10 Best Hotels To Stay In Vianne Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Vianne Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Vianne Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vianne Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vianne Aquitaine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Vianne Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Vianne Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Vianne Aquitaine:
The Originals City, Hôtel de la Confluence, Agen Ouest (Inter-Hotel)
The Originals City, Hôtel de la Confluence, Agen Ouest (Inter-Hotel) offers accommodations in Damazan. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Agen is a 28 minutes’ drive from Hôtel de la Confluence, while Bordeaux is a one hour drive from the property.
- New rooms! Great shower! Great air conditioning! Great breakfast— BACON and SCRAMBLED EGGS (I should have asked them to cook bacon some more) with fresh squeezed OJ. Great price! Great wi-fi. What else do you need? USB outlets? They got them also!!! One of the best bargains of our 16 day bike adventure so far. Great location 3/4 of a mile from Le Canal des Deux-Mers!!! Stay here!!! You’ll thank me later. Totally uncommon place for France. I asked if they had more locations. This is the only one!!! I’m ?.
- We were a small group of 5 retired guys on a cross-country cycling trip. The facility was in an area that was a bit more industrial than we would have preferred but that was not a significant problem The hotel had an excellent room for bike storage and security. Staff was friendly when we arrived but replaced by more “business-like” attitudes in the morning.
- Location is just great, very clean, fast check-in, great breakfast and more and more…
- breakfast, location next to the motorway nevertheless quiet place
- The location was perfect for us, just off the motorway. Only a short walk into the village.
The Résidence Astoria is located in Agen, half-way between Bordeaux and Toulouse. It has an outdoor swimming pool surrounded by a large sunbathing terrace.The Astoria offers air-conditioned apartments with a fully equipped kitchen available in each. They also have a private bathroom, satellite TV with beIN sports, BBC news, CNN, 24horas and Canal + channels. Free internet access is available.The Residence Astoria also has free private parking available and guests can visit the nearby Agen Cathedral as well as the Agen Aqueduct over the River Garonne.
- Just what we needed as going to a wedding. Basic hotel but clean and modern. Nice little pool and seating area outdoors.
Will definitely go back
- Hotel is modern and well maintained, with ok rooms, however the pool is not well cleaned and definitely not suitable for small children without a shallow end. Great city centre nearby, worth a visit.
- Fireworks on Friday, Bastille Day on Saturday and France winning the World Cup on Sunday. Swimming pool and restaurants just a short walk away
A spacious one bedroom apartment. Obviously in summer the gardens and pool would be an excellent facility. There is a gated secure outside car park.
We appreciated the warm welcome provided by the friendly and very helpful staff.
Comfort Hotel Agen Le Passage
Renovated in May 2016, his 3-star hotel is located just 3.1 mi from the heart of Agen where guests can visit the St Caprais Cathedral or the Fine Arts Museum. Comfort Hotel Agen Le Passage offers a cozy lounge bar as well as free WiFi access and free parking.All rooms at Comfort Hotel Agen Le Passage feature a modern décor. They are air-conditioned and come with a flat-screen TV, a telephone, a courtesy tray as well as a bathroom with a hairdryer.Business facilities for up to 30 people are also available on site. Meal trays can be prepared upon request.Walibi Theme Park is 3.1 mi from Comfort Hotel Agen Le Passage, while guests can enjoy bicycle riding along the nearby Canal du Midi.
- The service was outstanding. Sarah was particularly helpful.
- Everything else. The service is friendly and welcoming, the rooms look modern and are clean. The bed is very good! If I have to make a stop along this road in the future, I would certainly come back again.
- Bed comfy Good proximety to the creches and friends we came over to visit.
Pets were welcome, room was excellent, best stopover hotel we’ve had for years at very reasonable cost.
Nice choice for breakfast. Lynn cooked us a lovely scrambled egg as well..
- A superb stopover hotel, clean comfy, easy to find and park. Easy to drive to the town.
Vacancéole – Le Domaine du Golf d’Albret & Resort***
One of our top picks in Barbaste.This Domaine Du Golf is located on an 18-hole golf course in the Lot-et-Garonne countryside. It has an 2 swimming pools, 2 all-weather tennis courts, and a garden.All studios and apartments at the Albret have an equipped kitchen, LCD satellite TV and a balcony offering views of the garden. Free Wi-Fi is available in all public areas.Guests can relax along the pool.The Domaine Du Golf D’albret Golf & Resort also has a children’s playground and easy access to the golf course.
