10 Best Hotels To Stay In Victoria Vancouver Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Victoria Vancouver Island is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Victoria Vancouver Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Victoria Vancouver Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Victoria Vancouver Island. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Victoria Vancouver Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Victoria Vancouver Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Victoria Vancouver Island:
One of our top picks in Victoria.Located in Victoria in the region of Vancouver Island, 0.8 miles from Save-On-Foods Memorial Center, Savory Gardens features a terrace and views of the garden.Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Belfry Theater is 650 feet from Savory Gardens, and Mcpherson Theater is 0.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Victoria Airport, 16 miles from the property.
we got a whole apartments with separate entrance; very spacious;
old house with suitable interior;
very healthy breakfast, adjusted to special diet requirements;
- Carolyn, the host was lovely and helpful. Breakfast was wonderful and the suite was very cute.Location within walking distance to downtown restaurants and sites if you like a good walk, otherwise, public transit is close and convenient.
- Host was very accommodating and friendly. Room was clean and decorated nicely.
- We felt immediately welcomed by the owner. She made sure all of our questions were answered and were given directions to points of interest. Wonderful breakfast, beautiful comfortable accommodations. We hope to come back.
- The suites were very spacious and comfortable. The location was excellent a few minutes from downtown Victoria. Carolyn shared her local knowledge with us and gave us a warm welcome.
- we got a whole apartments with separate entrance; very spacious;
Coast Victoria Hotel & Marina by APA
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a hot tub and sauna, Coast Victoria Hotel & Marina by APA is located in Victoria in the region of Vancouver Island, just 1.1 miles from Save-On-Foods Memorial Center. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the sea or city. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries provided.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Victoria Conference Center is 0.6 miles from Coast Victoria Hotel & Marina, and Mcpherson Theater is 0.8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Victoria Airport, 16 miles from Coast Victoria Hotel & Marina by APA.
- The Coast Victoria Hotel and Marina is located in a lovely quiet area, within easy walking distance of two very good restaurants and Fishermans Wharf. There’s nothing we dont like: beds are very comfortable, rooms are clean and well-equipped with coffee-maker, fridge, iron and ironing board and, new to us since the last time we stayed ~ a heated toilet seat / bidet combination! Rates are extremely reasonable and staff is always friendly and helpful. And, as we nearly always travel with our dogs, we appreciated our bright, spacious, harbour-view, pet-friendly room.
liked the bidet toilet seat.
value for money
- I would definitely stay here again. Enjoyed the view and location. Staff were very courteous.
- Loved the comfy bed and pillows and the heated toilet seat was a nice bonus. Happy to see the pool decking replaced with a non slip material
- Bed was very comfortable and lots of pillows. The pool and hot tub facilities were excellent and clean.
Comfort Inn & Suites Victoria
This hotel in Victoria, British Columbia is near attractions including the Inner Harbour and Butchart Gardens. The completely non-smoking hotel provides a free continental breakfast.The Comfort Inn & Suites Victoria features a fitness center. Guests can dine at the on-site Redds Roadhouse and Pub.Guest rooms at the Victoria Comfort Inn & Suites include coffee makers, cable TV and free weekdays newspaper. Free Wi-Fi and local calls are also available.
- Staff was friendly. The hotel location was central
- Good variety at breakfast. Incredibly friendly staff!
We were pleased with our room ,
The staff were helpful , complimentary breakfast was excellent. For us the location was great.
- The Sales and Catering Staff were excellent…anything we needed was provided with unfailing good cheer. Also, I heard many comments about the breakfast. So good!
- Good comfortable bed and plenty of room in the room.
One of our top picks in Victoria.This property is a 15-minute walk from the beach. Helm’s Inn is located in Victoria, just 0.9 miles from Save-On-Foods Memorial Center.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is luggage storage space at the property.Victoria Conference Center is 650 feet from Helm’s Inn, and Mcpherson Theater is 0.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Victoria Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Can’t beat sitting drinking a morning coffee while looking at Beacon Hill park. And Dallas Road ten minutes away
- Your location is perfect for walking around in Victoria. The beds were so comfortable and the chairs were too.
- Just over-all cleanliness and very approachable staff. The rates were more than fair.
- Well maintained, well established older hotel right downtown near Beacon Hill Park, The Empress, waterfront!
- Great bed and pillows. Perfect location. Very quiet at night. Welcoming reception, friendly accommodating staff. Strong Shower, everything was modern and updated. Lots of lighting in the room. Nicely decorated.
Hotel Grand Pacific
One of our top picks in Victoria.This property is a 13-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a hot tub and sauna, Hotel Grand Pacific is located in the Inner Harbour neighborhood in Victoria, just 0.9 miles from Save-On-Foods Memorial Center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.You can play racquetball at the hotel. Victoria Conference Center is 1,650 feet from Hotel Grand Pacific, and Mcpherson Theater is 0.6 miles from the property. Victoria Airport is 16 miles away.
- My partner and his mom stayed here for her 60th birthday in a harbour view suite. The view was amazing as usual (he and I have stayed here before in a harbour view room) and you can’t beat the location. Staff are always very friendly and welcoming, and the hotel itself feels very ‘grand’!
- Friendly staff. Room was clean, comfortable and well decorated. Great view of the harbour. Good location.
- Kids pool was awesome. We have a little guy just learning to swim so it was great to have that space for him
- The hotel has a quiet relaxing atmosphere. The staff were extremely helpful. Our room was clean, the view was pectacular. Enjoyed the gluten free pancakes, great breakfast. We will definitely return.
