10 Best Hotels To Stay In Vidal Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Vidal Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Vidal Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vidal Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vidal Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Vidal Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Vidal Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Vidal Galicia:
This property is a 17-minute walk from the beach. Casa Amadora is a 19th-century building set just 0.9 miles from the popular Las Catedrales Beach. Modern facilities include free Wi-Fi.Spacious gardens and relaxing terraces are available at the Casa Amadora.Rooms are all bright and spacious, with a private balcony. The classic-style décor is typical of 19th-century Galicia.Free private parking is possible on site. Ribadeo is a 10-minute drive away. There is also easy access along the coast through the nearby A-8 Motorway. Asturias Airport is 55.9 miles away.
- Nice, light and spacious room, good breakfast and free private parking.
- Un sitio encantador muy cerca de playas. El personal del hotel muy atento a todo. Desayuno riquísimo. Para seguir repitiendo.
El silencio aún estando al lado de la carretera principal.
El desayuno, bastante completo.
El personal amable y atento.
- Lugar tranquilo y acogedor. Para visitar la playa de las catedrales perfecto.
- Limpieza, cercanía a la Playa de las Catedrales y la atención de la chica de recepción.
Hotel Rural Casona Trabadelo
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Rural Casona Trabadelo offers accommodations in Vegadeo, just 5 miles from Ribadeo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking, fishing and hiking. Foz is 12 miles from Hotel Rural Casona, and Viveiro is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 52 miles from Hotel Rural Casona Trabadelo.
- It is a beautiful manor and the ladies that run it are very nice. I found the location to be a bit difficult to find but there was sufficient signage to direct
- Very nicely situated accomodation. Luxury look and feel. Beautiful garden. Very good breakfast (no buffet). Although owner didn’t speak English, with the help of her daughter communication went fine.
- The good way the staff received us and especial the “Tortilla Espanola” Francis prepare to us
- Made to feel very welcome and the bottle of Rioja we had was the best I’ve ever had.
- A great experience for our last night of touring holiday. The hotel is in a great rural location above the town. If you need to go into town it is a 10 minute walk, but uphill on the way back. Beautifully decorated, clean and cosy. The lady owner does not speak English but still goes out of her way to make sure everything is in order for you – a combination of English, French and actions got us through. Her daughter and family arrived for the weekend and helped out with the language and provided excellent service in the restaurant. The evening menu is simple but is real genuine Spanish home cooking and was great value. It was more like staying as a family guest than just being a visitor.
Hotel Playa de las Catedrales
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, Hotel Playa de las Catedrales is located in Reinante in the region of Galicia, just 7 miles from Ribadeo. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Foz is 4.4 miles from Hotel Playa de las Catedrales, and Viveiro is 23 miles away.
- Accomodation was top. Staff very friendly and helpful. Location at the beautiful beach of Las Catedrales.
- Great location , informative and extra helpful staff . Bed , pillows comfortable . Shower good
- Staff were friendly – helpful at check in and at breakfast
- The staff are lovely, and the location is just perfect for the famous ‘playa de las catedrales’.
The location is marvelous in green fields, just a short walk from the beach. Playa las Catedrales is only a kilometer away and, although we drove, could be reached easily, and probably more scenically, on foot. Parking is right next to the hotel, which is in an open field surrounded by milk cows and corn. What struck me was the quiet of the area with few cars and people.
Staff couldn’t have been friendlier. There is no restaurant on premises but there are several within walking distance. We had a groundfloor room one night and a first floor room the second. There is no lift but the climb to the first floor was not strenous. The room was of good size, simple but clean. The bath with shower was very clean. Wifi worked well inside the room.
Hotel A Finca
Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, Hotel A Finca is located in Barreiros in the region of Galicia, just 10 miles from Ribadeo. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Foz is 2.2 miles from Hotel A Finca, and Viveiro is 20 miles away.
- Great location for walking and visiting the amazing coastline. As Catedrais is stunning and not to be missed. The hotel was very relaxed and comfortable and everyone was extremely friendly and helpful.
- The young gentlemen who managed the hotel was very pleasant and accommodating. As we are walking a coastal route to Santiago, we wanted to get an earlier start than the usual breakfast time would allow. The manager graciously came to work early to prepare a nice breakfast for us. Although we indicated we would be happy with toast and coffee, he put out the full spread for us. The hotel is well situated a day’s walk from Ribadeo and Burela.
- New, clean, calm with perfect service. Modern design with big enough car parking.
The family room was really lovely.
The garden was lovely and we had a picnic tea at the outside table
The breakfast was fantastic
- Extremely helpful and accommodating hosts. We had to get up very early in the morning to see the Cathedrals Beach at low tide and she fixed us some breakfast before the normal breakfast hours and gave us some homemade cake. It is a converted farmhouse on the edge of the village in a rather tranquil spot, 15 min by car from the Cathedrals Beach (which is the main point of attraction in the region, remember to book your passes in advance if coming in summer months).
Hotel Mi Norte
This property is a 13-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Mi Norte is located in Ribadeo, 7 miles from Foz and 26 miles from Viveiro.All rooms are fitted with a TV.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Luarca is 29 miles from Hotel Mi Norte, and Taramundi is 13 miles from the property. Asturias Airport is 54 miles away.
- A good welcome from Maria Antonio. Jose from Venezuela was helpful and attentive at the delicious buffet breakfast.Location ideal for an hour’s coastal walk to the Catedraleis Beach – a must see. However, needed to take taxi from Ribadeo which is more kilometres than I had envisaged.
