10 Best Hotels To Stay In Vieurals Midi-Pyrénées – Top Hotel Reviews
Vieurals Midi-Pyrénées is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Vieurals Midi-Pyrénées. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vieurals Midi-Pyrénées. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vieurals Midi-Pyrénées. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Vieurals Midi-Pyrénées right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Vieurals Midi-Pyrénées with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Vieurals Midi-pyrénées:
Hôtel de la Domerie
Located in Aubrac, Hôtel de la Domerie has a garden, bar, shared lounge, and free WiFi. Offering a restaurant, the property also features a terrace.At the hotel rooms have a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Hôtel de la Domerie offers a continental or buffet breakfast.Hiking, cycling and fishing are among the activities that guests of the accommodation can find nearby.The nearest airport is Marcillac Airport, 38 miles from Hôtel de la Domerie.
- The English speaking person was VERY nice and helpful. And the food was good.
- Big room nicely decorated. Friendly staff. Heating. Restaurant.m
- Direkt am Jakobsweg gelegen. Wunderschöner Ort. Sehr hilfsbereites freundliches Personal. Tolles Restaurant.
- Petit dejeuner parfait il y avait de tout.Sale et sucre.Nous avons bien apprécié
Rapidité pour prendre sa chambre
Liberté de circuler
Qualité du restaurant
Logis Hôtel Les Coudercous
The friendly Logis Hôtel Les Coudercous offers comfortable rooms with simple decor and modern amenities including free Wi-Fi access. Savor characteristic specialties in the relaxed atmosphere of the hotel restaurant.The hotel is located in the center of the village of Saint-Chély-d’Aubrac. Nestled at the bottom of a green valley, it makes the ideal base for a relaxing break.The ski stations of Brameloup and Laguiole can both be reached within 30 minutes by car.Free parking is provided at the Hotel de la Vallée, making it easy to explore the Midi-Pyrénées region by car.
- How tidy the accommodations were. The staff was also wonderful.
- Staff is friendly and accommodating.eczellent stop
- The food in the restaurant was excellent, even better than at most other Logis hotels. The staff was very helpful and welcoming.
Very clean, comfortable, and attractive facility. My room looked as though it was recently updated. Staff was friendly and highly competent. Extraordinarily quick check in.
Dining was excellent, both meal and staff.
- Beds and rooms were very comfortable, we had dinner in the hotel, which was also very reasonable.
Hôtel des Voyageurs
Set on St James’ Way, Hôtel des Voyageurs is located 25 mi from Cevennes National Park. Regional cuisine is served in the restaurant and the guest rooms have a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi access.Decorated in pastel tones, each room has a private bathroom with a bath or shower. The rooms are also equipped with a telephone and heating.A continental breakfast is prepared every morning at this hotel, and it can be delivered to your room upon request. You can also enjoy a drink at the bar or on the terrace.Hiking, fishing and horse riding are among the popular leisure activities in the surrounding area. Free parking is available nearby.
- Good location for our stay after a long walk. We were doing the Camino and this was a great location. Restaurant surprisingly had a great atmosphere and the food was good.
- L’accueil ultra sympathique de Brigitte. Ça fait plaisir après une longue journée de marche ! Et une chambre confortable avec une belle vue sur l’église. Localisation parfaite par rapport au chemin de Compostelle.
- Accueil parfait. Familial. Diner de grand qualité gustative. Pavé de boeuf aligot: une merveille. On recommande .
- Propre,très bon accueil avec le sourire.La responsable de l’hôtel prend le temps de discuter avec vous.
- L’accueil de la propriétaire, l’excellent dîner préparé par son mari cuisinier. Endroit chaleureux où le souci du client est constamment présent.
Hotel Le Lion d’Or
This 2-star hotel has a unique location next to the Augustinian Convent’s former monastery. Set in the very center of St-Geniez-d’Olt, it offers a large garden with a terrace.Decorated in neutral tones, the rooms at Hotel Le Lion d’Or feature views of the garden and free Wi-Fi access. They also have an LCD TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom with free toiletries.Continental breakfast is served every morning in the dining room or in the comfort of guest rooms. You can also relax in the bar and read the free newspapers before sampling French cuisine in the restaurant.The hotel is ideally located 9.3 mi from the A75, which leads directly to Millau in 1 hour. You may also choose to drive the 9.3 mi to Aubrac Plateau or explore Grands Causses Regional Park, 1.9 mi away.
