10 Best Hotels To Stay In Vicdessos Midi-Pyrénées – Top Hotel Reviews
Vicdessos Midi-Pyrénées is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Vicdessos Midi-Pyrénées. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vicdessos Midi-Pyrénées. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vicdessos Midi-Pyrénées. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Vicdessos Midi-Pyrénées right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Vicdessos Midi-Pyrénées with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Vicdessos Midi-pyrénées:
Hôtel Le Bellevue
Located in Tarascon-sur-Ariège, Hotel Le Bellevue offers modern accommodations just a 10- minute walk from the train station. Free Wi-Fi and newspapers are available at the hotel.The rooms at Hotel Le Bellevue are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels and an private bathroom with free toiletries and shower. Guests have access to a kitchenette with microwave.Eevery morning, a continental breakfast is served at the hotel. There is a wine bar and snack bar with terrace. The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional food.Guests can drive 19 mi to Plateau de Beille Ski Resort or 7 minutes to Ussat-les-Bains Thermal Baths. The Cave of Niaux is located 3.7 mi away. Toulouse Blagnac International Aiport is 1-hour drive away.
- The setting was ideal. The room was clean and fresh.
- Clean nice room good bar and restaurant. Impeccably clean great shower sheets towels etc.
- Staff excellent. Rooms clean. Spartan and simple but very well organized and comfortable
- Excellent hotel. Rooms are large and comfortable. You feel at home. The staff speaks English, Spanish and a little on the Catalan.The staff is always ready to help you. From the window of the restaurant, really, a exelent view of the river. Good combination of price / quality.
- Great hotel with nice evening meals and breakfast buffet.
The Hotel Confort is located in the heart of the Pyrénées Ariégeoises in the historic city center of Tarascon-sur-Ariège. The hotel offers free WiFi, free parking for 5 cars and free garage for bikes and motorbikes.The comfortable guest rooms have HD TV with USB port and cable channels, direct-dial telephone and a private bathroom. Some of the rooms also have a view of the river and mountains.The Hotel Confort is on the river’s edge and is in close proximity to shops and restaurants. A buffet breakfast is served in the morning and there is also a bar with a terrace.
- We loved the location right on the river in the centre of this lovely little town. We were there for Bastille Day and our host was very helpful in recommending places to go for dinner and to view the fireworks-dance and sing with the locals.What a great night. Our room was spacious and had a beautiful view overlooking a nice garden courtyard and up to the old clock tower on the hill. Hosts were very helpful and charming.
- We liked everything about the place. My wife and I celebrated our wedding anniversary during our stay. Patrick and Francoise were wonderful hosts making sure that our stay was truly a delight! We especially enjoyed sharing wine, cheese and fruit with them all the while sharing and listening to wonderful stories. What a wonderful couple of people who enriched our stay in their hotel as well as their country. We hope to see them again!!!
- Good location, friendly staff, nice bathroom, good value
- Our favorite part of our stay was the kindness and warmth of Francoise and Patrick. They made us feel at home and did everything they could to make our stay magical. They gave us amazing recommendations and always checked in on us. Tarascon is a gorgeous village to visit and this place is right on the water. Breakfast is served every morning and it was very cute and cozy! Definitely got our full value for what we paid, and even a bit more! Highly recommend to any travelers in the Ariege. This place is unforgettable!
- Very warm helpful and organised welcome on arrival. Well arranged room with nice bathroom and tiptop shower. Balcony with view onto the river and cafe below was fun. Good breakfast with fresh croissants. Nice open private courtyard/ garden to sit in if you liked. Some good private parking we took advantage of.
One of our top picks in Tarascon-sur-Ariège.Offering a restaurant and a bar, Hotel Terranostra is located in Tarascon-sur-Ariège, in the heart of historic sites of Ariège. Free WiFi access is available.Each room here will provide you with air conditioning, soundproofing, an electric kettle, a desk and a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. Most rooms have a river or mountain view.In the morning, a buffet breakfast is served. The restaurant serves traditional food.At Hotel Terranostra you will find a terrace and ski storage. There is free public parking nearby and the nearest train station is a 5-minute walk away. 40 minutes by car, guests can find Ax Les 3 Domaines ski resort.
- Great room with a fantastic view. Central location. Hotel restaurant was quite good. Good value for money.
- I am a bit bias because I was lucky to be assigned with the only room with a “true” balcony. The view was wonderful. I enjoyed the stay.
- The rooms were large, very modern and had a wonderful bathroom, fluffy towels with a fantastic shower . One of the nicest rooms that we stayed in on our ride across the Pyrenees. Nice, secure parking for our bikes across the street.
- Location in center of town. Beautifully refurbished room. Views over the river.