- Great value for money, little bit out of the town but everything you need is there and lovely golf course and pools. Cheap and cheerful ?
- Studio was in good condition. Clean and tidy. Cupboard was well stocked with kitchen utensils, crockery, cutlery etc. Good location, lots of free parking. Very quiet at night time – no loud music or slamming of doors. Staff really friendly.
- Good apartment with simple but adequate kitchen. Nice balcony and good facilities. Very pleasant staff.
- Breakfast was not worth the money – there was barely anything left when we went so don’t know if there is more food earlier on, but if so it should be topped back up throughout the breakfast window.
- Staff were friendly, pool was good and apartment was adequate
Hôtel Henri IV
One of our top picks in Nérac.This former coach-house is located in the heart of Nerac. It offers rooms with a flat-screen TV, DVD player and free WiFi access.The soundproofed guest rooms at the Hotel Henri IV also have private bathrooms and the TVs provide international channels.Guests can relax in the lounge, which has a television and a computer with free internet access.The Henri IV serves a daily buffet breakfast, in the dining room, on the outdoor terrace or in the comfort of the guest rooms.Agen is a 30 minute drive away. A shuttle service is available upon request between the hotel and Agen Airport, as well as the TGV train station.
- Hotel was central in Nerac. Staff very friendly. An old building with character that has been exceptionally renovated with taste and style. They have thought of everything. I would highly recommend it.
- Room was spotless, staff were friendly, breakfast was excellent!
This is a fantastic hotel in the middle of a lovely French town which is authentic and lively. The owners are extremely welcoming and look after their guests with a genuine personal interest. The rooms are beautiful and the whole character of the hotel is stylish and boutique. The breakfast offers a huge range of choices with excellent coffee.
A wonderful place to stay cannot recommend highly enough!
- I loved the location in the little town of Nerac. It isn’t called the royal town for nothing. Full of history but also a lovely little town to wander through, with friendly local shops and walking along the banks of the river was magical. Able to park outside the front of the hotel and the hotel staff’s recommendation of the restaurant L’Escadron Volant was great .
Staff were friendly and helpful. Location was great, with free public parking in the square at the front of the hotel (first come first served). There was an extensive option of items on the continental breakfast, which was reasonably priced.
Saturday market (around the hotel and adjoining street) was good, as were bars and restaurants within walking distance.
Featuring a garden and bar, as well as a restaurant, avenir hotel is located in Aiguillon. The hotel has newspapers and a fax machine and photocopier that guests can use.At the hotel, every room comes with a desk and a flat-screen TV. Featuring a private bathroom with a hairdryer, rooms at avenir hotel also provide guests with free WiFi, while some rooms here will provide you with a balcony. All guest rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is available daily at the accommodation.Avenir hotel has a terrace.The nearest airport is Agen – La Garenne Aerodrome Airport, 19 miles from the hotel.
Very friendly and accommodating staff.
They locked my bicycle up safely overnight, had it ready to go for me in the morning. Even filled my water bottle for me before I left
- Cadre verdoyant et très calme. Accueil et disponibilité très agréable.
- Laat je niet afschrikken door de locatie. Kamers zijn ruim, schoon en van het verkeer dat langs hotel rijdt heb je geen last. Eigenaar hield met bagage en parkeerde onze fietsen in afgesloten garage.
Accès parking simple, sécurise la nuit
Chambre confortable , sèche cheveux et bouilloire, très rare pour un hôtel deux étoiles, propre
Nous avons bien dormi, vue sur le jardin
Jolie terrasse pour ceux qui veulent déjeuner au soleil
- Spontane eigenaar die je graag wil helpen. Zo heeft hij me naar een restaurant in het dorp gebracht omdat het hotel-restaurant in weekend is gesloten. Schone nette kamer. Eenvoudig doch voldoende ontbijt.
- Very friendly and accommodating staff.
Le Prince Noir
The family-run Prince Noir is located in the small village of Sérignac-sur-Garonne, in eastern Aquitaine. It has an outdoor swimming pool, a shaded courtyard and terrace, and a tennis court.Each of the Prince Noir’s guest rooms has a private bathroom, satellite TV with Canal+ and free Wi-Fi.This Logis restaurant serves traditional cuisine for lunch and dinner. A buffet breakfast is also available and meals can be enjoyed on the hotel terrace.This 17th century building has a garden and scenic surroundings. Guests can visit the historic fortified village and medieval Church. Agen is located 7.5 mi from the Prince Noir. A charging station for electric cars is available at this property.
