10 Best Hotels To Stay In Villa de Fátima Huila – Top Hotel Reviews
Villa de Fátima Huila is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Villa de Fátima Huila. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villa de Fátima Huila. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villa de Fátima Huila. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Villa de Fátima Huila right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Villa de Fátima Huila with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Villa De Fátima Huila:
Monasterio San Agustín
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Monasterio San Agustín offers accommodations in San Agustín. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. The nearest airport is Gustavo Artunduaga Paredes Airport, 55 miles from Monasterio San Agustín.
- The views from the room, the birds, the attention given by the staff. Peaceful environment.
- What a fabulous place. The staff are so friendly, the rooms beautiful, the beds comfortable, and the food is sublime. The situation, perched above the valley, is sensational. I would go back tomorrow
- This beautifully restored monastery is nested in a wonderful location with breathtaking views, it is within walking distances to all major sights in San Augustín. All staff is extremely friendly and helpful. We loved the cozy room with its own balcony, hammock, fireplace, modern and spacey bathroom. The design is modern yet very autentic, warm, colourful and of very high quality, excellent beds. The breakfast was delicious – offers all you can imagine. We spent a wonderful Christmas Evening there, the food was great. The whole hotel area is just superb.
- Outstanding property in an excellent location. Property managers make you feel right at home. Highly recommend it. Walking distance to archeological sites.
- Beautiful hotel with gorgeous views. Bernd, Andrea and their staff take great care to make sure their guests have a great stay. Highly recommended.
Finca El Cielo
One of our top picks in San Agustín.Showcasing a playground and views of the mountains, Finca El Cielo is located in San Agustín. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are available.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge and a gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Gustavo Artunduaga Paredes Airport, 54 miles from Finca El Cielo.
- El llugar es mas bonita! A wonderful place with a nice garden, nice people, very friendly and our room was a tree house! We loved it! The bed was very comfortable and we had a very good stay at finca cielo! Absolutely to recommend. And I loved the horse riding during the mountains! What a great experience!
- The location and view were spectacular. The room very comfortable and clean and the owners and staff are Lovely are very helpful, but speak no English.
- Finca del cielo is really beautiful in all aspects. Sandro arranged everythi g for me so I had some beautiful trips. I had a bad cold on arrival and they took really good care of me with herbal medicine. It’s a bit out of town but there is everything you need and the water is drinkable. You can enjoy a big garden, balcony and view. If you are lucky you spot hummingbirds.
- Sandro and the staff are a friendly team working hard to make one feel welcomed, comfortable and well oriented. Lucas the parrot and Mateo the puppy only added to the charm and beauty of this place.
Beautiful property with well maintained gardens and nicely constructed bamboo rooms and tree house.Amazing views from all rooms.Very nice dining area with good quality basic country food!
Great spot !
Hostal Alto de los Andaquies
Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, Hostal Alto de los Andaquies is located in San Agustín. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the inn. The nearest airport is Gustavo Artunduaga Paredes Airport, 54 miles from Hostal Alto de los Andaquies.
- Beautiful hostel surrounded by nature, very helpful kind staff. Close to the archeological park. A taxi from town will cost 7000 (2 Euros). Oh, and the juice here is so tasty! Definitely worth spending a little more.
- Pleasant staff, excellent location, nice building around courtyard, very quiet
- We stayed here on Dec 2017, the service was the best and the coffee there is amazing. Yesid Pardo from Houston TX
- Nice well taken care of the place. Hot water in the shower. Excellent deal.
- Cozy, clean and beautiful rural hostal. Staff is really warm and helpful. Close to San Agustin Archaeological Park. Great included breakfast!
San Agustin Internacional Hotel
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, San Agustin Internacional Hotel offers accommodations in San Agustín. Free private parking is available on site.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Gustavo Artunduaga Paredes Airport is 53 miles away.
- Excelente servicio con muy buena calidad de la comida. Amplia flexibilidad de los horarios. Muy buenos los precios.
- Complexe hôtelier de grande qualité. Plusieurs pavillons de styles différents : méditerranéen, nordique, local, asiatique dans un parc planté de caféiers et d’essences multiples. Le personnel est au petits soins. En bref l’endroit où il faut résider à San Augustin.
- Muy buen desayuno, los exteriores eran espectaculares.
- la tranquilidad del sitio. las instalaciones muy agradables cuenta con una hermosa capilla y sus empleados muy atentos. Los parqueaderos no son cubiertos y no cuenta con piscina.
- Schöne große Zimmer in einem Bambushaus mit Park drumherum, sehr ruhig, 500m zur Ortsmitte
Hotel Estorake San Agustin Huila
One of our best sellers in San Agustín! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Estorake San Agustin Huila offers accommodations in San Agustín. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Gustavo Artunduaga Paredes Airport, 53 miles from Hotel Estorake San Agustin Huila.