- Clean comfortable hotel at a good price. Very helpful staff and excellent restaurant.
Friendly owners who were very helpful. Stored our tandem in garage.
Lovely good value food for dinner .Lovely big room .
- Clean nice rooms. Hotel central. Very reasonably priced. Excellent food. Best hotel in France out of 16 we have stAyed in
- Superb restaurant, excellent regional French cuisine. Quiet location with friendly locals and natural beauty.
- Second time in this hotel. Everything was excellent. Nice town and nice hotel location in the town.
Château de la Falque, The Originals Relais (Relais du Silence)
Located in the Midi-Pyrénées region, Château de la Falque, The Originals Relais (Relais du Silence) is just outside St-Geniez d’Olt town center. Set in an old chapel, it offers an outdoor pool and a spa, available with an extra cost.All of the contemporary-style rooms and suites at Château de la Falque, The Originals Relais (Relais du Silence) feature a mini-bar and an LCD TV. Each has a private bathroom with a hairdryer and some rooms have views of the surrounding area.The hotel offers a buffet breakfast every morning in the dining room. Afterwards, guests can relax in the sauna and hot tub, or walk in the 2 hectare park.The hotel is accessible from the A 75 motorway, a 16 mi drive away. Parking is available in the arched courtyard and Wi-Fi is free in the entire hotel.
Extremely comfortable room in lovely building.
Very clean. Very polite staff. Delicious breakfast was worth the money.
- Excellent property. Beautiful renovation. Very comfortable room and bed.
- This was my second stay at this hotel. I enjoyed my first stay so much I took my wife there on holiday on this occasion. The staff are very helpful and the facilities are very good. The Lot region is great for our needs being close to the Gorge Du Tarn and Millau Bridge areas. The pool and spa augment the large rooms with terraces. The wet rooms provide good showering experiences.
- Very beautiful and stylish room, nice comfortable bed. Room is very large with great view on the valley. Our room had a little tower. Great bathroom, very complete and spacious. Location is very quiet, just out of town, 30 minutes walk to the center. Nice gardens
- Everything. Beautiful chateau, gracefully renovated with real class and style. Our room and bathroom were stunning. Breakfast was beautifully served with a wide choice of a high quality. While there is no restaurant at the chateau they staff were very helpful, providing a list of local restaurant options as checked in.
- Extremely comfortable room in lovely building.
Hotel de France
Located in the Lot Valley, the Hotel De France is in the village of Saint-Geniez d’Olt, just 1,000 feet from the Lot River. It offers a restaurant and a bar.The guest rooms at the Hotel De France are equipped with TVs and each has a private bathroom with bath or shower.Guests can enjoy cuisine from the Aveyron region in the hotel’s restaurant, and a continental breakfast is served every morning. There is also an outdoor terrace where guests can relax.Additional facilities at the Hotel De France include a elevator and a free garage is also provided.Hotel De France is well located for exploring France’s Midi-Pyrénées region.
- A very welcoming hotel in a quaint town. We are cycling so the garage for bike storage was perfect. The rennovated room was a little small but clean and quiet. The bed was very comfortable and the shower was excellent. Although the price for breakfast was a little high we felt it was worth it. Full selection of food: breads, cakes, meats, cheeses, eggs, fruit, yogurt, and cereals. We enjoyed our stay!
- Friendly and helpful staff. Comfortable bed. Great shower. Secure place for bicycles.
- La chambre confortable,le lit moelleux,le petit déjeuner copieux.
- hôtel bien situé, bien équipé, très propre, literie confortable et super salle de bain, personnel agréable, petit-déjeuner copieux à souhait.
- très bon petit déjeuner personnels très sympathique
Résidence Le Village Goélia
Le Village Goelia features 2 swimming pools, a mini golf, a mini football field and a volleyball court. There are also a bar, a fitness room and a mini club with a children’s playground.Facing south, most rooms have a balcony or a terrace with garden furniture. They all feature a TV, dining area, and kitchenette with microwave. The private bathrooms include free toiletries.A continental breakfast can be served daily at an additional cost. During summer, outdoors activities including kayaking, horse riding and biking. These are available at an additional cost.Set in the Lot Valley, 1,650 feet from the Lot River, Le Village Goelia offers free private parking, and Wi-Fi is free of charge in public areas.
