10 Best Hotels To Stay In Villa Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Villa Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Villa Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villa Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villa Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Villa Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Villa Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Villa Asturias:
This property is a 13-minute walk from the beach. Casa Pancho in the village of Porrua offers both apartments and rooms. Close to Llanes and at the foot of Sierra del Cuera, it has free private parking.All rooms at Casa Pancho all have heating and TV. The apartments and studios have a kitchen with microwave, stove and fridge.On the grounds you will find a barbecue area. There is also a children’s playground. Inside there is free public internet access.Casa Pancho is in the village of Porrua, 3 miles from Llanes. The area is popular for hiking and mountain biking. The beaches of Borizu and Barro are just 1.5 miles away.
- First, don´t be fooled by the modest view the site gives. It certainly is a simple place, but the warmth and friendliness of the staff (which are the owners) is unlikely to be experience on any many-star hotel. Breakfast is modest, but will please different tastes: A good assortment of breads of different kind, marmelades, coffe, orange juice, local cheese, everything you need for a good start of your day around the area. Simple rooms but cozy, equiped with private bathroom with a small shower, for us it was enough. Quiet place and surroundings, just 10 min away from Llanes. Car is needed, I think there is no public transport to the village, or if there is, don´t think that would pass very often. Location is VERY close to interesing places around the area: Covadonga (45min) and its lakes, Llanes (10min), Camino del Cares (50min), Ribadesella (50 min), Comillas (45min). Price MORE than reasonable. We totally recomment this place
- Good value. Convenient for Llanes and beaches. Friendly host
- La ubicación(cerca de TODO), el entorno, las facilidades y sobretodo la “chief” Sandra, encantadora es poco, sociable, divertida y superatenta.. de 10!! Chapó!
- La dueña es encantadora y se preocupa mucho de explicarte dónde puedes ir y ofrecerte su ayuda,volvería más veces sin dudarlo
El personal y Sandra la dueña encantadores
Las tostadas de distintos panes en el desayuno riquísimas
Hotel Aldama Golf
Hotel Aldama Golf offers accommodations in Quintana de Llanes. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is featured.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.Llanes is 5 miles from Hotel Aldama Golf, and Potes is 21 miles away. Santander Airport is 52 miles from the property.
- Very friendly hosts. Beautiful location. Excellent restaurant and food. Good area to walk dogs. Nice little par 3 golf course
Servicio muy amable y cercano. Habitación muy confortable.
- Det var et dejligt sted. Stille og rolig og et dejligt værelse med en god seng
- El entorno espectacular. Remarcar que el dueño nos trato excepcionalmente bien, cuesta mucho encontrar sitios en los que el trato personal sea tan familiar. Buena comida y mucha tranquilidad a la vez que una ubicación excepcional para conocer Asturias y parte de Cantabria.
- A localização é óptima para explorar/visitar os Parque Nacional dos Picos da Europa. Dependendo dos pontos a visitar, fica entre 30mins a 1h de carro de várias atracções do parque. Está também muito perto de várias praias das Astúrias (5-10mins) e a 5-10 mins de carro de Llanes que é uma vila portuária muito interessante de se visitar e com uma oferta muito grande de restaurantes / bares / etc.
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Pugide offers accommodations in Puertas. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a tour desk at the property.Llanes is 3.7 miles from Hotel Pugide, and Potes is 17 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 43 miles away.
- The accommodation was spotless the bed comfortable but most of all the owners were most hospitable and welcoming although they spoke no English. All relevant information was in English on pre-printed brochures and menus. I would definitely stay there again.
- El trato personal es bueno, el desayuno que ofrece no es buffet pero no echas en falta nada, para todos los gustos. Tranquilidad absoluta y muy cerca de la A8 para ir donde te plazca.
- Un buen hotel muy tranquilo. El desayuno y en especial el brownie casero es exquisito.
- El hotel nos gustó mucho, las personas que nos atendieron eran muy agradabes y nos dieron muy buenas recomendaciones sobre donde comer y que ver en Gijon. Seguro que volvemos!
Hotel tranquilo , limpio y cómodo , el desayuno casero y delicioso
Nos proporcionaron excelente información turística de la zona
Hotel Rural L’Alceu
Hotel Rural L’Alceu is located in Camango, 13 miles from Llanes and 28 miles from Potes. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Cangas de Onís is 9 miles from Hotel Rural L’Alceu, and Ribadesella is 3.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 52 miles from the property.