- Nice and modern room with aircondition that work good.
Hostellerie de la Poste
This former coaching inn is located in the center of the village of Tarascon-sur-Ariège with many shops, just 6.9 mi from Beille cross-country ski resort. It offers en suite accommodations with a regional restaurant and bar on the banks of the Arriège River.Free Wi-Fi access and a TV are provided in all guest rooms at Hostellerie de la Poste. All rooms have their own bathroom and elevator access. Some rooms have a balcony with views of the garden and Ariège River.A continental breakfast is prepared daily and can be taken in the living room. Restaurant La Grillerie serves regional specialties, and you can dine on the terrace. Guests can also relax in the lounge bar, which has satellite TV.Hostellerie de la Poste has a covered shelter for bikes and public parking is right in front of the hotel. Hot springs can be found 17 mi away in Ax-les-Thermes.
- Great location right in the center of town and next to the river. The restaurant featured great local cuisine and the service and food were excellent! They accommodated my friend and I that were bike packing across the Pyrenees. They helped us store our bikes during our stay.
- Lovely room. Nice staff. Beautiful view of the river from our little balcony. Excellent restaurant. Helpful driving info wish we could stay longer.
- Bicycle-friendly and easy to find. Lovely view of the river. Quiet night’s sleep.
- Central location, room overlooking the river, free roadside parking outside the front. Modestly priced. Good food in the restaurant, plenty for breakfast, croissants especially lovely.
- Great location, great views, really comfortable and clean room.
Hôtel Thermal du Parc
Hôtel Thermal du Parc is located at the thermal resort of Ussat-les-Bains, on the banks of the River Ariege. It has a restaurant and a mini golf located in the hotel’s park.Rooms at the hotel each have a private bathroom, telephone, and WiFi. They are also serviced by a elevator and feature a fully equipped kitchenette.Breakfast is served daily at the property. Hôtel Thermal du Parc’s restaurant L’Eau à la Bouche, serves traditional French cuisine and offers a daily menu and cold buffet options.From March to November, you can enjoy a range of wellness treatments, Monday to Friday with reservation, or relax in the swimming pool from June to September. The hotel open mini-golf every day.Thermal Du Parc Hotel provides free WiFi access in the lounge. Free on-site parking is possible for guests exploring the Midi-Pyrenees region by car.
- The bed was comfortable and the kitchenette has everything you need to prepare a meal. It’s a good location if you’re wanting to visit some of the prehistoric grottos in the area.
Budget Hotel in a nice surrounding. Mainly used for thermal cures. Availability of a
swimming pool and a minigolf for free.
- La situation géographique de l’établissement permet de se ressourcer tout en étant proche d’un axe routier. Le grand parc arboré permet de déconnecter de tout. Les activités et les services proposés par l’hôtel conviennent autant à des familles qu’à des personnes “seules” ou des couples. Le personnel est très agréable.
- personnel très agréable, chambre spacieuse confortable et propre, un bémol pour la piscine qui mériterai un rafraîchissement, pourquoi pas proposer un jaccuzi
- L’amabilité du personnel de chambre et de la serveuse des petits déjeuners.
Le Manoir d’Agnès
Le Manoir D’agnes is located in the Pyrénées village of Tarascon-sur-Ariège. It offers air-conditioned guest rooms, each with a private bathroom, flat-screen TV, as well as free Wi-Fi access throughout the property.Guests of the Manoir D’agnes have access to the steam room and there is also a park and a private terrace. The hotel’s gastronomic restaurant Les Saveurs du Manoir serves traditional cuisine.Guests of the Manoir D’agnes can enjoy hiking in the surrounding mountains and visit the nearby caves of Niaux, Lombrives and Bédeilhac.Free parking is available on site and the Ax 3 Domaines and le Plateau de Beille ski resorts are a 30-minute drive away. The Tarascon sur Ariege Train Station is a 10-minute walk from the hotel.
- We were made to feel welcome. The restaurant was terrific. A French breakfast was just the thing.
- Location, comfort, decor, staff, garden, breakfast and restaurant – all were exceptional!
- The restaurant attached to the hotel was excellent, but needed us to book in advance as very popular with the locals.
- This hotel has a lot or personality. Quirky antiques and art in the common areas and lobby. The breakfast was good but not outstanding. The location was good for us as we had an early morning appointment to see the cave at Niaux.
- A friendly welcome, and dinner at their excellent restaurant.
