10 Best Hotels To Stay In Vilamós Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Vilamós Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Vilamós Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vilamós Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vilamós Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Vilamós Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Vilamós Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Vilamós Catalonia:
Located in Bossost in the region of Catalonia, 14 miles from Baqueira-Beret, Shadows Hotel features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a TV. Certain rooms feature views of the river or city. Each room has a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Saint-Lary-Soulan is 19 miles from Shadows Hotel, and Vielha is 8 miles away.
- Great location, despite being in our van its easy to park, only a quick stopover this time but shall use this hotel as a base when we are on the motorcycle..
- Opposite the river as the photo showed comfy bed & the sound of the river good to sleep too! Great breakfast generous serving. Easy walking access to the all the town.
- The staff and the breakfast were excellent. Room basic but clean and comfy and amazing views of the mountains from the balcony. The town of Bossost was really lovely with great cafes and restaurants and a really nice atmosphere. Cant really fault the hotel for the money!
- Location (we were doing a stopover in our way to a long drive journey the next day through France). Wifi speed was good.
- friendly staff, clean and comfortable, and an enormous breakfast which included local produce.
Hotel Garona offers accommodations in Bossost. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Baqueira-Beret is 14 miles from Hotel Garona, and Saint-Lary-Soulan is 19 miles from the property.
- This is the second visit to the hotel and the quality of food war outstanding as was the staff
- Friendly staff, great view of the river and mountains, good location in town, near shops etc.
- Fabulous view up the river and to forested mountains. In / Walkable to town and all main bars restaurants.
- Great location. Nice small town with lovely scenery. Hotel staff were great 🙂
- Staff very helpful and friendly. Pleasant little town. Parking and bicycle storage facilities excellent. Facilities in room very good.
One of our best sellers in Vielha! Hotel Urogallo is located in Vielha, just 7 miles from Baqueira-Beret. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Saint-Lary-Soulan is 25 miles from Hotel Urogallo, and Benasque is 15 miles from the property.
- Location, clean, matrix… the whole hotel is fine. Quality for money outweighs others hotel in vielha.
- Outstanding staff! Friendly and very welcoming. Excellent evening meal included and after an apres ski drink it was very much appreciated!
- The location was great to walk around the town. Nice food for dinner and superb breakfast. Nice to have a bathtub
- It is a very nice town, it remembers me at Davos in Switzerland. A lot of very nice Tapas Bars, excellent spanisch wine. In the shop’s already winter utensils (ski and skischuhe) for sales, realy a nice town for holiday and traking, nice and friendly peaple.
- Only stayed one night, Room and Bed good, breakfast good. Staff friendly and efficient.
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hotel Europa offers accommodations in Les, just 14 miles from Baqueira-Beret. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Saint-Lary-Soulan is 20 miles from Hotel Europa, and Vielha is 9 miles from the property.
- the breakfast was okay but for skiers it is probably not sufficient
- We communicated mostly with Edwardo who was very helpful. One of our party uses a wheelchair and the access was ok but a little idiosyncratic – in that we entered the property via the service lift in the basement which we could only do when a member of staff was present. It was ok but could have become a little frustrating if we hadn’t planned to be out all day every day. However, the staff were very helpful and went out of their way to assist. The hotel is right on the river and was very tranquil.
- Great location on the river in a tranquil town. Staff very friendly and sincere. Cosy but spacious room. Great breakfast and great value for money. I will go back!!!!
- Una familia muy agradable, y muy profesionales, el hotel encantador y el servicio de restauración excelente, volveremos!
- Es muy rural y como si estubiera en casa, muy acojedor y justo al lado del rio que daba un relax brutal
Hotel Lac Vielha
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Hotel Lac Vielha is located in Vielha in the region of Catalonia, just 7 miles from Baqueira-Beret. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.This hotel has a ski pass sales point and ski equipment and bike rental are available. The area is popular for skiing and biking. Saint-Lary-Soulan is 25 miles from Hotel Lac Vielha, and Benasque is 15 miles from the property.
- Excellent value for money. Excellent value breakfast: i.e. cereals, cheese, hams and tapas. Coffee – as much as you like. Will definitely stay there again. Nice locations and views. Short walk to town centre.
Breakfast was fine – good variety for a two star hotel.
Information from staff about car routes and walking tours to Val d’Aran.
Toothpaste included in the amenities given.
- Friendly and helpful staff, breakfast buffet very high quality. Spectacular view from room
- Receptionist couldn’t have been more friendly and helpful.
- This place made me realise what a budget hotel should , and shouldn’t be. The price was very low, and it had everything I needed. OK, the rooms are a bit old and tatty – a bulb had gone and I did see a hair on the floor ,but the point is that that is exactly the sort of thing that I want to sacrifice when paying a very low price. I loved it, thank you. Above all it was so quiet at night and the mountain air so fresh. In Spain i really do recommend a hotel away from the city centre, due to the noise of people shouting in the streets
Hotel Peña is located in Arrós, just 10 miles from Baqueira-Beret. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.This hotel has a ski pass sales point and ski storage and bike rental is available. A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Saint-Lary-Soulan is 23 miles from Hotel Peña, and Vielha is 3.2 miles from the property.
- Breakfast exceed my expectations for only 10 euros. The bathtub was perfect after a long road trip.
Nice big rooms in a stunning surrounding.
Soothing sound from the balcony.
- The staff was very friendly and was able to help with all our needs. The room was very big and clean. Breakfast was extra but worth it before skiing.
- Modern hotel, large room, well placed in countryside.