No breakfast available some days.
Got charged vat on top of booking.com price
5km from nearest town. Hard to find.
- Splendid hotel we were a group of 4 walking the Camino Del Norte so glad we made the just under 2klm detour from the path for this marvellous hotel. Everything was excellent from tea in the garden on arrival to they wonderful 4 course supper & wine home cooked by Casa Mama & served by Casa Papa ( who spoke perfect English) in the magnificent cosy dining room, table laid with crisp linen. Wonderful sleep in the very quiet surroundings beneath the foothills of the Picos. Delicious breakfast, highly recommend this hotel such a lovely young couple so hospitable and accommodating, machos Gracias.
- This is a very basic hotel. They did not even provide hand soap. The toilet was not siliconed to the floor, so using it was very noisy on the tile floor. We arrived late and left early, so it was a reasonably priced hotel for that. I wouldn’t recommend it for a longer stay.
- la ubicación tan bonita y el hotel está genial muy chulo
- El baño es muy grande. Las vistas eran preciosas. Las zonas comunes muy bonitas
- No breakfast available some days.
Hotel El Quintanal
Nestled in the Asturian countryside, this rural hotel is just 3 miles from the coast and boasts rustic charm in its spacious interiors. Enjoy bold colors, rich woods and stone walls framing fabulous views.The Quintanals superb location means you can make the most of Asturiass wonderful scenery. The Quinatanal is positioned near the entrance to the national park of Picos de Europa and the pretty Sella River.Keep up-to-date and email friends from the comfort of the Quintanals free wireless internet connection.The Quintanal is located in the charming village of Bode which is 1.2 miles from Arrionadas, the salmon capital of Asturias. Make a visit to the quaint seaside town of Ribadesella.
- It’s very quiet near the place and has nice views.
- Amazing hotel in a very-very calm village, perfect for people who want to forget about big city for weekend. Good room, very friendly staff, not bad breakfast
friendly, authentic rooms
authentic enterior means wood floor, which is noisy
well equipped bathroom
- Habitación muy acogedora, bien decorada y muy limpia. Nos hemos sentido como en casa.
- Tanto la localización como la atención son geniales, sin lugar a duda volveremos.
Hotel Villa de Cabrales
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Villa de Cabrales offers accommodations in Arenas de Cabrales. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Llanes is 9 miles from Hotel Villa de Cabrales, and Potes is 14 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 51 miles away.
- Arenas is a nice village and hotel is close to many restaurants. Staff at the hotel very friendly and responsive. Fortunately, we got a nice, large room at the roof level. Parking is free and WLAN connection fast. Definitely one of the best two star hotels.
- this was our 6th stay as we love it , says it all really doesn’t it
- Location, view from bedroom window, cleanliness and super helpfulness and friendliness of staff.
- Some rooms were huge, some relatively small, but all of them were clean. Staff was amazing! Extremely curteous, attentive and flexible. They remembered our preferences and made sure to accommodate them every day. Great location.
- The room was clean and comfortable (aside from noise of road).
Hotel Palacio de Garaña
This property is a 16-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Hotel Palacio de Garaña offers accommodations in Garaña, just 11 miles from Llanes. The hotel has a barbecue and playground, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a tour desk at the property.Potes is 27 miles from Hotel Palacio de Garaña, and Cangas de Onís is 11 miles away. Asturias Airport is 54 miles from the property.
The food in the restaurant was excellent and really good value for money. Staff were very friendly.
The room was very nice, but next time we will upgrade to a slightly bigger room.
- It was off the beaten track – great for visiting the Bufones de Pria. Walking distance from a lovely cove. Nice scenery and felt completely safe. Very friendly and helpful manager.
- The atmosphere was very good, thanks to people of this Hotel, and thanks to the very friendly manager. The rooms were large and very well decorated, everything was new and clean. Breakfast was very good. We definitely will go back here. The swimming pool was good, and the beach nearby was very beautiful.
- Fantastic place, in a renovated palace-hotel in the heart of Pria, near the beautiful natural beaches of Guadamía and Cuevas del Mar. Co-located with the Camping, room includes pool usage and great breakfast buffet. Very convenient groceries Shop at the reception, with safe and spacious parking area. Not far away, 10 min drive, from town of Nueva, where there are ATMs, hospital, more dining options and supermarkets. Personal attention from the owner, Stephan, making this 1-week stay unforgettable.
