10 Best Hotels To Stay In Vilamaniscle Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Vilamaniscle Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Vilamaniscle Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vilamaniscle Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vilamaniscle Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Vilamaniscle Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Vilamaniscle Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Vilamaniscle Catalonia:
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Mas Vivent offers accommodations in Vilamaniscle.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Extras include slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Girona is 30 miles from Mas Vivent, and Roses is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 37 miles from Mas Vivent.
The house is wonderful, a modern minimalist design with some of the old building mixed in, set in at very peaceful location. Beautifully simple rooms, comfortable quality beds, very modern and interesting designed en suite. The dinner was delicious and well presented. But not just good food, we really appreciated Monce and Xavi cooking a 5 course meal just for the two of us. A lot of effort and it was a memorable experience, we felt very spoilt and it was much appreciated. Breakfast was a feast of Spanish meats, cheeses plus other choices. The website description is accurate but it can not describe how warm and thoughtful both Monce and Xavi are, such excellent hosts. We can not speak Spanish and their English is not good but we managed as one does. By the way, Xavi makes a very good gin and tonic, to be recommended.
Sent from my iPad
Sent from my iPad
- Incredible views from our room and breakfast area, modern style rooms in an ancient farmhouse. Very high service from Mark the hotel manager who’s eager to please. Very quiet surroundings. We would definitely go here again.
- Very kind and friendly people, beautiful place, good beds, very quiet environment, excellent breakfast. It is a place to relax, to enjoy nature and to rest. The dinner, which you need to reserve, is wonderful: made of fresh, high quality ingredients. The wine made in this area is also great. The Dali museum in Figueres can be easily visited from here.
The setting was extraordinary with a fabulous view in a really interesting accommodation.
Front of house Mark was extremely polite and helpful.
- I can only recommend to stay at Masvivent if you are looking for some relaxation and a very personalized service. I loved the romantic dinner at the terrace which can be arranged. The service and the quality of food was impeccable.
- The house is wonderful, a modern minimalist design with some of the old building mixed in, set in at very peaceful location. Beautifully simple rooms, comfortable quality beds, very modern and interesting designed en suite. The dinner was delicious and well presented. But not just good food, we really appreciated Monce and Xavi cooking a 5 course meal just for the two of us. A lot of effort and it was a memorable experience, we felt very spoilt and it was much appreciated. Breakfast was a feast of Spanish meats, cheeses plus other choices. The website description is accurate but it can not describe how warm and thoughtful both Monce and Xavi are, such excellent hosts. We can not speak Spanish and their English is not good but we managed as one does. By the way, Xavi makes a very good gin and tonic, to be recommended.
Hotel Spa Vilamont
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Spa Vilamont offers accommodations in Garriguella, just 28 miles from Girona. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge, room service, ticket service and a shops at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Roses is 8 miles from Hotel Spa Vilamont, and Cadaqués is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- The wonderful welcome & service of the staff .
- Beautifully restored property in lovely quiet village – nice restaurant nearby.
- It is a beautiful small hotel in the center of town. Host family are very welcoming and attentive. We did not have breakfast the two night we stayed but they brought us a coffee machine for the room which was very welcome.
It was perfect for us. The only noticeable noise was the chiming of the church clock!
The hotel is in a charming small village. If you like a swinging night life, forget it. The hotel is a reformed old building. The outside appearance will not prepare you for the wonders inside. And if you are into DIY house renovation you will come away with some good ideas! The underground spa is good.
We were there out of season so had it to ourselves.The staff are very pleasant and helpful. All this is why the sad smiley box is empty.
- The beautiful Teresa. Teresa could not have been more considerate and helpful. Such a beautiful person. Lovely terrace rooftop and fabulous breakfast.
Hotel Peralada Wine Spa & Golf
Hotel Peralada Wine Spa and Golf has rooms with views over the resort golf course. Guests have a free 90-minute session in the Wine Spa’s aqua zone on request. The hotel also offers an outdoor pool.Rooms at the Peralada are modern and feature bright décor. All rooms have a plasma-screen TV and free Wi-Fi access.A range of treatments and massages are available in the Peralada’s wine spa.The Olivera restaurant features a terrace and serves Mediterranean cuisine. Guests can also take advantage of one free entry to the Castillo Casino.The Peralada is located in the town of Peralada, 15 minutes’ drive from Figueres. Girona and its airport are less than 24.9 miles from the hotel.
The location is nice: peacefull and colourful. The breakfast is exellent. Staff is absolutelly kind, helpfull and polite.
A cool variety dishes for dinner.A very good local wines and sparkling wine.
-Excellent massage and spa
- Really nice stay, Excellent breakfast, nice spa as well.
Amazing spacious room (junior suite)
Staff wowed with complimentary cava
- Our suite (room 2) was spacious, comfortable and beautifully decorated with a huge outside patio with potted plants, dining table and two sofas . Massage I got in spa was very very good. Good value in November.
