10 Best Hotels To Stay In Vilacolum Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Vilacolum Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Vilacolum Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vilacolum Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vilacolum Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Vilacolum Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Vilacolum Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Vilacolum Catalonia:
Hotel de la Moneda
Located in Castelló d’Empúries, 23 miles from Girona, Hotel de la Moneda features free WiFi access and private parking. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include bathrobes and slippers. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.Roses is 5 miles from Hotel de la Moneda, and Cadaqués is 10 miles away. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 30 miles from the property.
- Very comfortable room in lovely location in old town. Excellent hosts and good breakfast.
- I wish every hotel experience could be like this one. Impeccable cleanliness (rooms cleaned and then “tidied up” a second time each day), phenomenal breakfast with every possible food item, as well as cooked to order eggs and omelettes). The women who run the hotel are fantastic hosts-they anticipated every need (like when we casually mentioned wanted to visit a nearby restaurant, she took the initiative to call to confirm that we would in fact need a reservation). Our visit was quite rainy so we didn’t use the pool, but although small, the patio looked to be a lovely place to hang out. When we mentioned that we had to leave before breakfast hours, they kindly placed muffins, yogurt, fruit and yogurt in our room the night before. Beautiful structure, located in a charming and quiet village with a great medieval museum, it was perfect home base for exploring Girona, Cadeques and the ruins of Empuries. I cannot recommend Hotel de la Moneda highly enough.
- We were truly looked after, nothing was too much trouble, life was made easy!
- very friendly staff , all very helpful , quiet location with lot of good locations , we had the pool to ourselves
- Very well looked after, great breakfast, wonderful pool for after a long hike, parking
One of our top picks in Empuriabrava.This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Set overlooking Empuriabrava Marina, Hotel Portofino Wellness is 1,000 feet from the beaches of the Costa Brava. It features an outdoor swimming pool, and each of its rooms has a balcony and free Wi-Fi.The Portofino Wellness has traditional Spanish décor with either tile or parquet floors. All rooms have air conditioning and satellite TV.Hotel Portofino’s restaurant serves a range of seafood and popular Mediterranean dishes. Guests can enjoy a drink in the bar or on the terrace, which overlooks Empuriabrava’s canals.The center of Empuriabrava is just a 5 minute walk from the Portofino. Aiguamolls de l’Empordà Park is less than one mile away, while the pretty coastal town of Roses is a 15 minute drive from the hotel.
- Breakfast did not start until 8am, I had to leave at 7.
- The team is nice. Very helpful staff. Nice balcony.
The place was a little dated but ok
The shower pressure was very good
- It was a very reasonable price and good location . The staff were very friendly .
- Quiet room. Air con, wifi, etc. everything worked well
Hotel El Molí
One of our top picks in Sant Pere Pescador.Located in Sant Pere Pescador, 19 miles from Girona, Hotel El Molí features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. A flat-screen TV is available.Roses is 7 miles from Hotel El Molí, and Cadaqués is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 26 miles from the property.
- The overall is really good, the hotel rooms are nice, nothing really soecial but good value for money. The staff is really friendly and the breakfast is generous and the quality is good
- good breakfast very helpful family run hotel. have stayed before and will do so again
The continental breakfast was lovely
Loved the spa bath in the room
The outdoor hammocks were bliss
- Lovely welcoming friendly staff, make you feel at home especially during breakfast time, good continental breakfast every morning. Staff happy to help with anything. 20 min walk from beach, 5 mins from village. Lovely pool and grounds to relax in.
Really nice staff
Convenient location, close to the beach and the village as well
Cute rooms and design bathrooms
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Canet offers accommodations in Castelló d’Empúries. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.Girona is 23 miles from Hotel Canet, and Roses is 5 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 29 miles away.
- We know this hotel well. We have visited five times since and including 2004. It is a family run hotel run by friendly people and run very well. Castello d’ Empurieus is a partially walled medieval city. It is a lovely town with very friendly people. Hotel Canet’s restaurant is very good and reasonably priced serving Catalan and Spanish food. You never leave the table hungry.
- A delightful little village to stay in and use as a base to visit the busier beaches nearby. We highly recommend this hotel. Excellent staff and facilities
- I have eaten here many times and the food has always been very good. Breakfast is a delight as it is taken on the roof where you can enjoy the rising sun and a wonderful panoramic view. Room 401 is great; it is spacious with comfortable beds, an excellent bathroom and it’s own private roof top terrace and easy access to the solarium. The location is tops as you are right in the centre of the medieval part of the village. Put this together with friendly and helpful staff and you can’t go wrong.
- beautiful building. Extremely clean. Lovely terrace. Family run. The staff could not have worked harder. Great value for money. There is a bus to Empuribrava.
- After a long day of sightseeing in the Dali Triangle, the hotel’s swimming pool (which is actually located in a former convent that’s within easy walking distance from the main hotel building, and adjacent to the hotel’s private parking lot) was wonderful! Breakfast outdoors on the rooftop terrace overlooking the town of Castello d’Empuries and nearby countryside (all the way to the Mediterranean) was a visual treat. And the breakfast was excellent (i.e., great assortment of fruits, yogurt, dried meats, cheeses, breads, croissants (with or without chocolate), individually made coffee, warmed milk, etc.). Lastly, I’d be remiss if I didn’t add that we also ate dinner in the hotel’s restaurant one evening and were treated to the tastiest gazpacho that I’ve ever experienced.
Hotel Can Ceret
Hotel Can Ceret is located in Sant Pere Pescador, 19 miles from Girona and 7 miles from Roses. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a tour desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Cadaqués is 12 miles from Hotel Can Ceret, and Collioure is 23 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 25 miles away.