+ Localización: cerca carretera y al pie de la naturaleza y rio)
+ Aparcamientos: Grandes y gratuitos
+ Personal: Trato personalizado y como en casa
+ Limpieza: Muy bien cuidado todo
+ SkyRoom: Estancia para guardar equipaje extra
+ Comidas: Alta calidad de alimentos, grandes presentaciones y grande chef.
+ SPA: No hay suplementos y muy completo con Sauna + Piscina interior con hidromasaje.
+ Sala de juegos: Billar y futbolín
+ Gimnasio: Completo y cuidado.
+ PESCA: Que apuesten por nosotros, los pescadores.
+ Habitaciones: Espectaculares, Cómodas, limpias, bien ubicadas i confortables.
+ Actividades de Ocio: Rafting, Senderismo, Pesca, Esquí, hípica…etc
+ Wifi: Excelente señal Gratis. Sin las tonterias de salvapantallas y restricciones horarias de los hoteluchos de costa.
Hotel La Bonaigua
Showcasing a ski pass sales point and ski storage, Hotel La Bonaigua is located in Vielha in the region of Catalonia. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for skiing and hiking. Baqueira-Beret is 7 miles from Hotel La Bonaigua, and Saint-Lary-Soulan is 25 miles away.
- Sobre todo la amabilidad del personal y las instalaciones del hotel.
Alojamiento sencillo y limpio , muy bien situado y tranquilo.
El trato con los clientes es exquisito.
- Lo que mas nos gusto fue el trato de la dueña del establecimiento. Fueron todo facilidades y nos hicieron la estancia muy cómoda y agradable. Habitación confortable y limpia. Buena ubicación.
- Bon accueil, l’établissement est bien placé, le petit déjeuner complet
hormis l’insonorisation légère,séjour très agréable,bonne literie,garage, petit déjeuner très bien
et hotel tenu par des gens charmants,le tout à un tarif très contenu
Tierras De Arán
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Tierras De Arán is located in Betlán in the region of Catalonia, just 8 miles from Baqueira-Beret.All rooms include a TV.You will find a tour desk at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Saint-Lary-Soulan is 24 miles from Tierras De Arán, and Vielha is 1.9 miles away.
- Nice room. Good breakfast. Beautiful Aran village. Very quiet and peaceful.To be with our dog
- En entorno, la tranquilidad y lo cuidado de las habitaciones e instalaciones, pero sobre todo la disposición, amabilidad y atención de Elena, Marta y Nubia..nos hicieron sentir mejor q en casa. Un 10.
- Todo genial. El trato del personal, el lugar muy bonito, el desayuno muy bueno y el spa muy relajante
- El hotel está en un pueblecito precioso del Valle de Arán, las habitaciones son magníficas y el spa, con una cristalera abierta al cielo, es sencillamente espectacular. Pero lo mejor de todo es la exquisita atención del personal en todo momento, el ambiente familiar, los detalles, su amabilidad… De diez.
- El hotel es precioso y la atención insuperable. Verdaderamente se esfuerzan por hacerte sentir en casa. Muy bien situado para subir a las pistas, se llega enseguida y el entorno del hotel es precioso. No podíamos haber hecho una mejor elección, en todos los sentidos.
Located in Vielha, 7 miles from Baqueira-Beret, Hotel Orla features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.Saint-Lary-Soulan is 25 miles from Hotel Orla, and Benasque is 15 miles from the property.
very pleasant and helpful receptionist
excellent evening meal and breakfast
- Fantastic hotel, beautiful location & excellent staff. We will definitely return on our next
The owner of the hotel is very warm and happy to give advice and help.
The rooms are very clean and nice. Very good breakfast .
We took half board and the restaurant for dinner was great!
Incredibly clean, not only the bedroom and bathroom, all of the common areas too, you could even kiss the floor!!!
- We received the warmest of welcomes at the Hotel Orla. It is situated in the very centre of town close to a host of great places to eat and drink. Nevertheless, free parking is easy enough to find nearby. Wonderful buffet breakfast. Impeccably clean.
- very pleasant and helpful receptionist
One of our best sellers in Vielha! Hotel Delavall offers accommodations in Vielha.Baqueira-Beret is 7 miles from Hotel Delavall, and Saint-Lary-Soulan is 25 miles from the property.
- Excellent breakfast (with huge choice – literally over 50 different things to choose from, including home made pastries!) nice hotel entrance area, homely feel, nice and warm room and big window lets in the fresh air. Nice to be a few hundred yards away from any nightlife noise. Old school, with character. Place is clean, despite everything being a bit 80s! Lots of tired skiiers in the hotel, so was actually very quiet at night!
- Friendly and helpful staff, breakfast, great view from our room
- The room was very nice. Had a balcony to sit. Had a nice view of the mountains. The beds were comfortable, and plenty of room for our family of four. The hotel was convientently located in the town for walking. The breakfast had lots of assortment to choose from.
As everyone says, the breakfast spread is amazing for a 3 or 4 star hotel, let alone 2 star. The only weird thing is that you have to ask for a coffee, they won’t come to you to ask!
For a ski resort, and 2 star, the rooms were spacious and comfortable. We had a room at the front which in hot weather was a mistake because of street noise with the window open at night, so if you go in summer get a room at the back.
We had 2 small dogs with us, and others staying had dogs too. The description doesn’t say how much for dogs – well the charge to us was zero when we checked out! – great!
- very clean good access friendly proprietors we were traveling further 280 miles into Spain for a week the accommodation was so bad when we got there we turned round and came back stopping at this hotel on the way home
Top Hotels In Vilamós Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Vilamós Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Vilamós Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Vilamós Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!