- The location is nice: peacefull and colourful. The breakfast is exellent. Staff is absolutelly kind, helpfull and polite.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Llança, 8 miles from Roses, Hotel Grifeu features free WiFi access and free private parking. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Cadaqués is 9 miles from Hotel Grifeu, and Perpignan is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- Excellent location in front of the sea. Nice terrasse to have breakfast
Exactly what we were looking for, perched above the sea, tremendous terrace. Very clean rooms.
Very extensive breakfast enjoyed on the terrace.
A pleasant walk along the coast into Llanca.
a la carte menu and menu de jour.
- Friendly staff, beautiful location – especially if you have a balcony with sea view, it was very clean and comfortable. Great bar, very good restaurant. We will return.
- The very personal and professional attention from Jose and other staff.
- The breakfast was a beautifully presented spread! The room was large, clean and comfortable, BUT the very best was the fantastic view!!!! Large balcony, full floor to ceiling windows that open right onto the rocks (just to the left is a very nice beach). I have never seen such a beautiful sunrise. It was worth the trip! Don’t sleep with the drapes closed – make sure you are ready with your camera, don’t sleep in!
Hotel La Plaça
Located in Garriguella, 28 miles from Girona, Hotel La Plaça features a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain accommodations have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or pool. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a tour desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Roses is 8 miles from Hotel La Plaça, and Cadaqués is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 34 miles from Hotel La Plaça.
- We liked the cozy bed and the outside patio area, especially when the sun was out. The restraunt was also very good!
We found that, because it was winter, most of the facilities were closed. Many of the the local restaurants and shops were closed. The swimming pool was outside so also unusable.
The breakfast was good and the room was comfortable.
- Fantastic hotel – our room was beautiful with a lovely terrace and great Jacuzzi! The view from the terrace was stunning and perfect for sunset. Staff were very nice, food in the restaurant lovely and breakfast very good – the best croissants we have ever had. Only a short drive away from the stunning costa brava coastal towns and beaches. Would definitely return. Top class.
- Todo me gustó muchísimo la habitación,la comida,la decoración del hotel,el trato del personal,el relax ,etc
- L’esmorzar impresionant, el llit molt comode, bona ubicació. El restaurant molt acollidor i bon menjar.
Hotel Mas Lazuli
Located in Pau, 28 miles from Girona, Hotel Mas Lazuli features a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Roses is 4.3 miles from Hotel Mas Lazuli, and Cadaqués is 8 miles away. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- After being shown to a room as far away from the main hotel as possible initially we were moved to a room within the hotel. This occurred after I expressed disquiet about the room and its facilities. The room in the hotel was delightful – more spacious, better facilities and no trek to the main hotel from what felt like outer Siberia. Bearing in mind there were very few hotel guests, we could not understand why the hotel did not go all out in the first place to impress us and make us feel truly welcome. So marks for responsiveness but not for real customer focus.
- Beautiful hotel, very romantic. Great staff. 5 star level.
- Amazing facilities, you wont want to leave the hotel! Every corner is beautiful! Great place to go and relax
- Absolutely spectacular property. We stayed in a large suite with a terrace and it was gorgeous. Comfortable bed, comfortable couches, luxurious bathroom and an olive tree on our terrace. The grounds themselves are a dream–we walked around picking fresh grapes, figs, almonds, etc. Even just sitting by the pool, looking over the vineyards is magnificent. Top-class hotel.
- bedroom was lovely, great Pool, and wonderful view, lovely grounds ..bed and shower was fab …nice room layout …
Hotel Mas Renart – Adults Only
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Hotel Mas Renart offers accommodations in Mollet de Perelada, just 28 miles from Girona. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a hot tub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is room service at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Roses is 11 miles from Hotel Mas Renart, and Cadaqués is 15 miles away. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 35 miles from the property.
The owner was friendly welcoming and helpful
The property is stunning
The bed is very comfortable
Our room was so beautiful, with many details and a great touch of culture and history. Also, the room was big and super clean. We have stayed at many casa rurals and hotels in Catalonia and this was the number one for us.
We are so happy with our stay at Elke’s and Joan’s amazing hotel. Would love to come back soon!
Host was extremely helpful. Evening entertainment of music was fun. Room was very spacious and own jacuzzi bath a bonus.
Excellent wine selection. Good tapas
Food. Elegant surrounding in a rural area
- Friendly service and breakfast in the garden. Only five minutes drive to the village Mollet de Peralada where we found a Michelin recommended gourmet restaurant with really good food and excellent service. Great young cook.
The food here is exceptional with a good menu expertly cooked.
Our room was of good size and the air conditioning worked well.