Résidence des 3 Césars
Located 7.5 mi from Guzet ski resort, Résidence des 3 Césars sits in a well-kept garden and offers an indoor swimming pool, self-catering apartments, ski storage facilities and free Wi-Fi in public spaces and all apartments.The on-site spa and wellness center at Résidence des 3 Césars features a hot tub and steam bath.There is also a large living room with a fireplace, TV, VCR and games, and a laundry room. The apartments and studio at Résidence des 3 Césars all include private bathrooms and a kitchenette. Some apartments have a balcony and feature easy access for people with reduced mobility.The private bathrooms are complete with a bathtub or a shower, and a hairdryer. The kitchenette includes a microwave and a refrigerator. A wardrobe and a TV are also provided.Résidence des 3 Césars is 20 mi from Saint Girons Trains Station and there is a supermarket only 350 feet from the property. Free private parking is possible on site.
La proximité avec la station de ski.
Les loisirs juste à côté.
- Tout. La nature, les lieux, l’appartement, le spa, les activités, les soins, le personnel, les commerces et restaurants à proximité. La salle détente, les jeux à l’extérieur et Les stations familiales et faciles d’accès.
- La possibilité d accéder directement à la piscine bien chaude après une grande rando ou journée de ski….C est vraiment genial
- déjà plusieurs séjours dans cet etablissement toujours tres bien
la possibilité d’accéder à la piscine tous les jours
les randonnées faciles
- La proximité avec la station de ski.
Hôtel de la Paix
Just 4.3 mi from the ski slopes, 2,650 feet from Luzenac Train Station, Hôtel de la Paix has a bar, free Wi-Fi, free parking and rooms with a private bathroom.In the morning, a continental breakfast is served, including pastries, bread and jam. There is a traditional restaurant 2,650 feet away.Some double rooms are equipped with a shower and private toilets, while the other rooms have shared bathroom and toilet.Prehistoric caves can be found 9.3 mi from the hotel and the A66 highway is 11 mi away. There are walking and cycling paths around the property.
- It was very calm and peaceful. I was asleep within minutes!!!
- Chambre de taille moyenne et calme à l’arrière. Lit de bon confort. Parking juste devant la chambre. Rapport qualité/prix très bien.
- Le petit déjeuner était correct. Chambre au bord de la route mais très bien isolée. Seul bémol : trop chaud dans la chambre et pas pouvoir ouvrir la fenêtre à cause du bruit des voitures…
- hébergement très propre et de qualité petit déjeuné satisfaisant propriétaires trés sympathiques
- L’accueil du personnel. On m’a bien pis en charge et tout le monde a fait preuve d’attention à mon égard. Très chaleureux !
La Pierre Blanche
Located right next to the train station of Luzenac, La Pierre Blanche offers a French Restaurant, a bar and a terrace. Guests can relax in the communal living room or in their bedroom with attached bathroom, watching TV.The soundproofed rooms at La Pierre Blanche offer a mountain view. The bathroom is fitted with a shower and includes free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available every morning. After breakfast, you can go to the tourist board, located just 0.6 mi from the property.It is 6 mi from Ax-les-Thermes with its thermal baths and ski resorts. There is a free, private car park on site.
- The staff is very nice, the diner was only fresh food, the room was spacious and clean. The value for money is really excellent.
- The food was excellent and the property easy to find. Plenty of parking and a lovely terrace. Good bathroom facilities and quiet location.
- Good location on the way to Andorra. Beautiful and very quiet room. We had a very good rest! Thank you!
- Le personnel est vraiment au petit soin. Lors de mon accueil et tout au long de mon séjour, ils ont porté un attention particulière. L’accès au parking privé est un atout pratique. De plus, à l’étage, un salon confortable et spacieux est à disposition des voyageurs.
Bon accueil, propreté irréprochable et l’établissement est bien insonorisé.
Situé, près d’ax les thermes.
Le parking privé est idéal pour les motos.
Auberge Les Myrtilles
This hotel is set within a a pine forest in the Pyrenees, at an altitude of 3,300 feet. Guests are invited to enjoy the mountain views from the terrace or use the sauna. There is also a seasonal swimming pool.Guest rooms at Auberge Les Myrtilles are set in traditional wooden cottages in the hotel’s garden. They all include TVs and private bathrooms with hairdryers.Traditional regional cuisine and local specialties are proposed by the fireplace in the dining room, or al fresco on the terrace. Breakfast is served every morning.The city of Foix is a 20-minute drive from the hotel.
- Incredible setting, really friendly owners, delicious food
- The dinner was great, the location was top notch, the bed was super comfy, breakfast was spot on.
- The welcome was excellent. Greg and his wife were great and the meal was fantastic. Highly recommended!
- Location was beautiful and staff were very friendly.
- Very good wine list and reasonable priced wines. Bathroom was nice. Views were excellent.
Top Hotels In Vicdessos Midi-pyrénées Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Vicdessos Midi-Pyrénées to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Vicdessos Midi-Pyrénées but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Vicdessos Midi-Pyrénées. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!