10 Best Hotels To Stay In Viguera La Rioja – Top Hotel Reviews
Viguera La Rioja is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Viguera La Rioja. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Viguera La Rioja. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Viguera La Rioja. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Viguera La Rioja right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Viguera La Rioja with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Viguera La Rioja:
Hotel-Bodega La Casa del Cofrade
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel-Bodega La Casa del Cofrade offers accommodations in Albelda de Iregua.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries provided.There is a tour desk and shops at the property.Logroño is 8 miles from Hotel-Bodega Casa Cofrade, and Haro is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 51 miles from the property.
Staff very nice and helpful
Convenient place to park close to hotel and free of charge
Booked first night with booking.com as a stopover to our
Ferry. Trip was cancelled for 4 days! So we added an extra night
Via the hotel. We have however booked two more nights near
Santander through booking.com as our ferry was changed from
Bilbao to Santander. Looking forward to our next two nights…..
The trip round the Bodega was interesting.
Regular bus to and from Legrono
- Great place! Rooms are comfortable, spacious. Bodega (winery) which is rather new (since 1992) is a masterpiece!!!! Excursion takes about 1.5 hour and it is great! You can enjoy really nice wines!!!
- Very nice place and welcoming staff. The hotel at the winery is very interesting.
- Staff very nice and helpful
Hotel-Bodega Finca de Los Arandinos
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel-Bodega Finca de Los Arandinos offers accommodations in Entrena. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bidet and shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Logroño is 7 miles from Bodega Finca Arandinos, and Haro is 21 miles from the property. Pamplona Airport is 52 miles away.
Could have been a nice view….
Nice orange juice
- The staff was incredibly attentive and personable.
- The setting is just incredible & location perfect for exploring the surroundings. Excellent restaurant & the evening meal concept is very good
- The views, the restaurant, the walks, the wines from the bodega. Historic towns on the Camino de Santiago de Compostella, nearby.
- The bed was comfy, the room had a great view. The hotel was overall very peaceful, modern and beautiful.
- Could have been a nice view….
Hotel Rural Las Águedas
Hotel Rural Las Águedas offers accommodations in Ventosa. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Logroño is 11 miles from Hotel Rural Las Águedas, and Vitoria-Gasteiz is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 51 miles from the property.
- A truly beautiful hotel on El Camino. We were warmly welcomed by our host into her well-decorated hotel. The room we stayed in was beautiful with a comfortable bed and rich decor. Later the owner cooked us a wonderful dinner of mixed salad with a wonderful range of vegetables. We also had a chicken paella with wine, bread and dessert. We slept beautifully in this peaceful room. Excellent value for money.
- Amazing luxury and attention to detail. An 18th century structure with crazy luxury accommodations inside. Unreal
- Beautiful hotel, very comfortable and welcoming. A great place to stay for us walking the Camino. A delicious dinner was served in the evening.
- Proprietor was gracious and charming. She fed us a reasonably priced dinner and was a delightful hostess. We will recommend to friends
- This B&B is a lovely home and the owner is very charming. Beyond your room, you have access to a living area and garden with seating. The hostess cooks a three course dinner with wine. The salad was delicious as was the paella. An unexpected delight for pilgrims after a day of walking.
Hotel Rey Sancho
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Rey Sancho offers accommodations in Navarrete, just 7 miles from Logroño. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a tour desk and gift shop at the property.Vitoria-Gasteiz is 29 miles from Hotel Rey Sancho, and Haro is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- Great location and staff, the Camino de Santiago pilgrim path passes right in front of the hotel
- We decided to stay here for a little luxury from staying in Alburgue’s all the time and it was perfect. Nice bath to soak the sore muscles. Staff didn’t speak much English but it’s not a problem. No laundry service In the town so good to know for future pilgrims. We hand washed our clothes and hung them to dry on the towel heater…. as you do 🙂
- Breakfast was basic, prepared orange juice, packaged toast and cakes, tea or coffee.
- A very comfortable place for our 2 night stay, our second visit to this hotel. The staff were so helpful and kind, and our room had a fabulous view!
- Lovely room with great view, clean, comfortable, nice tub, nice pub, outdoor patio and cafe with very good food for dinner. Good breakfast. And great location, right on the Camino and kitty to the cathedral. Would highly recommend it.
