10 Best Hotels To Stay In Vicos Ancash – Top Hotel Reviews
Vicos Ancash is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Vicos Ancash. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vicos Ancash. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vicos Ancash. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Vicos Ancash right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Vicos Ancash with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Vicos Ancash:
Hotel El Abuelo
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Hotel El Abuelo is located in Carhuaz in the region of Ancash, just 19 miles from Huaraz. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.The nearest airport is Comandante FAP Germán Arias Graziani Airport, 6 miles from Hotel El Abuelo.
- Felipe and his staff where very nice. We felt like at home, we could have never asked for a better attention to detail. Our diners and breakfast where served at our request. Felipe is very knowledgeable, he knows a lot about the area. Would definitely stay here again.
- Nice clean property and rooms with friendly helpful staff. The best place in Carhuaz
- Lovely hotel with lovely owners. Great beds and shower, best comfort we had in Peru. Conveniently located between Airport and mountains.
- El trato y el alojamiento fueron excelentes, todo estaba impecablemente limpio, el alojamiento un pequeño oasis de tranquilidad, muy cómodo para descansar después de largas caminatas. El personal muy amable y siempre velando por el bienestar y tratando de dar respuesta a todas las necesidades.
- la ubicación lo amable que fueron las personas del hotel muy limpio y acogedor
Hotel el Patio de Monterrey
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel el Patio de Monterrey offers accommodations in Huaraz. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is equipped with a TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Comandante FAP Germán Arias Graziani Airport is 9 miles from the property.
Lovely hotel in Monterrey, about 20 mins outside Huaraz by taxi. Very comfortable beds and great, strong, shower which is perfect after hiking. Breakfast is great with a good selection.
Laundry service is really quick too!
- Building and garden are amazing. The staff was very kind, smily and always ready to help. Food at the restaurant are really good. I did enjoy my stay at El Patio de Monterrey!
- La atención del personal, siempre dispuestos a ayudarnos en lo que requeríamos. Muy buen hotel!
- La amabilidad de la atencion complementaba la linda infraestructura.
- Las instalaciones del hotel ,un lugar lleno de flores y árboles El personal siempre atento y muy amable. La comida del restaurante estuvo deliciosa .
- Lovely hotel in Monterrey, about 20 mins outside Huaraz by taxi. Very comfortable beds and great, strong, shower which is perfect after hiking. Breakfast is great with a good selection.
San Sebastian Hotel Boutique
One of our top picks in Huaraz.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, San Sebastian Hotel Boutique offers accommodations in Huaraz. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Comandante FAP Germán Arias Graziani Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Restaurant staff was kind and considerate. The staff tried hard to help and was responsive, although very little English.
- Huaraz isn’t the most beautiful town, but the hotel still gave a luxury boutique feeling. The staff were externally nice, always smiling and willing to help. Also, On site restaurant is recommended. Both dinner and the buffet breakfast were amazing.
- The facilities were nicely decorated. The staff ver friendly. Overall, a nice experience.
- Staff very accommodating and happy to help. They turned around my laundry in 6 hours and provided a late checkout for me (I left at 8 PM that evening). Even though the hotel is not in downtown Huaraz, I chose to stay at this hotel again after I completed the Huayhuash trek early because the hotel is very nice and I knew the staff would accomodate me.
- Kind staff! All the staff were sooooo nice and always willing to help us.
Hotel & Bungalows Villa Valencia
One of our best sellers in Huaraz! Hotel & Bungalows Villa Valencia offers accommodations in Huaraz. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a gift shop at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. The nearest airport is Comandante FAP Germán Arias Graziani Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- Very friendly staff, good breakfast, clean and comfortable rooms
- Super helpful staff. Nice breakfast. Comfortable room.
- Exceptionally friendly staff. Cosy and spacious suites with fireplace. Breakfast was yummy.
Friendly owner, friendly staff, tidy room. Outside the centre, about 13 min walk or 3 PEN by taxi. Almost can’t find the entrance – but after a longer corridor the garden opens up and you’ll find 10 nice bungalow style accommodations. Our was on the second floor, “J”. Spacious, good kitchen facilities incl fridge, Microwave, 4flames oven.
Nice hot water in a modern bathroom, good toilet and towels.
- Very nice for the place with the small garden. Super clean and walking distance to Huaraz center. Nice room with very good shower, big bathroom.
Maimara Hotel offers accommodations in Huaraz. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Some accommodations have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong and darts at the hotel. Comandante FAP Germán Arias Graziani Airport is 12 miles away.
