10 Best Hotels To Stay In Vilada Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Vilada Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Vilada Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vilada Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vilada Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Vilada Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Vilada Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Vilada Catalonia:
El Querol Vell
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, El Querol Vell offers accommodations in Borredá. The hotel has a playground and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and the area is popular for biking. Font-Romeu is 26 miles from El Querol Vell, and Puigcerdà is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- This place is pure piece of art, but cosy as grandma house in the same time:)
Lovely owners, very welcoming and helpful.
Beautiful location and scenery!
Alot of animals and playground for the kids.
Great dinner and breakfast.
- The place is super cute. The owners are fantastic and welcome you with open arms and will go far beyond to make your stay a great experience. We arrived late (10pm) and had dinner waiting for us.
Estancia acogedora en un ambiente rústico estando muy bién atendidos por los propietarios Ignasi y Núria en todo momento, muy buen chef.
Entorno tránquilo para desconectar o realizar actividades.
Las fotografías se corresponden con las instalaciones.
- Em passat un cap de setmana fantàstic. El menjar es abundant i de qualitat. Els propietaris som molt amables i atents. Es ideal per a parelles i per a famílies amb nens. Molt recomenable, segur que tornarem.
HCC Ciutat De Berga
HCC Ciutat De Berga is in the Spanish Pyrenees, so is ideal for a skiing break, or for visiting Andorra and Barcelona. It features a 24-hour front desk and serves a buffet breakfast.In the center of Berga, from this hotel you can enjoy long walks through the beautiful surrounding countryside.The hotel’s air-conditioned rooms feature free Wi-Fi, satellite TV, heating and a private bathroom with an anti-steam mirror and a hairdryer.Berga is in the foothills of the Sierra de Queralt Mountains.
- Friendly staff and convenient location to walk around the town
- The hotel is centrally located with parking directly outside in the town square. I’ve stayed at this hotel several times and the double rooms have always been a good size, adequate and clean. The staff are friendly and helpful.
- Perfect halfway point from Barcelona to Andorra for skiing. Nice hotel, nice staff and easy to find. Parking next to hotel.
– pleasant place (town) to stay on the way to/from Andorra
– very clean
– quiet at night outside
– comfortable bed
– friendly staff
- Excellent location in the Berguedà region. Staff was very friendly and knowledgeable.
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Hotel Estel offers accommodations in Berga.The rooms are equipped with a TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Font-Romeu is 30 miles from Hotel Estel, and Puigcerdà is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 49 miles from the property.
Friendly welcome and a good location for a 1 night stop over on our way to Andorra.
Very spacious room, nice continental breakfast.
- Very friendly staff, rooms very clean and beds comfortable.
- Dinner was amazing value for money, room was a bit dated but comfy, only breakfast was a little bit of a let down.
- lovely clean sheets and towels. room basic but excellent value for money.
- Welcome and open reception on arrival. Spacious room and clean. Fixed price restaurant menu, with options good value and quality. Breakfast selection above the average offering.
- Friendly welcome and a good location for a 1 night stop over on our way to Andorra.
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Santa Bárbara offers accommodations in Sant Corneli de Cercs , just 28 miles from Andorra la Vella. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax.You will find a gift shop at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Pas de la Casa is 26 miles from Santa Bárbara, and Font-Romeu is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 51 miles from Santa Bárbara.
- Excellent value for money. Rooms are well designed, modern, comfortable, very well equipped and pristine clean. Toiletries and (great) shower. The surroundings are quiet and off the beaten track. The staff is efficient and very friendly. They went the extra mile when I left a jacket behind. They were swift to contact me and post the forgotten items home for me.
- What a gem.This hotel was situated well off the main road. You wind up for just over 3 km. The decor was modern and every thing looked new. The room was comfortable with all the extras you would expect in a 4 star hotel. We ate outside and the authentic meals were filling and tasty. The breakfast was plentiful and the coffee perfect.
A very enjoyable mountain hotel with comfortable rooms and extremely friendly & helpful staff. Lunches up at the ‘Santa Barbara Canteen’ were a whole new dimension in quantity & quality. The snack bar/shop provided pastries or tostadas or cold meat and lots of fresh fruit for breakfast and a large choice of snacks for the rest of the day.
Some great scenery & walks just out of the front door.
- I liked everything. Staff, location, area, food, room, views
- It’s a comfortable hotel like a four stars hotel. The staff are very polite. Breakfast is included.
Hotel Berga Park
Hotel Berga Park offers accommodations in Berga. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Font-Romeu is 30 miles from Hotel Berga Park, and Puigcerdà is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- Cleanliness and standard of accommodation. Wifi good in room
- Comfortable, location and parking. Didn’t eat in the hotel.
- Great service, very friendly and helpful staff made the stay very comfortable. Excellent location to visit the centre of Berga on foot and to visit Rasos de Peguera for the snow. Great value for money.
- Its location is optimal to access the Berga city center. Free parking was available.
- Amazing value for the money, large room, good air conditioning and very clean.
