10 Best Hotels To Stay In Vic-sur-Seille Lorraine – Top Hotel Reviews
Vic-sur-Seille Lorraine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Vic-sur-Seille Lorraine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vic-sur-Seille Lorraine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vic-sur-Seille Lorraine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Vic-sur-Seille Lorraine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Vic-sur-Seille Lorraine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Vic-sur-seille Lorraine:
Hotel – Restaurant La Claire Forêt
Featuring a garden and bar, as well as a restaurant, Hotel – Restaurant La Claire Forêt is located in Morhange. Each room at the 3-star hotel has lake views, and guests can enjoy access to a shared lounge and to a terrace. The property provides a concierge service and luggage storage space for guests.At the hotel, each room is equipped with a closet. Complete with a private bathroom equipped with a bath and a hairdryer, guest rooms at Hotel – Restaurant La Claire Forêt have a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and some rooms are equipped with a balcony. All rooms will provide guests with a desk and a coffee machine.A continental breakfast is available daily at the accommodation.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around Hotel – Restaurant La Claire Forêt, including hiking and cycling.The nearest airport is Metz-Nancy-Lorraine, 25 miles from the hotel, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- We booked in for a Monday night on the way home from Austria – and we had the hotel to ourselves! Despite being the only guests, the staff did not show any annoyance at having to prepare food in the evening just for us or provide an early breakfast before we left and were very friendly and helpful. The food was actually some of the best we had on our 2 week Europe road trip – delicious!
- Always very high standards, room was fantastic very clean and perfect for my stay. Breakfast was great with a wide choice. The restaurant was also a very high standard.
Location was great for where I was working.
The room was great with a balcony. The Bathroom was also of a high quality.
- Great bf, very nice and clean room, fantastic comfortable bed, large balcony…
- Surprisingly modern and qualitative amenities. Extremely clean and quiet. Great breakfast. Friendly staff.
Restaurant & Hôtel À la 12
Restaurant & Hôtel À la 12 is located in Delme, between Metz and Nancy. The hotel has been run by the same family for 6 decades.This charming Logis de France hotel features comfortable rooms all equipped with free WiFi, a full bathroom and modern amenities. A sauna is also provided.Set off to a good start every morning with a hearty breakfast buffet, which serves homemade jams. The hotel also offers a team of dedicated chefs who serve regional recipes with local products according to the season.After a delightful meal, take some time to visit some of the local attractions such as Saint-Etienne Cathedral in Metz, a 20-minute drive away or the famous Place Stanislas in Nancy. There is also the former synagogue of Delme which is now a contemporary art museum.
- Most of all we loved the restaurant. The food was outstanding in a modern and spacious dining room and being summer time the pre dinner drinks were served in the garden which also provides the restaurant with fresh produce. Breakfast was simple but with lots of home made jams etc which made it very enjoyable without being complicated. Parking is directly opposite the hotel.
- The food in the restaurant was exceptional, the service very good and most of the staff spoke English
- Das Hotel liegt direkt an einer Strasse, was uns erst mal etwas erstaunt hatte. Aber das tut dem ganzen keinen Abbruch. Wir wollten etwas zum Abend essen und sind unten in das Restaurant gegangen und wurden von einer perfekten Französischen Küche überzeugt. Hier wird gekocht und auch serviert alla Michelin. Das essen war ein Gedicht und liegt aber auch dann schon bei min 30 Euro. Sollte man in dem Hotel Übernachten , sollte man auch dort essen. Geschlafen haben wir gut und auch der Lärm von der Strasse war nicht so schlimm. Viel war von der Ernte der Bauern. Das Frühstück war auch sehr gut mit vielen selbst gemachten Sachen.
- Comfortabel hotel, vriendelijk ontvangst maar de show werd gestolen door het onverwacht goede restaurant. Op de dag dat wij er waren werd het maandelijkse vegetarisch menu geserveerd dat werkelijk subliem was, wat mij betreft een ster waardig.
- La disponibilité du personnel. Leur compréhension. La propreté des chambres. C’était un parfait rapport qualité / prix
Logis Hôtel Les Pages
Located in Lunéville, 1,650 feet from the city center and the old town with views of Château de Lunéville, Logis Hôtel Les Pages has wired internet available throughout the hotel.Each individually decorated room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom with luxury products and bathtub. Some rooms have tea and coffee making facilities.Hôtel Les Pages’ restaurant serves traditional French cuisine and a buffet breakfast. Guests can enjoy a drink in the hotel’s bar or out on the terrace.Free private parking is provided. Lunéville train station is a 4-minute drive away. Nancy is a 22-minute drive away.