*Lovely hosts that arranged a lot for us (Tours, Drivers etc.)
- The Staff was fantastic! Jaime and Lizeth were sweet and accommodating! They did everything to make sure I had a wonderful stay. The location is beautiful, with a view to the mountains. The room was very nice and clean and the breakfast was super good!
- It is a beautiful exclusive hotel in a town of run down back packer places. The Owner and his family were extremely nice to us. They got up one morning just to fix breakfast for us at 5:00 am because we had an early tour. They moved us to a larger room when we asked and with no extra cost or hesitation. and the view from the top floor dinning room is a postcard perfect view of the Cordellia Blanco mountains.
- Great hospitality. Room was very clean and the place was beautiful. They helped with finding taxis and preparing box lunches for day hikes.
- Excellent hotel. Jaime, the owner, is always there, and is very attentive and caring. If you are going to Huaraz and wish to stay in the city, Maimara is an excellent choice. 100% recommended.
- *Lovely hosts that arranged a lot for us (Tours, Drivers etc.)
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Sosa House offers accommodations in Huaraz. The hotel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Comandante FAP Germán Arias Graziani Airport, 12 miles from Sosa House.
- Nice quiet area. Good seafood restaurant close by. They have parking, but limited, so check first.
- I have made a reservation for a double room with view on mountains and beautiful bathroom instead of this they gave us room in cellar without window and ugly bathroom with no hot water.
- Clean and safe, 15 min walking to downtown, easy to move since the taxi service in Huaraz is very cheap. Breakfast not included, however the room was warm and nice.
- Very nice personal helped us with everything and gave us a different possibility to have a hot shower.
- Great location, maybe 15 minutes walk from the Main Street and Plaza de Armas so you’re away from the noise. Great price, very friendly and accommodating staff!
One of our best sellers in Huaraz! Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Galaxia offers accommodations in Huaraz.All rooms include a TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the mountains, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk, room service and a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Comandante FAP Germán Arias Graziani Airport is 13 miles from the property.
- The staff gave us a good attention, trying to arrange everything so we just enjoyed our trip. You can book with them any tour. The breakfast was simple but the woman serving it was really a charm: always smiling and interested in what we made and what we were going to do next.
- Really great and helpful staff. And I really appreciated the 7am check-in time after having taken an overnight bus into Huaraz.
- Early check in, helpful staff- organizing hikes/tours
- Nice interior, cosy. Spacious nice painted and nice decorated rooms. Staff friendly and helpful. Owns also a travel agency with very reasonable prices. The salon has very nice sofas.
- Great location. The staff was very helpful, we knew several words in spanish and it was very needed. Good value for price. Terrace on the top floor.
Arawi Pastoruri Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Arawi Pastoruri Hotel offers accommodations in Huaraz. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Comandante FAP Germán Arias Graziani Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- The staff was very nice and helpful. Specially Alfredo who helped us a lot when we arrived late and restaurant was close and we were hungry. Moreover he helped us a lot when our passports stayed in hotel. Thanks to him we can travel back home.
The hotel was very well mantained and clean.
Staff was friendly. They did allow us to check in early, which was completely unexpected but a welcome relief after travelling during the night to get to Huaraz.
We used Linea coach company; the service was good.
We liked eating at El Fogon restaurant.
- El trato amable de las personas que te atienden,y la comida exelente
- La atención del personal es me parece de lo mejor, las instalaciones son comodas, esta alejado del centro eso hace que se tenga mas paz y tranquilidad.
Le calme et le double vitrage qui isolé complètement des bruits extérieurs
La vue depuis le restaurant..
Showcasing a playground and views of the garden, Hotel Colomba is located in Huaraz. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Comandante FAP Germán Arias Graziani Airport, 13 miles from Hotel Colomba.
- A good charming place to stay and unwind after a long day of adventures. Away from noise and crowds yet walking distance from amenities and food ?
- Me encanto el hotel, muy amplio, bellos jardines, la atención de las señoritas muy amables, habitaciones super cómodas y limpias y un perro precioso ?
- Me agradó mucho el ambiente, la conservación de los jardines, las habitaciones bien limpias y al estilo vintage (muy agradable y cálido). Fui con mi mamá y salimos encantadas.
- El excelente servicio que brinda el personal. Habitaciones amplias y cómodas y un desayuno buffet muy variado. Las áreas verdes perfectas para los niños.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Brit´s offers accommodations in Huaraz. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Comandante FAP Germán Arias Graziani Airport, 13 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Vicos Ancash Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Vicos Ancash to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Vicos Ancash but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Vicos Ancash. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!