This is a wonderful place, beautiful building, nice clean rooms. The receptionist spoke English perfectly (which is rare for this part of Spain) and gave us great tips about the beaches in the area.
Very nice breakfast, too.
- The food in the restaurant was excellent and really good value for money. Staff were very friendly.
Gran Hotel Paraiso
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. A 3-star classical hotel with up-to-date services and facilities, just 1,000 feet from the center of Llanes and the sea.Gran Hotel Paraíso offers rooms with a flat-screen TV and air conditioning. Hairdryers are available from the front desk.The hotel offers homemade cake and hot chocolate in the lounge, which contains a piano and offers free Wi-Fi.The staff at the Paraíso’s 24-hour front desk can provide information about what to see and do in Llanes and the surrounding area.Llanes Golf Club is 2 miles from the hotel. The town’s bus station is just 1,000 feet away.
- We loved this characterful hotel close to the centre of town. The staff were really lovely, we had a good view of the Llanes rally taking place during our stay from our balcony. Plenty of muddy cars but also efficient double glazing when we got tired of the noise. This hotel is full of charm and atmosphere, serves wonderful chocolate and churros too.
- Very friendly and helpful staff who was helpful with recommendations for dinner and finding our way to the laundromat. The location was right on a Main Street of the old town which is a very picturesque place. Our room had a bathtub.
- Clean, friendly, fully equipped, perfect location, good price.
- Celebrated a birthday whilst staying at this hotel. They put a bottle of wine, fruit and a lovely message in our room. All staff were helpful and friendly at all times.
- Loved the location, mattress was good and nice bathroom. We had a room with double sets of glazing to the outside – the balcony was glassed in. Absolutely necessary in Llanes on a summer weekend when the drunken hordes were out til 9 in the morning!
La Biesca Sebreñu
This property is a 13-minute walk from the beach. La Biesca Sebreñu is located in Sebreño, 30 miles from Gijón and 17 miles from Llanes.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. Every room includes a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with slippers provided.You will find a tour desk at the property.Cangas de Onís is 8 miles from La Biesca Sebreñu, and Ribadesella is one mile away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 48 miles from La Biesca Sebreñu.
- Very nice rural hotel in very quite location.Good to stop here ,relax and sleep if you make a longer journey. Very nice breakfast.
- Staff were excellent, and always attentive. Breakfast is as good as you get in Spain. Location is great, between the mountains and the sea, but might be a bit rural for some.
Location, between the hills and the sea, both a 20 min walk away. The views from the hotel are great, a drink before a meal at the excellent nearby restaurant or walk into town is a must.
Parking is excellent and secure. Peaceful. Helpful staff, nice bathroom, decent bed, tv.
- the location was beautiful and the room and house was spotless and very comfortable. A very peaceful stay. Breakfast was good.
- Normally the breakfast is at 9am but for me as a pilgrim he offered to make it special at 8am. Good Coffee ☕️ and fresh orange 🍊 juice. The best thing is he offered to drive me with the car to the pilgrim way so I could save a half hour walking. Thats more than a good service. It’s great 👍
La Montaña Mágica Hotel Rural
La Montaña Mágica Hotel Rural is located in Vibaño, just 8 miles from Llanes. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Potes is 23 miles from La Montana Magica Rural, and Cangas de Onís is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 55 miles from the property.
- The location is incredible. There are stunning views around the property and it is ideally placed to visit places on the coast or in the mountains.
- Fabulous views, beautiful room, good food, Blanca was very nice, would definitely come back here
- Muy recomendable para ir con mascotas. El personal muy agradable y el entorno…MÁGICO
El sitio es increíble, todo muy bonito y cuidado. La habitación cómoda y con bañera hidromasaje. Un lujo. Unas vistas espectaculares entre montañas. Puedes ir a ver sus establos, y zona de cerámica.
La chica que nos sirvió el desayuno súper amable. Pagamos 6€ por el, incluía mermelada,miel, membrillo y bizcocho…. todo hecho por ellos. Tostadas, zumo de naranja, jamón y café. Todo riquísimo y a repetir si se quería.
Con el mapa del móvil se llega sin problemas, es carretera entre montañas, hay que pasar un puente de piedra.
Sin duda repetiremos un sitio para desconectar y pasar dos o tres dias.
- La ubicacion. A pesar de estar lejos de todo ( el hotel esta en una montaña ) , las vistas son privilegiadas y el ambiente muy tranquilo
Top Hotels In Villa Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Villa Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Villa Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Villa Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!