- The owner was friendly welcoming and helpful
Hotel Spa Porto Cristo
One of our top picks in Port de la Selva.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. This restored winery is metres from Port de la Selva Beach, just outside the Cap de Creus Natural Park. It has 2 restaurants and a wellness centre with sauna.Rooms at the Hotel Porto Cristo are charming and well-equipped, with twin beds, double beds or king-size beds and slippers. The design includes typical wood and stone. Many rooms have a hydromassage bath or hot tub, and some offer sea views and a terrace.Views of the sea and the port can be enjoyed from the terrace of the Monterey restaurant. The La Timba restaurant serves salads, pizzas and fresh pasta.Free Wi-Fi is available at Porto Cristo’s business centre. Outdoor parking is possible on site.
- Location, room comfort & restaurant are superb. Excellent breakfast buffet too. Our third time here and definitely not our last. Would recommend this hotel as a perfect spot for a weekend break. Relaxing and enjoyable.
- The hotel had a very good breakfast. They offered all sorts of croissants, fruits and cheeses that you’d like for a proper breakfast. There were good options for any kind of diet preferences. The room was very clean and there were many towels. There was also an iron in the room, very practical.
- We loved staying here. Super cute town and a very nice – although quite small room.
Very comfortable spacious room.
Jacuzzi bath was great to ease our aches and pains following our long hike from Cadaques.
- there was plenty of choice for breakfast. various cakes and meat and cheese. well done.
One of our top picks in Llança.This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Hotel Carbonell offers accommodations in Llança, just 31 miles from Girona. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Roses is 7 miles from Hotel Carbonell, and Cadaqués is 8 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 38 miles away.
- It’s a family owned business in the centre of a nice little village! It’s supposed to be a 2 star hotel but I think it was better than a lot of 3 or 4 star hotels i’ve been to. Great location as it a bit out of the crowded touristic locations on Costa Brava, mostly local people and and a few French tourists as it is close to the border with France. We got the real Spanish holiday experience, small local restaurants and friendly people.
- This family run (3rd generation) hotel is amazing in every way, it’s comfortable and well styled, has amazing spaces and 2 terraces to relax in. I was gutted I was only there for the night. I shall return, not just for the hotel but to see the gorgeous family that run it.
- Excellent staff, always helpful and kind with the customers. An Hotel with some details you can’t find everywhere; familiar atmosphere, massive breakfast with local food and relaxing areas to breathe. Fantastic!!
- This is a wonderful, family-owned and family-run hotel in beautiful Llanca’. The Carbonells are delightful and generous. They helped us with site and restaurant recommendations, with booking a winery tour (at the awesome Celler Marti’n Faixo’ in Perafita) and more. The rooms were very comfortable with high quality linens and toiletries, large windows that opened, and air conditioning. Our room looked out upon a lovely interior garden and the hotel had many such unique features like interior and rooftop terraces, reading materials, board games, and a wonderful breakfast buffet for just 6 euros per person. We did not want to leave and highly recommend Hotel Carbonell to anyone seeking an unforgettable experience on the glorious Costa Brava.
- Comfortable rooms with excellent friendly staff. Beautiful terraces to relax and the location was incredible.
One of our top picks in Llança.This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Gri-Mar has a large outdoor swimming pool, beautiful gardens and a tennis court. Each air-conditioned room includes a balcony, a private bathroom and free Wi-Fi access.The Gri-Mar is around 1,650 feet from Llançà Beach, Harbour and Train Station, on the northern Costa Brava. The beautiful Cap de Creus Nature Reserve is just a short drive away. There is free private parking at the hotel.The hotel has a traditional restaurant and a bar, with attractive terraces. The gardens include barbecue facilities and a children’s play area.The Gri-Mar Hotel has a 24-hour reception desk. It offers a massage service, car rental, and packed lunches. The hotel’s tour desk can give information on the local area.
- Lovely hotel with fab grounds and very comfortable rooms. Staff very friendly and professional. Great for pets and close to harbour
The hotel is comfortable with ample parking. There is a pool and pleasant gardens. The staff are helpful . It is well located for exploring the area by car and a short walk from the town,however this involves walking a short way on the main road, crossing it, walking along an unlit narrow path and crossing a large car park before arriving in the port, not ideal with young children or at night.
The hotel restaurant is excellent value for money and the food is good.
- Excellent breakfast, Nice personell and nice garden with swimmingpool. Only the water was very cold.
This was our second visit to this hotel. It has been upgraded as was again fantastic.
Nothing was too much trouble for the staff and they even provide special atmosphere in my wife’s and I’s bedroom, when I mentioned it was our wedding anniversary!
Breakfast was excellent.
I’m sure this will not be the last time we visit this hotel and the Llanca area.
- Friendly staff, public areas very nice and great for dog. Air conditioning in bedroom and small fridge. Walking distance to beach and restaurants but first part of walk on main road so tricky with a dog.
Top Hotels In Vilamaniscle Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Vilamaniscle Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Vilamaniscle Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Vilamaniscle Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!