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the city, CASA PEREGRINANDO is located in Navarrete. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Logroño is 7 miles from CASA PEREGRINANDO, and Vitoria-Gasteiz is 29 miles away. Vitoria Airport is 32 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel San Camilo
Hotel San Camilo is set in a historic building only 5 minutes’ drive from Logroño, on the Camino de Santiago and La Rioja Wine Route. It features 44,000m² of gardens and sports facilities. Free Wi-Fi is available.All of the bright rooms at San Camilo offer lovely views of the surroundings. Each ones has air conditioning, heating, a TV, a safe and a minibar. The bathroom is equipped with a hairdryer.A large, private car park is offered for free at San Camilo. The hotel is in the small town of Navarrete, and is easily accessed via the nearby A12 Motorway.Guests can go running in the gardens, play basketball or play football on the grass pitch.The property has a 24-hour reception. There are also meeting/banquet rooms for up to 600 people.
- Welcome by Staff. Room was large enough and clean. Room was warm with radiators on but the weather temperature was so hot they were not needed.
- the bed was comfortable, the room was perfect well heated.value for money
The staff are friendly and welcoming.
The beds extremely comfortable.
- Clean with friendly staff, just what we wanted for an overnight stay.
- Excellent breakfast, good sized room and bathroom.
Las Gaunas is located in Logroño, just 30 miles from Vitoria-Gasteiz. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Haro is 22 miles from Las Gaunas, and Ezcaray is 30 miles from the property. Pamplona Airport is 47 miles away.
- Convenient position,handy for city shops,tapas bars and restaurants.
- Basic but comfortable and clean. Pool was small but nice. Cafe was cheap and OK for breakfast. Location out of the centre (1.5km) but walkable. Added bonus (or not) of a petrol station attached.
- Breakfast in cafe is typically spanish and excellent. The hotel is in close proximity to a fuel station but this did not cause any issues, in fact their shop was very convenient.Also the swimming pool area was excellent and one of the only hotels in Logrono with one.
- Comfy beds, hot powerful shower, secure parking, easy access from the motorway.
- Great hotel with the pool that we used to cool off. Much needed.
Located in Logroño, 29 miles from Vitoria-Gasteiz, NH Logroño features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Haro is 21 miles from NH Logroño, and Ezcaray is 30 miles away. Pamplona Airport is 47 miles from the property.
- It was quiet and the room was spacious enough. The bed was no that confortable and we had a shallow bath , but this is the second time staying there and I think is a good price for a decent room. We stayed one night only. The hotel is about 30min away from the centre but it was a pleasant walk to the hotel after having tapas and dinner.
Staff were really nice and accommodating.
Pub downstairs- Glass- does good beer inco foreign beers
- They gave me an upgrade to a suite which was fantastic and most unexpected
Friendly staff(excellent English)
Big size room & bath
Nice and comfortable room..
Gentel staff and good position
Hotel Residencia Isasa
One of our top picks in Logroño.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Residencia Isasa offers accommodations in Logroño, just 29 miles from Vitoria-Gasteiz.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Haro is 22 miles from Hotel Residencia Isasa, and Ezcaray is 31 miles away. Pamplona Airport is 46 miles from the property.
- The tap water was drinkable. The shower was hot. The bed was ok.
- The location was great. Staff were friendly and it wonderfully had a small bath to soothe my sore legs whilst walking the Camino
- Located just 10 minutes from the train station and same for the old town. Basic hotel with good shower.
- Excellent location to explore Logrono. Large bathroom.
- the room was clean comfortable and I got 2 out of 2 good nights sleep,my room didn’t face onto the main street so was able to have the window open with no noise.
Hotel Calle Mayor
One of our top picks in Logroño.Hotel Calle Mayor is located in the Logroño City Centre neighborhood in Logroño, 29 miles from Vitoria-Gasteiz and 22 miles from Haro. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms come with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ezcaray is 31 miles from Hotel Calle Mayor, and Elciego is 9 miles from the property. Pamplona Airport is 46 miles away.
- Well presented and clean and staff went the extra level to help and assist us
- Ignacio at the front desk was friendly, helpful and spoke perfect english!
- Very friendly staff, they gave us a kettle to use in our room when we asked for it. Hotel is in an excellent location, not far from the river and right in the old town. Hotel is very clean and comfortable, modern and not noisy. Staff are on duty 24/7.
- Amazing rooms with incredibly comfortable beds, 2 free bottles of water daily. Bathroom was spectacular with high pressure shower, and towel warmer. Exactly what my wife and I were looking for on our vacation.
- The room is bright and beautiful, the facilities are clean and well decorated. the bed is very comfy. The breakfast is very good.
Top Hotels In Viguera La Rioja Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Viguera La Rioja to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Viguera La Rioja but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Viguera La Rioja. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!