- When our VRBO apartment owner in Nancy stiffed is, Booking.com came to the rescue. We opted for a more pastoral setting in Lunéville. What a great choice! And this hotel was a total find. European charm, comfortable beds, interesting architecture, and a reasonable and delicious breakfast combined to give us a wonderful experience. Close to the Chateau, River, shopping, and restaurants.
- Excellent – good quality and loved the fresh orange juice machine
- There was fresh orange juice at the breakfast. The window of the room could be opened. The hotel was by the side of a river and there were plenty parking spots.
- Generally excellent. Appreciated the fresh orange juice, the excellent yogurt and the nice selection of fruit.
- Very friendly and spoke perfect English, big room and very comfortable bed.
Located in a region famous for crystal and earthenware, Hotel Acacia welcomes you in a modern building open all year round. It is set in a peaceful and green setting.Hotel Acacia features modern and functional rooms designed to meet all your expectations.The hotel is set in a large garden. The river is 150 feet away. It is the ideal choice for a relaxing leisure stay in a natural environment.The surroundings offer many leisure activities such as bike and horse-riding and angling.
Good basic hotel, perfect as close to motorway and we were driving to Italy.
Good value for money, clean, hot water, somewhere to eat across the road. Would stay again.
- Garden was lovely, owner very efficient although we had to wait an extra hour before being able to check in. Room was perfectly adequate and was quiet as we had requested. The hotel is fairly basic but easily accessible from the motorway and easy to find.
Good food in the evening (Mon-Thurs only) & good choice at breakfast table.
Room was clean,tidy & quiet.
Receptionist/chef/owner spoke good English & was very helpful & obliging to my needs.
- Straightforward hotel. A number of eating establishments relatively close, though they did serve a meal in the evening (which we didn’t take but smelled good).
- Good location near main road but still quiet. Breakfast was excellent and good value
- Good basic hotel, perfect as close to motorway and we were driving to Italy.
Hotel Château d’Adomenil sits on a 7-hectare park with a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, just 3.1 mi from Lunéville. Rooms are set in the renovated stables and the restaurant’s chef has 1 Michelin star.With a flat-screen TV, air conditioning and free Wi-Fi access, each of the rooms is elegantly decorated. Free toiletries and a hairdryer are provided in the bathrooms, one of which has a corner bathtub.The chef will prepare innovative cuisine and seafood specialties, which will be served in the elegant dining room. You can enjoy lunch and dinner from Tuesday to Sunday.Lunéville Chateau is 3.1 mi from this hotel and the city of Nancy is a 30-minute drive away. Free private parking is available on site.
- Welcoming, efficient staff. Lovely quiet garden to relax in beside river. Excellent restaurant. Fantastic breakfast
- The is is a wonderful relaid and chateau hidden away yet an easy drive from Nancy. Superlative restaurant with the best cuidine and service. A great experience not to be missed
- We have visited the Chateau three times before this trip. The rooms we had on every occasion were large, comfortable and imaginatively decorated. The overriding purpose of revisiting the place is the cuisine. The food, wine, the ambiance and the service are simply superb and good value for money. The nearby town of Luneville is the cradle of faience and worth a visit for decorative art lovers.
- The service and the breakfast were amazing. Nice and quiet pool. Staff is really caring.
- We travel a lot but we have never experienced friendlier and more welcoming staff! The two rooms were spacious, tastefully decorated, very clean and the beds were great. The dining experience was amazing. We loved all the little touches: There were peaches, macaroons and chocolate in the rooms. After arriving we ordered tea to our rooms and it came with delicious slices of cake. Before an excellent dinner we ordered drinks on the terrace and again they were served with some delicious amuse bouches. The breakfast was spectacular! When we left we received a bag with littles cakes (Madeleines) for our journey and the owner waved us good-bye :-)! Wonderful hotel with a beautifully romantic garden. Dog-friendly.
Campanile Nancy Est – Essey
Located in the Lorraine region, this hotel is a 13-minute drive from the center of Nancy. It offers a garden and en suite accommodations. Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout the property.All the rooms at Campanile Nancy Est – Essey feature a TV and a wardrobe. A private bathroom is also provided.A breakfast buffet including fresh fruit and pastries is served each morning at Campanile Nancy Est – Essey. The hotel’s restaurant serves regional cuisine with a starter and dessert buffet.This hotel is 3.7 mi from Nancy Train Station and 2.5 mi from Nancy Pulnoy Golf Course. The A330 motorway is 5.6 mi away.
