10 Best Hotels To Stay In Vicolozano Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Vicolozano Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Vicolozano Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vicolozano Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vicolozano Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Vicolozano Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Vicolozano Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Vicolozano Castile And Leon:
Hotel II Castillas Ávila
Opened in 2006, this modern 4-star hotel offers spacious, luxurious accommodations, well-equipped with all contemporary comforts and facilities, in a convenient location with great road access.Each of the hotel’s spacious rooms has a separate living room and is comfortable, luxurious and well-equipped, with all the contemporary amenities you need in a comfortable, relaxing base, including air conditioning and complimentary internet access.The hotel is conveniently located in one of the most important commercial and entertainment areas of the city with great access to the region’s major road network. The proximity to the area’s main roads makes the hotel a great base for visiting Ávila on business or for exploring the city and the surrounding region.
- A modern hotel suite with secure parking & breakfast at a great price.
- The hotel is good, facilities and value for money is perfect. Clearness of bathroom could be better. Just next to hotel there is a shopping mall with supermarkets and restaurants. There is public parking just in front of hotel
- Very comfortable room, excellent WiFi and good breakfast
- Clean, modern and spacious. Good value. Easy to find and to park the car.
The staff was very kind and helpful. First we got a room at the road site which was quite noisy for us, but we asked at reception to got an other room and we got a quite one.
The room is very spacious and clean. The bed is really comfortable. The breakfast is great, we missed the vegetables, only massed tomates what they have.
The hotel is located close to the highway and a main road leads to the center of Avion. There is a very nice and big shopping mall right at the corner. There are a lot of free public parking places next to the hotel.
For walking to the center is quite a long way, so if you are planing to go to the city center, it is better if you go by car and find a place somewhere near to the wall. Parking is free at the center on Sundays.
Hotel H2 Avila
Located in Ávila, 30 miles from El Escorial, Hotel H2 Avila features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guadarrama is 31 miles from Hotel H2 Avila, and San Lorenzo de El Escorial is 28 miles away.
- On arrival we were a little bit disappointed for the position, as the hotel is located outside the town, in the more industrial and commercial area of Avila. Despite this, at the end, we were happy as it allows you to travel in the region without the issue of parking in the center.
- although it was out of town it was easy to find and for €6 euros we hired a taxi to take us to Town to sightseeing. We had secure parking and the staff went out of their way to make us comfortable
- The quality of the hotel was surprising for the area it is located. The room was well furnished and clean. The hotel gave a free 1 liter bottle of water, which was appreciated.
- Perfect for the price point. Room was very clean, with a free bottle of water provided in the room as well.
- Clean and Tidy. Staff were good and friendly. Rooms were good.
Hotel San Antonio
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel San Antonio offers accommodations in Ávila, just 30 miles from El Escorial. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, gift shop and shops at the property.San Lorenzo de El Escorial is 29 miles from Hotel San Antonio, and Arévalo is 28 miles away.
- The hotel is close to the train and national bus station. But also close to the city bus (1 and 4) that can take you around the city. Room was clean and quiet, with a big bathroom.
- close to train station, cheap restaurant, fair price, clean room
Very quiet for city location
All the boxes ticked
- La habitación era silenciosa y cómoda,su situación es envidiable,tanto si llegas por la autovia,como si lo haces en tren,50m a la estación.Fijaros si me gusto,que el 28 de este,repito y seguramente el 7 de mayo.
En general el hotel era confortable.
La habitación era bastante buena.
Hotel Don Carmelo
One of our top picks in Avila.Set opposite San Antonio Park, Don Carmelo has easy access to Ávila’s old town and offers free entry to its gym. Rooms feature free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.Guests can relax in the hotel’s recreation area with table football, ping pong and board games. There is also a communal lounge with a TV and free newspapers are available.The Hotel Don Carmelo’s café offers light meals and a selection of Iberian ham and cured meats. A cold buffet breakfast is also served.This urban hotel is conveniently located within 15 minutes’ walk of Ávila’s attractions, such as the Santa Teresa convent, the cathedral and the city walls. It is also near bus and train stations.
- Modern hotel in good location with secure bike parking in garage.
- the staff were friendly and very helpful. the gym was very good and opn from 0700 to 2400 hrs.
- The room and location was absolutely fine for on night. We had an easy walk into the old town. Reception staff ve y friendly
- The location extramuros allowed us to park 2 cars 10 m from the hotel entrance, and on weekends park there is free (the Hotel has his own park, too). The hotel staff told us this, thanks!
- Good value Hotel if you do not mind the 15 minutes walk to the centre.
Hotel Rural el Linaje de Los Cinco Sombreros
Restored from a former work house, this hotel is located in a small village in the northwest of Ávila, in a privileged setting, near the city of Ávila.The homey spaces of this hotel have been conserved largely in their original style and the rooms boast plenty of natural light. You can sample excellent Castilian cuisine in the hotel restaurant.You can enjoy long walks through the beautiful natural surrounding landscape. A visit to the culture of the walled city is an absolute must, to complement your relaxing break.
- Calidez, comodidad, limpieza, todo muy confortable y un trato excelente. Amabilidad y muy buena atención por parte del chico que nos recibió e incluso nos hizo alguna que otra recomendación de la zona.
- Roberto es explendido atento y buena persona un destino para volver
- Sin duda la ubicación en una aldea con nueve habitantes la tranquilidad total estaba asegurada, ideal para descansar y desconectar, los dueños muy amables y atentos, desayuno muy completo
- El trato fue inmejorable. La situación es idónea para descansar y desconectar.
