10 Best Hotels To Stay In Vila Da Area Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Vila Da Area Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Vila Da Area Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vila Da Area Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vila Da Area Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Vila Da Area Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Vila Da Area Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Vila Da Area Galicia:
One of our top picks in Ferrol.Hotel Almendra is located in Ferrol, just 11 miles from A Coruña. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub and bidet.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sada is 9 miles from Hotel Almendra, and Betanzos is 14 miles away. A Coruña Airport is 15 miles from the property.
- Great location, cozy, clean and big rooms, hospitable stuff.
- It is convenient for the start of the Camino Ingles. Although the staff did not speak English – they tried very hard to be helpful.
- The hotel is very close to the train station, particularly if you take the short cut the receptionist can tell you about. There was nothing about it we didn’t like. Yes, a bit dated, but everything worked, which is the main thing. We had a slight misunderstanding with breakfast being included in the price, which the owner rectified immediately. Certainly recommended for the price we paid.
- Nice simple hotel with decent facilities & good staff
- Great location. Friendly staff. Excellent value for money. Clean. Comfortable. Nice breakfast for €3.50 each.
Located in Narón, 15 miles from A Coruña, Valcarce Ferrol features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ferrol is 3.9 miles from Valcarce Ferrol, and Sada is 13 miles from the property. A Coruña Airport is 19 miles away.
- Clean modern rooms. Great housekeeping Very helpful and friendly staff. Good value honest food
- Over all hotel staff and cleanliness all was very good. Only need to add some more food items like pizza at resturant
- Clean. Efficient. Amazing staff. Would want to stay there again
- The bed was very comfortable. Excellent as a business hotel.
- El jacuzzi genial, la suite muy amplia y la cama enorme!
Hotel Valencia offers free WiFi access in all areas. It is well located by the entrance into Ferrol, with easy access from the AP-9 and the A-6 Motorways. Hotel Valencia is within walking distance of the port, the old town and the Feria. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.All modern rooms at Hotel Valencia include air conditioning and flat-screen TV. They all have a private bathroom with free toiletries, bath or shower, and a hairdryer.There is a bar on site.The region’s more than 30 beaches are a short drive away. The area is famous for the beautiful Rías Altas.
- The staff were very friendly. The place was very clean
- Staff was very helpful, room and bathroom were very clean. Easy access to the hotel. Good breakfast for the money. Excellent location.
Very pleasant and helpful staff.
- They were all very welcoming and helpful. We were there to begin our walk on the Camino Ingles, they gave us a guide book and were wonderful to work with. Only a short taxi ride to the start point.
Very modern, comfortable and immaculately clean. The rooms were a good size and well equipped.
The staff were amazing, super friendly, professional and helpful with all our questions and needs.
Nice cafe with good coffee and tasty salads made to order.
Such accommodating staff and excellent value for money.
If we are in the area again Hotel Valencia will be our first choice.
Highly reccomend this hotel.
Hotel El Suizo
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel El Suizo offers accommodations in Ferrol, just 11 miles from A Coruña. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Sada is 9 miles from Hotel El Suizo, and Betanzos is 14 miles away. A Coruña Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- The staff were friendly, attentive and informative.
- We didn’t breakfast at the hotel, so we can’t rate that. The room was a good size, the bed extremely comfortable, and an extra pillow provided on request.
- Brilliant – welcome,comfort and near to start of Camino. Thank you to very helpful staff. 😊
- Excellent breakfast buffet with pretty wide variety. Hotel is old but isn’t dated – rooms are mostly well equipped.
- We started the Camino Ingles in Ferrol. This hotel is close to the start point and the staff were very helpful with their directions to the start. Good places to eat very close by.
SPA Sercotel Odeón
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Sercotel Odeón is a modern hotel in Narón, 1.2 miles from Ferrol’s centre. Fragas del Eume Natural Park is 6.2 miles from the hotel. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.All rooms at the Odeón are equipped with air conditioning, central heating, a safe, and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.Sercotel Odeón’s restaurant serves international food. There is also a café where you can get a snack or a drink.Odeón’s spa includes an indoor pool, a hot tub, water circuits, sauna, and hammam. A footbath, spa showers, and thermal loungers are also featured. Guests can benefit from massages and health treatments in private cabins.Staff at the hotel’s 24-hour reception can provide information about what to see and do in Narón and the surrounding area. You can also hire a car, and there is on-site parking available.You will find bars, restaurants and shops nearby. The Dolce Vita Shopping Centre is 2 minutes’ walk away from the hotel.
- I liked the spacious room, together with the overall amenities of the room – e.g. bath set.
Receptionist very helpful
Good breakfast included.convenient location
- This is the third time I have stayed. We always use the hotel as a base when we tour the Rias Altas north of Ferrol. The location next to a shopping center and close to three hypermarkets is a plus. Our room was enormous and very modern. Everything was perfect. As for parking, I always park outside the hotel and it is very safe. This time we didn’t take breakfast preferring to have a quick coffee nearby and set out early on our excursion.
Staff very friendly and helpful
Bikes available for free for a ride in the city (although they were not in the best condition)
Spacious and quiet room
Good menu at the restaurant (also a menu at same price for room service)
Good wifi connection
Surrounded by good restaurants/bars
Great value for money
- Clean hotel and comfortable room. Underground secure parking. Friendly staff.
Gran Hotel de Ferrol
Located in Ferrol, 12 miles from A Coruña, Gran Hotel de Ferrol features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub and bidet. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sada is 10 miles from Gran Hotel de Ferrol, and Betanzos is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 15 miles from Gran Hotel de Ferrol.