- Nice comfort rooms a nice place to stop from travel
- Perfect for collecting my car from Hertz the next morning, not far from train station, some nice little restaurants nearby.So perfect for my needs. Breakfast also had everything I needed, including a toaster.
- La présence d’une baignoire assez grande, avec les petits produits types (savon et gels douches) et un grand lit confortable.
Accueil la propreté et le dévouement du personnel
L’emplacement était très bien et les coordonnés gps étaient très juste
la chambre avait la climatisation
Brit Hôtel Confort Nancy Lunéville
Conveniently located on the outskirts of Lunéville, our hotel will offer you a warm welcome in a homely atmosphere with a cozy restaurant and a 24-hour reception.Our friendly team are looking forward to greeting you in our home. We have a family ambiance; you can be sure to experience that personal touch here.We offer excellent value and convenience. The fascinating city of Nancy is less than 25 mi from the hotel: perfect for a day out.
- The reception staff were very accommodating making sure the room was available for me early due to my illness and needing to rest. They also put me in a room which was quiet. The room was the same one we had the previous year and was very clean and comfortable and the hotel easy to find. although we didn’t have a meal the restaurant looked very inviting as did the indoor swimming pool.
- One lady member of staff was very helpful and pleasent.
Nice reception. We were greeted personally.
Food was tasty and the room fine.
- Great value for money. Very ideal for travellers. The mirror in the bathroom has an anti-fog devise built-in. Very practical.
- Great value place, friendly staff, clean rooms and comfortable beds. Definitely going back if we would visit friends or relatives around that area with my family.
Located in the heart of Lunéville, the hotel is just 2 minutes from the train station and close to the Place Leopold (bi-weekly market). The Post Office, banks and restaurants are in the city center. The property is equipped with television and free WiFi. The hotel has 5 rooms to welcome you in a family atmosphere.Nancy is 16 mi from the accommodations, while Épinal is 29 mi away. Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport is 29 mi from the property.
A convenient place for a stop over during travel in a pleasant town with some medieval areas.
A good breakfast was served in the bistro. There are plenty of good restaurants in the vicinity
- The new shower in the hallway was great with two big shower heads. The rooms were very clean and the two simple beds were very comfortable. Friendly and helpful staff. Thank you so much.💜
Très bien situé.
Très bon accueil ( conseil pour le parking, les restaurants)
- Top freundliche Gastgeber. Kleines Hotel. Für den Preis konnte man nicht mehr erwarten. Viel Hilfsbereitschaft.
- L’accueil et la propreté des chambres et des sanitaires bien qu’ils soient communs
- A convenient place for a stop over during travel in a pleasant town with some medieval areas.
Premiere Classe Nancy Est Essey
Several miles from the center of Nancy and easily accessible from highways A330, A33 and A31, the hotel is the ideal starting point to discover Lorraine and its capital . It is also an ideal business-trip stopover.
- Very friendly staff, easy parking, good belgian restaurant nearby
The hotel has sufficient and FREE parking space directly outside the rooms.
The area of the hotel is secluded and isolated and are quiet.
Rooms are accessible from the outside by card/key at any time of day or night.
WIFI was accessible from each room, however slowly.
- Le calme ainsi que l’emplacement assez retiré de la route.
- L accueil de la directrice et du personnel en general
Bon emplacement, relativement au calme.
Petit déjeuner correct.
L Etoile d’Argent
L’Etoile d’Argent is a 12-minute walk from the center of Varangéville. It offers free WiFi access, a restaurant and a bar.Rooms are simply decorated and feature a TV and river views. They also include a toilet and a shower.A continental breakfast is served every morning at L’Etoile d’Argent with an extra cost. Guests can enjoy a drink at the bar before having dinner in the restaurant.This property is 8.7 mi from Nancy and 11 mi from Lunéville. Free private parking is available on site.
- This hotel is dated but clean and comfortable the host is a lovely guy and the €12 set menu for evening meal is great value for money
- Walking distance to where I was going. Nice breakfast. Friendly proprietor.
- Good value, dinner was 12euros and was starter, main course, desert and cheese. Food was good and they sell Stella.
- The host was very freindly and accommodating and it was nice having the restaurant downstairs. The meal was nice and the breakfast was ok.
- Accueil agréable, autonomie de mouvement, la literie très bonne.
Top Hotels In Vic-sur-seille Lorraine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Vic-sur-Seille Lorraine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Vic-sur-Seille Lorraine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Vic-sur-Seille Lorraine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!