10 Best Hotels To Stay In Viglain Centre – Top Hotel Reviews
Viglain Centre is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Viglain Centre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Viglain Centre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Viglain Centre. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Viglain Centre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Viglain Centre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Viglain Centre:
Hotel La Closeraie
Located 1,650 feet from Château de Sully-sur-Loire, Hotel La Closeraie offers soundproofed accommodations a garden with a terrace, and Wi-Fi is free of charge throughout the property.The air-conditioned rooms at Hotel La Closeraie feature a flat-screen TV with satellite and cable channels. The private bathrooms include a bath tub, shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available daily and it can be served on the terrace or in the comfort of your room.The sauna at Hotel La Closeraie is available at an extra cost, and free public parking is possible at a location nearby. Th property is 16 mi from Gien Train Station.
- The staff. Very cooperative and helpful. Room spacious and very good bathroom. Excellent breakfast with fresh bread and pastries plus health items: natural yogurt, meat, cheese, fresh juice and lots of French coffee!
- Historic house with very nice decor. A short walk from the attractive chateau. Excellent breakfast. Free parking in a nearby square.
- Sully is a great place, our host was super friendly and helpful, breakfast in the courtyard was wonderful.
- Fantastic location and super helpful manager. My room was clean and comfy.
- Comfortable bed, tasteful decor and wonderful breakfast.
Hôtel la Capitainerie
With direct access to the 21-hectare park of Châteauneuf-sur-Loire, Hôtel La Capitainerie offers direct access to Musée de la Marine de Loire. You can enjoy cocktails in the tea room and free Wi-Fi is included.The soundproofed guest rooms and the suite at this hôtel de charme feature an LCD TV, and each room is individually decorated. A hairdryer, a heated towel rail and organic toiletries are provided.A buffet breakfast including pastries and fresh fruit is prepared every morning at this hotel.The River Loire is only 150 feet away and this hotel is located on the cycling track of La Loire à Vélo. Donnery Golf Club is a 15-minute drive from the property. Orléans Train Station is 16 mi away and you can use the on-site garage for free.
- Staff were kind and very helpful. Had a garage to store my bicycle so I didn’t have to worry about it. Room ha d a view of church across the street.
- Excellent location in the centre of Chateauxneuf-sur-Loire, which is an interesting little town worth a walk around, and with good restaurants and bars.
- Wonderful park and chateau just behind the hotel. The dog and I had a great walk before dinner. The owner fell in love with Marlowe (the pooch), and he looked very chipper. Si slipped him a croissant at breakfast.
- Pretty looking hotel in a quaint town. Staff/manageress extremely helpful. All very clean. Perhaps on a different day our stay here would have been very different to the one we experienced.
- Ruime kamer, goed bed, heerlijk ontbijt, gastvrije ontvangst.
Hotel du Parc
Hotel du Parc is set on the banks of the Loire River, just 800 feet from the Loire Maritime Museum. On-site parking is free and a buffet breakfast is prepared every morning.Decorated in a modern style, the guest rooms all have an LCD TV with cable channels, air conditioning and heating. Free Wi-Fi access is provided. Each room has a bathroom including a hairdryer.Donnerie Golf Club is 3.1 mi from this hotel. You can choose to travel the 19 mi to Orléans or enjoy canoeing 1.2 mi away in the Loire River. The hotel and car park are both equipped with an entry code system.
- We chose this place as a transit stop on the way to the ocean coast. Hotel is comfortably located, with a walking distance to park, arboretum, and nice restaurants. It also has AC which was really helpful with the recent heat wave.The staff was very friendly and helpful in a most appreciated way, advising on where to go, which restaurant to chose etc. Hotel offers also a light, continental breakfast with great croissants. Private parking is available at the spot. Our dog was also welcomed.
- Great central location, excellent restaurant next door, lovely park opposite, near shops. Secure parking. Helpful and friendly staff. Good, sound proof room with air con.
- The staff were great and could not have been more welcoming.
This hotel is well located, just on the edge of the town centre with secure parking and several restaurants and bars nearby.
