10 Best Hotels To Stay In Villa Mar North Puerto Rico – Top Hotel Reviews
Villa Mar North Puerto Rico is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Villa Mar North Puerto Rico. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villa Mar North Puerto Rico. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villa Mar North Puerto Rico. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Villa Mar North Puerto Rico right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Villa Mar North Puerto Rico with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Villa Mar North Puerto Rico:
TRYP by Wyndham Isla Verde
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. TRYP by Wyndham Isla Verde is located in San Juan, just 26 miles from Fajardo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, Blu-ray player and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station and a CD player are featured. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Caguas is 14 miles from TRYP by Wyndham Isla Verde, and Dorado is 16 miles away. Luis Munoz Marin International Airport is 1.2 miles from the property.
- Location was great. Many places within walking distance and staff were all friendly.
- Perfect location, friendly staff, tasty drnks, nice pool, cosy rooms.
- Nice hotel on a great location. Our room on 8 th floor had sea view as well. Modern and nice hotel
- The service in this hotel was outstanding. The front desk assistant was really efficient and went great lengths to accommodate us.
- Plenty of USB ports. fast internet. very easy parking . a few nice restaurants walking distance . perfect for business trip. Nice music in bar at nice to calm you down after a busy day 🙂
Borinquen Beach Inn
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This San Juan hotel is in the center of Isla Verde nightlife and is just 100 feet from the beach. Many casinos and restaurants are within walking distance of the property.Rooms at Borinquen Beach Inn have private bathrooms, as well as free Wi-Fi and cable TV. There is a kitchenette in the common area that comes equipped with a microwave and a refrigerator.Borinquen Beach Inn has a concierge staff ready to help guests plan their stay in San Juan. The hotel has a 24-hour front desk, 24-hour security, and free parking.Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport is 5 minutes from Borinquen Beach Inn. Historic Old San Juan is about 15 minutes away. The largest fine arts center in the Caribbean, Centro de Bellas Artes, is less than 10 minutes from the inn.
- The room was comfortable and clean. The staff of Borinquen Inn were pleasant and friendly. The parking was off street and in a perfect distance to the rooms. This Inn is in extreme proximity to the beach and restaurants.
You withheld $191. From my Visa card. For what purpose. I still haven’t seen this deposited in my account. What’s going on?? It’s been 2 week’s.
Send me email with explanation. Please
- The friendly staff, very comfortable beds. Hotel felt like a place for extended care or group home. Very close to beach.
- The staff was really nice and the location couldn’t be better
- Hot water, beds were comfortable and the pillows were soft.
Telvi Residence Isla Verde
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Telvi Residence Isla Verde offers accommodations in San Juan, just 6 miles from Old San Juan.A flat-screen TV, as well as a computer are featured. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Luis Munoz Marin International Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, Verdanza Hotel is located in San Juan in the region of North Puerto Rico, just 25 miles from Fajardo. The hotel has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Caguas is 14 miles from Verdanza Hotel, and Dorado is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Luis Munoz Marin International Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- I just stayed one night due to my flight arrived so late. It was restful. I loved the little coffee shop. The staff member and I talked about music and he recommended some concerts to attend. I would stay here, again.
- The staff was amazing! I felt so welcomed by everyone I had the pleasure of meeting.
- I would stay at this hotel again. They have a great service! Great location also.
- Loved that it was walking distance to restaurants and stores and especially the beach. Room was clean and had a great view. Pool was wonderful during the evening. Staff was polite.
- Friendly staff, very nice looby area and restaurant, the pool view from our room was excelent.
Villa Verde Inn
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Across from the beautiful sands of Isla Verde Beach, this Carolina inn features an outdoor pool. Free Wi-Fi and a daily continental breakfast are also provided.Cable TV, a microwave and a fridge are found in each bright room at the Villa Verde Inn. A balcony area and a work desk are also included.Shuttle service to Isla Verde Avenue and the public beach is available during the day. Access to a nearby tennis court and a gym is also available.The Luis Munoz Marin International Airport is 5 minutes from the hotel. The Puerto Rico Museum of Art is less than 3 miles away.
- The great staff and their helpfulness. The location 4 minutes from the San Juan Airport is ideal. The nearby beach is, too.
- The staff was very nice and professional. One of the staff members helped me get my luggage out of the car, I thought that was fantastic. The facility did not have electricity, they used a generator, which was turned on during peak hours for sleeping and having a hot shower. I enjoyed my stay and I would definitely stay again.
Chaps on reception. Most apologetic for lack of advertised facilities and helpful with advice like go to burger king across the highway for Wi-Fi.
Due to outstanding problems following hurricanes 2 months previous.
- Staff super friendly and professional. They were very kind and available to any request. WIFI works excellent.
Nothing, I’m considering call my bank and open a dispute because
nothing is like they offered on booking.com
San Juan Water & Beach Club Hotel
Located in the Isla Verde neighborhood in San Juan, 26 miles from Fajardo, San Juan Water & Beach Club Hotel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Certain rooms include views of the sea or city.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Caguas is 14 miles from San Juan Water Club Hotel, and Dorado is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Luis Munoz Marin International Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- Room, bed and view very nice. Breakfast good. All staff very nice.
- How helpful the staff was on the beach! We had umbrellas and chair set up for us daily, and drinks delivered to us right on the beach! Our room was cleaned daily with no problem, and our view of the ocean was amazing!! The overall room was comfortable and while I didn’t love the blue lights there was enough lamps in the room to be able to turn them off.