- Very clean and comfortable and great value for money. Very nice bar and restaurant.
- The restaurant now provides a buffet evening meal, which is excellent value and a very good selection each evening.
- The room was comfartable. The breakfast was excellant. The service very good.
- Large rooms, spotlessly clean and very comfortable. The hotel is centrally located with underground parking for a limited number of vehicles – book in advance. Staff were very friendly and helpful. I look forward to staying there again.
- The hotel was great, very modern and clean. Top notch
Parador de Ferrol
Located in Ferrol, 11 miles from A Coruña, Parador de Ferrol features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.Sada is 9 miles from Parador Turismo Ferrol, and Betanzos is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 14 miles from Parador de Ferrol.
- Good location. Big room with a nice view. Nice breakfast.
- Property has so much character and natural charm. Staff were very friendly and common areas; bar, restaurant, breakfast were all great, with views and elegant but casual seaside village vibe. Rooms were cozy and comfortable. Just a few blocks from start of Camino Ingles, so we could walk to tourist info to register and start our pilgrimage at 10 am on Sunday morning.
- Beautiful hotel, comfortable room, very good restaurant right by Ferrol’s port (and the start of the Camino Ingles). Easy walk from the train station.
- The buzzers on the bar tables were excellent. Staff were very friendly and attentive.
- This is an imposing ex spanish navy building and an unusual setting for a Parador. The breakfast was excellent and there was particular attention to gluten free food which we did not need but which some might find very useful. The dining room overlooks the current naval dockyard and the bay and in contrast to the room was very light and airy.
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel América offers accommodations in Ferrol. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms include a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A Coruña is 12 miles from Hotel América, and Sada is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 15 miles from Hotel América.
Everything was recently tastefully remodeled, it looked fresh and bright.
Very nice people, its family runned. Their coffee is to die for !!!! Very good!!
- The staff were so friendly and welcoming. The hotel was always very clean and the service was exceptional. The hotel is very cozy and welcoming. The price is amazing for all the value that you get out of it! The WiFi was good and the staff spoke english and Spanish very well. Definitely recommend this place for everyone!!!!
- I loved how friendly and accomodating the staff was, it was a pleasure to have talk to them. They made sure to help with the luggage. The food at the restaurant was delicious and the breakfast was a good add on. The room was very clean and surpassed my expectations. I would totally recommend this place to anyone that wants a family friendly hotel with very good value for your money.
- The balance between quality and price is excellent, the management, father and daughter, has a high standaard.
- Muito bom atendimento! Um dos melhores que já vi. Funcionários muito atenciosos, simpáticos e prestativos. Tudo muito limpo e arrumado. Espaço para café/almoço muito agradável. Quando voltar à cidade, voltarei a ficar nesse hotel. Recomendo veementemente!
- Everything was recently tastefully remodeled, it looked fresh and bright.
Pazo da Merced
Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a terrace, Pazo da Merced offers accommodations in Neda. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room includes a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.You will find a tour desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. A Coruña is 14 miles from Pazo da Merced, and Ferrol is 3.6 miles from the property. A Coruña Airport is 17 miles away.
- Nice and calm hotel directly located at the rìa. We stayed during the week and it was very quiet and relaxing. Though we’re informed that at the weekends usually weddings take place (understandable as it is perfect for a wedding). For dinner you need to take a taxi as it is too far off. The staff helps you in organizing one.
- Huge room. Fantastic breakfast. Arrived having walked from Ferrol on the Camino Ingles route. Delighted to have some luxury after our first day walking.
- Location and scenery was spot on. Beautiful location for a wedding and parties. Staff and owner was lovely, friendly and welcoming. Lots of space, pool was great and room was very spacious. Freshly squeezed orange juice and fresh tomato sauce for the meat selection was delicious. Having a beach and beautiful views was stunning.
- Beautiful building and we had a gorgeous room. Staff were really friendly and responded very quickly to enquiries we had before we arrived. Location was perfect for getting on the Camino next morning. Breakfast was great, lots of beautiful fruit, yogurts, bread, cakes etc and lovely coffee 👍
- The location is close to town, on the river, and close to the Camino de ingles. The property itself is very pretty. The rooms are consistent with a three star hotel.
Hotel Carrís Almirante
This stylish, modern hotel is located right in the heart of Ferrol, beside Plaza de España and the traditional central district of La Magdalena. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.Rooms at Hotel Carrís Almirante feature a flat-screen TV, heating, air conditioning, and a safe. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath, and hairdryer.One of the most attractive features of the Carrís Almirante is its à la carte restaurant, which specialises in delicious Galician and Castillian cuisine. It also includes conference facilities built to host up to 300 people.With its central location, the Carris Almirante is the ideal venue from which to explore this historic port on the coastline of Galicia.
- It was pretty central to the city. If you are doing the Camino Ingles, you can walk about 20 minutes to get to the start (down by the water).
- Convenient to train station and roads out of town. Easy to find. Modern facilities.
- Lovely hotel. Very friendly receptionists. Nice cafeteria and a very good breakfast included in the price.
- Great location but although rated as a 4 star hotel, the overall condition of the premises greatly differs from what is on offer through booking.com
- Breakfast was great – great eggs and bacon. Central to old and new parts of the city, walking distance to train station and supermarket. Recently refurbished.
Top Hotels In Vila Da Area Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Vila Da Area Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Vila Da Area Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Vila Da Area Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!