- La estructura de la cama de la habitación y el desayuno no estuvo mal. Los dueños son amables, buen trato
YIT Mirador de Santa Ana
YIT Mirador de Santa Ana is 650 feet from Avila Bus Station and 1,300 feet from the Train Station. It offers free WiFi throughout and free wired internet in business centre.Air-conditioned rooms feature wooden floors and are heated. Rooms have a flat-screen satellite TV, work desk and safe. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and toiletries.Breakfast is served in a room on the top floor, which offers superb views of the nearby square. There is also a TV lounge with a 42-inch flat-screen TV.Luggage storage is offered and the hotel has a tour desk. Avila Cathedral is a 10-minute walk away.
- Bed too soft; breakfast not brilliant for the price.
- The friendlyness was really good even my friend who I travelled with is very hard to please. I found it clean and perfect to reach the old town center by foot. Even the hotel was on a main street, it was quite calm. In realation to the price, it is quite a good place and I think 3 Stars are apropriate for the hotel!
- Just a short walk from the railway station. Basic bus cozy room with fair facilities.
- Todo limpio y la habitación grande, una cama de matrimonio y dos individuales. El personal muy amable y la ubicación perfecta.
- Para ser un hotel de 3 estrellas la habitación bastante bien
Hotel Arco San Vicente
Hotel Arco San Vicente is located in Ávila, 31 miles from El Escorial and 29 miles from San Lorenzo de El Escorial.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is luggage storage space at the property.Arévalo is 28 miles from Hotel Arco San Vicente, and San Rafael is 27 miles away.
- excellently situated to visit the cathedral or the city walls
- Everything was great, location, friendly, clean and very helpful.
- Great location right next to the walls, easy access to tourist attractions, staff very friendly and helpful.
- The location is great, and the room was very spacious and clean.
- The location of the hotel is ideal for walks around the historical city. It is a family run business and they are so accommodating. The rooms may be alittle dated but ours was comfortable ,clean and suited our needs.
Hotel Fontecruz Ávila
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center, Hotel Fontecruz Ávila is located in Ávila. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is equipped with a TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.El Escorial is 28 miles from Fontecruz Avila Hotel, and Guadarrama is 29 miles away.
- Lovely size for a bedroom. Clean and spacious. Pool area was lovely but the pool was unheated. Reception area and staff were very pleasant. Drinks were relatively cheap.
- The room was a good size, nicely furnished, with patio doors. Breakfast was fine.
- Located in the green at a 5 min drive from the historic city center of Avila. Spacious rooms. Value for money.
- The hotel is nicely decorated, the rooms are cleaned and comfortable, the staff is friendly.
- Big rooms, very clean and the stuff was very friendly and helpful. It is the perfect place if you want to relax and it is very quiet.
Hotel Restaurante Sonsoles
Hotel Restaurante Sonsoles offers accommodations in Ávila. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV.There is a shared lounge at the property.El Escorial is 29 miles from Posada Sonsoles, and Guadarrama is 31 miles away.
- It is in the most beautiful location. Attentive staff and wonderful owners. Warm ans friendly.
- The accomodation is simple but comfortable with all the expected facilities and the location is unusual in that it is on the grounds of an old convent which is a well known religious site. A couple of kilometres from the rather unexciting town of Avila, it is peaceful and relaxing – the staff are charming and the food is so amazing that it fully justifies a considerable detour..
- Very easy in and out. Free parking. Situated in a beautiful park setting. Staff had excellent attitude. Owner was delightful! Room was very comfy. Very close to Avila city center….5-10 min by car.
- Klaus was a great host.. Arrived late but he fed us and was very welcoming. Lovely place to stay with great views of Avila.
- Easy access if you do not want to stay right in centre of Aviles. Tranquil park around sanctuary.
One of our top picks in Avila.Located beside Ávila’s cathedral, this Medieval-style hotel is set in a 14th-century palace and forms part of the city’s UNESCO World Heritage Site. It offers elegant rooms and free Wi-Fi.The Palacio Valderrabanos features authentic interiors, with wooden doors, coats of armor and ancient artwork. It includes a lounge area and the Fogón de Santa Teresa Restaurant serves traditional Castillian cuisine.Rooms at Palacio Valderrabanos are equipped with a minibar, safe and air conditioning. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and amenities.The Santa Teresa Convent and Museum is 1,300 feet away, while the Santo Tomas Monastery is less than a 10 minute walk from the palace.
- Great location in front of the Cathedral. Comfortable room and bed.
Big and nice toilet
- Very good breakfast, elegant lobby where you ca read and relax.
- Palacio Valderrabanos rates with the best Spanish paradores at half the price. My room was spacious and lovely with all amenities – even wonderful shampoo and soap. Breakfast included every kind of delectable pastry and a berry tart, along with fresh fruit, jamon, eggs, and good strong coffee. Sitting rooms flooded with sunlight and comfortable sofas drew guests for quiet conversation. Staff welcomed me and helped with my suitcases. This hotel is next to the cathedral, just steps from a walk along the top of the city wall. Next time I’ll stay for more than a day.
- Comfortable stay, parking close by, lovely town to walk round, hotel a good central place to come back to.
Top Hotels In Vicolozano Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Vicolozano Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Vicolozano Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Vicolozano Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!