- Beautiful building in lovely old village, perfect for bike riding.
- We like that there was a restaurant & a swimming pool.
- Beautiful property, v traditional, lovely pool and lovely rooms, nice and tranqui.
- An excellent hotel with friendly and informative staff. The restaurant was also very good with a fine selection of local wines
- Location was quiet. Comfortable clean rooms with lovely outlook. Friendly hosts and dog and excellent food.
Located in Clairac, Château Marith offers a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and garden. Offering a restaurant, the property also has a bar.All units in Château Marith are fitted with a kettle. With a private bathroom, certain units at Château Marith also offer a river view. The units have a wardrobe.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed at the property. Guests can enjoy a view of the castle and its park. Guests at Château Marith will be able to enjoy activities in and around Clairac, like fishing or beach. The center of the village is 0.9 mi, the nearest airport is Agen or Bergerac 19 mi. A private visit of the castle can be organize on request.Château Marith offers a children’s playground.
There is a large park and right in front of this beautiful river Le Lot.
The welcoming was great, done by the owner itself and was really nice.
Beautiful area, very promising expansion coming soon as the owner explain.
Top place and nice people.
Well done and keep up!
- The property was beautiful. The gite was very spacious inside and outside. The pool was lovely after a day in the car. Lovely views of surrounding countryside. Would def stay there again
Superb breakfast and cozy restaurant.
Nice with the pool as it was very warm when we arrived.
We booked a deluxe double room and the size of the room was deluxe but not the decor.
Host very friendly towards us.
We had one of the gites which was excellent the rooms were spacious clean tidy with all facilities
And continental breakfast was very good
James was very very helpful
- Quiet location, very friendly and helpful proprietors, comfortable and clean room, newly refurbished. Lovely dinner in the restaurant and good breakfast in the morning.
- There is a large park and right in front of this beautiful river Le Lot.
Au Colombier du Touron
Located 4.3 mi from Agen Train Station, Au Colombier du Touron sits in a 16404 ft² park and offers a restaurant with panoramic views and free Wi-Fi throughout.With views of the park or Garonne Valley, each room at Au Colombier du Touron has an individual set up and features a flat-screen TV, a wardrobe, and private bathrooms.A continental breakfast can be served every morning and includes croissants, orange juice, fruit, hot drinks, bread, and homemade marmalade. The on-site restaurant serves traditional French cuisine.With free private parking available on site, Au Colombier du Touron is conveniently located 3.1 mi from the Walibi Amusement Park and 4.3 mi from Agen Airport.
- A beautiful property with nice outdoor eating area.
- Excellent dinner, friendly hosts and comfortable beds.
- Great setting in lovely surroundings, was treated like part of the family, very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was cosy but good, we ate in the restaurant and can highly recommend. Safe parking, comfortable room.
- Super restaurant et excellent rapport qualité/prix.
Très bon accueil malgré notre arrivée tardive
hôtel toujours aussi confortable et calme
Très bonne table mais malheureusement cette année les embouteillages sur la route ont empêché ce plaisir
l’hôtel du lac
L’hôtel du lac features a garden, fitness center, a bar and shared lounge in Casteljaloux. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and a shared kitchen, along with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy garden views.Complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and a hairdryer, all guest rooms at the hotel have a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and some rooms come with a terrace. Guest rooms will provide guests with a desk and an electric tea pot.Guests at l’hôtel du lac can enjoy a continental breakfast.Casteljaloux Thermal Baths is 1.9 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Agen – La Garenne Aerodrome, 36 miles from l’hôtel du lac, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
Clean and very comfortable room
Very nice food
The offer some fruits, cakes for free in the restaurant
The lake in front of the hotel is very nice
- Nice hotel by a lake. Short drive to nearest town where there are a few restaurants. Overall quite non-descript but OK for an overnight stop.
- It was calm and the room was excellent. I would recommend the hotel to everyone
- Very nice hotel, in a beautiful quiet environment. Hotel is very modern and new; excellent facilities. parking lot is secure. friendly staff and good breakfast.
- Très bonne literie. Emplacement de l hotel magnifique et calme absolu. Petit déjeuner très agreable
- Friendly staff
Top Hotels In Vianne Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Vianne Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Vianne Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Vianne Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!