- Small, intimate hotel. Friendly helpful owners. Large room, well appointed. Interesting old building, well restored & tastefully decorated. Lovely terraces.
- Wondeful hotel owned/managed by a lovely Spanish and French couple. Really perfect
- Comfy bed, great bathroom, attentive staff. Appreciated the private parking on market day.
- The staff were lovely and helpful and the “hotel” has potential to be a little gem
- A good place to start daily excursions to mountains and coast, biking etc. Really friendly hosts, comfortable huge bed, big bathroom with daylight. Breakfast offering high quality healthy products. Of course I would come back.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Casa Clara offers accommodations in Castelló d’Empúries. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a tour desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Girona is 23 miles from Casa Clara, and Roses is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 30 miles from Casa Clara.
- The extensive breakfast. The excellent lunch and the superb dinner. The town was beautiful. Parking was nearby. The friendliness of the staff.
- Anna was fantastic. Normaly we don’t give reviews but because of Anna we do now.
- This is a lovely place. Anna and Marta are wonderful. The atmosphere they have created is exceptional.
- well placed in the centre of Castello, parking nearby. lovely room, good breakfast, helpful staff.
- The restaurant, the modern beautiful place, the owner.
One of our top picks in Empuriabrava.This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the pool, Port Salins is located in Empuriabrava in the region of Catalonia, just 24 miles from Girona. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Roses is 2.7 miles from Port Salins, and Cadaqués is 8 miles away. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 30 miles from the property.
- The staff were very friendly and the food was delicious
- Fabulous food comfortable bed great relaxation area,excellent value for money
Hotel was clean, and for my purpose situated in a good place. Staff were friendly and they have a nice pool area looking over the canal.
Certainly a hotel to consider for a short break.
- Reception is very helpful and friendly. Restaurant with terrace is very good.
- Staff very helpful Beds comfortable good size, bath and shower good lots of hot water. nice bar area nice pool area nice big towels and good size rob very near lovely beach and Shops
Hotel Castell Blanc
This former Catalan country house in Roses Bay is just 1.4 miles from the beaches of the Costa Brava. It offers an outdoor pool, a mini golf course and a games room with a billiards table.The air-conditioned rooms at the Hotel Castell Blanc feature satellite TV, and some of them have pool views. All rooms come with a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The vaulted restaurant serves traditional Catalan food, and you can enjoy a drink outside on the terrace, overlooking the pool.Set just 7 minutes’ walk from Empuriabrava’s charming marina, the hotel is located 9.3 miles from Figueres – birthplace of artist Salvador Dalí. You can drive to his house-museum in around 30 minutes. Barcelona is 83.9 miles away.
Large room with private balcony overlooking the pool. Food in restaurant was very good.
The price of the stay was excellent value for money.
- Well located. Great swimming pool. Price was quite correct for the hotel.
- Mosquitos in the room which means you might get quite a few bites while youre sleeping. Room could be described as sufficient.
- friendly and breakfast is out very early.- secure parking.. 24hr desk. .. ideal for skydive empuribrava and the wind tunnel but near to beach , mountains etc.. and easy from girona airport.
- Good breakfast. Kind personnel speaking several languages, possibility to leave my bike inside. Minigolf, table tennis for free. Comfortable beds and big quadruple room.
- Large room with private balcony overlooking the pool. Food in restaurant was very good.
One of our top picks in Empuriabrava.Located in Empuriabrava, 24 miles from Girona, Ampuria Inn features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. The hotel has a sauna and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. A TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Roses is 3.7 miles from Ampuria Inn, and Cadaqués is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Always extremely friendly and helpful staff. Been staying here on and off for many years and it’s so pleasing to be greeted and looked after in such great style.
- Location was nice > convenient access and close to major roads. Lots of parking at this time of year. Facility seemed nice, but dated. VERY quiet at this time – we probably were one of three parties there – which gave us lots of space in breakfast area, but no-one in the bar.
- Felt very safe as a woman traveling alone. Staff was friendly, kind and helpful. Breakfast was wonderful and offered at a reasonable price.
- The bar tender is excellent at service, such a nice person. His name is Rafael
- The breakfast was pretty good, fresh bread from a decent quality, eggs boiled and scrambled, fruit and some veggies, cereals etc. The staff was friendly and mostly accomodating.
Hotel Restaurant Bon Retorn
Located in Figueres, 19 miles from Girona, Hotel Restaurant Bon Retorn features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms have a private bathroom. A TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Roses is 11 miles from Hotel Restaurant Bon Retorn, and Cadaqués is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 26 miles from the property.
- Ideally situated a few minutes from the motorway, this is a busy hotel with fairly limited parking. The reception staff were helpful, the room clean and comfortable, the bathroom excellent.
Clean and roomy bedroom Nice view over the fields and snow capped mountains.
Breakfast ample. Fresh meats omelette cereals fruit and good range of bread and patisseries
- Extremely friendly staff. Very good restaurant. Confortable rooms. Good Wi-Fi and air.conditioned. The hotel is very well placed near Figueras. Excellent as a starting point to see Dali Museum and house. Really recommend.
- Our room was clean and the surroundings were quiet. Breakfast was good.
The welcome at the hotel is always very friendly. Having stayed many times in Figures this is now our preferred hotel.
The room, the rest of the hotel and the area outside are always spotlessly clean.
Plenty of private parking
Very nice room
Ideal location for our bird-watching visits
Top Hotels In Vilacolum Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Vilacolum Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Vilacolum Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Vilacolum Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!