- Everyone was very friendly. The room met our expectations. I only wish the pool have been a little cleaner. Overall, great accommodations.
- Eveyone was accommodating. We traveled with an infant, and the staff made sure all of our needs were met.
- The room was compact but good. We needed two beds, so the space was a little tight. Still, we managed just fine for four nights and five days. The room itself was bright and clean. The beds were surprisingly comfortable. The bathroom was good. The view was fair but we weren’t in the room long enough for it to matter. The rooftop bar was fun at night. The location of the hotel was great–a few steps out the front door and we were on the beach. We were minutes from the airport, too, but the flight noise wasn’t noticeable. And the hotel was a short uber/taxi ride from other places we wanted to go. Convenient and good overall.
Tres Palmas Inn
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located 15 minutes’ drive from Hato Rey banking and business district, this hotel is just across the street from the ocean. It features an outdoor pool in a private courtyard, a rooftop sun deck and free WiFi throughout.Free WiFi access, a flat-screen TV, and an iPod docking station are included in every room at Tres Palmas Inn. They are also equipped with a refrigerator and furnished with a work desk. A continental buffet breakfast is served every morning on an open porch facing the ocean.Amenities like beach chairs, body boards and snorkeling equipment are also offered for free. At Tres Palmas will provide you with the windsurfing equipment you need on a rental basis and give you lessons on how to use it.Luis Munoz Marin International Airport is 4 miles from the hotel. The Museum of Art of Puerto Rico is 1.9 miles away.
Ocean Park is a great choice for travelers interested in beaches, sandy beaches and warm weather.
- The room was clean, comfortable, pool, terrace and grounds clean and appealing
The check in attendant was super friendly, got there early n he held our bags while we went to grab lunch. He recommended a few restaurants within walking distance.
The room was clean and comfortable.
Room was cool and shower was hot. Uber is super cheap at times, Tres Palmas is close to everything. My family loved the pool, rooftop view n hot tub. They have seating areas throughout the property. The breakfast was good with several options to choose and those little guava and cheese cakes were delicious. Overall this stay was awesome a great value for all that you get!
Loved the friendly staff and quaintness of place.
I left early so unable to have breakfast. I did not use wifi or the business center although it was available.
I was extremely happy my reservation was not cancelled as my credit had been used without permission and I had to cancel my card. The staff was very helpful in assisting me and explained that was probably why I had not been charged (card cancelled after I paid online) and I should have received a call b/c my reservation could have been cancelled (due to no payment).
- Miguel trid to make us as comfortable as possible. Great employee.
- Great location, friendly stuff, parking in the street available.
Hotel Villa del Sol
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Villa del Sol is located steps from Isla Verde Beach and just 5 minutes’ drive away from San Juan International Airport. It features an outdoor swimming pool and a terrace.The rooms offer cable TV, air conditioning and a fridge. The bathroom is private and has a shower. All rooms are spacious and feature Spanish décor and high ceilings.There is a snack bar and vending machines are available on-site also the best restaurants of the area an d casinos are a walking distance. Free WiFi is available in the lobby area and there is car rental service.San Juan City is 10 minutes’ drive away from Hotel Villa del Sol and El Yunque National Park is 20-minute drive away.
- How efficient the staff is and also to have the car rental right there as well.
pool nice, near Isla Verde Beach
but pool area was UNSAFE, with gravel/rocks on an uneven floor and a board on angle hiding damage
- The staff were friendly enough. Located next to a couple of restaurants, but not the greatest location
- Clean room and bathroom. Balcony overlooking the pool and Isla Verde Avenue. It is close to everything you need. Nice and kind staffs.
- Super clean, super friendly and very accommodating!
Coral by the Sea
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Only minutes from the beaches of Puerto Rico, and a short drive from San Juan’s international airport this Free WiFi is available in public areas.The Coral by the Sea is situated within walking distance to a variety of recreational activities, including various water sports, as well as the historic Old Town San Juan.The Coral not provides guests with complimentary wireless internet access in common areas, and an on-site restaurant.
- The location is great. Proximity to the beach and easy access to San Juan sites is this properties best selling point.
- Walking distance to the beach and the bus station to get to old San Juan
- Close to the beach, near San Juan and excellent restaurants, parking.
Both restaraunts were great and their service as well.
The beach was a short walk down the street.
- Their restaurant was very nice, “Platos”. Maybe it’s a concession buy we’re not sure.
The ESJ Azul is one of Puerto Rico’s finest condo hotel properties, and is centrally located five minutes from the airport and fifteen minutes from Old San Juan.Guests of ESJ Azul will have access to everything that Old San Juan has to offer including and endless variety of international and local cuisine, action-packed casinos, and exciting shows. Shopping is also a pleasure at two nearby malls, just a short cab ride away, featuring an excellent selection of jewelry, rums, cigars, ceramics, lace and hand-woven linens.In addition to ideal location the ESJ Azul also features, apartments with fully equipped kitchenettes. And also provides guests with wireless internet access throughout the hotel with an extra charge daily or on weekends.
- The view of the the beach and pool was nice. The staff there was nice. I liked the excursion options.
- The only good thing about this facility with the location.
- Breakfast was great, rooms where clean, facilities are good, people r nice, and service is very efficient and helpful for a summer stay.
- The view of the beach and access to different stores and restaurants
Closeness to airport & stores & markets.
Staff very friendly $ accommodating
Top Hotels In Villa Mar North Puerto Rico Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Villa Mar North Puerto Rico to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Villa Mar North Puerto Rico but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Villa Mar North Puerto Rico. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!