- Loved the pool – it was warm enough, big and a lovely baby pool too. We didn’t upgrade to a harbour view but we could see the harbour anyway from our very comfortable room. Good breakfast buffet and attentive staff, worth paying the extra for.
Victoria Regent Waterfront Hotel & Suites
One of our top picks in Victoria.Victoria Regent Waterfront Hotel & Suites is located in the Inner Harbour neighborhood in Victoria, just half a mile from Save-On-Foods Memorial Center. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or city. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Mcpherson Theater is 1,300 feet from Victoria Regent Hotel, and Victoria Conference Center is 0.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Victoria Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- These were originally condo units turned into hotel suites. They upgraded me and had a large, bright kitchen, dining room, living room, bedroom….really one of the roomiest places I’ve had…and I travel a lot. Right in heart of downtown but on water….pub next door, everything literally feet or a block or two away….great discovery bringing family next time
- Very nice, spacious room, cleaners usually had our room done while we were at breakfast. Friendly, helpful staff.
- I have no idea what the eggs were like. I walked to Jam Cafe and had an extremely good breakfast. The best thing about this stay was the walkability to so many things I wanted to do.
- The room overlooking the harbour was amazing, and very comfortable! Upgrade to a large suite was fantastic.
- The staff was excellent, the room (entire hotel) was spotlessly clean.
Capital City Center Hotel
One of our top picks in Victoria.In Victoria, this hotel includes an outdoor pool and a restaurant. A refrigerator and a microwave are included in all guest rooms. Hatley Park National Historic Centre is 8.5 miles away.Free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen cable TV are provided in each room at the Capital City Center Hotel. A coffee maker and a work desk are included. Select rooms have a kitchenette.Luggage storage and a guest laundromat are provided at Hotel Capital City Center. Vending machines provide snacks and drinks. Fax and photocopying facilities and a guest terrace are on site.Galloping Goose Trail is 12 miles away. Hatley Park National Historic Site is a 20-minute drive from the Capital City Center Hotel.
- Nice space, and room. Very welcoming. A bit pricey.
- Loved the food—ridiculously good breakfast. Best bartender ever (Sean). We’ll be back soon!
- At first glance, not sure. But comfortable , very clean room, updated bathroom, very friendly, helpful staff. Breakfasts were wonderful . Parking free, and convenient. Good location if you are able to walk long distances.
- ENORMOUS comfy bed that was very difficult to leave!
- The restaurant is good very please wait staff and excellent food and value for your money
One of our top picks in Victoria.Strathcona Hotel offers accommodations in Victoria. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Save-On-Foods Memorial Center is 0.6 miles from Strathcona Hotel, and Victoria Conference Center is 1,000 feet from the property. Victoria Airport is 16 miles away.
Cereal choices good…
Pastries good as well.
- The hotel was easy to find and in an excellent location.
- The staff were very friendly at the reception and pub.
- Key cards do not work, noisy, hair dryer did not work then they gave me a key to a storage room to use one in there. Terrible 🙁
- Great location, easy to find, paid parking adjacent to hotel (reasonable rate), clean room, quiet, continental breakfast better than most (fresh fruit bowl, cereal options, whole wheat bagels, muffins, hard boiled eggs).
- Continental breakfast
One of our best sellers in Victoria! This Victoria hotel offers free Wi-Fi is. Inner Harbour Centre is 2,800 feet away.A small fridge, a microwave, and a coffee maker are offered in rooms at Hotel Rialto. A 42-inch flat-screen TV and an i-Home Stereo MP3 docking station are included. Bathrobes and deluxe toiletries are provided.The historic Hotel Rialto offers ticket and tour assistance for guests convenience.Victoria Conference Centre is 2,950 feet from this hotel. The Rialto is also within 15 minutes’ walk of the The Bay Center shopping area.
- I liked everyone and everything. Would definitely come back.
- Centrally located , good price and most staff was very friendly.
- Location, friendly and knowledgeable staff. We had been before so that tells a lot. And we will book in the future when the opportunity presents itself. We weren’t able to take advantage of the breakfast because we left on the airport shuttle at 0415. Also, you were undergoing renos so I believe the bar was not in operation. On our last visit we had the best cocktails ever!
- I stayed over less than 12 hrs so my impression has be weighted accordingly, but it matched my expectations and the price was right given the location.
- The hotel’s restaurant was undergoing a renovation, but the enhanced continental breakfast was terrific. Excellent location close to China Town and other attractions we were interested in. A liquor store with knowledgeable staff on the premises was an added plus.
The Postern Gate Inn
The Postern Gate Inn is located in the Fairfield neighborhood in Victoria, just 1,950 feet from Craigdarroch Castle. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Fairmont Empress Hotel is 0.7 miles from The Postern Gate Inn, and Save-On-Foods Memorial Center is 0.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Victoria Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- clean, stylish and really a warm and comfortable home to me
- Lovely studio style room. Our own patio. Great having kitchen facilities. Lots of details and personal touches to the room. Easy check in.
- This was a small apartments accomodarion. Many small touches such as coffee and tea choices as well as small but well equipped kitchen made this a special property
- Very smart, clean and attractively put together accomodation
- The management was accommodating as I had a late flight coming in.
Top Hotels In Victoria Vancouver Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Victoria Vancouver Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Victoria Vancouver Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Victoria Vancouver Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!