- Comfortable, good kitchen.Lovely friendly staff in the reception when we arrived.
LE CALME, LA PROPRETE, L’APPARTEMENT AVEC BALCON, LA PROXIMITE DES SITES, L’ACCUEIL, LES PARKINGS EN SUFFISANCE ET BIEN ORGANISES.
UN PETIT MOT (EN PLAISANTANT) : NOUS APPRECIONS LA BIERE ET LE VIN (AVEC MODERATION !!!). CE SERAIT BIEN
D’AVOIR LES VERRES APPROPRIES.
Appartement fonctionnel et propre.
Personnel très accueillant.
- la situation en dehors du bourg,mais proche des activités,le calme, l’accueil et le niveau d’équipement des appartements, l’eau à proximité (pêche,baignade) la piscine….
- L’emplacement était proche du village et surtout le calme du lieu! L’accueil, l’appartement!
Hostellerie de La Poste
Located 28 mi from Rodez and Millau, Hostellerie de la Poste offers elegantly decorated guestrooms some of which have a balcony. It also offers an outdoor swimming pool set in a green setting, as well as free Wi-Fi internet access in its public areas.At Hostellerie de la Poste, the rooms are located in 2 buildings separated by the restaurant. Some are individually decorated with rustic wooden furniture and have a TV. They all have a private bathroom.In the hotel restaurant, “Table d’Olt”, guests will enjoy gourmet cuisine featuring seasonal local produce in the dining room with large windows opening on the park and swimming pool, or have their meals on the terrace overlooking the garden in sunny days.Just a 5-minute drive away, Sainte-Eulalie-d’Olt, one of France’s most beautiful villages, can be visited. The Hostellerie’s location makes it an excellent base to discover The Causses and Mounts Aubrac landscapes. You can easily access the hotel from the A75 motorway (exit 41). There is a garage for motorcycles and a private car park.
- The owners were so helpfull and always there if we wanted to ask for anything, we were so happy about this! Also, the room was very central yet calm.
- Great value. Wonderful to have balcony. Local cake treats at breakfast. Very friendly. Great location.
- The food in the restaurant was excellent. The owners were extremely friendly and helpful.
- Great facilities, lovely staff. Fabulous location.
- Great location. Very clean room. Great shower. Balcony. Quiet and peaceful.
One of our top picks in Saint-Geniez-dʼOlt.Located in Saint-Geniez-dʼOlt, LE SENT-GINIEIS has a terrace. Guests can dine in the restaurant or a drink at the bar and free WiFi is available.All rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV.Guests at LE SENT-GINIEIS can enjoy a continental breakfast.Speaking English, Spanish, French and Italian at the reception, staff are always at hand to help.The nearest airport is Marcillac Airport, 33 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Auberge du Lac
This inn is located in the heart of the Lot Valley, near Plateau de l’Aubrac. It offers rooms with flat-screen TVs and hydro-massage showers.The individually-decorated guest rooms are also equipped with air-conditioning.The Auberge Du Lac has its own restaurant, which serves regional cuisine.Guests can relax on the terrace, which has panoramic views of Lake Castelnau-Lassouts.The Auberge Du Lac is in the small village of Mandailles, 7 miles from Espalion.
Very clean and well run. The new owners have only taken over the place a week ago (start of April 2019) but have everything well organised.
The location is ideal, looks down into the Lot Valley and the reservoir. Lunch and dinner menus excellent quality and good value, dinner three courses 16.50 Euros.
- A proper family run Inn in the middle of nowhere. Beautiful views of the lake. Rooms very comfortable and large. Limited menu but very good food cooked by the proprietor. Nice breakfast with fresh bread and croissants coffee and juice etc
- The host and hostess were fantastic, very welcoming. Views exceptional. Food very good, a little expensive for the size of serving. Would return.
- Lovely quaint hidden gem run by a lovely family friendly team, very hard to find
- This is an absolutely beautiful place to stay. We had a very warm welcome, despite arriving early. The room was superb – spacious and cool, with a comfortable bed, air conditioning and lovely shower room. Food was excellent. Would have loved to have stayed longer!
- Very clean and well run. The new owners have only taken over the place a week ago (start of April 2019) but have everything well organised.
Top Hotels In Vieurals Midi-pyrénées Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Vieurals Midi-Pyrénées to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Vieurals Midi-Pyrénées but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Vieurals Midi-Pyrénées. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!