuscan valley panorama, before taking a cooling dip in the pool, which sits in the extensive garden.
- Great location. Staff was extremely helpful and polite.
- Fantastic, amazing view from the terrace, good breakfast. Hotel is located very close to shops, restaurants and central part of the town.
- Very friendly and helpful reception. Fantastic location.
Room clean and decent size. Breakfast was good.
View at rear of hotel astonishing
- Really helpful & friendly staff. Amazing views.
Hotel Vecchia Oliviera
Located in Montalcino, 20 miles from Siena, Hotel Vecchia Oliviera features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have slippers and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.Saturnia is 27 miles from Hotel Vecchia Oliviera, and Bagno Vignoni is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sant’Egidio Airport, 51 miles from the property.
- Lovely place, easy to park and walk distance to all places in Montalcino. Beautiful views from the room. Loved the breakfast in the morning and the silence at night
- The views are stunning. Would like to return in warmer weather to sample the pool!
- The location was perfect as was the view. The staff were wonderful. We could not have had a better time staying at Hotel Vecchia Oliviera. I would recommend this property and will stay here again next year.
- Staff very helpful. Small charming hotel. Beautiful view from our room, number 9. 5 minutes walk from the centre of Montalcino and the parking is a huge bonus as is the pool and garden. Quiet and relaxing. Fresh ample breakfast.
- This hotel was an absolutely amazing place to stay and in an amazing location. It is a beautiful hotel with an amazing staff and is at the edge of the wonderful little Tuscan village of Montalcino. There are many great shops and restaurants as well as many sites to see all within walking distance of the hotel. The views from the several windows in our room were simply stunning over looking rolling hills with vineyards. The room gave a feeling of being in a castle. Sandro ( I hope I spelled that correctly) who runs the hotel is fantastic and was so helpful. He even prepared breakfast for us early one day and was a joy to speak with. We didn’t want to leave and hope to go back some day. Thank you Sandro and Hotel Vecchia Oliviera!
Albergo Il Giglio
Located in Montalcino, 20 miles from Siena, Albergo Il Giglio features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room includes a TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is concierge services at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Saturnia is 27 miles from Albergo Il Giglio, and Bagno Vignoni is 7 miles from the property. Sant’Egidio Airport is 51 miles away.
- They were very helpful in driving us out to a winery. Great laundry service. Very nice hotel staff. Lovely views and very quiet Perfect location
- The view from our room was spectacular and the food in the restaurant was luscious.
They were very nice and even helped me print something!
I had the room with the terrace it was magical.
- The hotel and rooms are beautifully decorated, very tastefully done and in keeping with the village aesthetic. The view from our room [No 2] was truly amazing. The valet parking made arrival easy. The restaurant was truly fantastic! Amazing Tuscan food. Some of the best dishes we had in our 9 nights in Italy; highly recommend you take your dinner there. The restaurant and the place settings are so beautiful and done with real care. The wine list is extensive (as you would expect) and the host kindly guided us to a fabulous local wine to enjoy with our meal. If I were ever to visit the wonderful town of Montelcino again, I would re-book this hotel without hesitation.
- Location was amazing – right in the middle of town. Was great that staff would retrieve our car when we needed it. Restaurant was awesome.
Featuring free WiFi, Albergo Giardino offers pet-friendly accommodations in Montalcino.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. Every room has a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Siena is 20 miles from Albergo Giardino, and Saturnia is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sant’Egidio Airport, 51 miles from Albergo Giardino.
- The owners are exceptionally warm, helpful, and friendly. For us, there is no other Montalciohotel.
- The location is perfect and the staff very friendly and helpful. This is out third year in a row here abd still happy to return.
- Very clean, convenient location for visiting the old town. Proprietor speaks French, not Italian. We managed to understand each other well.
Anna and Mario are a very hospitable and nice couple. Their house is very clean and comfortable, really well situated in an extreme of the village centre.
They attend every need of the guests. I would highly recommend it!
- Hard to beat the location. It’s right across from a great piazza garden with two bars, and an easy walk to anything in montalcino. Tons of people hang out in the park until late in the evening. The room was huge and had a fan.
Piccolo Hotel San Valentino
Located in Cristena, 14 miles from Siena, Piccolo Hotel San Valentino features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet and shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.Arezzo is 26 miles from Piccolo Hotel S Valentino, and Bagno Vignoni is 11 miles away. Peretola Airport is 46 miles from the property.
- Nice and cosy room. Friendly and professional staff. Definite value for money.
- Our entire experience was wonderful. We even had dinner at the family’s restaurant and we received the same wonderful treatment. We would efinately would recommend this hotel. The location was quiet and the room was lovely and clean
It is a very quiet location on the countryside of the Crete Senesi, at walking distance from the Abbazia Monte Oliveto. Also easy to discover other beautiful regions by car in Toscane like Val d’Orcia.
Clean rooms with airco. Excellent breakfast and dinner on the terrace.
The hosts are very friendly and helpful. Thank you Amalia and Simone.
- Calm and peaceful location, great food, lovely people. We were traveling by bicycle and they had a nice place to store our bike.
- Quiet green place, nice rooms (ours was also with lovely view), great dinner in their restaurant (of course extra charged), hassle free parking and possibility of late (at least for Tuscany) check-in (22:30).
Top Hotels In Villa Montesoli Tuscany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Villa Montesoli Tuscany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Villa Montesoli Tuscany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Villa Montesoli Tuscany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!