The room was spacious, light and airy
- The room was very spacious, clean and welcoming. Strong free wifi. Good shower and bathroom. Very quiet. The one flat note was the lack of coffee/tea making facilities in the room. But we could serve ourselves coffee from the breakfast area and take it to the room – cost Euros 2.50 per cup, but it was good coffee.
Located just 350 feet from the Loire River, this charming hotel is set in an renovated coaching inn and offers a bar and terrace area. It is only 1,150 feet from the castle of Sully-sur-Loire.The soundproofed guest rooms at Hôtel Burgevin are equipped with a flat-screen TV, a mini bar and a private bathroom. Free WiFi is available.Guests can relax in the Hôtel Burgevin lounge area and bar, and have access to free Wi-Fi. Every morning a breakfast buffet is served. A continental selection can be enjoyed in the comfort of you room.Activities and sights nearby include hiking, cycling and the pond of Marcon. The train station of Orleans is 30 mi away and for guests arriving by car, free private and secured parking is possible onsite.
- This is a great stop for cyclists! The staff is friendly and welcoming and came right out to help with my bike. The room was so comfortable and quiet with a lovely bathroom. I would definitely stay again.
- Nice, comfortable and very clean. Rooms are a nice size as is the bathroom. The lobby offers a stylish setting to gather and has its own bar. It’s walking distance to the beautifully restored castle just down the street.
- Great and friendly staff. Five minute walk to Château. Spacious modern rooms with quality linens and towels. Great restaurants within walking distance. Secure place to store bicycle overnight. And two minute ride off of Eurovelo 6.
Very friendly staff and very helpful. We liked the location close to shops and the chateau.
The breakfast buffet was excellent!
- The hotel is perfectly located, just 5 minutes walk to the castle, which is the main attraction of the town. Our room was very big and clean. It had aircon, which is a rarity in France. The staff gave us a very good hint for the restaurant. A great stay all in all.
Hotel Henri IV
Hotel Henri IV offers en suite accommodations in a traditional house. It is located in the historic center just 150 feet from the medieval castle of Sully-sur-Loire.Hotel Henri IV provides rooms with a flat-screen TV and modern private bathrooms. Some rooms have wood beams and four-poster beds for an authentic experience.The hotel is just 4.3 mi from the Carolingian Abbey of St Benoit and is an ideal starting point to visit Chambord and Blois.
- It’s a v simple hotel (2*) and v cheap €60. Twin room was tiny but totally acceptable. Beds v good, bathroom fine. V close to chateau and excellent restaurant- cafe des artes – which had amazing service in a packed terrace.
- Quaint old hotel close to historic centre. Very helpful staff.
- The receptionist went out of her say to be helpful–she was outstanding.
- Very nice hosts and a nice small-scale hotel, central location
- The receptionist was really lovely and did everything possible to make our stay comfortable.
Hotel La Tour
Hotel La Tour is located in Sully-sur-Loire, a 7-minute walk from the famous castle. The 24-hour reception offers rooms with attached bathroom which are uniquely decorated. Free Wi-Fi access is available.With a view of the city, each room at Hotel La Tour will provide you with a TV. Featuring a bath or shower, private bathroom also comes with free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available daily. Newspapers are also available on site.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including golfing. The property offers free parking.
- Kitchen/fridge/microwave for use of guests
- Friendly owner. Let us check in early. Secure bike parking. Easy walk to the chateau. Large rooms. Very clean. A simple, comfortable, basic hotel. Very good value.
- The room was quite spacious although others we saw were quite tiny.
- Hotel was in a good location. Staff were friendly and welcoming.
- We stayed in a room for three in an old tower originally part of the town fortication walls . Wonderful turret room !
Hostellerie du Château
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostellerie du Château offers accommodations in Saint-Père-sur-Loire. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hair dryer.You can play billiards at this hotel, and bike hire is available. Orléans is 24 mi from Hostellerie du Château, while Montargis is 23 mi from the property.
- Great location across the bridge with a view to the castle. Good breakfast. Storage for bicycles
- Friendly staff, big room, tea and coffee making facilities, walk to town, great breakfast, bike storage.
- Rooms were comfortable and we had lovely view across Loir to the Chateau at Sully.
- This was a real treat to stay here! Superb restaurant on site and reasonable cost for the quality and presentation. Good level of English spoken. Plenty of parking. Comfortable room.