- Very nice place close to the “las Cathedrales” beach. Would have loved to stay longer. Very very friendly host, nice, clean and quiet room (“Out of Africa”) and great breakfast. We got great recommendations for restaurants and bars in the surroundings. It’s a very nice place in a beautiful region definitely worth staying more than one night!
- Warm welcome, amazing views and delicious breakfast!
- Excellent finishes in large room and large bathroom.
- The owner clearly has a unique taste in cinema and design, since all the rooms are styled based on a different movie. The rooms are designed as settings from specific movies. We hadn’t realised this while we were booking the place so it was a nice surprise for us. The place is very clean and tidy, very close to Ribadeo and also Playa del Catedrales (extraordinary beach). We would definitely stay here if we came back someday.
Hotel Casa Soto
This hotel is housed in a 200 year old building in which the original structure has been conserved and creates a comfortable atmosphere. It is located in a beautiful natural region of Asturias.Hotel Casa Soto has conserved its stone walls and chestnut brown wooden fittings. The rooms are traditionally decorated, modern and very comfortable. Relax here reading a book in the living room with its fireplace. There is a bar cafe in the lounge of the establishment.The establishment is located in the quaint Asturian town of Vegadeo, set in beautiful natural surroundings and a short distance from the coastline.
- The staff is friendly and helpful. We used the hotel as a base for outdoor activites in the area and it was perfect.
- Very comfortable room with sitting area. Our reception was friendly and staff very helpful.
- The warm reception received upon arrival and the level of care at breakfast were impeccable. The room was very clean and warm. Located up a quiet street walking distance to great places to eat and drink. The host helped us plan our trip to the Beach of the Cathedrals nearby then catered breakfast to suit us. Great continental breakfast with all local produce. Loved every minute of being there
- Wonderful location with very friendly and competent staff. Thank you.
- La amabalidad del personal, te ayuda en todo lo que puede. Mi madre es Celíaca y no le falto de nada en e desayuno, el detalle de las habitaciones fue genial, repetiría sin dudarlo
This property is a 17-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, La Villa offers accommodations in Villaframil. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ribadeo is 3.2 miles from La Villa, and Foz is 8 miles away. Asturias Airport is 53 miles from the property.
- A friendly family run hotel in a lovely rural setting just outside Ribadeo, and with easy access to the Rinlo Feve station. Rinlo village is a short walk away and Praia das Catedrais is about 4 km from the hotel – my hosts kindly dropped me off at the beach at low tide. Food at the restaurant was good and the room charming – could not fault it!
- Enjoyable family-run hotel . Always look forward to returning
- They were so nice there, although no English spoken – but, why should they ? It’s up to us to speak the language when we go abroad. The room was very nice.
- Close walking distance to the village of Rinlo and short drive to excellent beaches.
- The host can speak very good English. The dinner is very good.
One of our top picks in Ribadeo.This property is a 14-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Bouza offers accommodations in Ribadeo, just 11 miles from Foz. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Viveiro is 29 miles from Hotel Bouza, and Luarca is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 50 miles from Hotel Bouza.
staff was very kind and helpful, that for sure!
good size of the room
- Very good located, very nice and clean. Breakfast was great!
Good central location near good places to eat and drink. Sensibly priced. There is not much English spoken, part of the charm of the Cantabrian coast for me.
Breakfast was good too.
- The staff were incredibly helpful and it was a short walk to the centre of the town
- Good location for walking the Camino. Staff nice, tried to help with the internet but very poor signal.
- staff was very kind and helpful, that for sure!
Parador de Ribadeo
This property is a 15-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Parador de Ribadeo offers accommodations in Ribadeo, just 11 miles from Foz. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. A TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk, room service, a tour desk and a gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Viveiro is 29 miles from Parador de Ribadeo, and Luarca is 25 miles away. Asturias Airport is 50 miles from the property.
- The location and hotel is good with a lovely view of the harbour. We were there during a cold spell and found the room warm and there were extra blankets if needed, safe parking for our car.
- The Cathedral Beach nearby . We were given a great room
- Wonderful views over the Ria de Ribadeo …really romantic.
- Everything about this property was great . The room was spacious and very cii
Clean hotel in old colonian style
Means plenty of spase and good view
La Casona de Lazúrtegui
One of our top picks in Ribadeo.This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, La Casona de Lazúrtegui offers accommodations in Ribadeo. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Foz is 11 miles from H.R. La Casona Lazúrtegui, and Viveiro is 29 miles from the property. Asturias Airport is 50 miles away.
- Beautiful hotel in a newly upgraded old building in Ribadeo. Our room was beautiful and very comfortable. Excellent bathroom, good towels and linen. This hotel is pretty upscale for a quite reasonable price. Breakfast was great! Staff super helpful with sightseeing tips and good restaurant recommendations (we tried them and they were!). Amazing value. We liked it so well we stayed an extra night. Highly recommended.
- Staff really helpful and even found us an umbrella so we could explore town for dinner
- Good central location within easy walking of town. Excellent breakfast and pleasant staff. A short drive to some interesting coastline at Isla Panchayat and Cathedrals beach.
- Within walking distance of the city centre. Very helpful staff. We were advised a fantastic seafood restaurant on the port. Ribadeo is certainly a nice place to spend a coupla days and this hotel can certainly participate in making your stay even more pleasant
- Good hotel located close to town centre. Helpful staff.
Top Hotels In Vidal Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Vidal Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Vidal Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Vidal Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!