Hotel El Jou
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a playground, Hotel El Jou offers accommodations in Guardiola de Berga, just 28 miles from Andorra la Vella. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared lounge, room service and a gift shop at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Pas de la Casa is 25 miles from Hotel El Jou, and Font-Romeu is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 51 miles from Hotel El Jou.
- The location of the place is very good. It was on top (almost) of the mountain! Such a lovely scenery. It’s very calm, away from the hustle and bustle of the cities. The food (dinner) was good! It’s really delicious. My husband and I were very happy about it. It’s a good place for weddings and debut.
- La comida excelente, las vistas y estar en la naturaleza con tus mascotas y mas animales que había en la finca lo mejor. Lo recomiendo para ir con niños, mascotas y para escapar de la ciudad.
- Entorno precioso, buen servicio y gente muy agradable. Ibamos con un perro y resultó muy agradable y facil todo.
- La habitación, las vistas, el entorno, el hotel en sí precioso. Nuestra habitación tenia una gran terraza y era superacogedora, para los que viajamos con perros es un lujazo.
- Ideal para perderte con los niños. Rodeado de caballos y naturaleza es ideal para desconectar del mundo. El buen trato del personal es un plus. Desayuno muy bueno.
Hotel Casa Duaner
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Hotel Casa Duaner offers accommodations in Guardiola de Berga. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.This hotel has a ski pass sales point and bike rental is available. Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and hiking. Andorra la Vella is 26 miles from Hotel Casa Duaner, and Pas de la Casa is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 51 miles from Hotel Casa Duaner.
- The owners were welcoming and hard working. We were given a lovely vegetarian breakfast. Ask for a room away from the generator, we stayed in number 25 and the noise was the only thing that was not perfect.
- A beautiful location with amazing views of the mountains. There is a good walk along a disused railway line that goes from this hotel. It is a there and back walk but well worth doing. Take advantage of the half board option as the food is wonderful but make sure you ask for house wine otherwise they will bring you a different one at an additional cost.
- the owner/(manager?) offered us breakfast before the actual breakfast time since we had to leave early.very nice of him! and even offered a tea to a friend who was not even staying in the hotel.
- Lovely hotel. Especially friendly hotel staff. They gave an enormous amount of help in sorting a replacement hire car and recovery when ours broke down.
- The breakfast exceeded all expectations: good selection of meats, bread, cheeses, coffee and other options. Great start for a day of hiking
Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and hiking. Puigcerdà is 28 miles from Els Casals, and Camprodon is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 42 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Ca L’amagat
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Ca L’amagat offers accommodations in Bagá, just 25 miles from Andorra la Vella. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pas de la Casa is 21 miles from Hotel Ca L’amagat, and Font-Romeu is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- The hotel was very quiet and the proprietor was friendly and helpful. He gave us directions and maps for hikes in the beautiful Cadi-Moixero Natural Park, and helped us communicate with our next hotel in Barcelona. Breakfast came with our room. The hotel served lunch and dinner as well, and has a snack bar that is open whenever meals are not being served. Baga is small, and during our early October visit, we thought we may be the only tourists in town! We found Baga and this hotel to be a good location to stay for hiking in the Cadi-Moixero Natural Park in the Pyrenees Mountains.
- the owner manager was delightful and obliging and hard working. The room itself was very basic and not air conditioned. It was quite old fashioned but bed was comfie and depite ourbinitial concerns it was quiet
The service was excellent. The owner was very friendly and gave us a great walk recommendation. They were very accommodating in the hotel and restaurant and the food in the restaurant was very good indeed.
The village of Baga isn’t particularly charming but the surrounding area is fantastic and it’s a great base for lovely walks and foraging for mushrooms in the autumn!
- Friendly service, spacious rooms (for the money), the restaurant
- We felt very comfy, nice and friendly stuff. Very rich and good breakfast and even better dinner!
Hotel Ca l´Andreu
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a playground, Hotel Ca l´Andreu offers accommodations in Saldés, just 23 miles from Andorra la Vella. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Pas de la Casa is 22 miles from Hotel Ca l´Andreu, and Font-Romeu is 24 miles from the property.
The hotel staff was wonderful, they helped us throughout our whole stay.
Special mention to the breakfast: freshly baked bread and croissants.
Amazing views over Pedraforca.
Parking facilities available.
- The hosts were great, they were very welcoming even to our dog and the location is excellent!
- Very friendly and casual staff who are more than happy happy to accommodate whenever you need it. Rooms are spacious. Views are nice. Indoor and outdoor lounge areas are pleasant. Pets are more than welcome (at a small fee). Neighboring villages are worth exploring. You are at nature’s doorstep, so lace up and get out there!
wonderful place, staff, breakfast and hotel bar with fireplace.
the views from the hotel are unreal. on our last day we woke up to an unexpected landscape covered in snow, magic!
- Great views and very nice location. The chill out area in front of the building is awesome. The hotel is far away from civilization, but it’s an advantage. Good Wifi.
- The hotel staff was wonderful, they helped us throughout our whole stay.
Top Hotels In Vilada Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Vilada Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Vilada Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Vilada Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!