Goede kamer met airconditioning
Goed ontbijt met verse vruchten
Hôtel Du Labrador
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hôtel Du Labrador offers accommodations in Saint-Benoît-sur-Loire. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV.The hotel’s restaurant is located 350 feet from the Hôtel du Labrador.Orléans is 19 mi from Hôtel Du Labrador, while Montargis is 24 mi away.
- Cleanliness, parking, service, very practical facilites
Proximity to the Benedictine Abbey of Feury (directly opposite the hotel).
Pleasant walk to the river Loire (allow 15 minutes each way).
Shower worked well.
The lady running the hotel and salon de thé (coffee shop) in the owners’ absence on holiday was working extremely hard.
- Liegt im Zentrum des kleinen Ortes. Sehr idyllisch. Schöner Garten.
Als Zwischenreiseziel für eine Nacht absolut empfehlenswert.
Schöne Abbtei zum besuchen. Fussmarsch ca. 15 Min. an die Loire.
Alles stimmig und passig.
- chambre correcte et petit déjeuner de bonne qualite
Located in Saint-Benoît-sur-Loire, La Madeleine is 500 feet from Fleury Abbey and 5 mi from Sully-sur-Loire. It offers free Wi-Fi, a terrace and a restaurant with a fireplace and chandeliers.All the heated rooms feature a desk, a telephone and a flat-screen TV. They all include a private bathroom with a hairdryer and a bath or shower.A continental breakfast is served every morning at La Madeleine. Guest can enjoy French specialties in the hotel’s restaurant before having a drink at the bar.This property is 24 mi from Orléans and 25 mi from the A77 motorway. Les Bordes Golf Course is a 13-minute drive away.
- Surprisingly nice location. Beautiful village with historic abbey and walks down to the Loire. Helpful and pleasant staff and great food.
- The location is great for visiting St. Benoit and its Abbey. This was our third stay here and we can report the restaurant has improved beyond our expectation. Dinner was a delight. The folks who run this place are welcoming and gracious.
- Ambiance très sympathique, chambre propre et refaite à neuf, menu original et bon
Toilette et sdb séparé, espace de la chambre
Pdj: jus d’orange frais
On ne demande pas plus pour dormir une nuit à bas prix
- Einfaches, aber gemütliches Hotel mitten im Dorf, nahe der wunderschönen Kirche. Sehr herzlicher Empfang durch den Besitzer. Das Zimmer war sehr sauber und verfügte über alles was man braucht. Die Velos konnten im Innenhof abgestellt werden. Ein idealer Etappenort auf unserer Velotour entlang der Loire
Hôtel de la Place
Featuring a bar and shared lounge, as well as a restaurant, Hôtel de la Place is located in Germigny-des-Prés. Featuring a garden, the 2-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi, each with a private bathroom. The property provides a concierge service and luggage storage space for guests.At the hotel, each room is equipped with a closet and a flat-screen TV.A continental breakfast is available daily at Hôtel de la Place.The accommodation has a playground. The area is popular for hiking and cycling, and bike rental is available at Hôtel de la Place.
- ACCUEIL CHALEUREUX ET DISPONIBLE . CHAMBRES IMPECCABLE AVEC CLIMATISATION. PETIT-DEJEUNER CORRECT. BON EMPLACEMENT AVEC PARKING PRIVE.
- Accueil chaleureux, dans un petit bourg très agréable, cours privée pour stationner les véhicules, chambre spacieuse, climatisation, tout à fait adapté pour une nuit ou deux de passage 🙂
- Un accueil chaleureux, dîner excellent, petit déjeuner appétissant.
- la qualité de l’accueil très chaleureux par les propriétaires+ l’emplacement de l’hôtel qui est juste en face de l’Oratoire Carolingien et à 5 kilomètres de Saint Benoît sur Loire.
L’accueil des hôtes, des personnes adorables, aux petits soins pour leur convives, la propreté des lieux
le petit déjeuner, très bon, la wifi et la télé gratuite dans la chambre , le parking tout proche, le village très mignon, calme, avec l’oratoire a proximité lieu historique
Top Hotels In Viglain Centre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Viglain Centre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Viglain Centre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Viglain Centre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!