- Very nice hotel, beautiful rooms and views. Located at the edge of the town in beatiful surroundings but still walking distance from town center and good restaurants. Extremely friendly and helpful staff, excelent service, good breakfast. Everything was perfect.
- Lovely quiet location but only 10 minutes to walk into town. Managers of the property really friendly and helpful. Spotlessly clean rooms freshened up every day.
- Brand new building, well designed with light, spacious rooms in a lovely setting. Good location on the edge of town on the way to the Parque Archeologico, with several good restaurants a short walk away. And a helpful owner and staff.
- Big and comfortable room, good location ( walking distance to the archeologic park ) , good breakfast and very nice and helpful staff .
The staff was extremely kind and helpful, the owner himself was looking after us and giving all necessary support.
The room is very beautiful and huge (we had the ling suite) and Comfortable.
It’s walking distance from restaurants, bars and on the way to the arqueologic park.
Probably the best propriety in the area, highly recommend.
Hospedaje y Camping Buena Vista
Hospedaje y Camping Buena Vista offers pet-friendly accommodations in San Agustín. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Gustavo Artunduaga Paredes Airport is 53 miles away.
- Todo, la verdad me siento muy bien. No tengo nada malo del hospedaje. Pero en si, todo me gusto!
- El hermoso paisaje, la habitación, todo estuvo muy bueno.
- Muy amables, estacion de café todo el tiempo, limpio y nuevo
El administrador es también guía turístico y nos orientó sobre la mejores alternativas para aprovechar al máximo nuestra expedición.
Siempre estuvo dispuesto a atender algunos gustos particulares.
Nos coordinó una cabalgata por unos paisajes inolvidables y unos lugares llenos de historia.
- Cuarto grande y cómodo, excelente atención, están pendientes de lo que necesites.
Casa Pampa Ecocabaña
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Casa Pampa Ecocabaña offers accommodations in San Agustín. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking.Gustavo Artunduaga Paredes Airport is 53 miles from the property.
- The hotel is in a Perfect location, close to the village, but also in nature! The architecture of the building is amazing, the owners and the stuff make you feel like you are home! They were really helpful, they organized horse riding and a Jeep tour to isolated locations! Wonderful place to relax, enjoy nature and learn few things on the history of the region!
- The staff was very kind, trying to make our trip very comfy and giving us recommendations about what to do around. The price is also a highlight!
- The staff were very nice and kind. The room and view were great.
- beutiful ekolojik house,lovely and friendly family..they helped me whatever i needed..muchos gracias
- La tranquilidad, el paisaje y lo linda y amplia que era la habitación
Posada Manoa offers accommodations in San Augustín.A TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Gustavo Artunduaga Paredes Airport, 53 miles from Posada Manoa.
No reviews yet.
Hotel La Gaitana
One of our best sellers in San Agustín! Hotel La Gaitana offers accommodations in San Agustín. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV with cable channels.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Gustavo Artunduaga Paredes Airport, 53 miles from Hotel La Gaitana.
- The exceptional welcome attitude of the family. Usage of the whole second floor. Almost a tourist office on premises.
- So lovely hosts. They Give you Tipps what to do and Organise Tours for less Money
- Very friendly welcome and first class service by the owner and his family. You really feel at home here. Very cozy house!
- Walking distance to most places but a quiet area away from traffic noise.
- Very good located in the middle of the City. Very friendly owners and there is much nice space to relax.
Hotel Imperio Copacabana
Showcasing a playground and views of the mountains, Hotel Imperio Copacabana is located in San Agustín. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. A TV is available.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.The nearest airport is Gustavo Artunduaga Paredes Airport, 53 miles from Hotel Imperio Copacabana.
– breakfast was good and tasty, but you didn’t know you had to pay for it until after you ate
– staff were quiet friendly
– staff were accommodating when we wanted to change rooms
- The family was friendly and they introduced everyone (included the dogs, ducks en the chickens). There’s free coffee and the owner is also a tourspecialist. They make there own coffee and can tell you good places where to go.
- La amabilidad de las personas. Es un sitio diferente de hospedaje. Se siente la calidez humana en la atención.
Extrem nettes Personal, allerdings soweit ich weiß nur spanischsprachig.
Riesige Betten, schöner Garten, leckeres, günstiges Essen
- El esmero y calidad personal de sus dueños, gente campesina con muchas ganas de aprender hoteleria.
- – breakfast was good and tasty, but you didn’t know you had to pay for it until after you ate
Top Hotels In Villa De Fátima Huila Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Villa de Fátima Huila to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Villa de Fátima Huila but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Villa de Fátima Huila. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!